PDA

View Full Version : question on qc of FLs in dome 2

themen14
04-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Dear bros, wondering if all newly arrived prc FLs from FL dome 2 are QCed or "tested" by OKT before they are advertised on FL dome 2?

Is there a chance that a FL is truly new to the line when serving her first commercial customer?

FatSpider
04-09-2014, 05:48 PM
give u a free f, will u take?

even the webmaster already raw the girl first b4 u, let along the okt

passiontea
04-09-2014, 08:08 PM
give u a free f, will u take?

even the webmaster already raw the girl first b4 u, let along the okt

OKT are the webmaster la. =,=" Some OKT don't screw the girls. E.g sgcityangels
The OKT is a lady.

Btw, these PRCs comes from china, they may have already screwed countless of men there before coming here to make more money. I doubt that the OKT will raw them la. Test drive maybe, but most of the OKT don't bother, they just advertise and get commission from the ladies.

miumiu6464
04-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Some no standard okt - and we call them kachoa - will even get involved with their own girls.

Anyway, like someone mentioned above, most FLs, when they reached here, are already well used by the men in their countries.. so, 1 more fuck is nothing to them.

Steley
04-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Ya loh, fuck by the whole PRC . Some okt call friend to test for free

Steley
04-09-2014, 11:15 PM
I use to hv okt friend dealing in Thai, every time new batch come will call us go n try the girls

eQuipment
05-09-2014, 01:11 PM
if they say they don't test drive also find it hard to believe. as seen in some of the sights, even got live demo of the gal's services. if their bros don't get free bonk, maybe can get discounted bonks, since they will be enlisted to upkeep thread bumps daily. if not, i doubt its possible for 1 guy to multi-task so many things everyday without fail.

themen14
05-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Thanks bros for the advice. Would like to visit a first timer as a first customer as im still a virgin, not very keen to be exposed to health risks.

miumiu6464
05-09-2014, 03:47 PM
For "true" first timer, you may have to pay over the odds for the girls's "virginity".

themen14
05-09-2014, 06:20 PM
For "true" first timer, you may have to pay over the odds for the girls's "virginity".

Bro, can you please share more details?

miumiu6464
05-09-2014, 07:47 PM
I mean... if you want to fuck a first timer (I'm assuming you want to fuck a virgin since you are also a virgin and don't want to lose out), then you may have to pay over the odds if the girl is selling her virginity, cos virginity can only sell one time only mah. (Let's not broach on the issue of reconstructed virgin).

themen14
05-09-2014, 09:06 PM
I mean... if you want to fuck a first timer (I'm assuming you want to fuck a virgin since you are also a virgin and don't want to lose out), then you may have to pay over the odds if the girl is selling her virginity, cos virginity can only sell one time only mah. (Let's not broach on the issue of reconstructed virgin).

Bro, i dont mind if the FL is not virgin (losing it to ex-bf etc), i just dont want to pay for a FL with prior commercial experience as it increases chances of me catching STD/HIV.

cuba
05-09-2014, 11:48 PM
To prevent is to abstiante

Booker
07-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Bro, i dont mind if the FL is not virgin (losing it to ex-bf etc), i just dont want to pay for a FL with prior commercial experience as it increases chances of me catching STD/HIV.

Ehh.. U asking a bit the impossible leh. Its like u got to hawker stall asking for a totally cleaned unused plate...
There's always risk involved in commercial trade... Even if the lady say today is her first day and you are her first customer since she reached here, u believe meh?

themen14
07-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Ehh.. U asking a bit the impossible leh. Its like u got to hawker stall asking for a totally cleaned unused plate...
There's always risk involved in commercial trade... Even if the lady say today is her first day and you are her first customer since she reached here, u believe meh?

I believe theres a stark difference between plates and FLs. An properly washed plate eliminates germs and even if there are germs, our body is immune to most of the common bacterias around. On the other hand, i dont think most bodies are familiar with STDs (unless u have had one before) so FLs present a real risk to one's sexual health even with the necessary protection. Given consistent usage of protection, the risk of catching a STD from FL is proportional to the number of clients she has already served right?

Though most new in the line would have served quite a few customers before you turn up, I would advise bros to visit FLs new in this line instead of old timers.

Also, out of curiosity, is there a correlation between risk of FL contracting STDs and their age? Are the younger ones ie. 18-22 more prone to infection due to young age? What is the rough optimal age for immunity against diseases? If theres such a correlation, maybe bros can choose to visit older FLs who are new in this line ie.24-26?

Just some food for thought.

buaya18
07-09-2014, 07:24 PM
TS, what's your concern?

themen14
07-09-2014, 07:47 PM
TS, what's your concern?

Trying to think of safer bonking methods for the more conservative bros like myself.

It's like the way u use a condom to reduce risks although its not fool proof. I'm sure there are other subtle ways to reduce risks as well.

btblue8
07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
If you are worried about STDs I would suggest not going for commercial prostitutes. I had contracted chlamydia even though I had used a condom. Twice. From different girls on different occasions. The problem is, they might not even know they are a carrier. They may not have any symptoms.
Best if you want to go for commercial sex, is to keep going for regular check ups. That helps me a little. Sorry to be a wet blanket..
I really think you should not trust any claims for reduced risks.

4getful
07-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Trying to think of safer bonking methods for the more conservative bros like myself.

It's like the way u use a condom to reduce risks although its not fool proof. I'm sure there are other subtle ways to reduce risks as well.

Even bonking own toilet, own gf is not 100% safe, let alone ‘’public toilet‘’. Even some prc demure innocent n good gal type come here study or work n here found a husband here, maybe alr used by dun noe how many ah tiong bfs. Let alone wl. Even some sg gals r alr have had many bfs b4, let alone the ktv gals. Want to reduce the risk, is only abstinent.

Sasuke
08-09-2014, 12:46 AM
I believe theres a stark difference between plates and FLs. An properly washed plate eliminates germs and even if there are germs, our body is immune to most of the common bacterias around. On the other hand, i dont think most bodies are familiar with STDs (unless u have had one before) so FLs present a real risk to one's sexual health even with the necessary protection. Given consistent usage of protection, the risk of catching a STD from FL is proportional to the number of clients she has already served right?

Though most new in the line would have served quite a few customers before you turn up, I would advise bros to visit FLs new in this line instead of old timers.

Also, out of curiosity, is there a correlation between risk of FL contracting STDs and their age? Are the younger ones ie. 18-22 more prone to infection due to young age? What is the rough optimal age for immunity against diseases? If theres such a correlation, maybe bros can choose to visit older FLs who are new in this line ie.24-26?

Just some food for thought.

knn its just a metaphor feel like giving u a tight slap. If u r so afraid its better u go for HJ only.

devilchan78
08-09-2014, 02:04 AM
Some believe it's bad luck to up their working girls

Business might go down hill

Fact or myth

devilchan78
08-09-2014, 02:09 AM
Would like to visit a first timer as a first customer as im still a virgin.

4 years in SBF and you're still a Virgin - get the fuck outta here

miumiu6464
08-09-2014, 07:02 AM
Some believe it's bad luck to up their working girls

Business might go down hill

Fact or myth

Bad luck or not, I don't know. But if other girls from the same stable know that the okt got one leg with one of the girl, it's inevitable that they will suspect that favoritism is being practiced. That's why we call them kachoa. No standard okt. Many wls around and he chose to fuck his own girl just to save $$$.

miumiu6464
08-09-2014, 07:03 AM

I everyday also start as a virgin. :p

miumiu6464
08-09-2014, 07:04 AM
knn its just a metaphor feel like giving u a tight slap. If u r so afraid its better u go for HJ only.

Yup.. ts better contact 金牌 Mamasan Mdm Palmer. She got 5 daughters that's absolutely safe for ts to book.

themen14
08-09-2014, 11:42 AM
If you are worried about STDs I would suggest not going for commercial prostitutes. I had contracted chlamydia even though I had used a condom. Twice. From different girls on different occasions. The problem is, they might not even know they are a carrier. They may not have any symptoms.
Best if you want to go for commercial sex, is to keep going for regular check ups. That helps me a little. Sorry to be a wet blanket..
I really think you should not trust any claims for reduced risks.

How did you even get Chlamydia? From bbbj?

themen14
08-09-2014, 11:42 AM

This is a free to use forum so don't be so nasty bro.

themen14
08-09-2014, 11:44 AM

Yea Im commenting it as a metaphor.

themen14
08-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Even bonking own toilet, own gf is not 100% safe, let alone ‘’public toilet‘’. Even some prc demure innocent n good gal type come here study or work n here found a husband here, maybe alr used by dun noe how many ah tiong bfs. Let alone wl. Even some sg gals r alr have had many bfs b4, let alone the ktv gals. Want to reduce the risk, is only abstinent.

Agree. But if one gets std from a legit gf at least can explain to family members and receive treatment without needing to hide. It's hard to explain when you are getting it from a FL. I mean, the shame that's associated with it.

SammyNewbie
08-09-2014, 12:44 PM
It's very low chance u will get HIV or any STD even from raw. Only about 12%? Because the HIV virus will have to go from the WLs vaginal discharge into your urethra. Which is a very small hole. Couple that with the use of a condom and it goes down to 1 to 2% because a condom is effective 90% of the time with perfect use.

It is more likely the WL will get HIV from you when u raw her and feel shiok and shoot all your cum inside her pussy.

U need the WL to first be an STD carrier before we even talk about infection.

And so that depends on the percentage of WL that are infected.

The only high chance of it happening is

1) You cheong so regularly that you fuck 100 WL in 3 months. Or u are the unlucky one say out of 100 people that picked an infected WL.
2) You visit ladyboys regularly and get them to poke your ass raw.

But even if you knew your friend is a volvo shooter with a loaded rifle and unlikely to hit you. You will still wear a helmet and Kevlar cause you value your life. Then I know cannot check for HIV, but other std got symptoms one, so can check while u are painting ^.^