PDA

View Full Version : PRC providing gd massage svc with extras

Accord_JDM
10-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Kindly refer to the thread for this PRC FL who can massage very well and offering $60 for full body massage + hj at the comfort of a hotel room (including room charges)

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=47127

Ascott
10-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Bro. Accord,
Pls PM contact as I need a good massage plus little extra.
Thanks!

EatNDrink
16-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Bro. Accord,
Pls PM contact as I need a good massage plus little extra.
Thanks!

Bro .. this lady is really worth trying, i went yesterday, she provide damn fxxxing good service .. so good that i called to book again this morning, but was told to queue .. her last customer for today is at 10.30 p.m. sigh .. ve to arrive early tomorrow ..

caribo
16-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Bro Accord,
Pls PM contact as I need a good massage too.

Thanks.

wpns
16-12-2005, 11:01 PM
hi..thanks.to.bro..JDm recommendation..

i finally.got.aslot.with this lady.but abit rush..
nvm..neg with her...settel.with $80..plus..hotel.$10.plus..taxifare.$20
i justed booked out.frm camp.need to be back by..2359hrs....just meet.her..and taste her massge.
(i just wonder how..come..she always choose..GL15..where most.CCTV are installed.....)

finally, got.into.hotel.with her.
she say..45mins..left..due..to.her..over..schedule...s he..claims.to.be fully booked.again.wow..cow...i sian"half..way"lah

I like.her..masage skill---(9/10)-can feel.my bones breaking...n shiok.
face- 8/10--------i like her sexy voice....cant tahan..
cup-35B..if im wrong..(8/10)--very bounching...
very nice..lady..indeed...(9/10)
bbbj .w/cd--7/10....i know she is acting on her moaning...when..she blowing.n stroking at the same time.
20mins..later, im still.holding...until.i tried..doggie..on.her..(i thk..less..than..3 strokes..all..shoot.out)...sian...
Due..to.her..over..booking..and short time for me.i thk..only.last 40mins...,i hope..to.book..her..for.at least 90mins...next time.Hope.she nt fully..booked.by then----------will..go.for.her service..again..

Lastly,,thank u..bro..JDM

tryertry
16-12-2005, 11:06 PM
Yoz bro,

can i have her contact plz?
thanks