PDA

View Full Version : Elva Hsiao look alike (w pic)

wildehavanas
12-12-2005, 02:25 AM
Had a call from my regular TN. This TN always got new and young gals and since I have nothing much to do, I drove and check them out. This TN is not like those in Tanjong Pagar kind. The décor very nicely done, room clean and do not have those musking TN smell. Once there the boss brought in a 21yrs old, very nice fair and cute but I kua lan want to see more. Next, gal… was waooooo very nice, tall and do not have those typical PRC looks. Looks like a chio SG gal… but she reminds me of someone, but can’t remember who. NVM… makan liao.

Without hesitation, told the boss done. So walk to the bathroom took a shower. While bathing I kept thinking of who this gal reminds me of. While I was washing my didi…. BING…. Yes Elva…waooooo my didi began to harden. Now I have big problem… how to hide my rifle in attack position while walking to the room.

Anyway, while inside I lay down and she start the massage, nothing to shout about except she is very friendly. There I got to know she is 23 name Yuan Yaun. After 15mins she ask me to turn around and I start the auto roam….. mmmm… very smooth and her reveal neh neh also very smooth and fleshy(1.5 handful). Once I auto roam, she start caressing my didi and ask if I want. OF COURSE, she said 100 for FJ. As I look at her my heart melts as she looks really like Elva. I ask her if she can go to out to the hotel. She hesitate a bit and told me ok but 120. I said what if I want 2 rounds, she said 200. A little ex but hell, love her looks. Got up and dress and told the boss I will send her home as it was about 1045pm.

When to the nearest hotel, hee hee new 81 in Changi. 10 times better then the other 81, if anyone want a quickie hotel this one is really good. Back to the action, once inside she took off her jeans and we start TCSS and rabba. I bought beers and she took a bit. After about 15mins of talking, drinking and rabbaing… we went to bath in the bathtub. We had a bubble bath and continue our talking, drinking and rabbaing. 10mins later we dried ourselves and proceed to the bed. Sad to say she dun do BBBJ only BJ with rubber, ok by me. Better safe than sorry… but waoooo she really can give a dammm good BJ….like your GF kind… slow and loving every minute kind. She took her time and 10 mins of BJ and cathbath…. I am ready for action. Mission her and she is tight… oh yeah, while in the bathtub I start fingering her and she can tell she is very sensitive. When I enter she close her eyes and moan when I start pumping hard she opens her eyes and pant hard… loves her looks. Just imagine making love with Elva…………. Second round…. This time longer with various position. RTF RTF RTF ….. yes.. I love Elva looks.

Name: Yuan Yuan
Looks: 8.5 (80% looks like Elva, use the link to her website)
Skin: 8, very light tan (like SG gal)and smooth
Body: 7 (ht 1.65 at least, very leggy but small tummy)
Neh neh: 1.5 handful, dun know what cup me usually use my hand to measure
BJ: 7 (slow and steady really take care of your didi, very GF like)
FJ: 8 (tight, juicy & responsive. Wat else you want)
Overall: Very nice session, like bring my GF out to the hotel for the first time.
Damage: 28 for the TN, takeway 200 2hrs/2 shots
RTF: YES YES… really loves Elva looks. Check out Elva website http://www.lovelva.com/

Got her pic and her mobile only to bros with power if anyone want. Sorry to the rest as now school holidays do not want fxxking students to disturb the TN owner and the gal.

PS saw her friend when I send her back…. Very very nice too…..only 21 damm 2 gals but 1 dick…. Maybe they can do tarma. Will find out soon.

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 02:29 AM
Bro.... very good FR... I am interested leh... can e-mail me the contact details at my e-mail [email protected]. cheers

mature22a
12-12-2005, 02:49 AM
email pic to [email protected]

pitcher
12-12-2005, 02:53 AM
Bro,
where the place??!!
email me details please! :D
[email protected]

thanks siah..!

yuanhuang
12-12-2005, 05:36 AM
where is the place? can give me details also? [email protected]

ailing
12-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Got her pic and her mobile only to bros with power if anyone want. Sorry to the rest as now school holidays do not want fxxking students to disturb the TN owner and the gal.

Wah bro wildehavanas...u make me gian liao!:D

Can u please kindly pm me the pics and contact to me?!
I would really love to try as my camp just nearby changi leh...hehehe

My email is [email protected]

Thanks bro!!!:D

Happy Cheonging!

otur
12-12-2005, 08:36 AM
could it be this place?
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=47070

Optimus_Prime
12-12-2005, 08:58 AM
While bathing I kept thinking of who this gal reminds me of. While I was washing my didi…. BING…. Yes Elva…waooooo my didi began to harden.

Looks: 8.5 (80% looks like Elva)
SOS Call to Bro Shuang_Jie_Gun !!
This gal is for u !!:D
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-12-2005, 09:10 AM
hehehe..how abt u leh?do u think u will like also?i dont knw if i fit the bill to get the contact leh.:(

Optimus_Prime
12-12-2005, 09:19 AM
hehehe..how abt u leh?do u think u will like also?i dont knw if i fit the bill to get the contact leh.:(
If u dun.. I can forget abt trying...

anywayz... me having my hands full now (see homebase on my post on Pink Pink nipples)... but might consider if she really looks like SYT in her pic.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-12-2005, 10:57 AM
If u dun.. I can forget abt trying...

anywayz... me having my hands full now (see homebase on my post on Pink Pink nipples)... but might consider if she really looks like SYT in her pic.

got pic ar?can send and let me hv a look boh?;)

IloveBusty
12-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Had a call from my regular TN. This TN always got new and young gals and since I have nothing much to do, I drove and check them out. This TN is not like those in Tanjong Pagar kind. The décor very nicely done, room clean and do not have those musking TN smell. Once there the boss brought in a 21yrs old, very nice fair and cute but I kua lan want to see more. Next, gal… was waooooo very nice, tall and do not have those typical PRC looks. Looks like a chio SG gal… but she reminds me of someone, but can’t remember who. NVM… makan liao.

Without hesitation, told the boss done. So walk to the bathroom took a shower. While bathing I kept thinking of who this gal reminds me of. While I was washing my didi…. BING…. Yes Elva…waooooo my didi began to harden. Now I have big problem… how to hide my rifle in attack position while walking to the room.

Anyway, while inside I lay down and she start the massage, nothing to shout about except she is very friendly. There I got to know she is 23 name Yuan Yaun. After 15mins she ask me to turn around and I start the auto roam….. mmmm… very smooth and her reveal neh neh also very smooth and fleshy(1.5 handful). Once I auto roam, she start caressing my didi and ask if I want. OF COURSE, she said 100 for FJ. As I look at her my heart melts as she looks really like Elva. I ask her if she can go to out to the hotel. She hesitate a bit and told me ok but 120. I said what if I want 2 rounds, she said 200. A little ex but hell, love her looks. Got up and dress and told the boss I will send her home as it was about 1045pm.

When to the nearest hotel, hee hee new 81 in Changi. 10 times better then the other 81, if anyone want a quickie hotel this one is really good. Back to the action, once inside she took off her jeans and we start TCSS and rabba. I bought beers and she took a bit. After about 15mins of talking, drinking and rabbaing… we went to bath in the bathtub. We had a bubble bath and continue our talking, drinking and rabbaing. 10mins later we dried ourselves and proceed to the bed. Sad to say she dun do BBBJ only BJ with rubber, ok by me. Better safe than sorry… but waoooo she really can give a dammm good BJ….like your GF kind… slow and loving every minute kind. She took her time and 10 mins of BJ and cathbath…. I am ready for action. Mission her and she is tight… oh yeah, while in the bathtub I start fingering her and she can tell she is very sensitive. When I enter she close her eyes and moan when I start pumping hard she opens her eyes and pant hard… loves her looks. Just imagine making love with Elva…………. Second round…. This time longer with various position. RTF RTF RTF ….. yes.. I love Elva looks.

Looks: 8.5 (80% looks like Elva, use the link to her website)
Skin: 8, very light tan (like SG gal)and smooth
Body: 7 (ht 1.65 at least, very leggy but small tummy)
Neh neh: 1.5 handful, dun know what cup me usually use my hand to measure
BJ: 7 (slow and steady really take care of your didi, very GF like)
FJ: 8 (tight, juicy & responsive. Wat else you want)
Overall: Very nice session, like bring my GF out to the hotel for the first time.
Damage: 28 for the TN, takeway 200 2hrs/2 shots
RTF: YES YES… really loves Elva looks. Check out Elva website http://www.lovelva.com/

PS saw her friend when I send her back…. Very very nice too…..only 21 damm 2 gals but 1 dick…. Maybe they can do tarma. Will find out soon.

Oh bro, I'm a fans of Elva Hsiao & dying to bonk her look alike long ago.......liao :(

Pls PM or send the dtl to my email: [email protected]

TQ so veri much bro i love U deep deep............;)

chickenzip
12-12-2005, 01:29 PM
wah...sounds gd! bro can i have the contact n pics? thks :D

[email protected]

gatorabc
12-12-2005, 01:40 PM
bro,

can clear your inbox. trying to get in touch with u

imaginative
12-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Bro, pls send contact and pic to [email protected]. thanks a lot!

wildehavanas
12-12-2005, 06:51 PM
Hi guys, I have send to some liao. Sorry like I have said only bros with power will get as need to protect them. School holidays sure lots of students nothing to do call for fun. Hope you guys understand. Also pls e-mail me at [email protected] with your nick as my PM blow liao. Thanks

wildehavanas
12-12-2005, 06:52 PM
could it be this place?
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=47070

No. Not at changi village

rooneytoon
12-12-2005, 07:18 PM
hi bro,

I am dying to try out this Elva look alike girl.
could u please email the location i could look for her and her beautiful pic to my email [email protected]. Thanks!

Darknites
12-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Hi guys, I have send to some liao. Sorry like I have said only bros with power will get as need to protect them. School holidays sure lots of students nothing to do call for fun. Hope you guys understand. Also pls e-mail me at [email protected] with your nick as my PM blow liao. Thanks
bro.. sent you an email liao.. since bro OP and SJG all interested, I gotta have a look and maybe try out also..

Cheers,
Shadow

wildehavanas
12-12-2005, 11:07 PM
bro.. sent you an email liao.. since bro OP and SJG all interested, I gotta have a look and maybe try out also..

Cheers,
Shadow

Send liao. check your mail. remember to up me. Thanks

wifebeater
13-12-2005, 12:39 AM
bukit ba+++ also got one ger look like Elva.

bobbymao
13-12-2005, 12:49 AM
yo bro, looks gd. can pm me the contact? where to find her and number.. also got other gd deal share k? thanks.

cockanathanjoe
13-12-2005, 12:25 PM
This TN is not like those in Tanjong Pagar kind. The décor very nicely done, room clean and do not have those musking TN smell.

Bro, what do u mean by not like those Tanjong Pagar kind? U mean those at Tanjong pagar not nicely done, rooms dirty and smelly? If that is what u meant, then i totally disagree with u bro... I went to some at T.Pgr and the shop is very big, very nice decor, very cozy ambience n most importantly very clean n with nice aroma incense smell. Please explain...

obelisk
13-12-2005, 12:54 PM
i dono about u guys...
but whenever i step into TN, i only smell one thing...

MEI MEIS:D

Optimus_Prime
13-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey !! dun jump queue hor !! :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2005, 01:12 PM
i already sent out an email liao,waiting for a favourable reply now.heez.:D

obelisk
13-12-2005, 01:24 PM
can i take a queue number too??:p

Darknites
13-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Don't worry bro OP.. nobody dare to jump queue. By the way, do she allow raw because raw is fun.
for your info, nobody in this forum avocates raw.. cos it's irresponsible both towards the gal and towards yourself... unless she is your gf.. else, do protect yourself and other cheongsters..

Cheers,
Shadow

cockanathanjoe
13-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Ok..bro..but Raw is fun. Maybe I pay her some extra to get this service. Sometimes, I don't understand why ppl now are so scare abt kena disease, HIV. No need to scare one. I always encourage ppl to do it raw

there's a tn in mandai cfm can do raw 1... bbbj, ar, anal... all can! cfm gum u 1. will pm u the no... do remember to post a good fr after visiting ya?!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Ok..bro..but Raw is fun. Maybe I pay her some extra to get this service. Sometimes, I don't understand why ppl now are so scare abt kena disease, HIV. No need to scare one. I always encourage ppl to do it raw

be reponsible for ur own actions.enough said.

Cheri_Popper
13-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Bro, If possible can PM me her pic. I am wondering how much she looks like Elva Hsiao.

Thks!

otur
13-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Bro, If possible can PM me her pic. I am wondering how much she looks like Elva Hsiao.

Thks!
knn if case confirm midnight also u will rush down!:D

Zhumimi
13-12-2005, 04:30 PM
knn if case confirm midnight also u will rush down!

Zhumimi lookalike ai bo?? :D

obelisk
13-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Zhumimi lookalike ai bo??:D

got Shen Dian Xia pattern bo??
scarly he want...:eek:

STK01
13-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Hehe,
Bro wildehavanas, remember to pm me hor...upped u :D

If she can sing Elva's song in a moaning way while bonking her, it will be great!

otur
13-12-2005, 04:36 PM
got Shen Dian Xia pattern bo??
scarly he want...:eek:
must like that say me meh?
dunno my standard liao ah............

obelisk
13-12-2005, 04:40 PM

aiyo...
joke nia mah...
ur standard so high i cant compare sia...:(
did u tell MA about this sat?

Cheri_Popper
13-12-2005, 04:40 PM
knn if case confirm midnight also u will rush down!:D

Sure ran down one lah! No doubt about it! :D

Zhumimi
13-12-2005, 04:41 PM

yalor...say bro otur standard like tat...his standard also at least like me mah...:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2005, 05:29 PM
so many elva fans here ar?kekekke..

Cheri_Popper
13-12-2005, 05:31 PM
so many elva fans here ar?kekekke..

Still waiting for you to intro the Elva lookalike from TH & BS! :rolleyes: :mad:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Still waiting for you to intro the Elva lookalike from TH & BS! :mad:

got chance de bro,no worries. ;)

Cheri_Popper
13-12-2005, 05:46 PM
got chance de bro,no worries.
Wahahahaha! Wait until my neck is longer than a giraffe's neck liao! :rolleyes: :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Wahahahaha! Wait until my neck is longer than a giraffe's neck liao! :p

see when next time go again i wrap her up and present it to u personally,swee boh?;)

Honey Boon
13-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Bro, sent u an email today. Please check :)

I up you few days ago too.

Send liao. check your mail. remember to up me. Thanks

Cheri_Popper
13-12-2005, 08:47 PM
see when next time go again i wrap her up and present it to u personally,swee boh?
ONZZZ! Dun let my neck becomes longer hor! :rolleyes: :D

otur
13-12-2005, 08:50 PM
ONZZZ! Dun let my neck becomes longer hor!
stick to ur BS FOC 1st la. keep some for the rest of us. wait all kana FOC by u then the rest of us how:D

Cheri_Popper
13-12-2005, 08:53 PM
keep some for the rest of us. wait all kana FOC

You lidat say me you very happy hor! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I heard this one cannot "play" one leh! :p

otur
13-12-2005, 08:55 PM
You lidat say me you very happy hor! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I heard this one cannot "play" one leh! :p
then good for u lor. ppl pay n cannot play, u FOC n can overnight......
teach me the trick can a not? we so good fen..........

Cheri_Popper
13-12-2005, 08:58 PM
then good for u lor. ppl pay n cannot play, u FOC n can overnight......
teach me the trick can a not? we so good fen..........

If I tell you the "trick" you will also laugh and say "Lidat also can arr!!" !! :D

otur
13-12-2005, 09:00 PM
If I tell you the "trick" you will also laugh and say "Lidat also can arr!!" !! :D
tell la. benifit other bros who rean on ma. if not wait kanna zap by sam for tcss here..... at least got some learning value ma

wildehavanas
13-12-2005, 10:14 PM
for your info, nobody in this forum avocates raw.. cos it's irresponsible both towards the gal and towards yourself... unless she is your gf.. else, do protect yourself and other cheongsters..

Cheers,
Shadow

Dun worry that guy will not get the number

wildehavanas
13-12-2005, 10:21 PM
To all bros,

I will try and pass the contact to all that have pts ASAP. As for those who have and up my point , thanks.

wildehavanas
13-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Hi All,

Cannot take it liao... my PM is full my e-mail is also full. It will take me 3hrs to forward the contact to each and everyone of you. So here is the TN, Perfect Joy contact 67498991. Also YUan Yuan is wrong, please dun blame me as this is wat she gave me. So please call the shop. Sorry to anyone which is not happy to this arrangement and those who are happy please up my pts. If you dun think I deserve it, thanks and sorry too. As for the pic, plaese those bros who has it please help me pass it to the rest. Thanks and sorry again

wildehavanas
13-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Very Sorry, some typo error. What I mean is Yuan Yuan (aka Elva) mobile number is wrong but her place is right. Please call the TN you will get her. Thanks

obelisk
14-12-2005, 11:23 AM
wow...
i guess the shop phone will ring non-stop...
and she might be booked thru new year day:rolleyes:

Honey Boon
14-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Bro, when you are free, don't forget to send me the picture. Thanks :D

Hi All,

Cannot take it liao... my PM is full my e-mail is also full. It will take me 3hrs to forward the contact to each and everyone of you. So here is the TN, Perfect Joy contact 67498991. Also YUan Yuan is wrong, please dun blame me as this is wat she gave me. So please call the shop. Sorry to anyone which is not happy to this arrangement and those who are happy please up my pts. If you dun think I deserve it, thanks and sorry too. As for the pic, plaese those bros who has it please help me pass it to the rest. Thanks and sorry again

Honey Boon
14-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Address: 327 Changi Road

Very Sorry, some typo error. What I mean is Yuan Yuan (aka Elva) mobile number is wrong but her place is right. Please call the TN you will get her. Thanks

iluvbabes
16-12-2005, 04:05 AM
after somebody post the address, rush down.

eyes resemble elva...but most girl put the eye thing will also look like elva... but not say she not gd...she quite chio...how describe? mayb elva put small pao inside her mouth, get wat i mean? not say chubby face, but not as thin face as elva

This place u all shd try...other than her, i saw 2 other girls there also v chio..fr china..., one of them i give 8/10. those places like PC, PPC etc u c those china bu, usu old and ugly...

FR on Yuan Yuan:

inside, she ask me how i know her... i say internet, she not surprised...most of her clients also fr internet know her... she dunno which day, got 7 clients in one day...last 1 came late, she told him come another day.. TCSS alot, but I shd go on to the action..

massage lousy, i ask her, she say dunno massage one...sua..dun feel like let this pretty lass tired fr massage anyway...go on to action...

take off clothes with panty still on, lie down beside hug me...gf feeling..french a bit, then finger her till wet, but fr her face like not high yet.. ask for blow, she say would be 150 instead of 100... i broke, so opt out the blow... i on top, then she on top, then doggie, i dun wan try other position since bed so small. finish her in missionary

looks: 8/10
body: bit plump, she say put on 10kg since come singapore. she say 60 kg, 172 cm(whoa, model-height..)
service: not much, no cat bath straight away insert. though allow kissing in beginning, but at end of it, reject

Mr Weird
16-12-2005, 06:59 AM
Bro ! I also want pic and details. Thanks !
[email protected]

stormbringer7
16-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Bro, where's the place?

Khriston
16-12-2005, 05:04 PM
bro can send pics and details?
I'm interested :D

dreamersmsg
17-12-2005, 02:24 PM
go go elva go go go....;)

bro, will u kindly send her info n pic to [email protected].

thanks;)

redsea
19-12-2005, 09:29 PM
er, read the posts. pls do not anyhow spread ard with your 'friends' cos raids very frequent nowadays... many tourists coming during X'mas and wanna have a 'clean' city

SexFreak
20-12-2005, 05:38 PM

YES, I want I want. Bro Wildehavanas, pls pm me her picture and contact. Thanks. Cheers!

SexFreak

Darknites
20-12-2005, 08:08 PM
YES, I want I want. Bro Wildehavanas, pls pm me her picture and contact. Thanks. Cheers!
I tot the contact already announced in posting no. 54?

as for pic.. she looks good enough.. :p

Cheers,
Shadow

songbird
21-12-2005, 03:06 AM
Err.... Who is Elva hsien?? See her photo liao still dunno who leh... Is she from Taiwan or HK?? :confused:

redsea
21-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Err.... Who is Elva hsien?? See her photo liao still dunno who leh... Is she from Taiwan or HK?? :confused:

taiwanese singer/actress/compere who's about 2nd for TW's sexiest woman. i read dunno where 85% of the guys will pay big bucks for an affiair with her. Almost equivalent to Sammi Cheng in status in singing...

songbird
21-12-2005, 06:23 PM
taiwanese singer/actress/compere who's about 2nd for TW's sexiest woman. i read dunno where 85% of the guys will pay big bucks for an affiair with her. Almost equivalent to Sammi Cheng in status in singing...
OIC.... tks a million... :p