PDA

View Full Version : Complete Idiot's Guide To Amazing Sex

hotbody2005
07-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Pls PM me for the link. No freeloaders pls! Only bros with rep power need apply.

posh_boy
13-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Bro, do i qualified?
:confused:

thaivisitor
15-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Pls PM me for the link. No freeloaders pls! Only bros with rep power need apply.
Bro, the spirit of sharing should not have any bounderies, conditions, etc.

There are many, many good bros here, seniors or newbies, who does not have anything to give, so these bros will forever be with nothing because nobody will share with them?

Rep points and rep power means nothing. Does it mean a fellow bro who has minus rep point doesn't deserve any sharing? His rep point may be negative because or some post he put out and fellow bros doesn't approve and zap him. Or many the boss zap him for some sutpid mistakes he've made. For all you know, he may have bee sharing to other bros in the past before he kenna zap.

We should also not share and expect to be "up" in return as then, this would not be "sharing" in the true sense but actually an underlying motive to increase rep points. Fellow bros knows how to give, don't worry about that.

But of course, it's your link, and its your choice how you want to "share" your links. I'm only giving my 2 baht worth.

Cheers
Tee Vee

hotbody2005
16-12-2005, 03:28 AM

There are many, many good bros here, seniors or newbies, who does not have anything to give, so these bros will forever be with nothing because nobody will share with them?

Rep points and rep power means nothing. Does it mean a fellow bro who has minus rep point doesn't deserve any sharing? His rep point may be negative because or some post he put out and fellow bros doesn't approve and zap him. Or many the boss zap him for some sutpid mistakes he've made. For all you know, he may have bee sharing to other bros in the past before he kenna zap.

We should also not share and expect to be "up" in return as then, this would not be "sharing" in the true sense but actually an underlying motive to increase rep points. Fellow bros knows how to give, don't worry about that.

But of course, it's your link, and its your choice how you want to "share" your links. I'm only giving my 2 baht worth.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Ok I understand your point of view. Will try to share more with the rest of the bros here in the forum regardless of their rep power. Let me start with this one then:

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GBH5K52QSPF33UIGGVHX9K0JZ

thaivisitor
16-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Ok I understand your point of view. Will try to share more with the rest of the bros here in the forum regardless of their rep power. Let me start with this one then:

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GBH5K52QSPF33UIGGVHX9K0JZ
Bro, you are on my waiting list to be "up".

Cheers and my heartfelt gratitude.
Tee Vee:D

badslavevivian
16-12-2005, 04:24 PM
lovely.. i like how the guide is not limited to heterosexual sex. breezed through it and am looking forward to learning more things :p

thefirstname
18-12-2005, 11:37 AM
lovely.. i like how the guide is not limited to heterosexual sex. breezed through it and am looking forward to learning more things :p

Hmmm... I could teach you a few things ;) . What do you wanna learn?

dirtymonk82
18-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Hmmm... I could teach you a few things ;) . What do you wanna learn?

lets share in on the forum...:p

S[P]L
18-12-2005, 09:32 PM

very well said bro thaivistor, we are all to share in this forum be it newbie or seniors, its a chain reaction. Im a newbie now with nothing to share but have meet a few seniors who have been sharing contacts and info with me , and when there is another fellow newbie who want me to share with him or her, I will greatly do so.

hope this spirit of sharing will always exist in this forum.