PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid

chaddddarrenn
01-09-2014, 01:51 AM
hi bros, i just got home from a sexcapade with a FL from GL and was at the hotel. When i came out, there were 3 police car around parked outside and a van parked at the lobby of one H81 next to the hotel i was at. I am paranoid now if they will do a check and search on my hotel i was at because one policeman saw me come out and seemed like they were going to check the one i was at.

Bros, will they check the log book of customers and the girls? bros got any advice of similar experience?

sky_liner2
01-09-2014, 08:39 AM
hi bros, i just got home from a sexcapade with a FL from GL and was at the hotel. When i came out, there were 3 police car around parked outside and a van parked at the lobby of one H81 next to the hotel i was at. I am paranoid now if they will do a check and search on my hotel i was at because one policeman saw me come out and seemed like they were going to check the one i was at.

Bros, will they check the log book of customers and the girls? bros got any advice of similar experience?

Yes bro, they will check and good luck to you. That's the purposes of having a log book at every hotel and MIB has the very right to look at your particulars.

rtmFRs
01-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Yes bro, they will check and good luck to you. That's the purposes of having a log book at every hotel and MIB has the very right to look at your particulars.

they will check how frequent the girl particulars appear in the log book
if 5 times a day, each time with different guy...........

whatdoido
01-09-2014, 10:50 AM

Bro, relax, unless your FL is underage else u got nothing to worry about

gunner77
01-09-2014, 12:19 PM
bro just relax first......

nitecrawllerr
01-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Bro, relax, unless your FL is underage else u got nothing to worry about

Yup! u echo my sentiment there.

BonBonWin
02-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Good luck to you TS .

mcyeoh
02-09-2014, 11:26 AM

it called puny new generation singaorean trying to have a cheap fuck due to the fact that they cant control their nasty puny urges of sex....no wonder you guys are weak...be a man do the right thing...hahahahahahahahaha..funny..third-rate people

dbtl4242
02-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Hahaha I believe it takes a third-rated person to call others third-rate....

mcyeoh
02-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Hahaha I believe it takes a third-rated person to call others third-rate....
saying the puny new generation singaporean guy that have a dick size of a pimple and still live at his mother basement..pathetic puny tiny new generation singaporean...i feel bad for the previous generation of singaporean as they inherited a shitface like you

dbtl4242
03-09-2014, 05:30 AM
saying the puny new generation singaporean guy that have a dick size of a pimple and still live at his mother basement..pathetic puny tiny new generation singaporean...i feel bad for the previous generation of singaporean as they inherited a shitface like you

Haha I agree with u about being shitface , as I says it takes one to know one. Welcome to SBF u third rated shitface.

FBInsp
03-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Haha I agree with u about being shitface , as I says it takes one to know one. Welcome to SBF u third rated shitface.

Nice reply lol ;)

lostlilvirg
03-09-2014, 02:05 PM
TS, they normaly don't gie a damn about customers (unless, like someone mentioned, the fl is underaged), usually they aim the FL and/or pimps, so don't worry.

Only thing is you have cause for embarassment if one of the cops knows you irl :p

Booker
03-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Hi TS, i believe the police would have stopped you and asked you some questions if they are really 'interested' at you. The fact that you already left before they conduct the raid just treat it as a lucky experience for you. If not we might be reading your FR on AV raid instead of your question.

mcyeoh
03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
hahaha..o it takes one human to understand a chink like you..you puny nasty new generation singaporean guy..no wonder a chink like are so tiny.....shitface

dbtl4242
04-09-2014, 10:32 AM
hahaha..o it takes one human to understand a chink like you..you puny nasty new generation singaporean guy..no wonder a chink like are so tiny.....shitface

Hahahaha well said... u third rated shitface....