PDA

View Full Version : Do you save? Or spend on ur SEX hobbies?

singleman
24-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Hi all, the above question is about do you save money for future use or when in need during the raining day.

Every month when you get your salary, how u spend it? or how much u spend on sex hobby, be it go geylang, find FL, KTV, etc? After deducting all the expenses, like house loan, car loan, pub bill, makan expense, any kind bills, when u left not much. Let say the amount left over if u spend it on ur sex hobbies, then there is nothing to save. So will it save the money or just dun care and spend it on "happy" stuff?

Of course, the above does not apply to those who are rich. I mean just like a normal people who work n earn a living.

Sfan
24-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Don't understand the point of your post ...

If you have less to spend but still need to bonk then bonk according to your budget lor.

If you can't afford but still need to release use your hand. It's free

joncheong
27-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Which is better....die suddenly or die one day having bonked 50 different ladies...or die a virgin with $500,000 cash in the bank?

Taisho75
28-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Now this is interesting....

For me, i used to spend money when single, save the money when attached, then spend the saved money when single again. After married save money, only spend some for occasional emergency.:D

huatcaiturbo
28-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Used to go for oversea fun when im single. malaysia bkk china etc.

now saving for marriage. Try to go onces a month in local be it massage or FL. maximum 2!

To think of it, have to save for marriage + honeymoon (at least 25k?)

house coming in 3years latest. renovation mayb 30-40k?

need to save around 60k for stuff mention above.

i will only save 3k in 3 yrs? if i total dont go my extra activities.

dont make any different.

So my conclusion is i will jus go. once a month. if got fat bonus come. mayb 2?
hahahaha

BonBonWin
29-08-2014, 10:56 AM
I only budget $200.00 a month for bonking.