PDA

View Full Version : Where to find this type of girl in Singapore?

tshirt
31-08-2014, 10:17 PM
WHere can I find a sexy girl like this?

When I was living in Australia there are many korean girls who are like this.

But now in SIngapore and Malaysia it's hard to find girls like this.

http://youtu.be/t1eM0gpEZ34

maxman
01-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Girls who dance so well and so flirtatiously, such as in the video, clearly have practiced their moves watching SYT pop groups (maybe influenced by K-pop) and usually perform their dance where people can see them, that is, in clubs. You should be hitting the clubs for girls who like clubbing. Having said that, not every Korean woman I knew could dance like that.

Fapatron
01-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Like bro Maxman said, you're going to have to hit the clubs to find such a girl. Believe it or not, there are quite a few girls who with the assistance of alcohol that become pretty kinky.

tshirt
01-09-2014, 11:30 AM
http://youtu.be/zXBen35fS_k

Here's this girl doing the sexy dance again. Just watching her dance is such a turn on.

mcyeoh
01-09-2014, 12:23 PM
only a puny new generation singaporean guy will try to chase a women that is treated like an object.....

no wonder ALL NEW GENERATION SINGAPOREAN GUYS ARE PUNY, TINY AND INSECURE!!!!

Fapatron
01-09-2014, 07:59 PM
only a puny new generation singaporean guy will try to chase a women that is treated like an object.....

no wonder ALL NEW GENERATION SINGAPOREAN GUYS ARE PUNY, TINY AND INSECURE!!!!

Haha you're funny, in a foolish kind of way. Sir, I'm not sure if you've heard but Singapore's health-care is known to be quite good on an international level. Might you do the world a favour and make a simple trip down to the Institute of Mental Health? I'm sure the caring nurses there will take good care of you!

mcyeoh
02-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Haha you're funny, in a foolish kind of way. Sir, I'm not sure if you've heard but Singapore's health-care is known to be quite good on an international level. Might you do the world a favour and make a simple trip down to the Institute of Mental Health? I'm sure the caring nurses there will take good care of you!
hahaha...bitch please..singaporean in term of health-care is ranked 8 in the world and by the based on your puny new generation singaporean guys tiny ass..you can only afford public health-care..PATHETIC AND DOWNRIGHT FUNNY.....maybe try private health-care bitch???..why cant afford it..maybe try using your CPF...motherfucka

Fapatron
04-09-2014, 07:58 AM
hahaha...bitch please..singaporean in term of health-care is ranked 8 in the world and by the based on your puny new generation singaporean guys tiny ass..you can only afford public health-care..PATHETIC AND DOWNRIGHT FUNNY.....maybe try private health-care bitch???..why cant afford it..maybe try using your CPF...motherfucka

Alright, so we're the 8th out of the 196 countries in the world. I wonder what gave you the assumption that can only afford public health-care. Plus, considering how we are in the top 5% amongst the world in terms of health-care, your claim of public-health care being sub-par is illogical just like your mindset and arguments. Also, you obviously don't even know the CPF scheme, you're assuming that I'm 55 years of age (which I'm not) and that I have reached the minimum sum (if you even know what that is). Someone like you being on SBF which is a well-known singaporean forum board is in itself a disgrace to us Singaporeans. You're simply the pot calling the kettle black.

discordpiggy
04-09-2014, 02:42 PM
LOLS! OMG! this is a no brainer!!!

anyone can dance this way! just wiggle body nia... not like must have steps like those in STEP UP movie!

:D

unsung80
04-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Why not TS settle down in Australia. I think it works better this way for you.

mcyeoh
04-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Alright, so we're the 8th out of the 196 countries in the world. I wonder what gave you the assumption that can only afford public health-care. Plus, considering how we are in the top 5% amongst the world in terms of health-care, your claim of public-health care being sub-par is illogical just like your mindset and arguments. Also, you obviously don't even know the CPF scheme, you're assuming that I'm 55 years of age (which I'm not) and that I have reached the minimum sum (if you even know what that is). Someone like you being on SBF which is a well-known singaporean forum board is in itself a disgrace to us Singaporeans. You're simply the pot calling the kettle black.
really you gonna there fine..your argument or statement will only work considering the fact if you are trying to guess who or where i am...my deduction tells me that you are trying to guess my location and identity which is at third-world country...sorry, sg guy..i live in scandinavia, more specifically, finland where even our GDP growth, education and healthcare is at top-notch and at the 99% percentile....likewise our 95%....so bitch please..stop being materialistic and trying to compare...cause seriously it just make you a insecure freak.

oh let me give you the edge in terms of one of the most xenophobic country, along with high GDP growth = foreigner help and also let see...most expensive country to live in..

happy now..
cheers,

mcyeoh
04-09-2014, 10:05 PM
btw..SBF maybe a singaporean forum but it IP suggest otherwise...it is in australia...guy

Aromih
05-09-2014, 05:17 PM
really you gonna there fine..your argument or statement will only work considering the fact if you are trying to guess who or where i am...my deduction tells me that you are trying to guess my location and identity which is at third-world country...sorry, sg guy..i live in scandinavia, more specifically, finland where even our GDP growth, education and healthcare is at top-notch and at the 99% percentile....likewise our 95%....so bitch please..stop being materialistic and trying to compare...cause seriously it just make you a insecure freak.

oh let me give you the edge in terms of one of the most xenophobic country, along with high GDP growth = foreigner help and also let see...most expensive country to live in..

happy now..
cheers,

Someone who lives all the way in Scandinavia taking precious time to look through a Singaporean forum just to insult and demean Singaporeans sure is a HUGE compliment to Singapore. =D All the best things always have the most detractors after all. Just look at Lebron James, Apple, Manchester United and numerous other examples. So, thanks, mcyeoh, for affirming Singapore's standing and reputation on the world stage!

miumiu6464
05-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Go to my site to find:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Did you remember to pay advertising fee?

mcyeoh
07-09-2014, 05:47 AM
Someone who lives all the way in Scandinavia taking precious time to look through a Singaporean forum just to insult and demean Singaporeans sure is a HUGE compliment to Singapore. =D All the best things always have the most detractors after all. Just look at Lebron James, Apple, Manchester United and numerous other examples. So, thanks, mcyeoh, for affirming Singapore's standing and reputation on the world stage!
good..learn to know your place..puny new generation singaporean guy hahahahhaha.now.go do my laundry you puny guy