PDA

View Full Version : Ran Ran at Jurong East blk 345

Terrano
10-12-2005, 08:13 AM
Come across this new shop name at the newspaper few days ago,so yesterday go to this new shop and try out.

I not good at writing FR,so i just type out wat happen yesterday.

Reach the shop and saw 3 woman.I ask hw much is the massage for 1 hrs,a woman look age around 32 answer:$35 per hr.I think the price is ok so i opt for 1 hr.Another woman look around 28 take me to the last bed.

Her massage i would say is gd,really relax the muscle.Her name is Duo Duo.
She say she is a work permit holder and new to singapore.During the 50 min massage,2 of us talk alot and i keep on prasing abt her look.And she is happy with my sweet talk.The last 5 min proceed to the HJ.

Here is the info:
name: Duo Duo
look:6/10
cup:b cup i tink
height and weight:160cm 50kg
HJ:3/10(i didnt cum at all)
damage:she say the whole package which is massage include hj cost $70
RTF:i will as the massage is gd compare to some joint which is just pressing here and there only.

dkhardon
12-12-2005, 11:26 AM
i was there last week and tried a gal named An ni (Annie). Ard 32yo pleasant looking (not fantastic). what i like is her massage skill is very good, not those press press here, press press there... she claim to have learn massage back in china. hj is great as well as she work through my dicky in many directions... when i cum her left hand was holding my shaft and right hand wihth all five fingers was working on the head.. what a sensation. unless u guys like mature ladies otherwise go somewhere else.

KOJAD
13-12-2005, 10:29 AM
i was there last week and tried a gal named An ni (Annie). Ard 32yo pleasant looking (not fantastic). what i like is her massage skill is very good, not those press press here, press press there... she claim to have learn massage back in china. hj is great as well as she work through my dicky in many directions... when i cum her left hand was holding my shaft and right hand wihth all five fingers was working on the head.. what a sensation. unless u guys like mature ladies otherwise go somewhere else.

Bro dkhardon,

Sounds good HJ MILF, wats the damages, cup size, any fingering, frenching BJ, JG and FJ? Cheers;)

dkhardon
15-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Bro dkhardon,

Sounds good HJ MILF, wats the damages, cup size, any fingering, frenching BJ, JG and FJ? Cheers;)

damaged was $35 for HJ... did not try the rest. her mosha is very erotic.. slow and nice not like others scrub scrub and scrub..

obelisk
15-12-2005, 10:45 AM
damaged was $35 for HJ... did not try the rest. her mosha is very erotic.. slow and nice not like others scrub scrub and scrub..

mosha...
nvr try b4 yet...

hearthrob
23-03-2006, 02:27 AM
Hey bro out there who frequent this joint,

I went there today and to my horror, it has moved!! Was it one of the joints kenna raided and closed shop?

Does any brudders got An Ni's contact? I missed her massage and HJ....please can someone pass me her contact...:)