PDA

View Full Version : Doing wrong things with the wrong person

Shallnotkill
29-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Hi guys, I really wonder if any of you did had affairs with people you're not expecting at all. That's why I started this thread to let our inner voice speak out! Personally, I had this very close friend of mine. She was attached and her boyfriend didn't mind us being close but due to alcohol or what we begin to fondle around and started to get in action. Though after that she seems to be okay but I had this weird feeling like I've never expected that. Any experience from the bros ?

Fucktheworld
30-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Haha awesome! I once meet a friend up for supper and she was attached. Went to my car to chat for awhile and then the rest is history. It was only a one time but we both concluded that we enjoyed it.

SexAB
30-08-2014, 03:11 PM
haha bro ts its normal. I feel it too. i felt wrong cos when i am attached i was fucking someone else. bcus i felt more love during the sexual adventure as compared to my gf. but you know its wrong but still wanna do it

Shallnotkill
30-08-2014, 03:20 PM
Haha awesome! I once meet a friend up for supper and she was attached. Went to my car to chat for awhile and then the rest is history. It was only a one time but we both concluded that we enjoyed it.

Bro your one sounds alike from mine how do you feel about it?

Shallnotkill
30-08-2014, 03:21 PM
haha bro ts its normal. I feel it too. i felt wrong cos when i am attached i was fucking someone else. bcus i felt more love during the sexual adventure as compared to my gf. but you know its wrong but still wanna do it

Bro the girl you fuck was attached or single? Haha thanks for your advice by the way (;

tankarel
30-08-2014, 11:26 PM
the unexpected cases are usually the best unless you caught up on the wrong side.

Shallnotkill
31-08-2014, 12:14 AM
the unexpected cases are usually the best unless you caught up on the wrong side.

Agree! It's really very good. Anyway, what do you mean by caught up at the wrong side?

loneyheart
31-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Man r born hunter .... meat tat serve to u normally dum taste as good :D

siri
31-08-2014, 01:54 AM
sometimes the bad things are the ones that makes you feel so right....

JasonPhang
31-08-2014, 02:27 AM
My buddy told me he just had phone sex with his best fren and the fren moan to orgasm over the phone 3x in a day.

Wtf. So jealous.

Shallnotkill
31-08-2014, 05:28 AM
Man r born hunter .... meat tat serve to u normally dum taste as good :D

BRO WORDS OF WISDOM I SWEAR! Haha! Too bad I'm still on moderation if not I'll definitely up your reputation!

Shallnotkill
31-08-2014, 05:29 AM
sometimes the bad things are the ones that makes you feel so right....

Indeed, thinking back it looks damn awesome now. Haha.

Shallnotkill
31-08-2014, 05:29 AM
My buddy told me he just had phone sex with his best fren and the fren moan to orgasm over the phone 3x in a day.

Wtf. So jealous.

LIFE IS GOOD FOR HIM. Hahaha

Fucktheworld
31-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Haha this thread is getting interesting. Why not bros here with similar experience could share them here. Can learn from each other! Hahah

Shallnotkill
01-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Haha this thread is getting interesting. Why not bros here with similar experience could share them here. Can learn from each other! Hahah

Good idea! HAHAHAHA well bro wanna share?

Fapatron
01-09-2014, 09:19 AM
I was on the receiving end on this topic. My girlfriend started flirting a lot with my best friend, and even admitted to having dreams about him. Me being naive and stupid, I accepted it as long as she stayed with me but this eventually led to me having too much "stress" from the relationship so i ended it.

GrieGzEters
01-09-2014, 09:42 AM
I was on the receiving end on this topic. My girlfriend started flirting a lot with my best friend, and even admitted to having dreams about him. Me being naive and stupid, I accepted it as long as she stayed with me but this eventually led to me having too much "stress" from the relationship so i ended it.

I could totally understand how u feel. So how the friendship between u n your best friend now? In my case, things got sour about it before we realise that its not worth straining a long time friendship over a girl.

Fapatron
01-09-2014, 09:47 AM
I could totally understand how u feel. So how the friendship between u n your best friend now? In my case, things got sour about it before we realise that its not worth straining a long time friendship over a girl.

My best friend was oblivious to how it was affecting our relationship so he didn't willingly participate in it. We're still the best of friends probably even closer than we were before since after he found out, he apologized a lot and expressed shock when he found out what happened.

Im sorry to hear that you had to experience such a thing...but i completely agree with you, years of friendship is not worth a relationship that isn't concrete with a girl.

toyotarush
01-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Been close wth this 18 yr old temp. During break times or after work we will just sitting and chatting and somehow she don't mind me touching and hugging her. At first was just normal touching than slowing got to fondling. Than she say her bf don't like to hug her but like to kiss. So I say I also like to kiss and it leads to the rest. But too bad she left yesterday.

sxem
01-09-2014, 10:15 AM
When a girl wants to fuck you, she will find a way to fuck you.

So watch what she does, not what she says.

But in all honesty, weigh the pros and cons first la hor.

FatSpider
01-09-2014, 11:02 AM
unloaded my balls into my insurance agent at hotel 81
:o

Shallnotkill
01-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Haha I realised Singaporean girls are really quite wild inside them. Just that there's something that they are hiding (;

Red_Wine
01-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Haha I realised Singaporean girls are really quite wild inside them. Just that there's something that they are hiding (;

Not only Singaporean girls. It's all over the world, dude.

rockers87
01-09-2014, 02:13 PM
did it with a girl during my poly days where both of us are attached. initially it felt wrong especially when having another round with my own girl during later part of the day. but make sure the history is history, and never to go for a girl who is a friend of your girl.

arsenic401
01-09-2014, 02:37 PM

very true... rmb a colleague of mine wanna do it, but i was reluctant due to the fact that we both attached and she was still a virgin (as what she claims). I told her she should give it to her bf (her current hubby) no matter what....

she purposely did it with her bf so in order to have sex with me thereafter... miss those days...

Fucktheworld
02-09-2014, 02:07 AM
did it with a girl during my poly days where both of us are attached. initially it felt wrong especially when having another round with my own girl during later part of the day. but make sure the history is history, and never to go for a girl who is a friend of your girl.

Haha bro you mean the girl was your girlfriend's friend?

PrettyBoy92
02-09-2014, 02:26 AM
Went to a buddy house, in the house was me, my friend and his sister plus 2 friends. All in the same poly. Saw one of the sister friend zg pink panty immediate hardon and she realised too. After playing few rounds of card game i suggest to leave first as have to rush back to do report. She said she leaving too so we left together. Inside the lift, she asked me what i saw, why face so red and pants have weird shape. Obvious she was teasing me, went to the top floor for some heavy petting but didnt fk. Only cum on floor after bj and hj as she dw to dirty her clothes. Thats the first and last time i saw her

BigBoy2
02-09-2014, 03:35 AM

Agree......... Look to the body language n there will be tell tale sign........... Jus be open minded n noT just the bOobs n pussy............

purepulp
02-09-2014, 08:25 AM
Let me sum it up... It all comes down to 1 thing. Expectations. If you are not expecting it and it happens then it a million times more exciting.

But it you go with the intention to get in her panties then when it happens, it's just an act and not really a big deal...

MasterJerker
02-09-2014, 08:43 AM
There's something about affairs. You know it's wrong but it somehow feels right especially if you've fallen in love with each other. You defy all sense f reason and ignore your conscience. You justify it and tell yourself you deserve another shot at happiness.

I am a 55 y/o grandfather, been married for 30 years, had a string of affairs in my younger years until I met my lady love. We met 15 years ago, carried on with our relationship for many years until we broke up when she found out I was cheating on her. Dark times. I had a stroke, went for physical therapy and rehab, pined for her for more than three years until I bumped into her last year. I tried to rekindle our affair and although I felt that she still loves me, she turned and walked away. It was a heart-breaking goodbye.

But life is indeed full of surprises. Back in May, when she was in town for a meeting, we hooked up again and now we're back together. We both know this is wrong but we really love each other. My family knows I've had affairs. I am grateful to them for taking care of me when I was recovering. My wife and I still share a room but we don't sleep together. We've become more like brother and sister. Wifey knows about my affairs but somehow I've managed to hide the one with ladylove from her.

I sometimes wish I could make things right with ladylove. I want to divorce my wife and marry her. But she has always told me that my family should come first. She's fine with our setup and will wait for the time when we can be truly together. I just hope it will be in this lifetime.

(Posted our story a few months back).

Nurgle
02-09-2014, 09:18 AM

I too was the receiving end. My ex wife had an affair with a white guy while she was studying overseas. It was not till the white guy sent me an image of both of them in bed together.

I wanted to forgive her by asking her if she is having an affair. She kept denying it till I show her the picture.

Shit does happen. But still my life goes now. Now I'm single and much happier about my life.

Gd2day
02-09-2014, 09:23 AM
There's something about affairs. You know it's wrong but it somehow feels right especially if you've fallen in love with each other. You defy all sense f reason and ignore your conscience. You justify it and tell yourself you deserve another shot at happiness.

I am a 55 y/o grandfather, been married for 30 years, had a string of affairs in my younger years until I met my lady love. We met 15 years ago, carried on with our relationship for many years until we broke up when she found out I was cheating on her. Dark times. I had a stroke, went for physical therapy and rehab, pined for her for more than three years until I bumped into her last year. I tried to rekindle our affair and although I felt that she still loves me, she turned and walked away. It was a heart-breaking goodbye.

But life is indeed full of surprises. Back in May, when she was in town for a meeting, we hooked up again and now we're back together. We both know this is wrong but we really love each other. My family knows I've had affairs. I am grateful to them for taking care of me when I was recovering. My wife and I still share a room but we don't sleep together. We've become more like brother and sister. Wifey knows about my affairs but somehow I've managed to hide the one with ladylove from her.

I sometimes wish I could make things right with ladylove. I want to divorce my wife and marry her. But she has always told me that my family should come first. She's fine with our setup and will wait for the time when we can be truly together. I just hope it will be in this lifetime.

Bro,

I am married for the last 14 years to a woman whom I would never have married because she is totally wrong for me. However, as the years pass, with 2 wonderful kids....the marriage has grown into one of respect and I cannot imagine life without her nagging and tempers. I hate and love her at the same time.

I understand your position and wish you all the best with your ladylove.

Gd2day

Shallnotkill
02-09-2014, 01:39 PM
Well thanks bros you guys have kept this thread interesting. Guys keep it up and share the stuffs here. Expose all the tricks ladies use on us! Haha

Fucktheworld
02-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Honestly speaking, all these unexpected fun are the ones that we always enjoy the most when looking back. There are times when we regret but after the remorseful period comes the excitement period. Sometimes I wonder if cheating is good or bad.

mcyeoh
02-09-2014, 03:42 PM

good that you understand your mistakes....hope this message will teaches puny new generation singaporean guys that love is just a chemical..nothing more nothing less......and by subjecting one to this "love chemical" make you previously a mentally weak person

Fucktheworld
03-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Really glad you know your mistake

hhlover
03-09-2014, 03:53 PM
i think is quite a common thing to happen, especially between friends.. many yrs ago i do have a so call little sis who we always go out drinking together. then on one nite, she got a big quarrel with her husband n we as usual meet up for drink but maybe becos of her quarrel or watever... we ended up at my place n having sex the whole nite till morning...
after tat nite, we still meet up for drink but no more sex.. is jus a one off thing..

Fucktheworld
11-09-2014, 02:55 AM
i think is quite a common thing to happen, especially between friends.. many yrs ago i do have a so call little sis who we always go out drinking together. then on one nite, she got a big quarrel with her husband n we as usual meet up for drink but maybe becos of her quarrel or watever... we ended up at my place n having sex the whole nite till morning...
after tat nite, we still meet up for drink but no more sex.. is jus a one off thing..

Bro, I guess it's a good experience?

Falicia
11-09-2014, 03:40 AM
I had an unforgettable experience with my ex bf's brother. He was sending me home after sending my bf off at the airport. We had a good chat along the way and he suggested going to the beach for a walk. He confided in me over his strained relationship with his then gf and asked me whether I could help him masterbate. I was shocked to hear about his request and he begged me to do it as he was very horny. I did not agree to do so and he turned nasty by removing my shorts off, with my bare butt showing off. I asked him to return me my shorts but he had a condition, which is to let him examine my ass. He said he had been infatuated with my ass and he wana have a feel out of it. He made me bend down and hands and kneels on the bench,he slowly used his fingers to play with my butt hole. I endured the horniness in me but he suddenly inserted his dick into my pussy and did me doggie. I didn't care that much and enjoyed his pumping until he shot his load out onto my own ass..after that night, I have not seen him as I broke up with his brother not long after.