PDA

View Full Version : Give her a Moscato tonight 230814

Radiance
23-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Hello friends!

brief intro , local chi couples in our 20s. girl's pic on the avatar. for stats, look at the previous thread. we have been around for quite awhile, don't worry, we are not some rapist looking to rape guys . lolololol

a little impromptu but just a interest check for some kill time activities later.

idea is to share cost to book one of a hotel in jb, note that unlike previous threads, this time there MIGHT not be a 'fuck' going on. We just want to chill , make new like minded friends, drink and be merry, play some adult games and take it from there. If everyone is comfortable then we will proceed further. based on experience, drinks would really help everyone to socialize better and girl is comfortable with playing strip poker or that sort of games once the mood is present .

would prefer couples who won't mind soft swinging or respectful single guys at the age of 20-38. comfortable with smoking environment lol. for the single guys, do know that we hope drinks are on you. maybe a few can of beers with wine ? she likes sweet ones like moscato.

hit us @ [email protected] with a picture of yourself and we will liaise from there. Do send the mail hot and fast and we hope to confirm the event asap. don't pm me cos it's my mail that will notify me, not the Web. see ya fun people! cheers

Radiance
23-08-2014, 07:22 PM
any couple takers ??? Cheers !

happybunny
23-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Why must it be hot in jb? Hotel in Singapore town area ok?

happybunny
23-08-2014, 07:33 PM
If you guys are into drinking you can wechat me colin123colin123

dailyoriental
23-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Yes, why not having it in Singapore town area? Grander, more flexible and convenient. Drink wise, not an issue at all!!!

Hello friends!

brief intro , local chi couples in our 20s. girl's pic on the avatar. for stats, look at the previous thread. we have been around for quite awhile, don't worry, we are not some rapist looking to rape guys . lolololol

a little impromptu but just a interest check for some kill time activities later.

idea is to share cost to book one of a hotel in jb, note that unlike previous threads, this time there MIGHT not be a 'fuck' going on. We just want to chill , make new like minded friends, drink and be merry, play some adult games and take it from there. If everyone is comfortable then we will proceed further. based on experience, drinks would really help everyone to socialize better and girl is comfortable with playing strip poker or that sort of games once the mood is present .

would prefer couples who won't mind soft swinging or respectful single guys at the age of 20-38. comfortable with smoking environment lol. for the single guys, do know that we hope drinks are on you. maybe a few can of beers with wine ? she likes sweet ones like moscato.

hit us @ [email protected] with a picture of yourself and we will liaise from there. Do send the mail hot and fast and we hope to confirm the event asap. don't pm me cos it's my mail that will notify me, not the Web. see ya fun people! cheers

Radiance
23-08-2014, 11:47 PM
haha apart from the discretion, it's also cos we have something on earlier as well as tomorrow in jb hence the venue. If there's ever a chance we hold it in Singapore, hope bros would sarpok sarpok by attendance! Cheers!

dailyoriental
24-08-2014, 10:53 AM
you are always welcome to have fun in Singapore, and my friend and I are most willing to be the host.
haha apart from the discretion, it's also cos we have something on earlier as well as tomorrow in jb hence the venue. If there's ever a chance we hold it in Singapore, hope bros would sarpok sarpok by attendance! Cheers!

dandan2512
26-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Did the event go thru?:D

nivekuo
27-08-2014, 02:42 PM
How was the event?

nicklite
28-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Hello friends!

How is the event? Went through? I am so excited to know. Goodness....

Come on limelight.

nicklite
18-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Probably if there are takers, those are already missing.

OMG