PDA

View Full Version : Long Lost Friend

cummie
07-12-2005, 10:24 AM
hi all, pardon me in joining the fray late. i don tink i have as much exp as most bros here. hehz. but i have 1 encounter to share. its a very true thing dat happened (still happening :) ) to me.

its gonna be abit slow as i need to date back and give a more detailed build up.

hopefully it aint too boring, do stop me if u guys find it no good. thanks.

cummie
07-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Ok here goes,

It all started when i first entered JC (8 years ago liaoz) Actually that was the time when I seriously started taking interest in girls and finding out more about sex. (but definitely not as obsessed as i am now) Cos previously I was from an all boys school. But thing is I was crazy about soccer so probably I be at the street soccer court 5 times a week. Those were the days. Now got injury can't play anymore. :(

So back then I was also quite introverted one laz. While most of my friends got to know girls from outside, I preferred to shy away. Now think back quite loser. haha.

Yea, my sec and jc are both top schools in the eastern side. (shldnt be too hard to guess right?) I remember being very excited, anticipating whom I will meet. And also what kinda people will be in my class.

Wah the first day was a feast. Very colourful keke. But cos most of my sec school frenz are there, we practically sticked to ourselves (at least for first 3 months) before we actually settled into our respective class.

Ermz, thou majority of my sec school guys are there, i realised that i was the only one in my jc class. Sianz, gena arrowed liaoz. Became the class rep. but dats jus where the fun starts.

cummie
07-12-2005, 10:47 AM
For those are been to Jc, there were abt 25 people in my class. It was quite balance actually, 13 guys 12 gals. 'not too bad laz' i thought to myself, looking at the quality i had in my class. (ehz but i wasnt thinking abt sex.. not yet.. :p )

Over a short period of time, i developed a crush on this gal in my class. In my memory, she has the sweetest smile I've ever seen in my whole life. Flowing long black hair and flawless complexion. She's a rich gal too, and her actions are very refined and good mannered. And of yes, her voice is sweet too.. keke

But there's 1 BIG problem. That's she don't talk much. And to tell the truth, both of us cant click. Everytime i try starting a conversation, it don't last.

Actually deep inside i know she is not interested in me laz. But foolishness have overcame me. I was so very smitten by her that I continued to pursue my conquest. Did alot of sweet stuffs for her and so on.

I did not give up my wooing her. This lasted throughout my Jc 2 years. (I'm stooopid isnt it?)

During then she's also a hot property. As far as I know, quite alot of guys were also trying to get close to her. Haiz the only advantage I had was being the class rep.

Thus i can organise outings and get close to her.

cummie
07-12-2005, 10:49 AM
ehz paisei... intray got things to clear..

try to continue later if possible..

cummie
07-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Now.. as to that point in time, my mind was all about Angel (fake name).

In no time, the whole class (more or less except 1-2 antisocial personnels) knew about my crush on her. Sianz then all the teasing started. These kinda teasings usually backfire and make the girl involved even less willing to be alone with you.

Our seating arrangement in class was a U shape. I will purposely sit such that i will be able to enjoy Angel's side profile. That manner, she won't really notice me looking at her. Ermz but she knows anyway, cos I notice her eyeballs rolling in my direction quite often. hehe. Just have to gesiao talk to my friend beside me.

Our seats are quite fixed one laz. So there is this particular female classmate of mine, Jess who always sit directly opposite me.

Now, Jess is a totally opposite character from Angel. She's a sports gal, in the school team somemore. Tanned, shoulder length hair , big round eyes and have deep dimples when she smiles. She also have quite gd assets! And she is super duper friendly kind. So alot of guys trying to sian her too. Always see her in canteen with a different guy one.

While Angel is those very hardworking and studious kind, Jess quite 'nua' one. Always notice her napping in class. The best part is she always sit legs quite opened one. So.... everytime got lessons, my eyes will be feasting. Trying to catch a glimsp of what's beneath that skirt.. hehe.. now u all shld know y i don fall asleep.. but got to have skill, cos dat time my heart was still with Angel maz. So i cant let her see me eyeing some other girls.

So over time, I actually find myself fantasizing abt Jess. I tot I was crazy. How can i think of 2 gals at 1 time? *innocence*

unknowingly, i find myself always looking in her direction hoping to see 'zao geng' in one way or another. ;) when she is picking up her bag, i would purposely stand in front of her to have a view of her boobs. Woo.. what a glorious sight it was.

slowly, i was beginning to think of plan B liaoz.....

cummie
07-12-2005, 11:19 AM
hi bros

pls advice if u guys would like me to carry on

thanksz

yanki1
07-12-2005, 11:25 AM
i would wan u to carry on. pls do:p

topkelf
07-12-2005, 11:35 AM
yes pls carry on.. i am sure a lot of brothers got same kind of experience in school. quite shiok reading about it. ;)

cummie
07-12-2005, 11:42 AM
thsk bros.. and hubber26 for upping me.. promise to brb wif more hot installments..

ehz but now lunch time .. so laterz..

jul78
07-12-2005, 12:00 PM
pls carry on bro.... camping here...:D

hubber26
07-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Can let me hijack your thread to post my "long Lost friend story"? The lost friend whom took my virgin.. hehe... I better ask for permission 1st or after he finish his story to avoid confusion.

cummie
07-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Can let me hijack your thread to post my "long Lost friend story"? The lost friend whom took my virgin.. hehe... I better ask for permission 1st or after he finish his story to avoid confusion.

yea may be confusing lehz. y not start another thread dude? promise i'll support!

cummie
07-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Hi, thanks for the support. Had a satisfying lunch.. lolz.. shall write abit more here...

======================================

Actually Jess is not really a big part of my class. She hangs out more with her sports team. So to us she is just a fleeting figure. None of us in class is really close to her except for a couple of gals.

It's also hard for me to find opportunities to talk to her in school. Merely hi bye most of the time. So bobian, gotto take it slow.
But got class list maz.. ha.. so i added her to my icq. (yea back then ppl don realli use msn)
slowly started chatting. from homework to more personal things like friends, family, etc..

As expected, she too teased me about Angel. I was also quite lost about what to do. So in a way, Jess became a good friend giving me advice and encouraging me not to give up.
In turn, I also got to know more about her private life and the guys who are interested in her.
1 good thing is that she treated me as a brother of some sort plus she knows i like Angel. She would confide alot to me. Gradually, I got to know her pretty well, her likes and dislikes..etc

and of cos, she had no idea i was fantasizing about her sometimes at night.

but then still in school we hardly talk. but we do chat in icq almost everynite till quite late.

During the start of second year, Jess was down with chicken pox. In the name of class rep, :) I gave her a call to cheer her up and update her on what's going on in school. You guys probably won't believe but that was the first time I talked to her on phone. So we chatted, on and on.. for about 3-4 hrs.

Like every gal does, she will be complaining abt this and that. Saying very sian cannot go out.

Got chance liaoz. Mai tu. So I suggested to treat her to the movies once she gets better.

'You not scared Angel jealous ahz' she mused.

'No laz, friend showing concern maz. U wan also can ask whole class to come along de. But like dat no treat liaoz'

So she agreed to just the 2 of us going out. I was like WOOHOO. Got hot date liaoz.

Its a normal date laz. No hankypanky. But after this, we r even closer than b4. Chatting till late nite.. going out..
I will normally stay back after school for carrom games in the canteen. It's still those long wooden benches. She would want to watch. And she will sit real close besides me. The smell of her hair and the feeling of her butt rubbing against my thigh was quite shiok. ;)

Hmm good thing was since Jess is well known for being quite friendly, nobody notice a thing. I also try not to show too much public affection for her in school. Cos still hoping to win Angel's heart maz. (sry i know quite asshole)

cummie
07-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Ok the sad parts comes in here...

I did not took a further step to advance in on Jess. I was happy to let the r/s between stay that way. Been hitting myself over this for the past few years..

By july - august, everyone is busy preparing for prelims liaoz. Me and her no exception. I have been performing well since young so was under quite some pressure to get good grades. Also saw a lot of my schoolmates breaking up during this period of time.

Less chatting liaoz and we got to see and talk to each other lesser and lesser.

Come end of A' Levels. That was about late november....

Yea free man. I finally pluck up the courage to express my love for Angel. Yea, it don feel good when your always thinking about a gal, whether she will like you anot. So fuck it, just went ahead to have a go at the title shot.

No prizes for guessing. Got rejected flat. Down down down.
Half expected the outcome but still cant help feeling very dejected.

Decided to drop Jess a call. She picked it up. So I told her about what happened. That's when she dropped a bombshell on me

'Er, sorry can I call you back later? I'm with my bf now. sorry'

Wahh.. i was stunned. Since when got bf popped out? It was then i realise during the run up to exams, she was super stressed abt her studies. Got this bugger (don realli like his face) who has been chasing her for sometime liao laz. U know.. gals under stress u show them some concern ur like god to them liaoz. So she agreed to be with him.

That's it for me. I guess I should have known better also. Now genna punishment liaoz.

cummie
07-12-2005, 02:30 PM
eh sry ahz.. till now no sex yet.. but gotto give prelude maz. abo no head no tail.. jus like writing fr. pls be patient.

born_mean
07-12-2005, 02:32 PM
eh sry ahz.. till now no sex yet.. but gotto give prelude maz. abo no head no tail.. jus like writing fr. pls be patient.
No worries bro...prelude akins to foreplay....very important heheheheh. Cheers BM

cummie
07-12-2005, 03:40 PM
No worries bro...prelude akins to foreplay....very important heheheheh. Cheers BM

yea hope u guys like it so far.. anywae it realli happened to me and don wish to add any fantasy bits to it. bros if see sian pls jus ignore the thread. for those who are supportive i'b glad to continue. the names are fake thou. heh.. :D

WhiteShark
07-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Hi bro cummie,

YOur story is great. U have a good experience during JC.

Acidman
07-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Upped you. Pls continue.

cummie
07-12-2005, 04:33 PM
In fact after A Levels, I hardly keep in contact with my jc frenz anymore. Most of my good frens are those from outside or sec school.

And thus i lost contact with Jess heard dat she went to a local uni. Angel went to study in US. But i moved on, got to know a few gals over the next few years. Had a few gfs too. But more than often, the thought of "what would happen if i jioed Jess" would niggle in my mind. Dat of cos nobody knows.

and so i completed NS and got back to study. Broke off with my gal jus b4 i ORD. Decided to stay single and enjoy for awhile first.

Managed to bump into my old jc mate in campus. did some catching up and he suggested organising class gathering. i was like 'wtf' i don wanna do such things. but it was a good thing he offered to do it. wondered what his intention really was :cool:

it was a sat evening. suppose to meet the class for dinner at billy bombers over at bugis junction. had to wait for my dad to come back with the car so i was late (as usual. hah)

when i arrived, my eyes immediately got fixed on Jess. She has grown even more fabulous. make up, glossy and luscious lips (man i love those). and wavy locks. absolutely stunning.

there were abt 8 of us, chatted about how everyone has been. but most of the time i was stealing glances at her across the table. sizing her up.

time to go. i was intending to go home early. (quite into wc3 and d2) being the only 1 driving, offered to send my frenz home, whoever are on the way.

seems like everyone has their own plans. when i was abt to move off alone Jess came up to me

"hey can u gimme a ride back? need to get to tampinies"

"sure. lets go"

its been almost 3 yrs since we met. Along the walk to my car, we made small conversation abt mundane stuffs. Somehow I felt quite awkard.

"so u still with dat guy?" i popped the question

"no le. we broke off after 3 months"

"errm. so now seeing anyone?" i was trying to make it sound casual

"y leh?"

"no laz. ask ask lor" trying hard to sound cool.

ok didn't manage to get any confirmatory answer. she looked at me and giggled. i was thinking "wah trying to diao my wei kou"

it was an uneventful journey back to her place. but i didn wanna let it go at that. reached her block downstairs. so i suggested meeting her for dinner next week.

"ok. u call me lor. see i free anot. goodnite Joe"

am i onto something good here?

cummie
08-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Jess and I are from different campus so it is harder for me to just meet up with her. Moreover she is into her final year, rushing her fyp. As a freshman, I was quite into hall activities. Some very HAPPENING encounters during my time. But i shall concentrate on the issue at hand. The other story can tell next time.

There's a chinese saying "strike while the iron is hot" I wasn't able to meet up with her until the next weekend. When she actually suggested that we go cheong. Ho seh liaoz i thought.

Went to pick her up for dinner. OMG :eek: She was in this red tube top and a butt hugging levis jeans. It realli protruded her assets.

When she got on the car, her fragrance filled the whole car. The smell of it was making me high.

Nothing much happen. And we proceeded down to Double O. (nice place IMHO) All the guys were ogling at her as we went to join the queue.

It was still early when we got in there so the dancefloor is still pretty empty. Decided to order 1 jug of housepours (its dirt cheap there) and chill at 1 corner. Bros who go knows they only provide the jug with straws which is quite normal everywhere. I purposely ordered 1 jug so we can share from it. We snuggled close to each other to drink from the jug. Her honey coated lips were just 1 inch away from my 'dragon tongue'. Practically can smell her sweet breadth. But I was still abit apprehensive about touching her. Got to test water first. Nm chance coming soon!

Luckily I was wearing boxers not underwear that nite. I was basically having a hard on all the while!!

I think it's about 10. The crowd are starting to come in. I suggested having another jug of long island tea before hitting the dance floor. :D (the first jug milder, just vodka orange)

I took less of the 2nd round cos I told her needa drive maz. She regular cheongster liaoz. So drinking abit more wasn't much of a problem to her. heehee

cummie
08-12-2005, 10:49 AM
thanks for the support so far.. i probably be away till next week. so hopefully can return soon enough!

cheers

cummie
09-12-2005, 02:15 PM
I can feel the alcohol starting to take effect. Feeling the heat liaoz. I held her hand and guided her to the dancefloor.

She's definitely one wild party animal. Can move her body damn well. Initially I was contended with holding her hands and dance. By the third song, (Kylie's song) she gave me a jerk to pulled herself up real close to me. Pushing her bosom against my chest.

"You want me don't you?" she whispered into my ears and bit my ear lob. OUCH!

Damn high. I wasnt thinking properly anymore. All that's in my mind is to bonk this sweet chick whose offering herself to me. I reciproprated by giving her butt cheeks a tight squeeze. Slided my hands up her waist and turned her around with her back against me.

Both of us are lost in our own world. We backed to 1 corner of the dancefloor with the wall against my back. She was gyrating her butt against my genitals. Confirm she can feel my hard on. Must have leaked some pre cum then :)

My hands started to auto roam. Soon my palms were caressing her inner thighs and I was nibbling at her ears gently. Can feel her body shiver everytime i blow into her ears. Her eyes were half shut, enjoying our moment together.

She turned herself around and guided my hands into her jeans. oh oh.. i can feel the g-string she's wearing. Finally our lips met.. our first kiss.. Our tongues were fighting ferociously. I just feel like banging her from behind right at that moment!

"I gotto go back. Can u send me back?" she suddenly pulled away from me.

wtf. Arn't we getting along fine? Why the sudden anti-climax?? But what can i do?

No choice. Picked up a drink from the 7-11 across the road and drove her home. She fell asleep on the way. I still couldn't get over the dissapoint as i drive.

Reach le. Gave her a tap on the shoulder to wake her up.

"ohz. thanks for the nite Joe. I had a great time."

"yea me too...." i replied wryly.

"cya then" she gave me a light peck on my face and went up.

haiz cannot tahan.. gotto find release. Thought of going to geylang for cheap thrill but decided against it as i was also quite tired.

Bobian.. quickly cheong home to sleep. Morning will be more clear headed.

singexpat
09-12-2005, 06:40 PM
cock teaser??

%&^#&.. i oso kanna ONE cock teaser recently.. somemore meet for 2 times..
basket..:mad:

nismo88
09-12-2005, 07:08 PM
%&^#&.. i oso kanna ONE cock teaser recently.. somemore meet for 2 times..
basket..:mad:[/QUOTE]
Dun u hate those teassers....

but usually they are solid then can tease.... guys will be LL bo bian...
Bro tell us wat happen leh??? :D

maxknight
11-12-2005, 03:13 AM
Wah siah, let go aeroplane arh....:confused:

singexpat
11-12-2005, 08:08 PM
but usually they are solid then can tease.... guys will be LL bo bian...
Bro tell us wat happen leh???

long story lah..

say liao confirm kanna left right up down from bros here..

lose MAN's face..:o

cummie
13-12-2005, 01:35 PM
lolz.. so got bros also got met cock teasers b4 huh. but it really make things much more interesting.. keke

cummie
13-12-2005, 02:08 PM
ok let me continue....

since that fateful night, i have been unable to get her out of my mind. but my man's instinct also tells me that i must not fall so easily into her trap. must make sure things are in control before making her submit to me.. haha.. i don believe in being a woof woof (dog) to get the gal.

anywaez. i did not contact her for the next few days. actually my faculty also alot of chais. So meanwhile working on a few of them as well.. heh..

out of the blue, she dropped me an sms during the night. it was quite late. she asked if i can take her out for a ride. i wanted to see her too so quickly washed up and drove to meet her.

Met her downstairs. she was just wearing a white singlet and a pair of ftp running shorts. She wasnt wearing any make up but the sight of her tanned and toned legs made me went weak at the knees.

"where do u wanna go? why sudden ask me out?"

she gave me a playful pinch on the arm "you bad arh. so long no call me. kiss le don wan me already issit"

See her sa3 jiao1 like that immediately mari kita liaoz. I tickled her back. And she was trying to catch hold of my hands. The feeling was very sweet. Just like 2 innocent couple having fun :D

##$%#@^% idiot driver honed me from behind. Lolz sorry , forgot to mention i was parked at her carpark and i was blocking the way out.

I couldn't think of any nice place to go so i drove us to Labrador Park. I find it a very nice place for couples to hang out. heeh. I think she's in the mood. Along the way we were teasing each other. She kept brushing her hands against my thigh. Feel like just holding her head to my dick and force her to gimme a good head. Deep inside me i was thinking of how to getting a payback for playing with me the other night.

Reached the car park. Maybe its a weekday, so its abit deserted. We decided to hang out in the car for awhile cos it started to drizzle abit.

We started to chat about whats going on in our respective schools. Then she suddenly asked about my past gf..

"so how many gf u have?"
"ermz, 3 like that"
"so u not virgin lo??" she probed
"uh huh" i wasn't too sure of her intentions.
"ur thinking of bedding me right? bring me to this kinda place"

oops. I was totally caught off guard. I never did expect her to be so direct. But still, i responded immediately.

"no laz. u said want to come out right? I'm not pervert lehz. haha" i was trying to brush off the topic

"Don't lie. You think I don't know that u used to peep at me in jc? You notti boy."

SO she knew? But why didn she shy away or shun me? Must be she did that on purpose. My heart is not racing as fast.

Getting a hold of myself i decided to take a risk.

"ya. actually i am very attracted to you. u just never fail to turn me on."

I was expecting a tight slap any moment. But it didn't came. Instead she just looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

"so you want me now?" she was asking in a low and seductive voice.

OMG. here she is. what i have been dreaming all along. Offering herself to me. I confirm no any other guy in my place would have been able to resist.

Making sure there isn't any peeping toms around the vicinity, I pulled her close. Our lips are centimeters apart. Both of us were breathing deeply.

The freshness of her breath unto my nose is absolute estascy.

cummie
13-12-2005, 02:14 PM
many thanks to all the bros who like my thread and gave me encouragement. must apologise as my turnover will be slow due to alot of deadlines recently.

will update whenever i can!! cheerrss :p

STi-
14-12-2005, 12:28 AM
Wow... nice one bro cummie... take ur time to continue.... keep it cumming.. haha... waitin for ur next installment...

samlee8
11-01-2006, 11:11 PM
bro, any chnce to continue the story?

beck7777
12-01-2006, 09:01 AM
i onli read the story today and man am i hooked! bro please carry on the fine job!!! i'll camp here for more!!!!

cummie
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Our lips touched and tongues locked. We were taking it slow, savouring every moment. We just continued frenching as if there is no tomorrow.

As the seconds ticked by, our breathing got heavier. Jess was letting out those soft purrs in between our kisses it really makes me go wild. My hands went to her waist and guided her over to my seat, kneeling in front of me, with her hands around my neck. We continued kissing. She is definitely 1 hell of a gd kisser.

I moved my hands underneath her singlets around the waist. And ever so slowly, caressed her back and up to her bra. Quite easily, I unhooked the bra.

She went on down to my neck and nibbles at it. Man it just make me go weak whenever a gal kisses my neck. Arrghh..

Ooo.. finally touched 2nd base. My hands were feasting themselves on her ample bosom. Its so soft and milky to the touch. I can feel her nipples erected. Can see that she was enjoying the touch as every movement of my hands sends a soft moan from her into my ears.

Grabbing her breasts, I engulfed them in my mouth thru her singlets. It was simply fantastic!

'not here Joe, we'll be spotted'

Nah, I wasn't to be denied this time. I ignored her and continued attacking. She was basically uttering the words in between heavy heavings. 'stop.. stop'

'why? i thought we are doing fine??' I asked earnestly.

'not now Joe. We shld get to know each other better. I like you and I don't wish this to be all abt sex.'

How can i reply to such a statement? I remained silent.

'pls Joe, don be like that' turning on her charm. she knows i cant resist her.

'i'll compensate hee'

i wasn't prepared for this. Her hands came for my shorts. Very skillfully, (must have done alot of times) she unzipped and before i was able to say anything her mouth was onto my dick.

'Uhhh ..' was all i could manage to say. She hit all my sensitive spots. My balls were screaming with pleasure!

I pressed her head onto my dick and exploded in her. CIM!! hell yea..!!

She took it all in, lifted her head and frenched me. :eek:

'This is what u get for making me eat ur cum' licking off the last bit of cum from her lips...

ballzballz
12-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Good writing bro.

*pitch tent*

Start camp fire liaoz.......

0200461b
12-01-2006, 11:02 PM
More bro! Please continue!

Curry Chicken
13-01-2006, 03:24 AM
Nice story to accompany my days.....:)