PDA

View Full Version : Late KTV till 6am to share

QUICK_CUM
20-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Met with some friends and was introduced to this KTV that closes at 6am.

Not sure about the name either call ming shen or ming chao or wan chao.

Anyway it is at the highest level of orchard plaza.

There are locals there, prc also pretty.

Oh yeah the local malay there are very pretty.

Things to note: damage not cheap.

andyhalo
20-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Sound interesting... Bro, its butterfly or wif mummy? Any idea of damage? The package is ex or the room is ex? Bro, do share... At time, most gals leave earlier than 2am. If got ktv till 6am, we dun mind trying out

QUICK_CUM
21-08-2014, 02:22 AM
both butterfly and booking. with mummy system. not cheap but no idea about damage, we have the biggest room with quite afew drinks but it was a friend who paid for it.

Pactman
21-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Bro,

Is it Mirage at 9th Floor?

Cheers

QUICK_CUM
21-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Bro,

Is it Mirage at 9th Floor?

Cheers

its name is in chinese character. not english.

superunknown
21-08-2014, 07:00 PM
This place is now called 皇朝 Huang Chao or Club de Emperor due to change in management

andyhalo
21-08-2014, 11:44 PM
This place is now called 皇朝 Huang Chao or Club de Emperor due to change in management

How is the gals there? Prc or viet? Playful? Damage was told by bros that is high but how expensive. Care to share more?

superunknown
22-08-2014, 11:19 AM
How is the gals there? Prc or viet? Playful? Damage was told by bros that is high but how expensive. Care to share more?

Hard liquor is close to 500 a bottle for SH. About same price as higher end joints like Palace 8 and TAM. There's PRC and Viets. As usual Viets are more playful but heard that some of the PRC there are really pretty.

matureguy_sg
22-08-2014, 11:50 AM
This place is it also a flower joint?:confused:

QUICK_CUM
29-08-2014, 05:30 AM
Both, outside flower joint in which 99% of the brothers not in the league yet.

There the flower at times goes up to 40k 50k.

Those room girls got Local, viet and prc.

The girls, u can even ask the singers in to sit but no idea how much is the damage.

eRicKz
29-08-2014, 08:58 AM
ya tink this is the only ktv in sg that closes at 6am.. unless any other bros here have any knowledge of other places can share.. :cool:

funz
29-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Orchard KTV at Orchard Tower also till 6am. Girls are on booking system, no butterfly (higher tips damage). saw PRCs and Viets.. went with some friends, took a big room. 400+ for a bottle.

asdnothing
02-09-2014, 07:32 PM
What's the rate for orchard ktv at orchard tower and the highest floor ktv at orchard plaza for SH beer? Any mamasan number can pm me?

gunner8888
02-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Can share?

lionroar
02-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Can share location and contact

rrr9g
02-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Can share location and contact
nabeiz.. r u a robot or what.. ppl talk abt ktv u ask share location/contact, tink massage parlour ar.. read the post leh.. kns..

ad3088
07-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Hi...does anyone know of this particular viet girl at club de emperor...she uses a few different name every time I go there she give different name...suki..yuki...Lisa..etc...she dressed quite elegantly compared to the other girls...oh she is Vietnamese...she is very very hot to me...she is the only one there that had ass..the rest of the girls seem flat to me..she is damn curvy.. Can't seem to get her to go hotel...asked mummy all say she never go hotel...has anyone ever tried her... Her number is 90953370..u guys can call her if u like but I just want to inquire who managed to try her...

rayang108
07-12-2015, 03:38 AM
Hard liquor is close to 500 a bottle for SH. About same price as higher end joints like Palace 8 and TAM. There's PRC and Viets. As usual Viets are more playful but heard that some of the PRC there are really pretty.

sibeh high damage. I think bring gals out shld amount to $500 n above?

Atlcetlc
15-12-2015, 10:03 PM
sibeh high damage. I think bring gals out shld amount to $500 n above?
Bbbj 150. Fj 250. Excl. tip. Can action in rm depend on girl. Best talk to girl direct n not mama san otherwise kenna rip off

Koolguy82
16-12-2015, 06:05 PM
This joint not bad, I like as have a blend of both worlds for different pax

The Cheong type - Viet
The play heart talk love - prc

But just to note, damage from 9pm-3am -- 1 charge for girls
Damage 3am-6am -- 1 charge

Make sure tell mm if you want to do late else all the girls go bCk home Liao then no fun..

Atlcetlc
16-12-2015, 06:40 PM
2 of us planning adhoc session tonight at Emperor, depending on whether we can find 3 more bros to join.

Beer Tower: 119 nett HH / 288 nett SH

Gal tips: 50 but pls give more if service is good (you decide)
Mama-san tip: 50
Waiter tip: 10 (if there's only 4 of us, then will make sure only 1 waiter serve)

Beer damage shared equally between Beer monsters. (I don't drink beer and will pay for my own Martell).

Other damage (tips for mama-san and waiter) shared equally between all. Gals tips you pay your own.

Will make sure we don't kenna ripped off by waiter tips, mama-san, billing tricks, etc.

Anyone up for some last-minute fun tonight? PM me

Atlcetlc
17-12-2015, 01:59 AM
Looking for 3 or 4 bros for fun session at Emperor on Thur 17 Dec. Start ard 8pm. Interested pls pm me.

Atlcetlc
22-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Anyone up for emperor SH tonight? 60 per pax. Pm me

Atlcetlc
23-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Organising SH tonight @ Emperor if can fill 2 more slots....my final session before Xmas! Interested pls pm me.

yecunts
25-12-2015, 08:22 AM
2 of us planning adhoc session tonight at Emperor, depending on whether we can find 3 more bros to join.

Beer Tower: 119 nett HH / 288 nett SH

Gal tips: 50 but pls give more if service is good (you decide)
Mama-san tip: 50
Waiter tip: 10 (if there's only 4 of us, then will make sure only 1 waiter serve)

Bro, was mamasan tips really $50 that day? If the joint is still run by the cb old hag Amy/Happy, typically all mummy there will ask for extra tips to cover the old hag lol. Overriding commission you see hahah. Fucking annoying.

Atlcetlc
28-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Bro, was mamasan tips really $50 that day? If the joint is still run by the cb old hag Amy/Happy, typically all mummy there will ask for extra tips to cover the old hag lol. Overriding commission you see hahah. Fucking annoying.
Yeah they always try it on. That night small group so only 50.

damong777
28-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Yeah they always try it on. That night small group so only 50.

bigger group the price of mummy tips goes up???

Atlcetlc
29-12-2015, 01:55 AM
bigger group the price of mummy tips goes up???
Sorry for not being clear. So far as I am concerned, the mm/pp base market rate tip of 50 is given only to the mm/pp who serves your table, no matter how big or small the group - but if its a big group I'm hosting or if the mm/pp's service exceeds my expectations, then I generally tip more than 50 for that one mm/pp (but that is my personal choice, and not expected of anyone else).

There is no expectation whatsoever to tip any other mm/pp other than the one who serves your table (especially those mm/pp who simply march in and intros gals to your table without first asking). There are pros and cons to every joint, and this one's no different.

Upside - good quantity and variety of gals catering to almost all tastes (from commando to pretty flower vases), and can be really fun.

Downside - always trying to squeeze customer tips for mm/pp and even waiters who do not serve your table at all + several other cheapskate cash-squeezing tactics which pisses-off customers (incl myself) and kills what could have been really fun (but this is more appropriate for separate discussion thread).

Bottom line - we are the CUSTOMERS paying for massively overpriced booze (and in addition to the tips we give, the mm/pp take at least 50 comm for each bottle we open), and there is NO expectation or obligation whatsoever to tip any mm/pp who does not serve your table. But in this joint, they will always ask and try every which way they can to squeeze every customer, and its pretty much become their SOP now - but sadly we bros are partly to blame for this cos many of us give-in and pay that extra tip - and so perpetuate their expectation that we also tip other mm/pp and waiters who do not serve your table (and a lao jiao bro who's a regular there fully agrees with what I'm saying).

So don't tip any mm/pp who did not serve your table if you do not want to. When (not if) asked, just say NO (and if necessary, tell them politely to piss-off).

damong777
29-12-2015, 02:30 AM
Sorry for not being clear. So far as I am concerned, the mm/pp base market rate tip of 50 is given only to the mm/pp who serves your table, no matter how big or small the group - but if its a big group I'm hosting or if the mm/pp's service exceeds my expectations, then I generally tip more than 50 for that one mm/pp (but that is my personal choice, and not expected of anyone else).

There is no expectation whatsoever to tip any other mm/pp other than the one who serves your table (especially those mm/pp who simply march in and intros gals to your table without first asking). There are pros and cons to every joint, and this one's no different.

Upside - good quantity and variety of gals catering to almost all tastes (from commando to pretty flower vases), and can be really fun.

Downside - always trying to squeeze customer tips for mm/pp and even waiters who do not serve your table at all + several other cheapskate cash-squeezing tactics which pisses-off customers (incl myself) and kills what could have been really fun (but this is more appropriate for separate discussion thread).

Bottom line - we are the CUSTOMERS paying for massively overpriced booze (and in addition to the tips we give, the mm/pp take at least 50 comm for each bottle we open), and there is NO expectation or obligation whatsoever to tip any mm/pp who does not serve your table. But in this joint, they will always ask and try every which way they can to squeeze every customer, and its pretty much become their SOP now - but sadly we bros are partly to blame for this cos many of us give-in and pay that extra tip - and so perpetuate their expectation that we also tip other mm/pp and waiters who do not serve your table (and a lao jiao bro who's a regular there fully agrees with what I'm saying).

So don't tip any mm/pp who did not serve your table if you do not want to. When (not if) asked, just say NO (and if necessary, tell them politely to piss-off).

Is ok..good explanation bro.

Anyway like some vet bro told me everything spoilt is when one start to cave in then rest start soon become standard.

Most important is we are there to spend money and to have fun but not to be Robert heads one

Simple advice before going joints u never been to is to shout for advice then is up to you listen or not as one master told me. Only to bear in mind that if you cave then market will only react and cause every one of us to spend more.

Beside which joint is this?

Atlcetlc
29-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Hi Bros, planning SH session @ Emperor tomorrow (Weds 30th Dec). 2 slots left for steady bros who want to have some serious fun. Interested please pm soon!