PDA

View Full Version : not story

cuba
02-09-2014, 02:04 AM
If you intend to read fake stories, please go to next thread. I cant write stories except personal encounters.

Lately, im feeling apprehensive. Guilty in such a way. I was able to flirt with this cute little chubby malay girl by the name of erfina who is studying in local ite. She is a malay chic who seems to be very experienced in blow job.

We knew each other eversince 2012 but never knew we would hitoff so well till now. She was still in secondary school then.

Long story short. I ended my day pretty early today as there is nothing much left at office to do. So i sent a message to ask if she ended school. Erfina was still in class and replied to meet me for dinner. One thing about her is that she likes people to buy her meal, movie and gifts. In return, she reward with her body.

Ordered arnold chicken and went over to meet her at our usual place. Had fun eating while chit chatting. She wanted to catch a movie but i was already feeling abit high at that time. So brought her to somewhere we usual had fun. She was still in her white ite polo tshirt and the black skirt. She moves down to unzip my pants and started licking. I almost cummed because she has improved since we last met. I unhook her bra and began carassing her top.

If you have followed me in another thread, im actually hoping to arrange her with my pasir ris fat chic to have fun together in one afternoon.

mymail
02-09-2014, 03:51 AM
Do continue your encounter ...

BonBonWin
02-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Pitching tent and waiting for your fr .

Shallnotkill
02-09-2014, 01:41 PM
well bro, do carry on (;