PDA

View Full Version : I, GMS icon of democracy!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
06-09-2014, 12:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Goh Meng Seng SatuSingapura
Fri · Edited ·
My reply to a FB friend who is confused about my political stance

Jmm Limm, I am definitely not confusing anybody of my political stance. I am Pro Singapore Pro Development of Democracy.

There are many people pretending to be some anti PAP people by talking tough and through such acts, benefits from the evolving Democratic progress. You will never read or hear anything substantial from them about anything significant that will provide profound mind changing public discourse that will create higher public political awareness and consciousness or anything that lead in creating waves of public disagreement against any important policy issues that will affect every Singaporeans. These are either charlatans or moles sent to opposition camps. Worse of all, they will try every means to help PAP retain its power by going into multi corner fights. Eventually, they will choose their own path and most likely go hand in hand with PAP.

For those who knows me, they know what I am doing to prevent such massive multi corner fights to erupt, under the instigations of such charlatans and moles.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?189517-I-GMS-icon-of-democracy!&goto=newpost).