PDA

View Full Version : any pointers on hw to sextify my guy..?

SassySammy
07-12-2005, 10:46 PM
hi guys/shifu... care to share some tips on how to improve on bj,fj etc and stuff tt most girls tend to overlook? also feel free to share yr fantasies tt i can relive with my guy.. :p I wan to make him feel sextified..

oakleyeug
08-12-2005, 10:15 AM
You sure you are not a young kid here on holiday? School holiday has started sigh.....

singexpat
08-12-2005, 10:18 AM
You sure you are not a young kid here on holiday? School holiday has started sigh.....

bro.. sex education DO start early nowadays... :rolleyes:

oakleyeug
08-12-2005, 10:26 AM
bro.. sex education DO start early nowadays...

But I never expect the teachers not to teach in school need to leave the important task to us...:mad:

Hey Sassy if you really want to sexisfy your bf you might wan to meet up with us Sammyboys first and we will coach you FOC without charges at all, guarantee 100% improvement otherwise Cum back guarntee:p

singexpat
08-12-2005, 10:29 AM
But I never expect the teachers not to teach in school need to leave the important task to us..

Bro.. u complainin??:D

U move very fast hor?? start offering "advice" oreadi?

LiquidSnake
08-12-2005, 11:00 AM
maybe a he trying to learn the trick of the trade to sextisfy another he??? hmm........sound like one too....hahaha

canny
08-12-2005, 11:00 AM
But I never expect the teachers not to teach in school need to leave the important task to us...:mad:

Hey Sassy if you really want to sexisfy your bf you might wan to meet up with us Sammyboys first and we will coach you FOC without charges at all, guarantee 100% improvement otherwise Cum back guarntee:p

Hello.. little ger just ask only mah.. need to suan her mah ...

born_mean
08-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Could be a perverted MSM-wannabe wat ! Never assume in cyber...especially during this period. Haizzzzz :mad: BM

oakleyeug
08-12-2005, 11:16 AM

I don mind if she is asking but seriously after so many analyis I found out that;

1) It is Dec school holiday so a lot of punks are here.

2) Who in the right mind and right click will post their virgin post here about sexisfiying their boy?

3) Worst is I have seen so many post these few days that I give up liao.

I don mind helping or extending my hand or feet to help but at the rate this is going I am afriad this website will be screwed. See how if she needed training I don mind assisting her on a real time 1 to 1.

OAk

squirt
08-12-2005, 12:09 PM
hi guys/shifu... care to share some tips on how to improve on bj,fj etc and stuff tt most girls tend to overlook? also feel free to share yr fantasies tt i can relive with my guy.. :p I wan to make him feel sextified..
go market buy a cucumber and shove it up your own asshole. Your bf see already will confirm be SEXtisfied!

SassySammy
08-12-2005, 12:12 PM
guys im not here to pass time during sch hols la... im already working.. brief intro in case u guys think im a tranny, underaged kid or old maid haha

20 turning 21 this yr. Bf's previous sex life had been very colourful, and i just hope to keep the pace on for him, so come here. by the way, he surfs this forum too, not sure of his nick though... Hope he doesnt find the tactics i practise on him provided by u guys familiar! haha or else..... :eek:
Been here for quite some time already, but under a different nick.

Recently, tried some out of the box stuff wif him like bj while he's driving (saw one samster writing on this so i tried on him hehe).. and could see tat he likes it alot. but im running out of ideas!

Yep, that's about it. So for those who believe me, care to share??:p

laodi123456789
08-12-2005, 12:35 PM
I see - we are in a vicious mood here!

SassySammy
08-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi there, i got a private message from CKee as follows:

You come to me...then I hoot you Good Good...you will learn. Then we will be sextified with a sexciting time. OK??

Let me know if you are keen.

By the way, FUCK off before I hunt you down with the tracking software. You chow chee bye poo boh!!!

Love Dong,
Jon

anyone can tell me wad is poo boh?
Im jus keen to learn new stuff, dont understand why have to get flamed till like this.. It's alright if u guys dont wan to help, jus keep yr comments to yourself...

Niceman
08-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Well....little boy, want improvement, u need Practical Lesson, Theory is no use, bring me your gf and I will show u in practise...:p

Boy, remember about age hor??? later kana rottan.....:D

KingBong
08-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Bonk his brains out...

Teh Ni
08-12-2005, 09:32 PM
1) It is Dec school holiday so a lot of punks are here.
2) Who in the right mind and right click will post their virgin post here about sexisfiying their boy?
3) Worst is I have seen so many post these few days that I give up liao.
I don mind helping or extending my hand or feet to help but at the rate this is going I am afriad this website will be screwed. See how if she needed training I don mind assisting her on a real time 1 to 1.
OAk

Totally agree with you bro, which girl in the right mind would ask this kinda questions here? Would'nt it be better to just ask her/his ;) boyfriend on what he wants?

ciggie_starlust
09-12-2005, 12:43 AM

Here's a fantasy that you might want to try out, it's called Civil Defence is for you and me!!!

Basically, both of you need to station yourselves in a desired fire station of your choice. Whenever a fire alert is activated, both if you must undress and climb on top of the fire engine and bonk away while timing the trusts according to the fire siren.

Hope you like my fantasy and I hope both of you achieve mutual sextisfaction :rolleyes:

devilboy99
09-12-2005, 02:08 AM

Here we go again, another on school holiday threat starter....

Ah Boy or Ah Ger, study important ok... Just because now school holidays dun disturb all the kor kor and jie jie discussing adult things okae... go play with your playstation and Barbie toys....

Platinum
09-12-2005, 02:16 AM
I wan to make him feel sextified..
U have a lucky BF, Good Luck to his dick :D

CNNcmg
09-12-2005, 07:42 AM
I am late!!
I am sure by now a lot of volunteer demonstrator liao...
hehehe:D

SassySammy
09-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Here's a fantasy that you might want to try out, it's called Civil Defence is for you and me!!!

Basically, both of you need to station yourselves in a desired fire station of your choice. Whenever a fire alert is activated, both if you must undress and climb on top of the fire engine and bonk away while timing the trusts according to the fire siren.

Hope you like my fantasy and I hope both of you achieve mutual sextisfaction :rolleyes:

WAH this fantasy very zai and happening hahah but have something more discreet??

Have some private messages from some kind souls who believe me, giving pointers like outdoor sex, which i actually enjoy alot eg. in the car, park. Sometimes would purposely wear a skirt so it's more convenient. :D

zappy1985
09-12-2005, 01:52 PM

Bros,

Don't be fooled by a guy wasting our time.....

xplorax
09-12-2005, 03:12 PM

You come to me...then I hoot you Good Good...you will learn. Then we will be sextified with a sexciting time. OK??

By the way, FUCK off before I hunt you down with the tracking software. You chow chee bye poo boh!!!

Love Dong,
Jon

Im jus keen to learn new stuff, dont understand why have to get flamed till like this.. It's alright if u guys dont wan to help, jus keep yr comments to yourself...

Don't let jerks like that ruin your day. they think flaming is fun simply they hide behind some facelace nicks and their identity is concealed.

Getting a bbbj while driving is a personal favourite of mine. Also, take calculated risks and try something daring. eg. go very late in the night to reservoirs/ mandai area near zoo/ Nicoll Road (parallel road to Changi runway) and get him to do the doggie you OUTSIDE the car. The fear of being caught will make both of you very high.

Also, Sentosa Tanjong Beach- do it IN the waters, while maintaining calm composure above water. Mountbatten swimming pool after closing hours (climb in from the grill fences)...

IF you have access to your office/your bf's office late at night... do it on the table or pantry. Did it to my girl at her Suntec office.... and once I spread her against the windows... good thing it was on a high floor at 2.30am...

Good luck. Will contribute more if more comes to mind.

xplorax
09-12-2005, 03:13 PM

Love Dong,
Jon

Don't let jerks like that ruin your day. they think flaming is fun simply they hide behind some faceless nicks and their identity is concealed.

Getting a bbbj while driving is a personal favourite of mine. Also, take calculated risks and try something daring. eg. go very late in the night to reservoirs/ mandai area near zoo/ Nicoll Road (parallel road to Changi runway) and get him to do the doggie you OUTSIDE the car. The fear of being caught will make both of you very high.

Also, Sentosa Tanjong Beach- do it IN the waters, while maintaining calm composure above water. Mountbatten swimming pool after closing hours (climb in from the grill fences)...

IF you have access to your office/your bf's office late at night... do it on the table or pantry. Did it to my girl at her Suntec office.... and once I spread her against the windows... good thing it was on a high floor at 2.30am...

Good luck. Will contribute more if more comes to mind.

Teh Ni
09-12-2005, 11:22 PM

Some personal comments on your suggestions:

1. I experienced BBBJ while driving... it's ok, but a prob when changing gears.
2. Tried outside of vehicle with my gf before also, but the fear of getting caught got to us. Rush job not fun. Its more of just achieving a feat rather than to enjoy ourselves. If its enjoyment you are lookin for, better home or hotel, heard that they have a themed one somewhere. Must try it one of these days!
3. Dun dare to try in seawater, always got small kids or teenagers playing in it. Gf not interested also, she says its very dirty with all the dirt and debris floating... wait go inside how? haha... sometimes she really cracks me up.
4. Office quite dangerous. Heard that some offices install cctv. Wait get caught on candid camera already cry also no use leh...

ASICS
10-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Now is my time to give some pointers liao.
1) Have sex in the public i.e. Handicap toilet, park, deserted area, swimming pool, hotel bathtub, beach.
2) Try some new technique like sm, act innocent, act slutty, act bicthy
3) You can try hot/ cold bj treatment
4) Have sex while ur parents are watching tv, this will spice up ur life.
5) Try to do a strip dance in front of him.
6) Go on to a holiday where there is spa for the two of you, and have sex in the jacuzzi.
7) Try the new KY Gel from durex which give you a warm feeling, this also will spice up ur life.

I think that's abt it.

You guys no need to think that I'm a boy or a gal. I'm a guy who is in the Healthcare For quite sometime liao. Anything can ask me... Take care and SBF rocks.:cool:

KoLianTai
10-12-2005, 04:38 AM
Side track alittle... older samsters might remember the one and only <forgot his name> fat gorilla bapok. Time to bring him out during the holis and shove it to these little boys who are underage and being a nuisance =.=

ol'ManPushCart
10-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Side track alittle... older samsters might remember the one and only <forgot his name> fat gorilla bapok. Time to bring him out during the holis and shove it to these little boys who are underage and being a nuisance =.=

S H E R I N E ! ! ! ! :eek: :eek:

SassySammy
11-12-2005, 10:14 PM
when doing bj while he's driving, really quite difficult cos must change gear like one of the bros said, so can do it only when he can maintain at a speed, example on a straight long road/highway :p

outdoors wise... most of the time is in the car, have tried once outdoors doggie style at one of the beaches in the east side :D Under the moonlight.

Remembered once, on a flight to bangkok, we sneaked into the toilet cubicle right at the rear end and had a quickie in there. That was really an experience of a lifetime Luckily no one saw us (i think..?) and we acted normal and returned to our seats.

There was once i tried the hot and cold bj with him (saw it from here) and he was enjoying it and moaning and cummed into my mouth.. After that, he said that for that moment, he kinda suspected that if i was doing FL! haha..

Thanks to sammybros here KudoS!

xplorax
12-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Some personal comments on your suggestions:

1. I experienced BBBJ while driving... it's ok, but a prob when changing gears.
2. Tried outside of vehicle with my gf before also, but the fear of getting caught got to us. Rush job not fun. Its more of just achieving a feat rather than to enjoy ourselves. If its enjoyment you are lookin for, better home or hotel, heard that they have a themed one somewhere. Must try it one of these days!
3. Dun dare to try in seawater, always got small kids or teenagers playing in it. Gf not interested also, she says its very dirty with all the dirt and debris floating... wait go inside how? haha... sometimes she really cracks me up.
4. Office quite dangerous. Heard that some offices install cctv. Wait get caught on candid camera already cry also no use leh...

I drove along parallel road to ECP (at Big Splash area and also at Nicoll Road) straight roads that I can maintain 50-60 kmh. Kept it at 5th gear.

Tanjong Beach during a weekday morning/afternoon is ok. Last time I went there, less than 4 couples there. Sea water made my girl uncomfy too. So that wasn't a long session. Swimming pool was ok. in fact, it was great fun.

For office, must do survey first- ensure position of all surveillance cameras before any action. My girl initially didn't know why I kept wanting to come up to wait for her in her office and look at ceilings and corners... Also, a friend in surveillance biz said these offices usually scan at walkways and lifts coz their intention is not to catch such acts but thievery.

another time was at my old primary school. did it in one of the 2nd level classrooms which I knew had a faulty door...

obelisk
12-12-2005, 01:19 PM
go old changi hospital at night...
go to the end....
see whether after the deed u got the strength to run out anot...:D

oakleyeug
12-12-2005, 05:07 PM
I am sorry I missed out so much of this thread, let me make this up to you.

1) IF you really want to sextify ur guy learn wat he wants instead of wat u think we might wants, heard of this "Another man's meat, another man's poison"

2) IF you still do not get it then read up on the internet, I learn it through that way (to sextify my gal)

3) IF you still think that this thread is filled with a lot of guys with exprience, think again u might be wrong. This site is actually a playground for kids who has nothing to do during school holiday and posting to get attendtion.

4) IF you still need help u might want to date some samsters out to play and I am sure they will do their best to make sure you learn.

5) IF your BF really love you he don mind wat you do as long as it is done by u

I hope the above 5 points helps maybe other bros or sisters have more to add?

Oak

SassySammy
16-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Yup i realised different guys have different preferences and needs.
The only way i can find out is only by trial & error with him ;)

Hope he likes the session we had the other time..

Thanks for the advice :D

Nicodemus
16-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Hmmm.. Pooh Boh??? Appears to be Winnie the Pooh's Wife. (Sorry OT a little)

I believe a good healthy relationship is knowing what your partner desires are, and fufiling what you are capable of. Like what some of the dudes here might advise. Ask him what his fantasies are. I'm sure by now, you should have known what are his favourite Karma Sutra styles are right?

Like poor me here. I wished my wifey is in here somewhere! Hurhur
Darlin, u here? *hint* :D

Optimus_Prime
16-12-2005, 05:33 PM
1st post (in this thread)... still had my doubts...

2nd post.... still got doubts ...

But by the 4th post I read by SassySammy... I quite confirm SHE should be missing a "S"....

School holidays again... instead posting such threads here.. why dun I take u boys to HC or KTV and enjoy getting ur dicks "molested" to ur hearts desire... eye-opener :eek:
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

SassySammy
16-12-2005, 06:00 PM
ZzzZzz... :eek:

Doesnt affect me or anyone else if u believe or not.
The world doesnt revolve solely around me or U.
The sun still sets, we still have to eat, shit and work for money.

My loved one is on this forum who can vouch for me.
But no point, cos u will just say that he's a fake too.

So chill :p

reuters
16-12-2005, 06:01 PM
ZzzZzz...

Doesnt affect me or anyone else if u believe or not.
The world doesnt revolve solely around me or U.
The sun still sets, we still have to eat, shit and work for money.

So chill

I not your loved one but I can vouch for you.
Cheers:D

SassySammy
16-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Hmmm.. Pooh Boh??? Appears to be Winnie the Pooh's Wife. (Sorry OT a little)

I believe a good healthy relationship is knowing what your partner desires are, and fufiling what you are capable of. Like what some of the dudes here might advise. Ask him what his fantasies are. I'm sure by now, you should have known what are his favourite Karma Sutra styles are right?

Like poor me here. I wished my wifey is in here somewhere! Hurhur
Darlin, u here? *hint* :D

He's quite open when it comes to discussing wad he enjoys.
Girls like to feel very desired by a guy (like giving her a cfm face haha girls like tat too, well at least for me i do). Maybe if u pay more attention on that, she might work harder on giving u a memorable experience..?

Anyway, for those who STILL think tt im a fake, leave this thread out when u surf sammyboy. Save yr time and comments for other threads. I need constructive comments okie? thankies :D

SassySammy
16-12-2005, 06:12 PM
I not your loved one but I can vouch for you.

:p gumsia
No need to work uh?? Seem so free..

The_Unrepentant
17-12-2005, 10:27 PM

So chill

who say i fake??:confused: :D

reuters
18-12-2005, 10:58 AM
who say i fake??:confused

OI, u disturb Junlchl & ST1099 gal still not enough? Come here & disturb ppl gals. :mad:

The_Unrepentant
18-12-2005, 11:05 AM
OI, u disturb Junlchl & ST1099 gal still not enough? Come here & disturb ppl gals.

Nobody believe he/her.I just trying to help.where got disturb.:o

He/she ur loved one is it?:confused:

reuters
18-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Nobody believe he/her.I just trying to help.where got disturb

He/she ur loved one is it?:confused:

My friend's gal la.
Go to LOS & look for Junlchl or ST1099 tirak.
Remember to post FR.

SassySammy
18-12-2005, 03:13 PM
who say i fake??:confused:

lol....:cool:

The_Unrepentant
19-12-2005, 09:40 AM
My friend's gal la.
Go to LOS & look for Junlchl or ST1099 tirak.
Remember to post FR.

Where to look?please advise.They never give contact.JUN one ok lah.I know in rainbow4.I never try ABAC AHgoldgold ger b4 leh.:p ST1099 tirak where??
So r u fake?:D

tuner71945
19-12-2005, 02:58 PM
I need constructive comments okie? thankies :

Hi SassySammy,
Are u really serious in what u say.
U know one's man meat is another man poison. Discuss with yr bf first, see what he have in mind, if u can go along in his fantasy, that is a WoW to him. Dig it.
Cheers

SassySammy
19-12-2005, 03:47 PM
I need constructive comments okie? thankies :

Hi SassySammy,
Are u really serious in what u say.
U know one's man meat is another man poison. Discuss with yr bf first, see what he have in mind, if u can go along in his fantasy, that is a WoW to him. Dig it.
Cheers

HahahAh... Yup.. Will ask him about it.. Thankies :D

ricardo
19-12-2005, 04:15 PM
hey threadstarter u oni 20 so steady oredi everything oso try liao where got need to teach. btw u do u know fucking in the plane's toilet will get genital air sickness ... how r they now still bloated? i bet they du teach that in school.

SassySammy
19-12-2005, 04:36 PM
btw u do u know fucking in the plane's toilet will get genital air sickness ... how r they now still bloated? i bet they du teach that in school.

Wah wads that sia?? :confused:
Pls enlighten me

ricardo
19-12-2005, 04:40 PM
piece of cake.

lady_08
22-12-2005, 11:25 AM
hijack the thread here a little..

anyone can explain how to carry out the hot/cold bj ? Read about it.. but cant seem to find how its done ;-)

and maybe how to do a proper AR too! :D

thanks in advance...

SassySammy
22-12-2005, 05:03 PM
hijack the thread here a little..

anyone can explain how to carry out the hot/cold bj ? Read about it.. but cant seem to find how its done ;-)

and maybe how to do a proper AR too! :D

thanks in advance...

Any lau jiaos here wan to give a complete scientific explanation..? :D
I dont know whats an AR leh..

shadowlunar04
22-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Any lau jiaos here wan to give a complete scientific explanation..? :D
I dont know whats an AR leh..

Arse Rim. Use your tongue to tease the "you know where". :D

lady_08
23-12-2005, 08:45 AM
:confused: how come nobody can offer to explain? :p

The_Unrepentant
23-12-2005, 11:43 AM
how to sextify ur guy?

Give him $$ to go GL.There are a lot trained professionals over there to sextify him.:p

hot cold bj?

go fl section.Pay for fl.She put ice in her mouth.U put chili in ur mouth.she suck his dick once.pull out.U suck his dick once.pull out.then she suck again.followed by u.continue till he cum.This is hot/cold bj.:D

squirt
23-12-2005, 11:51 AM
how to sextify ur guy?

Give him $$ to go GL.There are a lot trained professionals over there to sextify him.

hot cold bj?

go fl section.Pay for fl.She put ice in her mouth.U put chili in ur mouth.she suck his dick once.pull out.U suck his dick once.pull out.then she suck again.followed by u.continue till he cum.This is hot/cold bj.
dunnit so troublesome. Ask her to give her best friend (must be good looking one somemore) some money. Then let sassy bf fuck her best friend in front of her. The time must be during the best friend safe period so that her bf can squirt inside her. THen sassy can only watch beside them doing their business. Like this, anyguy sure can get VERRY SEXTISFIED!!!:p

SassySammy
30-12-2005, 08:29 PM
dunnit so troublesome. Ask her to give her best friend (must be good looking one somemore) some money. Then let sassy bf fuck her best friend in front of her. The time must be during the best friend safe period so that her bf can squirt inside her. THen sassy can only watch beside them doing their business. Like this, anyguy sure can get VERRY SEXTISFIED!!!:p

:rolleyes:

jacksz
28-01-2006, 10:01 PM
:confused: how come nobody can offer to explain? :p

u were asking abt cold & hot bj, right? try rubbing an ice-cube on your guy's dickhead & along its shaft. then with warm water in your mouth, suck the dick. u can try this on the balls too.

there u go..