PDA

View Full Version : Typical Sex Predator

Sammyboy RSS Feed
06-09-2014, 11:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This article from [http://business.asiaone.com/career/a...lept-the-boss] (http://business.asiaone.com/career/ask/omg-you-slept-the-boss]) is a wake-up call to all sinkie females who think expats a good catch for marriage.

To these expats, a kiss and a screw is nothing more than a free lunch. No obligation, no commitment but to the sinkie females, it is more than a casual relationship and they may never recover from feeling cheap and wanton.

I HAD A FLING WITH MY SUPERVISOR - Carina*, 31, senior copywriter

"When I met my expat supervisor John* on my first day at a new job, I instantly felt a strong sexual connection. He had a strapping body and a cute smile, the kind that could make you melt. He seemed to like me too - the very next day, he was already complimenting me on my outfits.

Two Fridays later, our team went for after-work drinks. John and I were the only ones who stayed till midnight.

Suddenly, he kissed me, and before I knew it, we were back at his apartment, having sex. I knew that it was wrong, but I didn't want to think about the consequences then.

For a month after that, we would lunch together and sneak kisses in the pantry. It didn't take long before my co-workers suspected something was up - they'd noticed when John put his arm around my shoulders. A colleague asked me straight up why we were so affectionate, while two female co-workers passed snide comments like 'We know what's going on.'

I pretended I didn't hear the gossip, but I felt cheap and ashamed. I was also terrified of being seen as someone who would sleep her way to the top.

I genuinely liked John and had hoped that we could be something more. My wake-up call came when he revealed, after a month, that he'd resigned and was leaving Singapore. When I asked what would happen to us, he shrugged it off and told me he wasn't ready for a relationship.

That was when the penny dropped: I meant nothing to him. My thoughts turned to how I could save my reputation at work - with him leaving, I would have to deal with the mess myself.

I thought about resigning - I wanted to run away from the rumours and the dirty looks from my co-workers - but another part of me was determined not to let this failed affair derail my career.

During John's final month in the company, I kept my distance and threw myself into my work. When he invited me to his place for drinks, I told him I was busy. He was perplexed as he still expected us to have a sexual relationship.

After John left, my teammates, whom I barely had a chance to get close to, took a few weeks to warm up to me.

I never heard from John again. I was stupid for getting involved with him, and even more naive to believe it wouldn't affect my career. Thank goodness the higher-ups never suspected a thing. The lesson here? Think of the consequences before getting together with a colleague, especially your boss."

A stupid sinkie female got conned by an expat for free sex.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?189552-Typical-Sex-Predator&goto=newpost).