PDA

View Full Version : I hate fucking F1

ocbcwhore
09-09-2014, 11:32 PM
1. traffic, crowd, and road closure.

2. ecologically unfriendly. Total waste of fossil fuel. The flood lights are on full blast this whole month because they are still trying to finish the construction work.

3. It probably will boost the Hotel (the big fat chain's) and some FB industry. I wont see it trikle down to most of our pockets at all. Yet, its the ordinary citizens picking up the tab with inconvenience and our tax money.

4. Look at all the raids and island wide purge before the big event.

5. This is the big one: Some hotel rate goes up 6x. Do you think there is any room for any of us to Cheong this month leading up to the big event? Fls who provide room, do you think they will be working? I know OKTs purposely take vacation in September and tell the FL's no point to come Sillyport in Sept. The FL selection in the coming weeks will be pretty bad leading up to the big event. Its like trying to buy fresh fish in CNY... Not gonna happen.

This island is too small for this type of event, especially on public roads. Want to watch F1 go Malaysia to watch it. F1 is nothing more than for the rich pigs here with small pricks to pretend they have a giant anaconda in their pants.

Sfan
09-09-2014, 11:42 PM
1. traffic, crowd, and road closure.

2. ecologically unfriendly. Total waste of fossil fuel. The flood lights are on full blast this whole month because they are still trying to finish the construction work.

3. It probably will boost the Hotel (the big fat chain's) and some FB industry. I wont see it trikle down to most of our pockets at all. Yet, its the ordinary citizens picking up the tab with inconvenience and our tax money.

4. Look at all the raids and island wide purge before the big event.

5. This is the big one: Some hotel rate goes up 6x. Do you think there is any room for any of us to Cheong this month leading up to the big event? Fls who provide room, do you think they will be working? I know OKTs purposely take vacation in September and tell the FL's no point to come Sillyport in Sept. The FL selection in the coming weeks will be pretty bad leading up to the big event. Its like trying to buy fresh fish in CNY... Not gonna happen.

This island is too small for this type of event, especially on public roads. Want to watch F1 go Malaysia to watch it. F1 is nothing more than for the rich pigs here with small pricks to pretend they have a giant anaconda in their pants.

I so agree with this, especially #5

One thing our bloody govt is good for, is to let the filthy rich enjoy themselves, as well as for big business the opportunities to increase revenues by increasing costs for us

doubletap
10-09-2014, 08:58 AM
I so agree with this, especially #5

One thing our bloody govt is good for, is to let the filthy rich enjoy themselves, as well as for big business the opportunities to increase revenues by increasing costs for us

so when has our government care for us at all? it's all abt inputs into their pockets.

Toyota and BMW have spent billions of dollars in R&D to put out the Vios and X6 respectively. and these cost them S$15k and S$70k to sell us. but our "beloved" government just slapped a 150% tax plus the paper-useless $80k "right", in order to have it in our hands.

so wat else is this government not shameless of doing onto its citizens? even these cars cost a fraction of our prices in Australia and Europe, where their citizens' salary are higher than in us though.

howdoido
10-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Have to agree.

Greendevil
10-09-2014, 09:52 AM
if they want to do it, they shoyuld have done it on sentosa or some small island around us. the city is too crowded and not suitable to host such event. what is a major accident occcurred, damaged to the office building or some other important structure. organiser and garnment always say has all the safety put in place. but look at what happen to MH370, no safety in place meh? what happened to SQ plane tailing behind MH17, just pure luck?!?!?!the major oil spill off the coast of US. All these no safety system or management in place meh? ya when something happened, then blame human error, negligence, blah blah blah. if they could just do it elsewehre, wouldnt it take away all the risk?

ocbcwhore
11-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Anyone got any story about fucking one of them F1 girls?? One of my wife's friend always works as vip usher. She in her 40's but very hot MILF. Cosmetic fixes here n rhere, so still looks like 20's. Used to work SQ, so you get the type. Besides the perky tits and ass, the thing I found most sexy about her is her long slim legs...

Because she's in her 40's, she is always horny as hell. I know so because I always hear stories about how she and her gang of milf friends like to go clubbing on weekends to seduce young guys, just for the fun of it ( I feel bad for some young chaps at clubs now a days, just being used by these old women to boost their ego and would get nothing and no sex out of it. These women get thrilled by dangling a carrot in front of these boys) And I hear from my wife, She says her husband is a heavy smoker and always under a lot of job stress, so little bro cannot perform that well. So at home the husband cannot satisify her hunger. The poor chap really worries about her flirting outside but cannot do shit about it.

Anyway... anyone want me to finish my story or someone has more exciting stories to tell?

Slotti
11-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Your story pls .. do continue .

whatdoido
11-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Bro, please carry on with your story

ocbcwhore
11-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Anyho.......

This lady friend of wife's name is B. This little incident happened a few years back. At that time, due to my job, I was out stationed in the US. Life was good back then. As an expat, I work only about 3 days/week, almost no stress at work. Life in the US is really relaxed and... boring. So I joined the near by country club for working out and meals. Its a daily thing that after work, I would go running, tennis, swimming, then dinner. My body was kept at top of its form. Money was good and I was driving a nice car for a fraction of the cost here.

Then, my wife was still my girlfriend and no kids. B was still working for a certain airline and she frequently came to the US. My GF then instructed me to entertain her friends so that she has face. I am more than happy to oblige to company her pretty women friends...

What I usually do? These flight attendants mainly just want to go shopping when they are in other countries like in US. For them, the pinnacle is like taking them to shop in the outlets. So usually when B arrives, I would go pick her and her friends (other cho-bus and even the gay ones). Pack as many of them as possible in my small car and we go to the outlet about 1hr drive. We usually go in the morning and Ill let them shop their hearts out the whole day. I might stick around to pick up a few things for myself or I go back to the office. At the end of the day, pick them up, treat them some dinner, then drive them safely home.

That my friends is how you get pussies. You act like a perfect gentlemen and not interested in them sexually at all. Why do you think women love gay men? In order to get in a woman's pants, you have to disarm her sex alarm first. So my then GF told me, her cho bu friends always ask her how she get the good man, and they always meet the bad potatoes.... (little they know my SBF double persona :p) And I love to be friend her gay friends... Why??? Because those gay ones are so kit poh and make the best advertisement for you.

TBC

whatdoido
11-09-2014, 05:04 PM
That my friends is how you get pussies. You act like a perfect gentlemen and not interested in them sexually at all. Why do you think women love gay men? In order to get in a woman's pants, you have to disarm her sex alarm first. So my then GF told me, her cho bu friends always ask her how she get the good man, and they always meet the bad potatoes.... (little they know my SBF double persona :p) And I love to be friend her gay friends... Why??? Because those gay ones are so kit poh and make the best advertisement for you.

TBC

Good advice bro

BowieKnife
11-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Waiting for your next instalment.

ocbcwhore
11-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Continue:

The weather in US is quite cool compare to here. But after work, B and her flight colleagues still like to wear those tight tight sleeveless shirt thing with 2 strings across their shoulder (spaghetti strings is that what its called??) Something like these:

http://blog.dealrocker.com/2010/05/charlotte-russe-memorial-day-sale/

And they just wear a thin jacket over it. When we go eat in restaurant, they would remove their outer wear and I always secretly admiring and compare their bust size in proportion with their shoulder, tummy, and hips. I also like to see if they got any scars from jabs or moles or any of those. B has a really nice figure. As far as I know, she didnt put any silicone or water bags in her boobs, so they are mostly all natural. I know she removed some fats from her tummy or something and put it in her boobs to perk it up a bit. But they look nice round and soft from the outside.

One time we were eating sushi in a Jap restaurant with all her friends. B was sitting directly opposite of me. While they are all happy and talking, I just kinda lean back, pretending to be just relaxing, and secretly enjoyed the under table view. B dresses like a normal casual Singapore cho-bu. She was wearing tight jean and a flip flop. What gets me is that she still have that nice pedicure with the certain airline standard red nail polish.... You know each nail is round and curved and the polish are each even and glossy, no chip here nor there. Something like:

http://airhostess.org/index.php?topic=201.0

Now I admit I do have a bit of a foot fetish. So when I saw what I saw, Man!!! I wish I can just grab her feet up, take off those flip flop, unzip my pants and just fuck those feet under the table while her friends are happy and yelping. Then come and cover her toes with all my semen... The though definitely give me a big hard on and some pre-cum...

I think B caught a glimpse of my pants and where my eyes are.... So I immediately sit get up. "More tea everyone??"

TBC

jdi813
11-09-2014, 10:12 PM
interesting change in direction of thread ... camping for update

williamsF1
12-09-2014, 03:20 PM
hate F1? there's nothing to hate la. this is the best down time for the ladies. and it depends how diligent u've been at impressing the ladies.

if u've already invested in your due diligence, u will be the 1st on their calling list during their down time eg: go for night out, go over to her place for dinner/supper, sleepover etc

and by the way, during the race nights, the boys in blue will be on standby for the events, so even public bonking also can enjoy in peace :D

ocbcwhore
12-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Back then, I used to rely on MSN a lot to communicate with B about the logistic. I need to know such things as, the time and date of her flt, or can she and her friends all fit into my small car or I need to go borrow to fan to haul all their goods after the shopping spree. After a while, we begin to MSN and just chat about normal everyday stuff. And I learned about her rocking relationship with her husband.

Talking to women is actually very easy. Listen here young lads and you will learn something. The easiest part is that you dont need to talk at all, just listen. All you need to say are:

"Oh my gosh"
"I cant believe this"
"This is so interesting, I can wait to hear the rest"
"go on.."
"exactly, you are right on. I think the same way too"

Then you go back to the top and repeat. It is so easy for woman to start opening up to you and you get to hear her most inner secret. Lots of time I wasnt even paying attention and was actually playing World of Warcraft...

As I learned about her marriage problem. B says she is interested in meeting other men as divorce seems unavoidable. Of course I have to pretend to discourage her. Then I thought about one of my ex bosses, Y. Y just recently or on the verge of a divorce. Older than me but still quite young, and have some money in his pocket. So I thought why dont I hook them up together. So one night, I had dinner with B and Y. As I said, B is a very attractive lady, and my ex boss Y just start drooling all over when he set his eyes on her. Besides, I was getting a bit tired of chauffeuring her around. After dinner, I told Y now its all up to him to get B. I can see the fire inside Y's eyes. I am happy for him too.

HAHAHA I remember for what did, I had a great month in the office. I was given the 不死金牌, basically immunity from anyone in the office. I walked like I have wind behind me and I fuck the office manager and everyone else LOL

A month or two passed without hearing anything from B. I dont dare to ask Y about anything too. Its not good to kit po your boss you know, just pretend like I forgot everything else. Until one night... I can still remember it was around November, B called me. I think it was around 11PM ish when she called me. She sounds a bit distressed. She was using the public pay phone in a bar not far from her hotel. She asked if I am asleep, is she disturbing me (she knows I usually doenst sleep until 5AM). I said no. B says she only have a few coins left for the pay phone, can I go over to pick her up right now. I said ok, hang up the phone, and just put my cloth on and go...

Another pointer for you young punks out there... When meeting with women, try to dress appropriately. I usually go smart casual, that means slack, shirt, and dress shoes. Think office setting. I see boys now a days wear these tight tight shirt and pants... WTF you think you are a woman and we want to look at your man boobs nipples and asses.... Please lah...And jewelery..... My rule is have a nice watch, a nice belt, and a pair of nice shoes, and maybe a pair of nice cuff rings. You dont need a belt buckle that spells out LV on top of your crotch or have the Gucci logo all over your shoes. They just make you look corny as hell. Trust me, women will know and appreciate the subtle taste that you have. And please no skull ring, skull necklace, diamond ear ring. You not some jungle native nor a rap star... just make you look gay with bad taste.

I arrived at the bar B was at about 45 min later. She was sitting alone in the corner. American bars usually close at 2AM as it is illegal to sell alcohol after 2. There is still some time left. She asks me to have a drink with her as she have 2 days off and more than 24hr to her flt (her company rule), so I said ok and just slip next her. I just ordered a beer as I was stilling driving. She wanted something stronger so ordered an martini. Then I asked her how she end up here.

TBC

BlueCondor
13-09-2014, 01:07 PM
I also would like to know her answer.

ocbcwhore
14-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Hope you guys not bored. From my experience, I feel that its absolutely true that there is no ugly women, only lazy women. Just as there is no looser guys. As a guy, you dont need to be rich, handsome, or have a big dick. You can get any chic as long as your confidence in yourself is there.

Ok back to B. B told me that earlier that night, Y asked her out for dinner. They went to a nice restaurant. Afterwards Y asked B to have a stroll with him in the near by park. As they walking and talking in the park, Y attempted to kiss B on the lips. B turned away and Y managed only a little peck on the cheek. Then B begin to feel a bit uncomfortable with Y, so she says she is meeting some of her friends at this near by bar later and send Y off home as she says she will walk back to the hotel with her friends. So I ask her why she felt uncomfortable with Y... and the flood gate just opens. She begins to tell me about her emotion, about her husband, and responsibility to her son yada yada yada... you know... and 1 martini becomes 2, 3, and so on.....

B begins to get a bit emotional, almost on the verge of crying. She say she is very jealous of my GF that she can find someone as good as me (hehhhh I was laughing my ass off inside) As I was sitting on B's left side on a sofa, she starts to wrap her arms around my left shoulder and put her head on my right shoulder as if she is falling asleep. I put my arms around her for support and we just sat like that for few minutes. B looked up and asked me: "Am I a bad woman? (I think she meant because her friend is my GF)" Remember guys.... This is a trick question that women like to ask. Its the same as the "Do I look fat" type of question. There is no right answer and you need to diffuse it like a bomb. I counter it by saying something like: "B, you look so beautiful tonite. Are you trying to seduce Y or me?"

The fact is she does look hot that night. I think B and Y went to some fancy place so she dressed up a bit. It was a simple one piece black dress, which shows off her figure perfectly, especially her legs. Something like:

http://www.tdbridal.com/wholesale-cheap-prices-2013-contracted-black-chiffon-satin-one-shoulder-column-cocktail-dress-p-12567.html

With a pair of matching heels, I wish I can lick her, while standing up, continuously from her feet up to her ass and back again.

I see a slight smile on B's lips. Her eyes have that dreamy look as she closes them. The next thing I know her lips are already on mine, and her tongue was rolling around in her mouth waiting to stick out...

TBC

DooDooBird
14-09-2014, 08:21 PM
:rolleyes:waiting for the next post

lustyz
14-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Anyho.......

This lady friend of wife's name is B. This little incident happened a few years back. At that time, due to my job, I was out stationed in the US. Life was good back then. As an expat, I work only about 3 days/week, almost no stress at work. Life in the US is really relaxed and... boring. So I joined the near by country club for working out and meals. Its a daily thing that after work, I would go running, tennis, swimming, then dinner. My body was kept at top of its form. Money was good and I was driving a nice car for a fraction of the cost here.

Then, my wife was still my girlfriend and no kids. B was still working for a certain airline and she frequently came to the US. My GF then instructed me to entertain her friends so that she has face. I am more than happy to oblige to company her pretty women friends...

What I usually do? These flight attendants mainly just want to go shopping when they are in other countries like in US. For them, the pinnacle is like taking them to shop in the outlets. So usually when B arrives, I would go pick her and her friends (other cho-bus and even the gay ones). Pack as many of them as possible in my small car and we go to the outlet about 1hr drive. We usually go in the morning and Ill let them shop their hearts out the whole day. I might stick around to pick up a few things for myself or I go back to the office. At the end of the day, pick them up, treat them some dinner, then drive them safely home.

TBC

Woah... Very very nice tactic...

ocbcwhore
16-09-2014, 02:26 AM
As I remember, it was a weekday so the place is kinda quiet. B and I were sitting at one of those booth table, which is kinda far and discreet. As we quietly frenching each other, B moved closer to me and whisper to my ear:

"Ive seen you staring at me, you naughty boy."

Then she opened her leg up and put her left leg on top of my right leg. Her knee was right in between my crotch. I can feel the pressure as she started to push it into my dick. Oh boy!!! I just cannot resist it. I let my left hand fall under the table, then onto her leg. As I begin to touch her leg all over, I was thinking man this is like my dream come true. I moved my hand from the top, then all the way down to her foot. I love the feeling of touching her toes while I can still feel the leather straps of her killer heels. Then I move back and start all over again. Her leg and toes were a little cold due to the chilly weather. a bit greasy. I think its the lotion that women like to put on their legs. Its so silky that I love to feel even the little stipples on her skin.

As her legs were opened a bit, soon my hand begin to access the area inside her skirt easily. I traced my way and feel for the edge of her panty, then stick 2 of my fingers in. First thing I touched were few strands of coarse pubic hairs. Then I begin to find my way toward her love hole. B was super wet and all the juices were holding inside her lips. As I gently part her pussy lips open, all the juices begin to flow out. I used her own juice as the slipper lubricant and begin to massage her clitty. B was enjoying it. She begin to let out very soft rhythmic moans into my ear. She is also moving her knee in the same rhythm as my fingering into my dick. All these rubbing is making my dick feels like it has an atomic bomb inside. B's left hand is still on my shoulder. Occasionally she would squeeze me harder if I hit the right spot, as if saying "yeah, that's it baby, dont stop now."

Now put your finger on your eyeball, this is how sensitive a woman's clitty is. The maximum amount of pressure cannot be greater than the same pressure that is on your eyeball that would give you pain. A woman's clitty is sensitive, and not the same as our dicks. You cannot wack it like when we PCC. I switch from slow to fast flickering back and forth, and switch around with left-right and up-down directions. I want to finger her deeper but cant due to the way we were sitting. So I mainly just play with her clitty and her folds.

All of a sudden, B pushed my hand out of her panty, took her leg off my lap, and closed them up tightly. She looked at me with a serious face and said
"I need to go back now." I tell you, B looks so sexy when before she got up, she was adjusting her skirt to make sure its not hicked up, and also she is trying to adjust her panty by pulling and tugging outside of her skirt :p

TBC

shinlangan
19-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Iinteresting... great story

ChinaAngel
20-09-2014, 05:05 PM
I do hope TS comes back soon.

dominum
20-09-2014, 06:30 PM
I've seen alot of pretty f1 girls lately! Keep up the story

ocbcwhore
21-09-2014, 01:55 AM
Thank you for the support. I will continue the saga ASAP. These few days, my kids are not feeling too well so I need to attend to them more.

Thank you that I find a great place for me to vent out my everyday frustration in this forum here. Like many of you, I am in a meaningless marriage relationship held together only by the kids. Everyday I work hard, even on weekends, for what? I feel like a mice running on the the wheels. I see the money, but there is nothing that I enjoy spending on (except on booze and fuck a FL or 2, but after fucking a FL, the feeling is really empty). Most of it goes into spending on the kids and the wife, whom would use the kids as an excuse to satisfy her own spending splurge.

I can assure you all that whatever I wrote is exactly what happened. I do not like to spice thing up for nothing. B is really working in the F1 event this week. She is not a F1 girl because too old liao. She usually works as an usher in the VIP section. The pay is good. I heard she can get like $2k just for this weekend work.

In my experience, women are just as horny as men, if not more. But our bodies are different, so the way we let it out is different. Us men are much more simple. We have a dick and as long as something is rubbing on it, be it our hand, pussy, or mouth, we can get it off, satisfied, and go to sleep. Women are bit more difficult. They need to feel "loved" while their body is being stimulated in order to get it off.

TBC

ocbcwhore
22-09-2014, 01:02 PM
B looks a bit cool and angry all of a sudden. So I did a instant replay in my head to see if I goof up on any part. But I really cannot find any mistake that I could've made. Maybe its just a sudden feeling of guilt.

Anyway, I settled the bill and while B is not looking, I secretly took a little sniff of my left middle finger, which was coated by her juice earlier. I specifically smelled under my finger nail. No particular CCB dead fish smell, so thats good. A slight ammonia pee smell, but just a faint trace of it.

As it was a chilly night, I offered B my coat. At first she rejected. In the end I insisted as it was quite cold and we still needed to walk to my car. Besides... I dont mind getting some of that fancy sex stewardess smell on my coat, which I can sniff later.

It was only a 5 min drive to her hotel. Along the way, B was very quiet. I wasnt really sure what she was thinking and dont know whether or not I am getting some action tonight. I parked the car in the back of the hotel and walked B to the lobby in the back side as she has an access card. Due to the alcohol, B could not really walk straight, I want to help hold her up but she pushed me away...

I need to test her a bit to see if I get the green light or not. So after she opened the door with her access card, I asked:

"ok hooor, you gonna be ok right?? Just go up and get a good night sleep ok. I think you got a bit too much to drink tonight. Ill call you tomorrow. Ill take my coat back now, thank you."

All of a sudden, B stared at me and broke into this rage (I think its the effect of the alcohol): "Go! Go! just go! You dont give a shit whether I live and die! You just dont care just like any other men!"

urrrrrrrr....... OK, I guess Ill take you to your room.

When we got inside, typical atas cabin crew room in a atas hotel. I can see B's uniform hanging on the coat hanger.... That really made my heart skip a beat hahaha. I let her sit down on the office chair as I go look for a glass of water for her. I got her a large glass of water and ask her to drink it. B drank most of it and just threw the glass onto the carpet. The glass didnt break but water all spilled out. B doesnt give a shit and just jump up and hold her arms around my neck. She whispers: "I just want you to hold me like this ok.... Dont say anything, just hold me like this."

I said ok ok and just pat pat on her back and saiyang her a bit. I was still trying to pretend like a gentleman, but inside, I feel like doing a Glen Quagmire: Oh yeah! Giggity giggity lagoon!!!

Then I feel her weight begin to fall down and because her arms are locked around my neck, I have no choice but to fall down with her onto her bed.... We lay there motionless for a bit, then somehow her lips found each other again and began to french like no tomorrow.... I did feel guilty for a bit but oh well... fuck it... who wouldnt right.

ocbcwhore
23-09-2014, 06:10 PM
After a lot of frenching and dry humping. The cloth between us feel really redundant. I reached under her dress and grabbed both full handful of her boobs from under the bra. They are soft like Jello just as I suspected. I want to be more gentle with her, but man when I had those 2 big and soft titties in both of my hands, I think man's primal urge just came out. I just cant help it but grab, roll, and kneading that set of breast like a pizza dough and occasional squeezing her nipples as hard as I could. I think B was in pain, but at the same time she was enjoying it. When I squeeze her nipples hard, B is like oughhhh ughhhh and biting onto her own lips, and a little bit of liquid (i dont know if its mik or not) came out. I really dont know what it is. It is only in a small amount like the sweat in the armpit. Just a bit, to make her nipples are bit damp.

We got out of all my clothing and B left her G-string on, skin colored. When B kicked her killer heels off, I thought to myself should I ask her to keep her heels on because I love to fuck a leggy lady standing doggies with her heels on. Also I thought about maybe asking B to put her uniform on so that I can fulfill my all time fantasy:D:D...... then I thought... maybe its not so appropriate at that moment. I dont want B to know the full extent of my perversion yet LOL :D Oh well, I least I can still see her uniform hanging there from where I was.

B started to play with my didi and I know she got a handful of my pre-cum on her palm as she stroke the head of it. I am pretty sure B gets quite excited as she uses the wetness of some of my semen to stroke me faster and harder. I put my hand into the back of the G string from her ass. Damn she is wet and my finger slipped effortlessly into her pussy. There was a huge patch of wetness on her G string and there was some dried whitish cakish bread crumb loooking thing. It was the dried pussy lube from the earlier foreplay of her pussy in the bar. At first I used only one finger. But she is so wet that I can put 2 fingers in effortlessly. I was just really digging into her vagina and making those "grwww grwww" noises due to all her overflowing juices. We played with each other for a bit then B pushed me to the side, looked at me and said

"I am going to suck your dick and blow you like you never been blown before"

Disclaimer here: B is originally Malaysian Cantonese. So most of time we talk in Mandarin or Cantonese. So I tried to get the translation as accurately as possible.

I am big on hygiene so I asked her does she want me to go wash my dick a bit at least in the bathroom sink. She says

"No need, you seem clean enough and no smell. Besides, I am so hot right now I want to eat you up immediately." (Good thing I did take a shower already earlier)

B told me to stand up for the blow job. As she is going down, she told me that she enjoys giving blow job to guys because she loves the taste and smell of a dick, and she always get horny when she has a guy's dick in her mouth and she can see how much he is enjoying her sucking on his tool. B begins by licking the back ligament of my dick head connecting to the outer skin. Then she just devour the whole thing. With a lot of those "goog goog" sounds and saliva is dripping down into the base, hair, and ball, All she did was to suck back and forth and i felt like cumming already. I am sure I released a lot of pre cum. B would let go and spit everything (her saliva and some of my semen) onto my shaft when she has too much in her mouth. Then she would rub my shaft with one hand and my ball sac with the other. B was making a big mess. My dick hair was all wet and a lot of it drip onto the hotel carpet. Occasionally B even do a deep throat with "no hander"...... I have to say this girl really enjoys giving blow job and it is probably the best that Ive had. Meanwhile, I reached down and try to play with her big mellons a bit more. Under better lightening I can see her mellons are very big, at least D's. A bit saggy as she is almost 40. The aura are huge... they are so soft like tofu.

After a while, I wanted to eat her pussy so I told her to get up and I want to do 69, but B refused. I think she is still a bit self conscious and afraid that she might have CCB as she didnt shower yet. So.... as B is not a FL and I dont have any CD, so we just go ahead raw... She ride me a bit with the standard cowgirl and then missionary.

When I was fucking B, I always keep my strokes "short, short, short, looooong (3-1 ratio)" The reason is I learned women enjoy the sensation of their vagina being expanded. They like the sensation of deep penetration, but they dont like the feeling of the dick deep inside for too long. So I would use 3 slow shallow strokes just let their vagina feel like being rippend open. Then all of a sudden a very fast and deep penetration all the way in. I tell you, guarantee to send any woman to heaven!!

I think my performance really impressed B. During missionary, she told me all sweaty and tired:

"Do you think I am a perverted woman because my favorite position is to be fucked from behind while I lie flat on my stomach. But all my partners before are all too short or too thin and they kept on slipping out."

Of course I am more than willing to try. So I got B on all 4's first so that I can enter her doggie style. So I do B standard doggie style first, then all of a sudden, I see B kept on wiping away something from her inner thighs with one of her hands.... I was wondering what is she doing then I realized damned she just squirted while being fucked doggie style... her juice is flowing all over down from her inner thighs. This liquid is different than her normal pussy juice as it is not as thick and sticky. The amount is quite large and more watery. I noticed it as it pools down around both her knees on the bed sheet.

"aiyo, I think all your water come out."

B answers:

"ahhhh ungggghhh gawwwww why you pee inside me."

WTF???!!! What kind of answer is that. Then I lower B into her favorite position and just continues to pound her away following the golden rule "short, short, short, loooooooong"

TBC.... more weird shit

Steventan
25-09-2014, 07:36 PM
TS, great thread. Please carry on. Ignore those zappers, 'll up u when ve the means to. :cool:

SexAB
26-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Great story TS. Foot fetish high five

Young Hero
29-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Where has TS gone to ?

Grahams
29-09-2014, 07:48 PM
very nice story, camp for TS

igor123
01-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Looks like TS gone missing.

ocbcwhore
03-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Sorry about the delay. Family matter.

So....

I give B a round of a good pounding from her back while she lies flat on her belly per her request. Her ass is prefect for this. Every time I pump her hard, it would make the 'plap plap' sound. The slut in this 40+ (well at that time I think she was in her late 30's) really came out. I dont know how many times she cum, but many occasions, she would arch her head up moaning in ecstasy. When her prop her body up, her big boobs would come up exposed. Whenever he boobs come up, I would pinch and fondle them roughly. (I dont know why with everything else I am very gentle with her, but I just love molesting those big soft tofu mellons) Her finger nails would dig into the bed sheet, and I can feel her pussy spasm around my dick. She would ask me to ease up on the penetration, as she would yell:

"Gentle..... Gentle..... Sensitive.... Sensitive....."

But after a few shallow soft strokes, I can tell her hunger is back and wants it deep and hard again. I took one soft pillow and place it under her stomach. It arches her ass up just a bit and acts as a good cushioning when I fuck her deep with my "short, short, short... Loooooooooong" rountine.

All of a sudden, B stops and turns her head around. Her hair now all messed up. sweat and drool all over her face. Her eyes half closed and said:

"huuur huuur you know...... hoooor I want you in my other side"

"huhh? you want to change position??

B: "hooor hoooor No, I want you in my back.... huuuur the other hole. But you must promise me to go very very slow and gentle."

TBC.... Boss is here, company lunch

ocbcwhore
04-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Sorry about the interruptions.

Here are few pics I dug up of B.
Here is her in F1 uniform:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2ppbma1.jpg

Here is a more recent pic at some function:

http://i61.tinypic.com/205p3t1.jpg

Nothing too proactive and revealing as I want to hide her identity. But at least can give you an idea of her and those tits that I cannot resist groping. I just love Malaysian woman.

saas
04-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Sorry about the interruptions.

Thanks for continuing. F1 got safety car break mah.
When u chiong, pls remember safety cap hoh...

IceRed
04-10-2014, 09:40 PM

Saas, 11 pts return to you, :cool:

deffboy
05-10-2014, 08:57 AM

up u back - deffboy

ocbcwhore
05-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Some more images for your enjoyment

Breast
http://i57.tinypic.com/2vcvu37.jpg

More breast.... Look at that cleavage
http://i57.tinypic.com/osevsi.jpg

Here is a shot of her clubbing pic. Look at that feet... I just wanna cum on all those toes while she still have her heels on. Then she continues to dance away with my semen flowing on her feet n shoe.
http://i62.tinypic.com/23k6is6.jpg

MUST SEE. This one is really sexy. After a few drinks at a wedding party, someone's naughty side begin to come out... she is really slutty inside.
http://i60.tinypic.com/wrar1s.jpg

Pieceofshyt
05-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Some more images for your enjoyment

Breat
http://i57.tinypic.com/2vcvu37.jpg

More breat.... Look at that cleavage
http://i57.tinypic.com/osevsi.jpg

Here is a shot of her clubbing pic. Look at that feet... I just wanna cum on all those toes while she still have her heels on. Then she continues to dance away with my semen flowing on her feet n shoe.
http://i62.tinypic.com/23k6is6.jpg

MUST SEE. This one is really sexy. After a few drinks at a wedding party, someone's naughty side begin to come out... she is really slutty inside.
http://i60.tinypic.com/wrar1s.jpg

Camping for more!!!!!

Summerhillt
07-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Anal the jiu hu poh !!

ocbcwhore
07-10-2014, 12:42 PM
When B asks me to do anal to her, I tell you.... I was totally shocked. OHHHHH My Goshhh! Are you serious? This hot stewardess of this one of the most respectable airlines in the world is acting like a total porn slut in front of me. How is this possible?

I never done any anal before and I have totally no idea what to do. So I guess I have to rely on the knowledge of all the anal porn I have watched.

I told B to raise her ass up so that I can lick her pussy and AR first. This time B did not object. Its a magnificent sight to see B raising only her ass and leg up. Her head and arms are still flat on bed. I told her to raise higher so easier for me to taste her. Actually I just want to see her ass high in the air. There is a patch of wetness on the bed sheet where her pussy was at and a few strands of pubic hair.

I grabbed her ass, and occasionally playing her breasts from underneath her, started licking, sucking, flicking, and poking my tongue into her pussy, asshole, and that piece to meat connecting the vagina and the asshole (I heard that is actually a very sensitive pleasure spot for a woman). There is no smell but the salty taste of her sweat and the faint tangy smell of pussy juice. I poked my tongue around her asshole a bit, but its so tight that I dont know how my dick is suppose to go in there. Anyway I left a lot of spit on the asshole because I know I will need the lube.

Ok ta da.... time to do the act and I have no idea what I am doing. B remains in the same position. I try to do it like normal doggie. Nope cant go in. Then I use my left hand to part her ass open a bit, while I hold my didi with my right hand to do the aiming. Still cant go in. All of a sudden, B licks her hand and spit a large amount of her own saliva onto her palm. She reaches under to grab my dick between her legs, smears my dick with her own spit, and aim the tool herself into her ass. I can see the frown on her face as she closes her eyes and tries to relax her own asshole muscle. I really dont know how the hell did my dick get into her asshole. It is so tight that its like I am fucking her nose. As she guides my dick and when I felt a bit of the opening, I just ram forward. Immediately, B yells

Ahhhhhhhh Yahhhhhhhh Slow..... Slow.....Very big..... Gentle..... Gentle.......

I can see the look of both distress and ecstasy on B's face. But she did not ask me to pull out either. So I guess B is just enjoying the pleasure but just need time to get adjusted. I see the way she took control of everything, I dont think this is the first time she did anal. I realizes that I have a real slut nympho right in front of me here. I envy her husband, but in ways I also pity him as he is suppose to satisfy her insatiable hunger every day...

Talk about hunger.... TBC... company lunch time with lots of OLs.

AHHeng
07-10-2014, 05:36 PM
definitely camping for more:D

AHHeng
07-10-2014, 05:41 PM
definitely camping for more:D

BlueCondor
09-10-2014, 06:44 PM
I hope TS cume back soon. Love his story.

ocbcwhore
13-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the support.

As I got this beautiful MILF stewardess with her ass up in the air like a dog asking me to fuck her in the butt, first we have a bit of a issue here... with her anus so tight I can hardly thrust forward. I can feel that only the head of my dick is inside her butt hole as I can feel the sphincter muscle clamping tightly just below my mushroom head.

Ok I gotta think here... I dont want to hurt her that she might just ask me to pull out... Where is the KY when you really need it. Then I got an idea!!!:D

These ladies always have a shit load of different types of lotions here and there for different parts of their bodies. As I scan the room, I saw whole bunch of bottles just at the night stand next to the bad... and Lord behold... I saw what I was looking for. Among all the bottles and jars of expensive SK2's Lancome,s, the humble bottle of Johnson's baby oil!!!

I ask B to move together with me a bit to the side. With my dick still in her asshole, I was able to do an acrobatic move and got hold of the bottle of baby oil. I probably would not use the baby oil for lube if I am fucking her pussy (not that she need it away) because it is still not a product intended to be used as a pussy lube. A woman's vagina is somewhat sensitive, I dont want the fragrance to cause her to have a itchy pussy or infection afterwards. Since we are working on an asshole here, I am sure worse things than baby oil go through here everyday...:p

I drip some on B's ass opening and some on the shaft of my dick. Then I begin to push further.... AHHHHHHHHH so much better. B likes it too.

gwwwww.....awwwwww..... yaaaaaa yeah baby..... so much better now....... ahhhhhhhh

Guys I tell you... Anal sex with B is probably the best I had in my whole life. I tell you honestly, I tried some AJ's with some Thai FL's because I miss the anal with B so much, but NOTHING comes even close to the shokness feel I had with B. Maybe because the Thai FL's are all commercial ones... But when you can do it with a lady, who actually enjoys it and not just for the money..... the feeling of the warmth and tightness is just out of this world.... But not my wife, nor any GF, I can find who is as adventurous and open as Ms. B. As it was my first AJ, I was a bit cautious and dared not thrust too vigorously. B begins to enjoy herself as she bucks back and forth also, riding my cock in her ass. Her movement is the total opposite of my thrusting motion, so that every time I thrust forward, she would back into me, and have my dick ram deep inside her ass. What a bitch!!! I know she is ready to be anal fucked hard.

I kept the bottle of baby oil near by and I was not sure if I need to replenish later or not. Then all of a sudden, I got another perverted idea.....:eek:

While fucking B, I drip a large amount of baby oil on B's ass. I get some in the anus area to help with the lube. Then I just begin to massage the rest into her ass cheeks, legs, and thighs just like in those Jap AV's. B turned her head around moaning and panting with her eyes still half closed

ohhhh.... ahhhhhhhh.... what you doing? ohhhhh ahhhhhh

Oh, relaxe, I just want to give you a massage at the same time....That was my reply.

I really turned me on as I watched myself fucking this beautiful ass and legs.... wet and glittering with all the oil I put on. Then I though... why stop here:D... I dumped more oil on her back. Some flow to her neck. Some drip to the side to her arm pits, then to her nipples. Then I just massage and rub everything into her back, side, breasts, and tummy.... B was shocked by what I done, but she certainly thoroughly enjoyed it. Her whole body now was wet, slippery, and glittering in oil. B begins to yell

(摸我..... 摸我.......大力揉我.......) Harder.... Harder..... Rub me harder

Her bottle of baby oil was quite full at the beginning. I think I used up almost the whole bottle.

I asked B if she wants to lie down to her favorite position, to be fucked from the back while she lies flat on her tummy. She refuses, saying due to the angle, that it would be too deep when its done in the asshole. So we just fucked normal doggie. I wanted to play with her pussy so that I can give her double the pleasure. As I was fucking B from behind, I was higher up and was able to reach her pussy over side and underneath her body with my right hand. I use my other hand to turn her head around so that I can stick my tongue into her mouth. I dig my finger into her soaking wet pussy and tried to find her G spot to give it a good rub. I can actually feel my dick go in and out in the other orifice next to the vagina. Her breathing begin to pulsating faster and I know she is on the verge of cumming. B begins to yelp;

(噢.......噢........不行了......不行了.......你頂到我的大腸了..... ....) Ahhhh.... ohhhhhh..... Cant... you are fucking my large intestine.....

B's hip begin to spasm like she is being electrocuted. Then I heard a sound "purrrp"..... like water breaking. My hand that was playing with her pussy then felt this warm liquid flowing into my palm. Then it dripped all over my hand and over flown onto her thighs. It felt like she just peed. The slut just squirted again while cumming.....

That was just too much for my mind to bear anymore. As I focus back on penetrating her asshole with my cock, I rubbed her own cunt juice into her now wet and slippery breasts. Normally I am a man that enjoys my CIMs. So I was contemplating should I ask B to do an ATM here ( and I am not referring to OCBC banking service here). Then I thought maybe its not such a hygiene practice here and later I probably will kiss her again too.... So I give her a few final deep hard poundings and with a final push and a loud AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I can feel the muscles in my dick relaxing and all my cum begin to shot out deep inside her asshole with each spasm.

whatdoido
13-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Welcome back bro, good continuation

Nanamto
13-10-2014, 02:10 PM
very good story, waiting for updating