PDA

View Full Version : Not that good experience in No Alcohol Zone

procum
22-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Been scouting around in the no Alcohol Zone in hope to find gems.
Came across this newly open MP and decided to try them out.
Went upstairs and was welcomed by a recept with her dress that don't cover her bra. I thought, ho sei liao, sure got action here.

When she ushered me into a cubical, I boldly asked her for a ML with larger boobs. She looked at me slyly and pushed her breasts up with her hands and asked me, this pair not big enough for you? She smiled and left.

After quite a long while, 10mins or so, a ML came in. My goodness, her chest is as flat as MCE! She told me that the busty ML went out to buy food and will not come back so fast. Then she assured me that she will make me feel just as happy. Well since I am there then see what she can do.

End up have a rush job and BM from a flat chest. Well, hope that bros can share with me some jems in that zone. I saw a senior bro posting busty ML. Really hope that I will not piss any money on this kind of place again.

Procum out.

procum
22-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Bros, feel free to hijack my thread to post your not good experience in those places here. Money is not easy to earn for some of us. Make every cent count!

LewdActs
22-08-2014, 01:13 PM
My goodness, her chest is as flat as MCE!

Sorry to ask but what is MCE?

(bossy)
22-08-2014, 01:27 PM
alamak bro, you should INSIST on the ML with larger boobs to serve you.some times the more popular ML will try to push customer to the not so popular ML to let them have some business.when they try to do this , u must say NO. do not take this kind of shit.

procum
24-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Hahaha, It's kind of weird to wait for the gal while laying on the massage bed butt naked. Anyway it is just a part of the chionging experience. That massage place is more like a PCC and go place. Don't expect much there.

As for MCE, its Marina Coastal Expressway.