PDA

View Full Version : Who's a bigger liar , women or men ?

pokka7
03-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Who's a bigger liar , women or men ?

i am curious as recently i was tricked by some ladies , ( 2 scams in a month)
(case 1) . told me she aint looking for no relationship but immediately went into one shortly after
(case 2) . told me she would not patch up with her ex but immediately patched back soon after

P.s Both case were DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS

Wonder whats the P.O.V of brothers and sisters out there , Who's a bigger liar , women or men ?

sammyboyfor
03-09-2014, 03:50 PM
Those aren't classified as lies. It's just a typical female fickle-mindedness.

Women change their minds from day to day. In fact it often changes by the hour.

prettymannequin
03-09-2014, 03:57 PM
The one who doesn't give a bigger fuck is the one who will lie.

1st case, she just wasn't interested in you and trying to get you off her back. 2nd case, common situation.

Ngengheng
03-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Beside woman , man are also liar...it depends to individual...there are good and bad person out there.

Stewardess
03-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Have you watched the movie He's Just Not That Into You ?

Those ladies are the female version.

demonhunter
03-09-2014, 06:52 PM
The one who doesn't give a bigger fuck is the one who will lie.

1st case, she just wasn't interested in you and trying to get you off her back. 2nd case, common situation.

My Dear FB , the one that doesn't give a fuck does not need to lie ...

Those that lie are those afraid to lose the other half .... ;)

ColdBlood99
03-09-2014, 07:02 PM
gal can be a good liar just like my ex gf :D but still I can be a good liar as well but I just don't like to lie.

pokka7
03-09-2014, 07:38 PM
in my opinion , i think men and women all lie from time to time but normally men's lie is not very " dua zhong de" whilst women's lie is usually those very " dua zhong de " , example. Women A tell Men A , hey " the baby is yours" but it isnt his and it belongs to another men.

prettymannequin
03-09-2014, 08:58 PM
My Dear FB , the one that doesn't give a fuck does not need to lie ...

Those that lie are those afraid to lose the other half .... ;)

*don't give a fuck about the other party

I'm pretty sure in the first case, the girl was just trying to reject him nicely, but doesn't care how it'll impact him when she eventually gets into a relationship with someone else. And in the second case, yea she just wanted his company while the ex wasn't around, but she didn't genuinely appreciate him for him.

Pretty sure both girls weren't afraid to lose TS. Just didn't care enough to tell him shit, and simply making up excuses to get him off their backs.

fion.18
03-09-2014, 11:03 PM
*don't give a fuck about the other party

I'm pretty sure in the first case, the girl was just trying to reject him nicely, but doesn't care how it'll impact him when she eventually gets into a relationship with someone else. And in the second case, yea she just wanted his company while the ex wasn't around, but she didn't genuinely appreciate him for him.

Pretty sure both girls weren't afraid to lose TS. Just didn't care enough to tell him shit, and simply making up excuses to get him off their backs.

I'm thinking the same way babe. In essence, can't really be bothered about his feelings.

happywoody
04-09-2014, 09:47 AM
TS:

1. firstly, these incidents don't qualify as "scams". did they cheat u of substantial amount of money?

2. even if your feelings were cheated - did u give them freely? were yr feelings reciprocated in any way?

3. life is dynamic - things happen, new people come into our life, relationships blossom/ get mended.
and yes everyone's entitled to change their mind.

who's the bigger liar has nothing to do wif gender.

solarflare
04-09-2014, 11:28 AM
讲骗话 guy and girl also good at it. Is the intention that matter. If i no care about you, it dont matter your feeling so want lie just lie lo. Guy or girl also same.

mrclen
04-09-2014, 09:42 PM

Hooray!!! Someone who understands that he never will understand. Changing their mind is a way of life--they never seem to know what they want except money, fancy clothes, expensive toys, etc. As far as their mind set goes, we mere men will never have a clue. The best we can do is play it day by day and deal with the ever changing moods. Give them as many "O's" as we possibly can and it will keep them amused until until they decide that all we really want is sex (well at least they have one thing right). A little respect and GFE will also go a long way for stupid males and keep us happy.

Machupichu
05-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Who's a bigger liar , women or men ?

i am curious as recently i was tricked by some ladies , ( 2 scams in a month)
(case 1) . told me she aint looking for no relationship but immediately went into one shortly after
(case 2) . told me she would not patch up with her ex but immediately patched back soon after

P.s Both case were DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS

Wonder whats the P.O.V of brothers and sisters out there , Who's a bigger liar , women or men ?

Those ain't lies and definitely not fickle mindedness la. Don't you know girls talk like that when they have zero interest in you. It's just a way to cut you short and get the hell out of there for them.

audreyrhi
05-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Sometimes the gal just not sure what she wants. Most of the time gals need care, concern and company. Instead of thinking she lies to you, maybe it's you who didn't put in the effort like those she goes into rship with or patch back with.[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

MarcusSeow
07-09-2014, 02:11 AM

Very true boss :D

loneyheart
08-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Whether male or female once t heart is not w u ... tats gone n why bother just move on

firejalan
11-09-2014, 09:56 AM
The one who practice most is e better liar...

july3rd
12-09-2014, 10:23 PM
The person must have good memory to become a great liar! Cause need to cover up.. :)

firejalan
18-09-2014, 12:55 PM
The person must have good memory to become a great liar! Cause need to cover up.. :)

That is y I m always honest..... O.o