PDA

View Full Version : Big Elephant..Joanna

hornyspiderman
14-12-2005, 10:23 AM
After my friend pass me the contact, I called her. MAde an appointment with her. Booked a hotel and sms her the room no. 10 minutes later, she arrived. I opened the door. To my surprise, she is damn fat..think is about 100 kg. Fuck,..I said. Her face is full of pimples, ugly and really fuck up.
I have no choice because I have booked the room. I told her that she is not my type but she said I have to compensate her $100. I wanted to ask her to fuck herself. End up I paid her $80 and asked her to leave. Total damages is $100 including hotel. REally a bad day. To all bros here, bear in mind her phone no is : 9016**** or . Report card as follows:

Name : Joanna
Figure : -1000000 / 10 (Too fat without waist. Worst than elephant..like a watermelon, big bear. I classified her as blue whale)
Atitude : -100000 billion / 10 (Talked over the phone and she said her figure is nice...KNN her) Still want to asked for $100.

Beware of Joanna

WhiteShark
14-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Poor guy.. Thanks for letting us know. We are alert.

meatlover
14-12-2005, 10:32 AM
This Joanne mentioned by the thread starter is definitely not the baby elephant Joanne staying at Woodlands. ;)

cabstar
14-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Poor guy and by the way What is the last 4 numbers of the handphone so we can avoid her in future

meatlover
14-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Poor guy and by the way What is the last 4 numbers of the handphone so we can avoid her in future
Brudder, thread starter already gib first 4 digits of hp liao, why still need last 4 digits in order to avoid her? Unless she is you cuppa tea. :rolleyes:

hornyspiderman
14-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Brudder, thread starter already gib first 4 digits of hp liao, why still need last 4 digits in order to avoid her? Unless she is you cuppa tea. :rolleyes:

Agree with Bro Meatlover,

I can't give the full no. I think it is not that good. But anywhere, be careful. I don't know whether she is from Woodlands or not. Because her voice during the teleconversation is nice. Since their bro asked more details on the phone no, I can provide more digit : 9016*31*. I heard she got another phone no. 9427****. That's all I can provide about the information. Good luck.

kefuso
14-12-2005, 11:13 AM
After my friend pass me the contact, I called her. MAde an appointment with her. Booked a hotel and sms her the room no. 10 minutes later, she arrived. I opened the door. To my surprise, she is damn fat..think is about 100 kg. Fuck,..I said. Her face is full of pimples, ugly and really fuck up.
I have no choice because I have booked the room. I told her that she is not my type but she said I have to compensate her $100. I wanted to ask her to fuck herself. End up I paid her $80 and asked her to leave. Total damages is $100 including hotel. REally a bad day. To all bros here, bear in mind her phone no is : 9016**** or . Report card as follows:

Name : Joanna
Figure : -1000000 / 10 (Too fat without waist. Worst than elephant..like a watermelon, big bear. I classified her as blue whale)
Atitude : -100000 billion / 10 (Talked over the phone and she said her figure is nice...KNN her) Still want to asked for $100.

Beware of Joanna

Imagine tis...a tiny horny small little spider poking his prick into the huge hole of gigantic big elephant...more of tickling her pussy than a FJ...:p No offense...its just a joke...

Superbaby
14-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Imagine tis...a tiny horny small little spider poking his prick into the huge hole of gigantic big elephant...more of tickling her pussy than a FJ...:p No offense...its just a joke...

Haha..bro Kefuso,

I really pity this guy. A gigantic elephant is like forcing him to fuck. If not why insisted him to pay $100. Luckily, bro hornySpiderman didn't f**K her. If not I think spider with 8 legs become 2 legs..haha..just joking. Btw, there is one thread now also by Joanna. Don't know whether she is this big elephant or not.

meatlover
14-12-2005, 11:20 AM
If the FL turn out not to your liking, gib her S$20 for her cab fare can liao.
But if the FL is under OKT/agent, then one gotta call them up.

Superbaby
14-12-2005, 11:22 AM
If the FL turn out not to your liking, gib her S$20 for her cab fare can liao.
But if the FL is under OKT/agent, then one gotta call them up.

Agree with that. Poor bro Hornyspiderman, need to pay $80. I think like what bro Meatlover said $20 is enough.

VBScripts
14-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Agree with Bro Meatlover,

I can't give the full no. I think it is not that good. But anywhere, be careful. I don't know whether she is from Woodlands or not. Because her voice during the teleconversation is nice. Since their bro asked more details on the phone no, I can provide more digit : 9016*31*. I heard she got another phone no. 9427****. That's all I can provide about the information. Good luck.

Hi Bro. no flaming in the 1st place, but in your posting about the Elephant Joanna is seem to me a bit doubtful. Firstly why should you need to pay her $80 just to get her to leave when you mentioned tat she demanded for $100 compensation. I think almost give her $10 taxifare will do. Secondly, I am more puzzles in your reply above, you used “Anywhere” instead of “Anyway” in which; Jolin Wong, Jolin123 and StevenShark1 were also used this word. Are you the same person? No accusation whatsoever, but just curious.

If it is true, I appreciate your info.

globetrotter
14-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Btw, there is one thread now also by Joanna. Don't know whether she is this big elephant or not.

I know that other Joanna and the answer is No, telephone numbers are different. Description also do not match.

Superbaby
14-12-2005, 11:41 AM
I know that other Joanna and the answer is No, telephone numbers are different. Description also do not match.

Thanks bro Globetrotter for clearing our doubts.

Superbaby
14-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Hi Bro. no flaming in the 1st place, but in your posting about the Elephant Joanna is seem to me a bit doubtful. Firstly why should you need to pay her $80 just to get her to leave when you mentioned tat she demanded for $100 compensation. I think almost give her $10 taxifare will do. Secondly, I am more puzzles in your reply above, you used “Anywhere” instead of “Anyway” in which; Jolin Wong, Jolin123 and StevenShark1 were also used this word. Are you the same person? No accusation whatsoever, but just curious.

Bro VBScripts, like tat oso u can realize ah. "Wo pei fu ni" I really admire your reading skill. Your English is pretty good. If for me, I can't realize tat.

hornyspiderman
14-12-2005, 11:57 AM

If it is true, I appreciate your info.

Say what u like. But sometimes, something I would like to clarify here.

Anywhere means: To, in, or at any place or To any extent or degree

Anyway means : In any way or manner whatever:
In any case; at least:

Thus, in this context, my meaning of anywhere is to any degree or extend, I pay her $80. This is the correct English.
There are some ppl who use But anyway which is different meaning. This means "But in any of this manner".
And I don't have any association with them.

naemlo
14-12-2005, 12:07 PM
After my friend pass me the contact, I called her.

I dunno whether your incident is true, but 1 thing to note, if your friend had tried her b4 n passed u the contact then u better go n f your so called friend. If your friend has not try n passed u the contact then also go n f your friend, n let your friend go n f the source.

I have no choice because I have booked the room. I told her that she is not my type but she said I have to compensate her $100. I wanted to ask her to fuck herself.

Pay her 20 n ask her f off.

VBScripts
14-12-2005, 12:42 PM
And I don't have any association with them.

Well Brother, appreciate your clarification.

globetrotter
14-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Well Brother, appreciate your clarification.

Wah.....VBS...you good mood today hor

trotter
14-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks bro Globetrotter for clearing our doubts.

Clear your doubts so tat u can cheong at ease is it??? :D Later tat one is a little jumbo joanna (in terms of sexual desire)...u can tahan or not??? :rolleyes: hahaha...

Rolex
14-12-2005, 01:00 PM
$20 is too much....$10 will do and ask her to fuck off!
I have same experience before, I reject 8 girls and pay nothing to them..

hornyspiderman
14-12-2005, 01:09 PM
$20 is too much....$10 will do and ask her to fuck off!
I have same experience before, I reject 8 girls and pay nothing to them..

U are really stingy, my friend. At least pay her something mah. Maybe, u r too smart. As for myself are too stupid. I should pay her lesser.

VBScripts
14-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Wah.....VBS...you good mood today hor

No lar......my neck pain where got mood today............:)

Try not to mistrust ppl lor........:D

Superbaby
14-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Clear your doubts so tat u can cheong at ease is it??? :D Later tat one is a little jumbo joanna (in terms of sexual desire)...u can tahan or not??? :rolleyes: hahaha...

Hahaha..not a problem to me. I sure can tahan. What abt u? Btw, have u got your paycheck yet. So that we can go to cheong together.

WhiteShark
14-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Hahaha..not a problem to me. I sure can tahan. What abt u? Btw, have u got your paycheck yet. So that we can go to cheong together.

Ya loh, bro trotter.. when is ur paycheck. Really can't tahan. Wanna to go soon.

trotter
14-12-2005, 01:18 PM
End up I paid her $80 and asked her to leave. Total damages is $100 including hotel.
Beware of Joanna

since u r paying her $80 and oso book the room already, y don't u ask her to pcc 4 u??? there's an old saying which goes "cover the face, bomb the base and forget the case"...:D if really cannot bomb her base, at least make her pcc 4 u to make yr $$$ worthwhile...just my own opinion :p

DCS17
14-12-2005, 01:23 PM
well perhaps ya england not powderful.

And of course you are not associated with them but sharing same IP address nia. :cool:

Sigh.... I still luvb my joanna
:p

trotter
14-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Ya loh, bro trotter.. when is ur paycheck. Really can't tahan. Wanna to go soon.

err...sori guys...yesterday me just cheong R&R :p don't flame me hor...actually i just wanna recce the place only (as if), trying out their sensual massage but in the end...total damage 140...

well, maybe intend to go down again tis weekend...interested??? but provided dun need to accompany CO for x'mas shopping etc...will pm u guys in advance if going...keep in touch ;)

WhiteShark
14-12-2005, 01:25 PM
since u r paying her $80 and oso book the room already, y don't u ask her to pcc 4 u??? there's an old saying which goes "cover the face, bomb the base and forget the case"...:D if really cannot bomb her base, at least make her pcc 4 u to make yr $$$ worthwhile...just my own opinion :p

I afraid he will have nightmare everynite after doing that. Is this ur favourite style, bro. For me, I don't think I will do that. I don't want nightmare. However, for sure is that I would not pay her $80. I will call another gal to bonk inside the already booked room.

WhiteShark
14-12-2005, 01:27 PM
err...sori guys...yesterday me just cheong R&R :p don't flame me hor...actually i just wanna recce the place only (as if), trying out their sensual massage but in the end...total damage 140...

well, maybe intend to go down again tis weekend...interested??? but provided dun need to accompany CO for x'mas shopping etc...will pm u guys in advance if going...keep in touch ;)

Ok..bro..keep in touch. are u interested for the local BIBI? She looks good.

trotter
14-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Ok..bro..keep in touch. are u interested for the local BIBI? She looks good.

But if try local BIBI, cannot cheong together leh...unless tarma and provide she ok wif tat...if not, later her neh neh got yrs and superbaby sperm smell how??? the tot of me licking her neh neh is equivalent to me licking yr sperms!! :eek: HC much better cos we can cheong 2gether at the same time...can oso sauna, makan and watch TV down there...more relaxing ;)

WhiteShark
14-12-2005, 01:35 PM
But if try local BIBI, cannot cheong together leh...unless tarma and provide she ok wif tat...if not, later her neh neh got yrs and superbaby sperm smell how??? the tot of me licking her neh neh is equivalent to me licking yr sperms!! :eek: HC much better cos we can cheong 2gether at the same time...can oso sauna, makan and watch TV down there...more relaxing ;)

Ok..bro. Where is R&R? Is the facilities nice? What is the damages? Gals from which countries or r they local?

trotter
14-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Ok..bro. Where is R&R? Is the facilities nice? What is the damages? Gals from which countries or r they local?

Better don't hijack the thread wif our own tcss...this thread is all abt joanna the jumbo (bro superbaby fav) :D will pm u the details later...

walabis
14-12-2005, 01:57 PM
I told her that she is not my type but she said I have to compensate her $100. I wanted to ask her to fuck herself. End up I paid her $80 and asked her to leave. Total damages is $100 including hotel. REally a bad day. To all bros here, bear in mind her phone no is : 9016**** or . Report card as follows:[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Navy"]
I don't think you need to pay her $80 and $20 is more than enough for her transport and anyway you didn't touch her and you got the right to ask her to leave and moreover she not the guest of the hotel.

hornyspiderman
14-12-2005, 02:08 PM
I don't think you need to pay her $80 and $20 is more than enough for her transport and anyway you didn't touch her and you got the right to ask her to leave and moreover she not the guest of the hotel.

That is why, I am very stupid to pay her $80. Nowadays, I dare not try local FL because I am scare of it. There are very few pretty local FLs. Most of the times, pretty SG gals have been married or being woo by richman. The rest might be elephant or ugly. But, I can't jump into conclusion so fast. Perhaps, one of the brothers here met pretty local FL.

kuching
14-12-2005, 03:29 PM
hahahha all the bros here think ill only pay her 10 bucks and slam the door behind her if she still talk 3 talk 4

true enuf you did not even touch her ......don waste money !!!!

sadfa
14-12-2005, 05:24 PM
I have no choice because I have booked the room. I told her that she is not my type but she said I have to compensate her $100. I wanted to ask her to fuck herself. End up I paid her $80 and asked her to leave.

bro,

u should stand firm n fuck her upside down 4 lying her figure is good n end up u pay hotel for nothing.

asking 100 when she didnt do anything is bullshit.
u should demand for your hotel room instead,
or just slam the door at her face. if not, throw her 20 will do.

if she kaopeh, turn off your handphone n call hotel staff 2 say madwoman outside the door.

hornyspiderman
12-01-2006, 01:36 PM
bro,

u should stand firm n fuck her upside down 4 lying her figure is good n end up u pay hotel for nothing.

asking 100 when she didnt do anything is bullshit.
u should demand for your hotel room instead,
or just slam the door at her face. if not, throw her 20 will do.

if she kaopeh, turn off your handphone n call hotel staff 2 say madwoman outside the door.

Good recommendation but it is over already. Any brother try her?