PDA

View Full Version : Remember when you lost your Virgin?

hubber26
13-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I have read some threads regarding how exciting you lost your virgin to my mum's friend etc. But now, I would like to write a story in memory of my true experience on how I lost mine and till today after 6yrs, I still searching and couldnt forget her. My name aka Don and my gal aka Fyn. This event took place while during me and fyn poly time.

Samster, this for reading pleasure of my true experience. PLease pardon my english.

Part1

During enrolment of 1st yr polytechnic in 1998, I was the chao ah beng in the course whereby my course mates are all studious type. I was in the optimetry guess well that only SP have this course. I was a simply bo-chap, smoker (the only one in the course) feel kinda boring. Life was kinda of meaningless for me thou since I was 18, virgin and single, never had any Gf before.

During Orientation, i simply pon-ten the entire session. Before the school start, it was my birthday. All my outside friends (abit lau chiao) organise a party for me at the very very last minute. He call some of his old gal school mate (sec school) to come to his house for a party. Well, this guy Ray was kinda of rich kid with a detach bungalow. Ray and I was outside frens and we were all riding bicycle then as both of us are taking class 2B. Anyway, we had a party with 4 gals and 2 of us only. Only a gal caught my eyes, Mary. The fact that my fren organise this party was to put me and mary together. I wasn't really fancy of mary at the first sight but the Man's side of me told me" die die must up this gal, she is a virgin (confirm) and me too"

After the party, the gals and Ray chatted alot with me on the phone for the next few days. I was working in a office showroom as Sale Executive. My school starts in 2 weeks time, I must make more sales" I told myself".

3 days later, I was surprise that Mary called me (HP) saying that her frens force her to but being a nice ah beng, I reply gently ok and everything was smooth sailing. 1st BGR, hold hands to Mc and always finding places at playgrounds or carpark for petting. Me and mary never had any real sex cos she believe she wants to save it for marriage.

School start (poly), all my classmates wearing glasses (optimetry) but me. I like to wearing brand jeans and shirts and having long long hair plus ear stud. (Come to think of it, I dress like Syvestre during the 2nd day of school). I could not make it for the 1st day of school becos I have to report to police station (some stupid I did)..

Continue after lunch...

oakleyeug
13-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Sad to say I did remember.............. Oh noooooooo noooooo I refuse to register the event ever again, worst memory I had...... But I love the second time though...

I was not rape for your information and I am a guy, cause the first time is always the worst exprience for myself....

Oak

hubber26
13-12-2005, 03:24 PM
While in school, everyone took me as an outcast, stylo-milo kind of guy. Anyway, Mary has been my gf for 4 yrs and me did not really make love to her.

Cut the story short. On the 3rd year of my course, I kept noticing a gal, sort of ah lian look but b cupper just next to my class. I was in A class and she was in B class, often, we had both class having the same tutor and same lecture. That was when I always look at her. Fyn was like a kitty, ht 165, 60kg, some baby fat, Dye yellow/brown hair and Big B cup.

Althought I spend all my time with my gf Mary petting only. During the last semster on the last year. I dun know why but then Fyn offer to buy me a drink for no reason. I reply to her that I wan milk, fresh soya milk? She went to buy me a vitasoy... We seldom speak to each other for the pass 3 yrs but suddenly she get kinda friendly with me. I ask for he Hp personally during before lecture start where no one around. She give me without asking me why. I was using a Ericsson 388 why she is using a 768.

Remember those early days, you using dot matrix symbol to make bears and roses via sms? I did however used all my special sms to send to her. During class discussion time, I would sit with me group and her with her group and we would sms each other. Complaining this guy very indian chief, i reply that this purposely Zao Geng to me now. We had so much fun then.

Very soon, we begin to chat more often. Meanwhile, I still involve with my gf Mary, she join SP as my junior one yr. I just bought a class 2A bike without 2A licence and was waiting for Class 2A tp. I was getting with Mary, this cannot, that cannot, oh man, I'm a 21yr old virgin!!!

As me and Fyn began to chat, I was taking my 2A practical without Mary knowing it. I skidded on the riding track, having the E brake too hard. I had bruises on my knees and elbows. I was taken to bandage up my wound. Waiting at the office for my 2A log book, I decided to call up Fyn instead of Mary.

hubber26
13-12-2005, 03:46 PM
I was in BBDC, south western while Fyn was staying in Hougang. I call Fyn and told her what happened. In less than 30min, Fyn was at BBDC with me. She took a cab all the way from home to BBDC, cost about $15 buck just to see me I'm ok or not. I had bandage up my both knees and the next day happened to be my TP test! Nabei, suay man! tomorrow tp, today bwang.

It was 8pm wednesday night, I had torn jeans, dirtied T shirt, bandage knees and I was so sad before Fyn came. Fyn was like my angel that came before christmas. Christmas was around the corner. Dispite my injury, I stubbornly wanted to send her home from BBDC to Hougang. Fyn suggest we took bus instead of cab. I'm alright with it but having abit of problem getting up the double deck bus. Fyn was wearing short and T shirt, i guess she must have rush out to see me. I was so touch and then I decided to change bus to another bus whereby it took a longer route, passing by Orchard road to hougang. Fyn happily agreed.

She help me walk down the stair and and up another double deck bus towards Orchard. Since it was nearly christmas, the christmas lighting at Orchard was so nice she said. To me, I never have such a romantic feeling as my gf was a homely gal, like to stay at home type.

Me and Fyn chatted all the way till hougang but she decided to alight a few stopped before her house. There at around 9.30pm, she brought me to a park near hougang. (I cant remember what park is it?) We decide to stroll down the park together, she mention how her bf Joe keep treating her like a sex slave. Like to do raw and almost 5-6 time per week. OMG! :eek: I am still a virgin, but I act macho abit saying "it common for guys at my age to have high sex drive". Our chit chat gets more intimate and somehow i begin to have more sexual desire for Fyn.

hubber26
13-12-2005, 04:05 PM
We stroll the hougang park till 10.30pm and the aprk is getting more deserted. I make an excuse that my knees is pain, i need to rest. I purposely chose a spot dark and deserted with a bench. Fyn was sitting real close to me and I was getting hard on... I duno what came over me, I just begin to put my hand behind her back, blow air onto her ear, my lip really close to her chin and my another hand on her knee slowly up to the tummy. She turn and kiss me and breathing heavily. I was abit shock but was expecting this to happened.

This wasnt the 1st time that I had kiss a gal in a park, but she was rather uneasy about this. I starting massaging her tummy and getting to the lower adominal. I can feel her body was heating up and Fyn got more response than Mary. But the ice water came flushing down, Fyn push me away. I said sorry but she dun seem to be unhappy but just shy.

She told me she needs to go home now, I wanted to send her to her doorstep (Hoping to fuck her at her house) but then she was going to home alone and unconvenience for me to take also. We walk to the bus stop and there, waited for me to board my bus before she leaves. On the way, home I wasnt thinking any at all, I was damn tired from the riding practical and school, plus tomorrow I have a class 2A TP. I was getting tp skipped tomorrow its school.

I got home and sms her, she reply shortly saying she is in bed, alone now. I sms her that Can I call you? she reply ok! Fyn talk to me in sleepy voice and slowly we chatted to more intimate stuff like petting, masturbating and sex etc... She ask me to have phone sex with her.... I was stunned again. I never had anything such stupid thing like "PHONE SEX?!". I reply ok and she begin to groan on the phone.

Nabei, 1st time a gal told me she is really wet and groaning for sex while I Gong Gong listen to it at home. My mind was wondering to heaven liao, thinking I could cheong down to hougang with my 2A bike, super4! She says she wouldnt want me to go out now as I was injured and I have no licence yet. Sian 1/2!!! :(

hubber26
13-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Next day, wake up early at 6am to proceed to take my 2A Tp. Damn early sia, had to force myself to wake up and take TP. My bandage since yesterday was still on, no time liao, rush out to BBDC without bath and ride my 2A bike to BBDC. Kinda of daring, dare to ride without licence to driving centre somemore!!

Yappee, I pass 2A and had to attend a short talk by the instructor, saying "I know alot of you burgers out here, ride your bike here to take licence huh? I know your face and better pray that you pass!" Was he +++ing about me? Instructor continue asking "whoes skipper and TZR at the Bt Gombak station belong to?" Phew!!! Wasnt me... I pass my 2A and proceed to update my licence, there at level 2, I saw Fyn in bermudas and T Shirt. I was so happy to see her and told I pass the test. I ask her, why wasnt you in school, I know you have class. She came to support me she says. I begining to fall in love with fyn more than ever.

We happily chat and now... we are holding hands cause we know we like each other even thou she got Bf and I got Gf. Anyway, when we reach my bike, Alamak! I forgot to bring extra helmet. I told her to wait for me at BBDC while I rush home to take. NABEI!! That time while riding home, the feeling was damn damn high lor! Pass my licence and got this gal come support me! :D

She told she been a pillon b4 and sure enough, she was very steady and climb up the my bike. Sweet, she was even more experience than I +++ (as a pillon). But I cant really concentrate well enough during riding my bike, her breast was huge! compare to my Gf (AA size). Siong arh! I suggest we go have lunch at King Albert Mcdonald. Wha lan erh, really romantic when I'm with her, she dun care other seeing us, tickling my leg then OUCH!!! you touch my wound at the knees.

After lunch, I suggest to go to her house (my house all the while got my mum who is not working) and see see. Ok lah. Lucky I still know the way to hougang as I have memorise the route the bus took.

Manudieliao
13-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Good post bro....humble points to support you. :o

hubber26
13-12-2005, 04:48 PM
When I reach her house, she invite me in and told quietly go to the 1st room on my right. I was wondering why so sneaky. Quickly, she came in and lock the door, saying her younger sister is having tuition in another room. Ok then.

Mai Tu liao! I grab her and kiss her and frenching like "Hua Shan Lun Jian". I press her against the wall and begin to went under neat the T shirt and hunt for the hilll and peaks. She push me back abit and she unhook her bra! :eek: She really got a nice pair of perky big breast! B-C cup... I took off her T shirt and begin slurping on the peaks. My hands start to venture in to black holeo f the unknown while I was mouthfull of peaks!

Fyn was 1/2 naked and stopped me pulling down the her bermudas. She is having her period. Nabei! I was thinking "I dun care less about period or what, I most no eating of pussy lor?" (True enough she disappear before I can eat her pussy). She begin to reach for my little brother. Wah! Damn it, such a nice feeling to be touch i by another gal.

As I was still on bandage in my knees I cant really move much due to the bruise. I began to finger her CB with her panty on, frenching her, and she grabing my little brother, fyn was quite experience. She was going to cum, I say so fast? Of course my fingering petting experience wasnt lousy too. Touch by me was electrifying she says. She completely undress herself naked and I was naked too standing up with my little brother point at her. She wanted me to get into her and so she lay a big towel on the floor and lay down wanting me to do missionary. I tried... but I cant!!! My bruises and bandages on both my knee are really painful!!!

Sensing her disappointment, I continue to french her and finger her like petting my gf. My mind was racing against time, how to fuck her without staining bed and bending my knees? I pull her towards me as I lay on my back on her bed. She was like, amaze with my idea... of course I have some RA tape at home mah. Slowly She insert my little brother into her pussy. I groan more louder than her!! Shhh! she say, my sister is just next door. okok!! She sat on me and starting pump my little bro, up down up down then OUCH!! Her movement was too fast and my little bro was hurt. :(

hubber26
13-12-2005, 05:06 PM
I must "su lang mai su say"... Endure the pain! Ask her to follow my lead, she nodded, I know she was having fun and enjoying it. I was still lying on my back and while she is on top of me, insert my little bro, I pulll her arm towards me and she lying flat on me press her b cup on me. Shiok! I start to pump her from below with the momentum she wants, Quick/slow... She like to talk alot about sex and also talk alot during sex.

I guess that was the only position I can think of with my injuries. I pump her hard and fast until she was biting my neck as she orgasms, trying to keep quiet as her sister was still having tuition. she totally weak and shivering and I told her I was going to cum, she say "Quick cum inside". :eek:

I was doing her raw and 1st time to Cum In CB (CICB). My gf was afraid of getting pregnent and never allow me to go in at all even with CD. Anyway back to Fyn, I had my 1st orgasms with her's and CICB and RAW and DOING WHILE CHEONG RED (PERIOD!!!) :eek: ! We proceed to wipe ourselve with towel (Remember the big towel she lay on the floor) and she rest and speak softly beside me.

All along, my gf +++ that I was in school and yet I am in the bed of another gal whom is attached. Fyn to me that she is having period, little of getting pregnant and also due to her period, her bf feels its unhygenic and wouldnt want to fuck her. That's way she feel so horny. She dropped a ton of weight on me when she said I know you still a virgin, not bad for a virgin too... OMG!! my image as a ah beng burst!

To be continue tomorrow, stay tune! Thanks the brother who up me...

Btw, I was writing this experience hoping to get in contact with her again. I really dun mind if she see this, I know she dun mind too. I miss her so much till now. OFF WORK!! Bye...

hubber26
13-12-2005, 05:27 PM
I must "su lang mai su say"... Endure the pain! Ask her to follow my lead, she nodded, I know she was having fun and enjoying it. I was still lying on my back and while she is on top of me, insert my little bro, I pulll her arm towards me and she lying flat on me press her b cup on me. Shiok! I start to pump her from below with the momentum she wants, Quick/slow... She likes to talk alot about sex and also talk alot during sex.

I guess that was the only position I can think of with my injuries. I pump her hard and fast until she was biting my neck as she orgasms, trying to keep quiet as her sister was still having tuition. she totally weak and shivering and I told her I was going to cum, she say "Quick cum inside". :eek:

I was doing her raw and 1st time to Cum In CB (CICB). My gf was afraid of getting pregnent and never allow me to go in at all even with CD. Anyway back to Fyn, I had my 1st orgasms with her's and CICB and RAW and DOING WHILE CHEONG RED (PERIOD!!!) :eek: ! We proceed to wipe ourselve with towel (Remember the big towel she lay on the floor) and she rest and speak softly beside me.

All along, my gf thought that I was in school and yet I am in the bed of another gal whom is attached. Fyn told to me that she is having period, little of getting pregnant and also due to her period, her bf feels its unhygenic and wouldnt want to fuck her. That's way she feel so horny. She dropped a ton of weight on me when she said I know you still a virgin, not bad for a virgin too... OMG!! my image as a ah beng burst! I ask her, I know you not virgin, then how many guys you have sex with before me. She was counting 1,2,3,4....8 guys before..

To be continue tomorrow, stay tune! Thanks the brother who up me...

Btw, I was writing this experience hoping to get in contact with her again. I really dun mind if she see this, I know she dun mind too. I miss her so much till now. OFF WORK!! Bye...

who_represents
13-12-2005, 08:57 PM
OMG!! my image as a ah beng burst!

hahahah, hubber26, you very funny lah, ah beng cannot be virgin huh, ha ha ha, but good story bro :)

hubber26
16-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Paiseh, Paiseh, Yesterday, chiao Keng abit, MC... Now back to work.

Where did I stopped? Oh yeah... She was counting...

She was telling me that the 1st time she had sex with a older man of 9 yrs older! :eek: when she was 17 and the 26 year old guy (btw, I saw his picture, a 26yrs old fat ass, could be one of the samster, I must worshipped him) and she said he teach everything. Damn shit, this guy must have enjoy it very MUCH! :D I was such a newbie to sex while she act like big sister, console me, telling me how great I am on bed which makes me fell macho. Heehee... Our fucking session was very sexitifying but she wanted me to work on my rythm. wtf, what is it??? 4yrs later then I know.

Her sister was still having tuition while we proceed to the kitchen to get drinks and we were fully clothed except she wasnt wearing any bra! We chatted, saying how his Bf do this and that, I was also kinda of curious, was her bf better me or what? She complain that her bf wasnt good enough to sastify her. She say Joe (her bf) alway cum before her and only do once a day. I was different, she says, I make her cum before I cum... Sweet!!! Then I ask her, you wanna cum again now, right here? (Kitchen) She give me the smiling stunned slut look!! Mai tu liao...

I starting to kiss her neck and start frenching. I tried to remove her top, but she resist saying that someone could see her from the kitchen window and her sister might come out from tuition anytime. So I just used my hand creep inside her t shirt and grab her boobie. I began tunning her nipples while my right hand goes down under. When I start reaching (Reaching only) down under, she was going wild. YeeeHaaa... I pull down her short and again she resisted, I told I only wanna pull down abit, easily for me to make you cum. She agreed. As I start fingering her, I then found the different between the virgin CB (Mary) and a Lao Chiao CB (Fyn). Fyn's clintoris was deep and hairy and her CB juicy was thicker, I think due to her period. Thank god, her period was alot less then when I fuck her early on. But I still remember I got blood stain on my middle finger leh.

Anyway, I give her my best fingering skill (3yrs experiences, hee...) she keep asking me, harder... oh... faster... oh...yes!! I have to used extra strength then normal (my gf) and extra speed... I put hyper drive and fingering her till she tipped and began shaking... I now it when she cum, exactly like my gf Mary. Fyn was panting and shaking, telling me stopped it, cannot tahan liao. Her lower limbs was like jelly and I help her to the sofas. I tried teasing by touching her nipples and kissing her neck... SHe say buay tahan lah, cannot lah, very sensitive...

hubber26
16-12-2005, 10:29 AM
While on sofa, She began to tell me that Joe seldom finger her and make her cum because Joe feels that IT IS DISGUSTING!! Oh man! That guy was an idiot or what? I told Fyn by making a gal cum also sexitifying after man cum mah. Joe never understand that by making a gal cum or reach climax, she will be head or heed for the man!!! My gf does that, now I know Fyn will do that too. She also said Joe also like her to do BJ but Fyn dun like it. She said got smell and sometime not clean. Hmmm... I was thinking, I got mine little brother clean and unsmelly this morning right? I joking told her I wanna show her mine little brother and check whether mine is clean and smell or not? She readily excited and want to see now.. :eek:

1st time, brother, 1st time exposing my little brother in broad daylight(Normally I will do my petting with Mary in dark place at night) to a gal. But wtf, I already fuck her and maybe she will say mine is better then her bf Joe. (You all know lah, It is a kinda of guys thing that we all wanna compare). She inspect my little bro carefully and slowly move down inbetween my legs. She start kissing my little bro head and my little brother salute back. She look up to me and says, its cleaner and smell nicer than I thought. Muahahaha... Plus point for my little brother, morales was high and then....

She start giving me BBBJ, my 1st time too. Sweet!!! I tried to grab her boobs but she push my hand away. I guess she was still sensitive. Oh my god, BJ was so wonderful, I never feel so great before, come on baby... after 15 min of BJ, I still couldnt cum and I know that she is tired. I told her to stop and and I carried her to her room and lock the door.

I stripped her naked and i auto stripped myself naked too. THEN, she told me she just learn a new style recently, I said HUH? :eek: She walk to the dressing table and bend down. She took my little brother and guide him to the pussy slowly, damn it! she is already wet. Oh man, I start doing doggie and it feels great. Man! you know, I was facing the mirror of her dressing table and I could see she is enjoy every bit of my fucking and I feel damn macho. With the morale ever higher, I pump her from the back quick and steady deep thrust... She was biting her own arm and try not to make any noise. She was amazed by how I could be so quiet and stealthy. I just keep quiet (aiyah, petting in public places for 3yrs experience leh, have to be quiet and stealthy) continue thrusting her deep and fast. Oh man, she got a really nice butt and ass. I saw her asset thru the mirror! (I still cannot forget the best "Just nice" boobs I saw bouncing to and fro against the mirror.

I pump and pump, I know it hard for me to cum but I never give up!! I cumming, I said. She said cum inside... What the heck? I cum everything inside of her CB. I was beat and so she was. We proceed to lie naked on her single bed and holding tight to each other. She whisper in my ear "you know? that is the best fuck I had since the 1st one. Cum 4 times in one day..." I was thinking, are you sure 4 times? I only counted 3 times? What the heck! I'm beat and rested for awhile.

hubber26
16-12-2005, 10:41 AM
Hi Brothers, you all like my story. True story hor btw. Please post your comment leh. I typing alone very sian... going for a smoke, ciao... be back in awhile.

hubber26
16-12-2005, 10:46 AM
hahahah, hubber26, you very funny lah, ah beng cannot be virgin huh, ha ha ha, but good story bro :)
B4 i go, i like comment that. In my school image (Poly), I was the stylo milo type among all the nerdy professor to be. I just had a slight intelligent and smart way to memorise all formulas and equation and that gets me to a good course of optmetry. I tell you all, I was the big brother of my course even thought I was shorter and smaller then most of of guy classmates. Some of my female classmates actually fancies me one hor, I reject them. You know why? Bo Nei! Small breast except Fyn was the bigger ones around...

hubber26
16-12-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm back from a smoking break. Now the last part of my story will emphasis on how I lost contact with Fyn. Btw, I forgot to mention that I and Mary had a promise that we will not call each other during the same period of time since we were both having year end exam.

As we lie on the bed, chatting. She says that Joe never cum twice in a day. Lousy bf, I can pet with my gf in public and cum twice in a single session. Very tiring of course. I was kinda of hungry and so is she. We dress up and proceed to makan in nearby food court. I was damn hungry and ask Fyn what she like, she says she like pork and intestine (my fav). I order a large portion of braised pork meat, intestine, egg (Kway chap), carrot cake and hokkien mee. I enjoy the meal with her alot.

My gf on the other hand was almost vegetarian, veges and fruits and always never like such oily and fatty stuffs. I never really enjoy a meal with Mary b4, she always comment on my food I ordered, too fatty lah, too oily lah sort of things. I found out Fyn could be my better gf then Mary and of course her kungfu in sex was excellent too. I begin to have thoughts of leaving my gf for fyn. Fyn and I have alot in common, foods, sex and hobby and she also very compromising to everything I ask. She gave me a very easy going and acommodating feeling to me.

That night, we stay together in the viod deck with my bike, new super4 VersionS. Fyn too like bikes and cars unlike Mary. We were admiring my bike and then her bf call. SHe signal me to keep quiet and she begin talking on the phone. During the conversion, i heard they had a slight argument and Fyn walk a few metre away, talking with her bf. I give her some privacy and stay put at the stone table. 20mins later, she return in tears saying that she wanted to break up with her bf but Joe was persistant, not giving her up. I decided to give her time to think about it and also to give me time to think (break up with Mary). In her eyes, I can see that she was wanting an answer from me as soon as possible. To take Fyn and leave Mary.

I always thought to myself as a responsible guy but doing something like that to Mary. I feel guilty. I sent Fyn home and Oh My God! Fyn's Mum... Fyn told me to leave immediately and I did. I went down stair to my bike but I never her void deck. I was worry for her, I know it is our exam period and I wouldnt want to put additional stress on her.

I call her 30mins later, I know she is in tears telling me that mum scolded her. I ask her why? She told me Joe call her mum, mum was furious regarding the breaking upi issue. Joe was the apple of Fyn's parent, being a half ang mo and a nice guy. Shit man! I am the cause of her family argument and causing her to cry. I feel sad and disheartened. Fyn wanted to meet me later in about 1hr times. I oblige and say ok.

hubber26
16-12-2005, 12:36 PM
I linger around in her area and look for 7-11 to buy cigarette. Wasn't venturing too far cause my bike was park in her void deck, wait kanna summon. Smoke finish 1 small pack of menthol She call me on my hp at around 9.30pm and meeting me. I suggest to go some place far from here. I ride aimlessly and proceed to Serangoon Garden Coffee Bean. Nice and cosy, ordered 2 ice blended mocha. She blah all the things, argument about she and her mum/dad and Joe. She say Joe was in her house, i was like :eek: lucky didnt see him. She said joe was at her house, on his knees, pleading her not to leave him.

I kinda of like pity Joe that I could never down on my knee for a gal, partly admired the love joe had for Fyn and thick skin enough to goes for Fyn's parents to pressurise Fyn. As for me, I still couldnt decide whether to break up with Mary. I couldnt bear the sight seeing Mary cried. I still keep quiet and listening attentively to Fny as she sprue out all her sorrow and sadness.

I feel like I the one causing her to cry at the coffee bean and all eyes were on me!! Fyn told me she couldnt decide also to break up with Joe or not after all the commotion at her house. She was in a dilemma which I caused. I was too nice to her and she wanted the tenderness I gave her.

10.30pm. I feeling confused and caught in the dilemma too. I do know that her parents might have hated me that I come in between Fyn and Joe. Mary and her family will hate me if I broke with Mary for another gal. If I chose Fyn, I have to bear the confrontation of Joe and Fyn's Family and also Mary. On the other hand, I bear the unwillingness to part with Fyn and go back to Mary (She still duno anything till now). All parties will be happy. Fyn's family will be happy, Joe will be happy. Mary and her family no worries.

What should I do? I wasnt going to ask Fyn for her opinion, doing so might be an insult to her. When she ask me what is my planned? I could only looked away and silent while Fyn's tear start rolling down her chin. She is more a mature person than me. Fyn understand it all. She know that I was in a dilemma and confuse also.

AND THEN, I made a decision that I MOST REGRET of MY LIFE!!! Even till now, I keep knocking my head why I made that bloody stupid decision!!! I told fyn to go back to Joe and I wanted to go back to Mary. I know I was lying to myself then but seeing Fyn's eye, I know that is not the answer she was hoping for and I know that it is best for her. She began to wipe the watery eye and bravely say that: I had the most wonderful day with you that I will remember for the rest of my life (ME TOO!!).

I send her back to her house sensing her unwillingness to part with me. I too was bearable of the parting and my tear, 1st time I ever cried for a gal. :( I pull her hand and gave her a deep kiss one more time. She left me just like that.

Next few days, was a torture for me. Mary MIA due to Exam, Fyn off her HP (also MIA) and I was taking my final year exam which is critical in getting my diploma. I decided to put my sorrow into energy for some last studies and it did turn out fairly well then I expected.

During school exam, I was longing to see Fyn and she was no where to be found. Her Hp number has been changed and she just avoided me ever since. I couldnt see her during examination because she was in the different class from me.

After exam, Mary call and meet me. I was totally not interested in meeting with Mary while I still miss Fyn alot. (Althought it was a one day event). I didnt say much while I keep smoking and Mary keep telling me, smoking is bad, stopped smoking this and that. Fyn never complain to me about my smoking habit, she was so accommodating to me.

Still I feel guilty for deserting her while she wanted to be with me so much. I had no face to see her even thou I really like to see fyn. So I wrote a very long letter, longest letter I ever wrote plus a CD, song title "Amazed - by lion heart" I felt that this song will be our forever (Fyn and me). She had a lion heart for not blaming me anything at all and we were amazed that the love we had. I sent the letter and CD to her letter box hoping that she will call me.

Days later, I keep watching over the phone, hoping that Fyn call and then A private number call. I answered, a guy over the other end told me that no such person live here, please dun disturb them again. I was so disheartened and I could recognised the voice was Joe's. Shortly after awhile, I broke up with Mary. My feeling for Mary was gone and I told her that there was no more 3rd party. I left Mary in tears as I rode away in my Super4.

I keep linger around Fyn estate hoping to see Fyn and talk to her. Later, My class siao on, after exam, the entire course (all classes of same course) organise an outing chalet at East Coast. I was hoping Fyn will be there. Later that night on the 1st day of chalet, Fyn arrived, I was so delighted see her but with so many people around, I hardly got a chance to talk to her. Finally, I had a chance to talk to her alone but then she told me... she will be leaving soon, Joe is driving and coming to pick her up in 5mins.. I was abit piss off and demoralise, Joe was from a rich family, stay in Holland V, a car is nothing to him. While I work part time myself just to pay off my monthly installment and my study loan. She left in the short while and I can see that her eye were red and tear almost cried out. My two sidekicks (Nerds) sensing I was in normal state, pull me away and console.

They knew whats happening and they were very supportive. Immediately, I go the fridge and grab all the beers and hard liquor that I brought for the chalet. I drank it all! All 30 persons worth of liquor and beer. My Sidekicks stay with me all the while till dawn, watching me drink up all the beer and liquor and pull me to the bathroom to puke. I was the most drunk in the entire life till now (Not even on my wedding day) and I puke at the bathroom for more than 10 times, I lost count. I was fucking sad and demoralise. Why Fyn why? Joe had a car and $$$ while I was from poor family and riding bike, support myself all the way. WHY!

I never found her until 2 yrs later while in NS. I meet up some kakis in Holland V coffee bean. I know Joe live near the area and still hoping to see Fyn.

There! I saw Fyn with Joe. Happily going to Coffee Bean to buy Ice Blended Mocha. She only bought one for herself and Joe dun drink Coffee. I think" Was she will thinking about the day we drunk Mocha together". Something makes me not to approach Fyn. I saw her smile, the happiness she had while she was with me. And now, she happy with Joe. Maybe I have made some impact between their love life. On yeah! (I was hiding myself with newspaper at one corner of the coffee bean cafe). I feel her life have to go on with Joe and wouldnt want to cause any more tears for Fyn again. It does really breaks my heart to see Fyn cried but not when Mary cried.

yanki1
16-12-2005, 12:44 PM
nice touching story there. :)

hubber26
16-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Had to go for lunch now... no no mood to eat leh... Haiz... remember the time me and fyn had together... Well, I guess that why I lost my virgin. My 1st time and will always always remember. If Fyn ever needed help, I would put my life for her. Haiz... so sad.:(

yanki1
16-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Had to go for lunch now... no no mood to eat leh... Haiz... remember the time me and fyn had together... Well, I guess that why I lost my virgin. My 1st time and will always always remember. If Fyn ever needed help, I would put my life for her. Haiz... so sad.:(

haiz. bro your story is so touching. i ever had a story, but no sex involved. thinking back i regret what i have done hiaz. but its too late liao lost contact with her already. :o i know how u are feeling

mimas
16-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Bro, your story is touching and warm.. some parts of the story reminds me of my experiences to, although not as eventful as yours but still brings back memories.

Take care bro. ups you.

hubber26
16-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Thank you all brother form your encouragement. Thank you...

hubber26
28-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Dear Bro, I just found out from a friend and have Fyn's home number. I have been holding on the number for the pass few days without making the call. Am I feeling chicken or should I just call and check how is she? I am in the state of confusion again. :confused:

twinresist2
28-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Bravo.. hey bro .. if you still miss her, just call her, maybe you got chance or maybe not but if u don try u confirm no chance. either way i don think u will not lose anything. hey when u got nothing ..so u got nothing to lose ... give her a call and see if things are still the same. else you can still be friends with her, cause u never know one day she might turned back. Good luck bro ... nice story!!

Mr Canon
28-12-2005, 04:05 PM
Bro,
Give her a call, no venture no gain. Take it as a catch up.

waahaa
28-12-2005, 05:43 PM
wah lau eh. damn touching sia. can someone pass me the kleenex? sniff sniff.... :(

BustLover
28-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Dear Bro, I just found out from a friend and have Fyn's home number. I have been holding on the number for the pass few days without making the call. Am I feeling chicken or should I just call and check how is she? I am in the state of confusion again. :confused:

Bro Hubber26, since you are already married and Fyn had already settled down with Joe, I do not think it is wise for you to patch up. Indeed, if you truly love her, just set her free. Move on with your life. Don't look back

darksiege
28-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Bro Hubber26, give her a call. Be decisive now. Not calling her might be a decision that will cost u much regret for the rest of ur live. Dun forget, numbers do change..:rolleyes:

hubber26
29-12-2005, 12:34 PM
icic. I will call and check up. As long I got no flirty thoughts, its normal that I can befriend a old class mate. Rite?

ballzballz
29-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Something makes me not to approach Fyn. I saw her smile, the happiness she had while she was with me. And now, she happy with Joe. Maybe I have made some impact between their love life.

I feel her life have to go on with Joe and wouldnt want to cause any more tears for Fyn again. It does really breaks my heart to see Fyn cried but not when Mary cried.

Bro, can totally understand your feeling. Sometimes it just sucks to be deemed like a stalker, lingering around places where your ex may appear. Let this be a part of a wonderful memory and move on.

Till this date, I still remember my ex's number and where she stays and frequents, but like you, something is just holding back to tell her, "I might have made a mistake in leaving before the final decision is made. There are a million things that could have happen if I din leave, but what I really want to say is I am sorry and I truely from the bottom of my heart, wish you well."

*wipes a tear from eye*, up you my 2 miserable points.

ballzballz
29-12-2005, 01:52 PM
icic. I will call and check up. As long I got no flirty thoughts, its normal that I can befriend a old class mate. Rite?

Bro, just hope you know what you are in for. The last time I did that, I regretted calling my ex up. You might realise that both of you have already moved on after so long. And you might feel sour knowing what has changed. It might be she has already placed you somewhere she has forgotten and be it whether you are in a flirty mood or not, she might just not bother, and that hurts. Hope you can collect your thoughts and be prepared for might happen.

For normal gers that you just wanna bonk and forget, would be easier. But for someone who was special once, it might just be a little bit more complicated than what you thought it would be.

My 0.05 cents worth of thoughts.

hubber26
05-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Aftermath of when I decided to call...

I buck up my courage and make a call... The number was still Fyn's house number. I call her up on 27 Dec 2005 using my office phone ( I work in the sales line btw). The phone rang rang until I was about to hang up and the Suddenly.... A mature male voice answered.

Actually I have thought of a planned that I impersonate myself as salesman. I reply to him, I am Chris from XXX Company, we are holding a reception event and hoping that I can invite Ms Fyn Y** to a reception dinner and a talk.

You all know that when ever such call is made, most of the time, the salesperson will get scolding from me. As I made a request to Mr Y**, I remember that Fyn's dad (Mr Y**) drives a cab and sometime he would transfer the house phone to his Hp. Mr Y** reply in a very STERN manner: Fyn doesn't live here anymore, I will inform her regarding the reception.

I further ask Mr Y**: Is there anyway I can contact Fyn? Maybe her hp nos or her house number will do fine?
Mr Y** reply: Please! I will inform Ms Fyn Y** regarding the issue, it really depend on whether she wanted to reply to you.
I reply: Yes Sir, I understand. Sorry to trouble you. Thank you very much for your time....

Haiz... I guess that Fyn's house number still not change and the address too but I think she is staying with Joe liao (near holland), putting away everything of the pass and move on.

I wish her a good and blissful life ahead. As for me? Continue cheong LSB and HC thou but most of time while bonking a WLs, I keep thinking of Fyn even in the midst of bonking...

suckcock
06-01-2006, 12:18 AM
very touching story...

lazy_chai
06-01-2006, 01:01 AM
my eye was watery but luckly never drop tear..... So touching like drama.

medicheng
06-01-2006, 02:23 PM
the poly u went to is SP and the bus you took to orchard in double deck used to be 106.... and the park at hougang should be punggol park...

sad story..

remind me of my past with my most loved girl as well. I wonder how is she already. Haiz... even though she two timed me, but a part of me still lingered at her side everytime every moment.....

viper05
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
nice true story bro.. very touchin oso..

hubber26
06-01-2006, 05:28 PM
the poly u went to is SP and the bus you took to orchard in double deck used to be 106.... and the park at hougang should be punggol park...

sad story..

remind me of my past with my most loved girl as well. I wonder how is she already. Haiz... even though she two timed me, but a part of me still lingered at her side everytime every moment.....

Correct. Fyn also two timed me. I guess whats yours is your's. Never ask for more.

beck7777
07-01-2006, 10:49 AM

bro i know how u feel... i had the chance to be with the true love of my life but i blew it totally... now i heard she is getting married.... it hurts like fxxk... really regret what i did n said to her.... :(

xfishkerx
07-01-2006, 03:56 PM
nice story man bro.. but i think if fyn and that guy is nt married.. u still stand a chance.. if that joe is still the same sex maniac.. get what u wan in ur life man bro.. if nt later get a girl who u dont really love and need to spend the rest of ur life with her.. damn sad..

i also lost my virgin to a girl who two timed me.. she stay oversea.. at there gt bf and me being bf in sg.. damn... but i dont care her.. i only gt feelings lingering for my 2nd ex.. haha.. i see all bros support love sex story one sia! woo.. gd real story bro..