PDA

View Full Version : Big Raid Island Wide

sianzation123
06-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Just saw Shin Min newspaper and there is a report on island wide raid from Little India condo to Chinatown, total caught 331 woman. They also mentioned high class facial at coleman street was being raided too.

joncheong
06-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Just saw Shin Min newspaper and there is a report on island wide raid from Little India condo to Chinatown, total caught 331 woman. They also mentioned high class facial at coleman street was being raided too.

scary....now all condos and apartments raided...used to be untouched in the past....

lt0l0tl
06-09-2014, 04:19 PM
May be AV has new boss? 新官上任三把火! raid all hidden vices ?

Cerberus
06-09-2014, 04:26 PM
scary....now all condos and apartments raided...used to be untouched in the past....

more and more cases of prcs FLs renting apartments to do their biz.

condos / apartments rented out by locals (could have middle men involved)....who buy the properties for investment.

MIB must take some actions.

simidai
06-09-2014, 04:35 PM
heard they have tighten immigration passes & now island wide raids? sigh....where to go to destress wor? next time all will be underground activities with secret codes! ;)

joncheong
06-09-2014, 05:50 PM
more and more cases of prcs FLs renting apartments to do their biz.

condos / apartments rented out by locals (could have middle men involved)....who buy the properties for investment.

MIB must take some actions.

once these FLs stop renting....there may be some impact on the demand in the rental market....looking at how prevalent these rented rooms for vice activities are....

berchwind
06-09-2014, 10:35 PM
heard they have tighten immigration passes & now island wide raids? sigh....where to go to destress wor? next time all will be underground activities with secret codes! ;)

Go Geylang loh. safest place.

johnkim
06-09-2014, 11:24 PM
once these FLs stop renting....there may be some impact on the demand in the rental market....looking at how prevalent these rented rooms for vice activities are....

then let those wannabe young owners of studio apartment be foreclosed.
die die pain ,

madcaps
06-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Must be major activities like F1. Hence got raid. Notice e trend whenever got major event

SnowLeopards
07-09-2014, 12:53 AM
There are logical rational behind these raids.

Think about it and be safe, for now. ;)

Pierre.

joncheong
07-09-2014, 01:49 AM

Pierre.

agree...there are a few reasons....think about it....

RigR
07-09-2014, 11:45 AM

Pierre.

Yes. But the AV can never catch enough, there are still so many....

Bluerabbit
07-09-2014, 12:45 PM
When one goes another will take its place.

Ernnie
07-09-2014, 02:22 PM

Yes. But the AV can never catch enough, there are still so many....

When one goes another will take its place.

Yes indeed there are very logical rationales behind these raids.

Since these criminal activities can never be uprooted completely, the police is wise to contain these crimes in particular districts. As a police, you let these crimes grow in areas like Geylang, Little India and Chinatown so that you can keep a watchful eye. And when they grow too much, it's time for some trimming. :D
If you try to clean them up completely, they will spread wildly to suburban housing estates like Sengkang.

For the police, they surely have already gathered enough leads to pull off such grand raids. They store it for the right moment to display their diligence to the public. Something similar to "cookie jar accounting" concept.

Do you notice that lately there isn't any other major headline news like MH17 that will take all attention away from us?
Do you remember there was one previous mass raid that was done shortly after the narcotics chief and police chief were investigated?

At the end of the day, it's a very balanced win-win-win situation for the residents, police and vice syndicates.

Singapore residents can live peacefully in suburban housing estates. These crimes are mostly contained in estates full of foreign workers.
Police can have an easier time monitoring these crimes because they let them congregate and grow in particular districts. Moreover once in a while, they can pull off a publicity show.
Vice syndicates (one after another) will first think of Geylang, Little India, etc as convenient locations for operating because these are places where gamblers and whoremongers go to.

jacky43
07-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Good points mine friend, straight out of S R School of international policy. Crime never pay and be contained from the beginning of law and order.

But why all the times, certain groups of criminals are walking away out of the back door? Maybe I could say is this. Banks are loan sharks too, but they are straight out of the book and high interests rates. Morale of the story there is a need for illegal loan companies.

Back to vices there is also a need for FLs although I have not taken one for 4 years all really. You see mine friends legal joints operate business hours, sort of office hours forgive me. While FLs fly as when available, no attachment necessary. The Q on service wise. It depends what happen in the room, FYI WLs also offer RAW which is a stupid black magic trick for RTF customer.

wasteland
07-09-2014, 06:15 PM
Never ending fight between av and illegal fl. But have to agree hdb heartlands is not a place for such activity

themen14
07-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Just wondering,if one is caught as a customer in a HDB/condo during a raid, is he liable for prosecution? If so, what law has he broken (neither a pimp nor a prostitute)? If not, would he be liable for other actions to be taken against him (eg public/civil servant)? Would family members be informed?

Also, are those HDB/condo massages with HJ/BM in "local massage directory" raided as well?

Young Hero
07-09-2014, 10:39 PM
As long as the customer did not have sex with an underage girl he should be alright. Nothing wrong in engaging the services of a prostitute. Just cooperate with the police in their investigations.

joncheong
07-09-2014, 11:13 PM
As long as the customer did not have sex with an underage girl he should be alright. Nothing wrong in engaging the services of a prostitute. Just cooperate with the police in their investigations.

at most is only aid police in their investigations....but the problem is many bros caught are married....and if there's any police case it may arouse wifey's suspicions and that's it ..

4getful
08-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Just wondering,if one is caught as a customer in a HDB/condo during a raid, is he liable for prosecution? If so, what law has he broken (neither a pimp nor a prostitute)? If not, would he be liable for other actions to be taken against him (eg public/civil servant)? Would family members be informed?

Also, are those HDB/condo massages with HJ/BM in "local massage directory" raided as well?

U as a civil servant has your own freedom to do what u want after work, as long not against the law. But bear in mind, the easiest way n simplest way is get charge for molest, u sure tio sack. Cos no way to proof u nv did, the law r with the woman, even god cant help u. But going for fl, i dun see u will have break any law. I think it is the women n the okt they looking for, unless the women is underage or overstayer. Gd luck.

le113ru
08-09-2014, 10:17 AM

If u r civil servant, u may have contravene the civil service code of conduct. Your ministry likely to be informed n u may face internal disciplinary actions. But if girl is underage, then u can say goodbye to your job. A friend kena jackpot before, was asked to leave the service.

themen14
08-09-2014, 11:57 AM
If u r civil servant, u may have contravene the civil service code of conduct. Your ministry likely to be informed n u may face internal disciplinary actions. But if girl is underage, then u can say goodbye to your job. A friend kena jackpot before, was asked to leave the service.

Bro what about public service, ie. Stat boards? Btw I'm in neither public nor civil svc, but just in case next time if I switch.

Sfan
08-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Bro what about public service, ie. Stat boards? Btw I'm in neither public nor civil svc, but just in case next time if I switch.

The best is still, don't get caught, regardless of what occupation you're in ... play safe

le113ru
08-09-2014, 12:38 PM

I think as long as under public service, u will be under certain code of conduct.

As Bro Sfan said, u can play n do anything u want as long as u don't get caught.

Gd2day
08-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Wait for F1 to be over.....that is my advice.

owl888
08-09-2014, 07:07 PM
How AV catch the FL in condo, by posing as customer?

Goldenrooster
08-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Hmmm wonder is it safe to bonk now

HonkyTonkyMan
08-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Its just the normal annual wayang wayang spring cleaning for mid autumn festival and the coming F1 event. If the authorities is really serious about eradicating the vice problems, they would have implemented a slew of measures. I mean honestly, just down the road a few streets away from their own HQ, they have that few prominent KTV joints bustling with china mei on social pass moonlighting as hostesses and prostitutes, why don't they start from there first?

Ernnie
08-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Its just the normal annual wayang wayang spring cleaning for mid autumn festival and the coming F1 event. If the authorities is really serious about eradicating the vice problems, they would have implemented a slew of measures. I mean honestly, just down the road a few streets away from their own HQ, they have that few prominent KTV joints bustling with china mei on social pass moonlighting as hostesses and prostitutes, why don't they start from there first?

Bro, read my post to understand why...

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11749038#post11749038

unregistered_10
08-09-2014, 08:15 PM
How AV catch the FL in condo, by posing as customer?

To enter the unit , there is a pasword to key in before gaining entry right??

Sfan
08-09-2014, 08:20 PM

Lol. I don't think AV need password to enter anywhere. They can demand entry

discreeted
08-09-2014, 08:54 PM
My guess is...

FL without OKT will get caught red-handed when police get the condo security to open up as they will already know the unit number, so won't have much warning

FL with OKT the OKT probably might get caught first if he's nearby cos the police will know who they are (police probably have sources/undercover), then they also cannot warn the FL as they are sitting along the road with hands cable-tied =x

I'm assuming only the big players will get targeted, small fry police ROI not there leh

4getful
08-09-2014, 09:02 PM

Seriously, men need to release. Even during wars, still need to release. can they handle the number of men getting jail, of cos yes. But can they handle the number of broken family? Molest or rape is juz abt being paid or not being paid only. U paid, u r a real man, everybody happy. U touch/sex without the gal willing to let u do it, jail u go, crime rate go up, place become dangerous. For eg, u go ktv pay tips, u squeeze, kiss n maybe dig, it is perfectly ok, everybody r hapily enjoying n laughing away. But if u take train, a slight accidentally touch, u r gone case. So i still believe, it is only spring clean for f1. I believe local fl will extremely happy to do the job for this period.:rolleyes:

passiontea
09-09-2014, 12:10 AM
It is the TIME of the year for spring cleaning for the anti-vice people. It is the same as almost every year. hahaha

owl888
09-09-2014, 08:32 PM
My guess is...

FL without OKT will get caught red-handed when police get the condo security to open up as they will already know the unit number, so won't have much warning

FL with OKT the OKT probably might get caught first if he's nearby cos the police will know who they are (police probably have sources/undercover), then they also cannot warn the FL as they are sitting along the road with hands cable-tied =x

I'm assuming only the big players will get targeted, small fry police ROI not there leh

Ya, more logical to catch the Big players that's why the alarming numbers kena caught.

My guess 1,2 gal discreet condo rooms still safe :)

raykee
10-09-2014, 02:50 AM
It is the TIME of the year for spring cleaning for the anti-vice people. It is the same as almost every year. hahaha

Yea 2weeks bef f1

boobies666
10-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Now should be ok? Or the raids will ongoing for the whole month?

DarkVine
10-09-2014, 12:20 PM
Agree with Bro Raykee, usually happen around Aug/Sept period

johnn
10-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Password no use at all,
stand at door wait for it to open..
unless whole day dont open

onlyhuman
10-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Local FL will start pricing their made of gold pussies to double and etc after this spring cleaning. :(

Think geylang is the only alternative or goes overseas bah.

Onlyhuman

rtmFRs
10-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Anyone knows what evidence is AV checking for when raiding?

age of tourist?

power69
13-09-2014, 02:25 AM

Password no use, go there masg one time, they knoe the password already.

unregistered_10
13-09-2014, 07:31 AM
Password no use, go there masg one time, they knoe the password already.

So , need to test drive first ??
Use own $$$ ???

freezetheDB
13-09-2014, 04:53 PM
the gahmen just want men to stick to the permitted area (geylang) for release