PDA

View Full Version : No wonder Sei Hao Hai Alamaking dare return without fear of embarassment.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-08-2014, 07:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Because sammyboy.com is using cloud hosting, my signature will not direct viewers to the thread and post number. But then .....LOL.....here it is.........

Leongsam

Leongsam is offline Singlish Exterminator

My ReputationPoints: 1514 / Power: 318

Default Re: Tcss 20/4/12

Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post

wtf.. merged...
Why the hell do you need one TCSS thread per day? If you going to screw with me, be prepared for the consequences. It will be knuckle dusters at dawn.

"Advise" vs "Advice"
"Lose" vs "Loose"
"Worse vs Worst"
"Complain vs Complaint"

Screw the CPF! Beat Ho Ching's returns by converting your SGD to ARS and earn 27.18% interest immediately
Reputation System FAQ
Wanted : Sam Leong
​NRIC: S1599536-L
DOB: 25 May 66
Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
I am now of Burmese descent

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Share on Twitter .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20-04-2012, 05:39 PM #9644

Alamaking

Alamaking is offline Alfrescian (Inf)

Join Date:Aug 2008Location:Somewhere... somewhere lah!!Posts:19,726
My ReputationPoints: 6905 / Power: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post

Aiya, alamaking is drama queen lah. Let him make some noise and the supermod will put him in jail again
If TCSS here still tio ban, might as well close this thread, LOL

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Share on Twitter .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20-04-2012, 05:40 PM #9645

Alamaking

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post

Why the hell do you need one TCSS thread per day? If you going to screw with me, be prepared for the consequences. It will be knuckle dusters at dawn.
Im not the one who start the thread leh, you rant at me for what? siao ting tong

20-04-2012, 05:42 PM #9646

Leongsam

Im not the one who start the thread leh, you rant at me for what? siao ting tong
You're the one who's complaining about the merging the threads. What's your problem?

"Advise" vs "Advice"
"Lose" vs "Loose"
"Worse vs Worst"
"Complain vs Complaint"

Screw the CPF! Beat Ho Ching's returns by converting your SGD to ARS and earn 27.18% interest immediately
Reputation System FAQ

20-04-2012, 05:44 PM #9647

Alamaking

You're the one who's complaining about the merging the threads. What's your problem?
wtf doesnt mean complaining what. just never expected it. why you so edgy today, give me back my bicycle seat, someone stole it and put it to your bicycle

20-04-2012, 05:46 PM #9648

Raiders

Raiders is offline Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod

My ReputationPoints: 4718 / Power: 13

If TCSS here still tio ban, might as well close this thread, LOL

Eh, don't naughty liao, your father bring out knuckle duster liao.

Retired from Moderator's Duty

Still active in stirring shit

20-04-2012, 05:49 PM #9649

Leongsam

wtf doesnt mean complaining what. just never expected it. why you so edgy today, give me back my bicycle seat, someone stole it and put it to your bicycle
Do me a favour... take your business elsewhere and take your TCSS mates with you. This forum can survive without your inane drivel. Shooo!

"Advise" vs "Advice"
"Lose" vs "Loose"
"Worse vs Worst"
"Complain vs Complaint"

Reputation System FAQ

20-04-2012, 05:56 PM #9650

Alamaking

Do me a favour... take your business elsewhere and take your TCSS mates with you. This forum can survive without your inane drivel. Shooo!
You didnt complain for the last 3 years, why you complaining now? And you just said last week, if anybody wants to talk serious matter, go to politics. You think every posts I posted and everything Thread I started are all nonsense? Lets be fair about this

And pls dun think I'm the one who form the TCSS mates, we just enjoy talking to each other, thats all.
Last edited by Alamaking; 20-04-2012 at 05:58 PM.

20-04-2012, 06:00 PM #9651

Alamaking

And I would appreciate if you can just tell me directly that you dun like my way of posting, I can try to change. But i was banned 4 times in 2 weeks for no valid reasons, is it fair?

20-04-2012, 06:04 PM #9652

Leongsam

Quote Originally Posted by alamaking View Post

and i would appreciate if you can just tell me directly that you dun like my way of posting, i can try to change. But i was banned 4 times in 2 weeks for no valid reasons, is it fair?
i don't like your way of posting! Change it or get lost!

"Advise" vs "Advice"
"Lose" vs "Loose"
"Worse vs Worst"
"Complain vs Complaint"

Reputation System FAQ

20-04-2012, 06:08 PM #9653

Alamaking

i don't like your way of posting! Change it or get lost!
This is your forum, your rules, if you have said it earlier, I would have change it without irritating you till now right?. Thanks

20-04-2012, 06:17 PM #9654

Leongsam

This is your forum, your rules, if you have said it earlier, I would have change it without irritating you till now right?. Thanks
To be honest, I've never noticed your crap for the last 3 years. Your posts have always been of little significance and devoid of any redeeming quality so I simply skipped them without a second glance.

The fact that you pretty much messed up every thread was brought to my attention late last week. I told the moderator concerned not to bother me but deal with it in whatever way he deemed fit.

I've been spending more time in the forum over the last few days because of the hardware issues, the upgrade and the hacking attempts and in the process, I got to experience first hand what you do to threads that have started off well but have prematurely ended in a fizzle because of your garbage.

"Advise" vs "Advice"
"Lose" vs "Loose"
"Worse vs Worst"
"Complain vs Complaint"

Reputation System FAQ

20-04-2012, 06:25 PM #9655

Alamaking

To be honest, I've never noticed your crap for the last 3 years. Your posts have always been of little significance and devoid of any redeeming quality so I simply skipped them without a second glance.

The fact that you pretty much messed up every thread was brought to my attention late last week. I told the moderator concerned not to bother me but deal with it in whatever way he deemed fit.

I've been spending more time in the forum over the last few days because of the hardware issues, the upgrade and the hacking attempts and in the process, I got to experience first hand what you do to threads that have started off well but have prematurely ended in a fizzle because of your garbage.
I'm not going to defend myself on every posts I've posted. You and me cant be sure I'm the one who started to post off topic in every thread that you mentioned, but I'll admit I do reply to them and they reply to me too.

20-04-2012, 06:28 PM #9656

Leongsam

I'm not going to defend myself on every posts I've posted. You and me cant be sure I'm the one who started to post off topic in every thread that you mentioned, but I'll admit I do reply to them and they reply to me too.
I'm sure there are other nicks who are as bad or even worse than you are. If they happen to come under my radar, I'll have the same message for them.

"Advise" vs "Advice"
"Lose" vs "Loose"
"Worse vs Worst"
"Complain vs Complaint"

Reputation System FAQ

20-04-2012, 06:30 PM #9657

Alamaking

I'm sure there are other nicks who are as bad or even worse than you are. If they happen to come under my radar, I'll have the same message for them.
Thats fair enough, thanks

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?188907-No-wonder-Sei-Hao-Hai-Alamaking-dare-return-without-fear-of-embarassment&goto=newpost).