PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic GFE - the best ever like first love

hapihapi89
25-08-2014, 09:37 AM
The OKT there is quite friendly, serve me an ice-tea while mirroring. At first, I was a bit "sienz" because all vietnamese.. Will going to be chicken & duck talking later.. Out of all the girls, I suddenly discovered there is a shorter girl who with long hair, cheerful smile, her make up is just simple and yet pretty, even her dress is not over like keep squeezing her boobs or blinking-blinking. It's just fit her style. Most importantly, she has a very pretty eye, her eye like talk to you. Without second thoughts, I choose her.

Her massage skills ok ok.. she also do not provide any oral sex because she felt oral sex is very dirty which is true. Oral sex is one of a way to spread HIV.But other than these, her service attitude is awesome!! I am sooooooo enjoy the moment with her. She is so sweet, cheerful and playful.She is a little bit aggressive, she will satisfy you whatever you want to do and she love to hug me, kiss me and hold me tight when fucking. Ohya!! she can speak a little bit of chinese & english, not fluency to have a proper conversation. but that is the interesting part. She has a lot of body language and many little funny expression to make you understand what she trying to say. I am so enjoy watching her while chatting. She is so cute and sweet.

Since the day I know her, in 1 month time I already look for her more than 8-9 times. She always the best person to make me feel better, feel there is someone care for me, just to relax and not to think about anythings. When she accompany me, I really feel she is just like my girlfriend. She love to chat while laying on my body. She never show poker face to me, not like some others girl, when doing service just lay on the bed and ask you serve her. She will never do that, she always take the initiative to satisfy me.

To be honest, I really wouldnt want to write a FR for her.But throughout this month, she share with me a lot of her personals and family stories. She is from Vietnam and she is the elder daughter in the family.i could feel she is stressful to look for earn more money, she really work hard for it to give her family a better life.Not like others girl from China or wherever. They work hard to buy herself a luxury life.She might not your cup of tea, but if you dont mind, why not give it a try when you needed some GFE and try to help someone who really need your support? :)

Number: 78
Origin: Vietnam
Face: 9/10 ,I like cute and sweet girl
Body: 9/10 really meet my taste for slim and small
Boob: B cup
Fk: allow, but it seems depend on chemistry
DATY: No.
CIM: no
Bj: No she dont like oral and please respect her.
GFE: 100%!!!
Fj: 10/10, I used to be a quick shooter, now I am a sniper. I can hold longer and maximize my shoot in ONE. The best one.. she really did well.
Wir: Honestly I am addicted.
Damage: 138 for sex or 158 for +B2B

OKT contact: 018-6696872