PDA

View Full Version : People Park Complex Handphone Shop

ahhui
05-09-2014, 03:48 AM
Beware of these conmen who inflate all the mobile products in the shop.It is totally cruel to see these guys whom cheated off prc and migrant workers money.It is totally disgrace when they always scam, shout and trap our own people in their shop which i suspect they are mostly from our neighbouring countries.Is this foreign talent? i hope ica will revoke their work permit once it expire.

benimaruli
05-09-2014, 08:38 AM
They are local talents. Local Pai Kia

ahhui
05-09-2014, 09:49 AM
naise.i love local talents

egmar mah
05-09-2014, 02:55 PM
No use one lah this people, either they have been release from jail or not yet going to jail. Their life worth nothing no meaning no future,just day after day . How huh?

egmar mah
05-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Those agree can up my points thk

ahhui
05-09-2014, 10:20 PM
they act like some hongkong or macau triad or big bankers.in own world thinking our society owes them a living when they are just no brains sec school hooligans

thomasdelaruue
07-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Beware of these conmen who inflate all the mobile products in the shop.It is totally cruel to see these guys whom cheated off prc and migrant workers money.It is totally disgrace when they always scam, shout and trap our own people in their shop which i suspect they are mostly from our neighbouring countries.Is this foreign talent? i hope ica will revoke their work permit once it expire.

They dint inflate price, if do inflate no body will come.
I notice they show the price, n price, but not the model no.
so see the stuff n check model no. First.
refer to spec at gsmarena.com
ram is important, higher better.
download speed hdspa higher better, if surt web