PDA

View Full Version : Local Chinese Cynthia

Hanxinco88
17-12-2005, 07:33 AM
Chance upon a part time FL( hope I get it right) last night, met up with her but did not perform the act as she is not my type of gal. ( Sorry no FR) She is very new to this FL line and wanted to only do two or three customers (max).....so far she has only done twice as in 2 customers before and that's it. TCSS with her and understand her plight which I would not elaborate and she wanted me to help her get the most three customers only. Promise her that I will try.

Name: Cynthia
Race: Singaporean Chinese
Looks: 5/10 ( imo)
Height: 1.64
Wt: 48kg
Body: 32A/26/34
BBBJ: Yes and allow CIM but no swallow...Damage: $50
FJ: with condom.....damage 100/shot/hr or 150/2 shot/hr
Anal: No

Personally I feel that it is a good bargain for a local chinese gal.
This will come as a first come first serve basis, thus only senior/reputable bros need apply.
She is very worried that her number will be passed around if I were to distribute the numbers to anyone as she only wanted to make enough money for her school fees and then quit. So as to avoid harassment in the future.

Therefore, please pm me your name and contact number and I will pass it to her. She will be contacting you to make the arrangment.

ONCE AGAIN, sorry to newbies or bros with no post or no FR, please do not PM and jam my mail.....

Cheers

spider_j
17-12-2005, 09:19 AM

Does this mean that the BBBJ and FJ are separate? $50 for BBBJ and $150 for 2 shot FJ?

Possible to just get BBBJ and CIM then?

bedek05
17-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Chance upon a part time FL( hope I get it right) last night, met up with her but did not perform the act as she is not my type of gal. ( Sorry no FR) She is very new to this FL line and wanted to only do two or three customers (max).....so far she has only done twice as in 2 customers before and that's it. TCSS with her and understand her plight which I would not elaborate and she wanted me to help her get the most three customers only. Promise her that I will try.

Looks: 5/10 ( imo)
Anal: No

Personally I feel that it is a good bargain for a local chinese gal.
This will come as a first come first serve basis, thus only senior/reputable bros need apply.
She is very worried that her number will be passed around if I were to distribute the numbers to anyone as she only wanted to make enough money for her school fees and then quit. So as to avoid harassment in the future.

Therefore, please pm me your name and contact number and I will pass it to her. She will be contacting you to make the arrangment.

ONCE AGAIN, sorry to newbies or bros with no post or no FR, please do not PM and jam my mail.....

Cheers

Clap clap well done bro... nice simpe fr....:)

Hanxinco88
17-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Does this mean that the BBBJ and FJ are separate? $50 for BBBJ and $150 for 2 shot FJ?

Possible to just get BBBJ and CIM then?

Yes bro....BBBJ and CIM only can....and FJ consist of BBBJ at $100/shot or 150/2 shot....
By the way the damage dosent include rooms, but one suggestion is if you have a car then can do it in the car, but maybe ask her to wash up and bath before you meet her...so can save up the hotel money...(just a suggestion)

Cheers

happpy
17-12-2005, 12:42 PM
hi

mail liao leh bo reply?:confused:

Hanxinco88
17-12-2005, 02:44 PM
I actually anticpated many PMs but as mentioned in my earlier post, only reputable/senior brothers need to apply as she is really afraid that her numbers will fall into the wrong hands or meet up with the wrong people.

In my opinion, she is very green and ignorance to the FL scene as such it will benefit her if she is able to meet up with more senior/reputable bros, firstly to ensure her safety and of course to safeguard this little secret of hers....

Attention Bro:

duke
ROCKY_MAIVIA

I have pass your contact to cynthia and I think she will be contacting you very shortly today.

As for the rest, I will KIV your enquiries until futher notice from cynthia.

Cheers

Rolex
17-12-2005, 03:14 PM

Cheers

Brother Hanxinco88,
I have PM you my name and contact!
Thanks!

happpy
18-12-2005, 03:14 PM
please do make things so complicated. its just sex!! any way willl wait for ur good news. advanced thanks:)

Hanxinco88
18-12-2005, 03:23 PM
please do make things so complicated. its just sex!! any way willl wait for ur good news. advanced thanks:)

Sorry bro, I do not agree with you. It is not just sex...it is a promise made and a promise to be fulfill....with your mentality, even if your rep and points are very high, I would not pass your contact to her.....

Cheers

alwaysbestdeal
18-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Sorry bro, I do not agree with you. It is not just sex...it is a promise made and a promise to be fulfill....with your mentality, even if your rep and points are very high, I would not pass your contact to her.....

Cheers

Clap Clap Bro, Well Said...

Hanxinco88
18-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Clap Clap Bro, Well Said...

Dun like that say leh.....you not suaning me right?? :D

Cheers

bedek05
18-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Dun like that say leh.....you not suaning me right?? :D

Cheers

Dear bro i dun think bro alwaysbestdeal is suaning you. He truly supporting you wat u are saying. He meant no harm...

dirtymonk82
18-12-2005, 07:48 PM
i waiting for a FR 1st before i decide...:rolleyes:

ch2004ba
18-12-2005, 08:29 PM
i waiting for a FR 1st before i decide...:rolleyes:

u are rite , me 2 wait for a fr 1st..

a4anal
19-12-2005, 12:22 AM
new bird so pmed no reply, can only wait to read others FR, sigh, no chance to try...

Hanxinco88
19-12-2005, 12:28 AM
new bird so pmed no reply, can only wait to read others FR, sigh, no chance to try...

Bro....dun like that say leh.....I am newbie to you. Just that I have already mentioned in my earlier post that she wishes only to take in the most 2-3 customers and I have already pass some brothers contact to her already.

Thus, unless she activates me...all the brothers who had pm me will be put on my KIV/waiting list...including yours bro.......

Cheers

siaosiaoguy2003
19-12-2005, 12:32 AM
bj can.. i just wan a blow. haha

a4anal
19-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Bro....dun like that say leh.....
Cheers

bro I just joking nia, understand your situation, cheers, will up u tomorrow as today no more power. pm me if you have local lobang, tried many thai dish, wanna change menu.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
20-12-2005, 06:59 PM
FR.....

Basically have to agree with bro Hanxinco88 stats.

Looks: 5/10 (normal local gal look)

BJ : in car ($50 + $10 tips).

sorri for the very short FR ;)

kabuki mask
21-12-2005, 01:27 AM
CAN u share this gd lobang to mi

urger
21-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Where is bro cuteboy? Local is his favorite dish. :D

Hanxinco88
21-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Where is bro cuteboy? Local is his favorite dish. :D

Bro...continue your story at the adult discussion.....and dun forget to share share when you are back.....:rolleyes:

Cheers

urger
21-12-2005, 06:37 AM
Bro...continue your story at the adult discussion.....and dun forget to share share when you are back.....:rolleyes:

Cheers
Personal collection lei. Even she really "Fl-ing" I think the price will be sky rocket! ;p

jl2000
21-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Used to hv a fellow gf by tat name very into clubin...description fits her nicely
her number was 9747xxxx. Wonder if its her.... :p

duke
21-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Sigh..........

Really missed my chance..................

When she called me, I was in a meeting and not convinent for me to talk....

:( and that was the last I heard from her .......

jl2000
21-12-2005, 09:47 AM
knew a gf yrs back! She was into clubbing and description sounds like her....i wonder her number was 9747xxxx
Didnt know she was doin this now...maybe can get her do lapdance for by beau!

Rolex
21-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Thus, unless she activates me...all the brothers who had pm me will be put on my KIV/waiting list...including yours bro.......
Cheers

I already wait untill neck long long like giraffe.........sian!

trotter
21-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Sigh..........

Really missed my chance..................

When she called me, I was in a meeting and not convinent for me to talk....

:( and that was the last I heard from her .......

Care to share her no.??? :D Me don't have much meeting to attend...kekeke...just kidding....Hope you don't mind....

Hanxinco88
21-12-2005, 09:43 PM
To all the brothers that have pmed me....while some I had managed to reply while apologies to those that I could not reply......

Cynthia told me that she needs to stop temporary for Christmas and New Year....and may/may not resume after that....she promises to call me.....so let's hope for the best then........

Merry Christmas to all......

Cheers

bedek05
02-01-2006, 10:30 AM
To all the brothers that have pmed me....while some I had managed to reply while apologies to those that I could not reply......

Cynthia told me that she needs to stop temporary for Christmas and New Year....and may/may not resume after that....she promises to call me.....so let's hope for the best then........

Cheers

Dear Bro Hanxinco88 any further news on Cynthia?

asiancigar
24-01-2006, 03:27 PM

Cheers

Bro, am very keen tooooo ... let me know the moment she is available again.

cheers
asiancigar
[email protected]