PDA

View Full Version : Middle age man scold like middle age housewife, no wonder local women prefer ang moh

Sammyboy RSS Feed
30-08-2014, 04:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I witness a Sinkaporean middle age Chinese man scold like a middle age auntie and sound like a Singlish ah gua from Bugis street. I think must be having problems with his ugly middle age wife with smelly unshaven chee bye. Should be aiming for divorce soon.

No wonder local women prefer ang moh. Ang mohs are more loving and can handle difficulties without complaining like an ah gua. Not just ang moh, even local men can lose out to Filipino men.

No wonder my rich cousin married a rich bald headed Filipino man at Ritz Carlton(richer than Fann Wong) and now lives in the rich part of New York. She previously rejected a man from a top local school but is boring as hell and still read comics LOL

Shame on the old sinkaporean men from last generation who behave like unmarried middle age aunties.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?189036-Middle-age-man-scold-like-middle-age-housewife-no-wonder-local-women-prefer-ang-moh&goto=newpost).