PDA

View Full Version : Local FLs overseas?

Powersex
07-09-2014, 03:00 PM
We have FLs of almost all nationalities here such as Korean, Thai, PRC, Russian etc etc here and they are advertised in Domes 1, 2, 3 and Local Flavour.

So I wonder.....do our local girls go overseas to do FL? If so what overseas forum? I think it's natural if they really do so but so far haven't heard of it or perhaps I am not looking in the right places.:(

jacky43
07-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Yes I believe local girls are not perfect. I have come across chat room as well as some FL dome in blue websites. Something liked Singapore girls and, mothers looking for fuck. Actually it is FL nothing more.

I think this is in our shore, and the bigger pool of customers are FTs because such websites are their favour. Still the call girls should practice safe sex even if she is not train by Kelantan's clinic.

Powersex
07-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Yes I believe local girls are not perfect. I have come across chat room as well as some FL dome in blue websites. Something liked Singapore girls and, mothers looking for fuck. Actually it is FL nothing more.

I think this is in our shore, and the bigger pool of customers are FTs because such websites are their favour. Still the call girls should practice safe sex even if she is not train by Kelantan's clinic.

:confused::confused::confused: Do you even understand the question I am trying to ask?

dresden
07-09-2014, 03:49 PM
I believe there are, but i dont think they will advertise as singaporean girls? good thinking, first time i heard there's mention of it, well, one thing there is no cachet when it comes to singaporean girls somehow, not like ahem our other asian counterparts

doctor sex
07-09-2014, 04:13 PM
We have FLs of almost all nationalities here such as Korean, Thai, PRC, Russian etc etc here and they are advertised in Domes 1, 2, 3 and Local Flavour.

So I wonder.....do our local girls go overseas to do FL? If so what overseas forum? I think it's natural if they really do so but so far haven't heard of it or perhaps I am not looking in the right places.:(

A lot of sg and Malaysian girls and shemales in London last time I was there. They earn a lot more there than here and are very dismissive of the prices in Singapore.

wally888
08-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Local FL here already charge quite high rates, how to charge higher overseas when they are competing with angmos who have better looks and assets and furthermore charging lower price :confused: :D

genehe84
08-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Supply and demand I guess. 物以稀为贵 ma. Besides, there would be the novelty and exotic factor. Exotic Asian who can still communicate well in English.