PDA

View Full Version : IRC/Internet encounters?

sammyboy_forum
16-12-2005, 03:58 AM
Hi bros~

juz wondering how your luck is in searching for sexcapades via IRC and internet? Personally, I've had 6 hits (some petting only) via IRC and internet dating sites... met an air stewardess once (unfortunately.. this was a non-sexual meeting...)

today juz met a gal i knew via IRC for the 2nd time... 1st time i managed to get her to blow me in the back alley... she surprised me by swallowing my load :D maybe i sucker... but i gave her $50 for that cos she *hinted* abt financial prob... this time rd managed to bonk her in hotel... paid her 150 for 2 shots... dunno she lousy or i mental block... ejaculate so fast... some more 2nd shot little bro oso not cooperative... :(

anyway, this thread is aimed at finding out how lucky you bros out there are in seeking sexcapades online... pls do not ask me for the gals' contacts.. as they are not ONS/FL... and I do not have their consent to reveal their no as well... sorry to bros who had intentions of asking...

Reeemer
16-12-2005, 12:56 PM
The first post of the thread is a little bit like....

One day, Ah Suar Gu walked down from the mountain, go to the town and then start to ask everyone.......'Hey, wouldn't it be great if oneday, man can land on the moon?'.........

hee hee.........:D

sorry.....always like to talk c($k on Fridays.....no offence to the bro who posted........

bro, this place already flooded with posts on such topic la........

Freman
16-12-2005, 03:32 PM
hi,

okie lah... christmas season so say abit more...

yup... I have several encounters from IRC, ranging from horny 1 time ons encounters to regular gf etc.....

my only comment is that mostly abit young.... including my current 1... only 17..... but shiok..... somemore.... no $$$ involved... the gf feeling is ultimate....

of coz... I usually foot all the transportation... taxi 1 oso.....

dan01
16-12-2005, 11:33 PM
any irc room to recommend? thank you.

SotongBall
18-12-2005, 02:52 PM
I have several hits, hmm .... about 7 in total. Youngest is a Laselle Student aged 18 up till the oldest 30. Most memeorable one is that I have had relationship for 1 year. She was a Operation Manager live near my place. We bonked for not less than 100 times. Shaved and tight pussy ablways make me cum in less than 2 minutes. She is now happily married and we kind of lost contact liao ....

My latest hunt was a gal 21, unemployed migrated from Hong Kong. Yet to taste her meat. Another one is currently my regular sex doll. Cup C, shaved pussy and also another tight pussy. A Travel Agent whom I know from IRC also... Meeting tommorrow for another bonk .... hehe:)

LFCA
18-12-2005, 03:53 PM
I have several hits, hmm .... about 7 in total. Youngest is a Laselle Student aged 18 up till the oldest 30. Most memeorable one is that I have had relationship for 1 year. She was a Operation Manager live near my place. We bonked for not less than 100 times. Shaved and tight pussy ablways make me cum in less than 2 minutes. She is now happily married and we kind of lost contact liao ....

My latest hunt was a gal 21, unemployed migrated from Hong Kong. Yet to taste her meat. Another one is currently my regular sex doll. Cup C, shaved pussy and also another tight pussy. A Travel Agent whom I know from IRC also... Meeting tommorrow for another bonk .... hehe:)

Y dun u write us some of ur stories

ianlow
18-12-2005, 03:59 PM
which chatrm do u frequent? thx bro. :)

SingViet
18-12-2005, 04:17 PM
I remember a number of great encounters when i was chatting a few years ago. I remember my first so called gf from IRC, i was 25 years old then and she was 28. We chatted for around 2 hrs on the IRC, chatted about a lot of different topics and finally chatted about sex. We met that same evening and started bonking at Hotel 81. Nice demure looking lady.

Then came a 2nd one. Horny lady around my age. A bit to the plum size but she has a nice face and know how to dress. Bonked her quite a number of times and she was good in BBBJ. The 3rd one was 5 years older than me. a lau chio. We went steady for around 3 mths and it was pure bonking everyday. As she was staying alone in a condo, we had sex like 2 to 3 times a day. That 3 mths was my most tiring period .. hehehe

In between, there were some small encounters like BBBJ in car off Chua Chu Kang Road, heavy petting in East Coast Car park etc. These few years, i had no less than 10 gals for bonking from IRC.

Johnston
18-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Hi bros~

juz wondering how your luck is in searching for sexcapades via IRC and internet? Personally, I've had 6 hits (some petting only) via IRC and internet dating sites... met an air stewardess once (unfortunately.. this was a non-sexual meeting...)

anyway, this thread is aimed at finding out how lucky you bros out there are in seeking sexcapades online... pls do not ask me for the gals' contacts.. as they are not ONS/FL... and I do not have their consent to reveal their no as well... sorry to bros who had intentions of asking...

Prerequisites for sexcapades of any sort (unless you pay for it)
darned good looks
golden mouth that can call bird to swim in the sea.
flashy car.
ability to spend lots of money.
snappy dress sense.
and of course you need "SEH".

without those, your going to find it hard to get any sexcapades.
in more than 8 years of ircing, i have too many numbers/emails/addresses and what not, if i could trade in for an ACTUAl nice gal, i'd do it in a heartbeat.

how old you are, and how long you've been ircing?

Here's a quick tip. Points to signature.
It helps if you can sound refined online. :)

nokia8888
18-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Well, this encounter was just 2 weeks ago. Met this 19 yr old girl in IRC. After chatting for a while, we kinda agreed to meet up for some 'action'. You may be wondering why i took the risk? She was very confident of herself that i wouldn't be turned off. We exchanged numbers, and she called me a while later. She sounded so sweet, almost like an angel.
So we met up 2 days later at a hotel. I arrived early, waiting in anticipation and wondering what she would look like. The doorbell rang and there was this really pretty young lady with dyed hair. I almost could not believe it was her. She was indeed right when she said she wouldn't turn me off! :eek: Her figure was really good - 34B 24 34. Not an ounce of flab on her. Shan't go into the details, but she did a bj raw on me, and fj with condom. Very tight pussy and cute in her behaviour as well:p the very gf type of feeling too. Well, she told me that was only her 3rd time....

Siong2
18-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Some of you guys are really lucky, had few encounter, 50% is faster find excuse to run, 50% dare not go forward after seeing them.. just siam...:mad:

r3fugee
19-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Some of you guys are really lucky, had few encounter, 50% is faster find excuse to run, 50% dare not go forward after seeing them.. just siam...:mad:

share the same encounter like yours, almost all i meet cannot make it.. :(

sammyboy_forum
19-12-2005, 02:58 AM
some hit rooms are : melayu, sexlife(already dead), teens, singapore, singapore20+

met a swinger at geocities profile... but forgot which one liao... too long ago... cant find their profile a few mth after i met them...

hope you bros get lucky~ of course... it's always more hassle-free to pay, bombard and flee :D

Lioncity
22-12-2005, 08:25 PM
I actually start keeping track of how many I meet at IRC and bonk them and I hit the golden 10 recently. But the first one about 5 yrs back is the best as they say, the first cut is the deepest.

Housewife, anger with hubby so didn't bonk for months and lot of free time on hand. Surf the net and i was the chosen one. She is still one of the best. the rest most cannot made it but bonk for the fun of it. mainly fat ladies in their thirty or even forty. each bring back memory of attack strategy that result in one quick bonk and gone tomorrow. Well this is part of only excitement that SG can offer if not what a boring place to be. Sigh, just wish there are more of these gals to go around, life will be a lot more fun.

banker
22-12-2005, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE=sammyboy_forum]some hit rooms are : melayu, sexlife(already dead), teens, singapore, singapore20+

Dalnet, Undernet, Efnet...or.....others ???????????

thanks.......

xxxcliffxxx
23-12-2005, 01:17 AM
[QUOTE=sammyboy_forum]some hit rooms are : melayu, sexlife(already dead), teens, singapore, singapore20+

Dalnet, Undernet, Efnet...or.....others ???????????

thanks.......
if i am not wrong, galaxynet

asdfghjkl
23-12-2005, 01:31 AM
played only once and met one woman there.. 1.73m and 50 + kg.. and it is she who rejected me, not vice versa! :p

schwing
23-12-2005, 11:33 AM
juz be careful....

as we believe COD (Cash on Delivery)

Today 23/12 abt 11.15am at #sex

<Poorlady> hi guys,22f here in need of fast cash.willing to meet u for sex.time will be now.my charges will be $100 for 2 hours. place will be at my house at woodlands.i stay alone. there is 2 rules.1:transfer money to me before meeting.2: condoms a must.Contact number will be given( if u are the choosen one.),i`m 164,47kg,the rules will not be changed.if u dun agree.bye pic at http://pinkladytan.multiply.com/photos/album/1

:o

but the pics, yummy! :p

Aristotle
23-12-2005, 08:44 PM
It used to be much easier back when we started playing the net, girls were more daring too. Usually they are more of willing party as well, had experience petting/bj from girls who know the rules of the game.

Aristotle
384-322bc

Sylvan
23-12-2005, 09:07 PM
juz be careful....

as we believe COD (Cash on Delivery)

Today 23/12 abt 11.15am at #sex

<Poorlady> hi guys,22f here in need of fast cash.willing to meet u for sex.time will be now.my charges will be $100 for 2 hours. place will be at my house at woodlands.i stay alone. there is 2 rules.1:transfer money to me before meeting.2: condoms a must.Contact number will be given( if u are the choosen one.),i`m 164,47kg,the rules will not be changed.if u dun agree.bye pic at http://pinkladytan.multiply.com/photos/album/1

:o

but the pics, yummy! :p

Hey! I saw tis gal's frdster b4...seem likes her pics is being used by sm pple...

rexster
24-12-2005, 03:47 AM
encounters yes..

this gal whom i noe for 5yrs. intially started as frens until the 3rd year when we become close and come out regularly.. well when come out closely, things bound to happens right ? started in car and slowly we got our usual hunt. till now she still my sex partner. hee ;)