PDA

View Full Version : Short Story: Erika

`destinY
18-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Erika was nervous. She was going home for the first time since she was 12 years old. Six years. Six long, lonely years. Strict years. Safe years. The train was making a clickety-clackety noise, over and over again, and she found herself automatically sliding into the rhythm as she tried to meditate, to pray, hoping for some guidance.

The door to her compartment suddenly opened and a man appeared, struggling with two bags. Noticing her, he stopped, staring for a moment, then hastily putting his bags down and removing his hat, he bowed slightly in her direction.

"I'm sorry to have disturbed you, Sister," he said. "I hope you don't mind," he added, glancing at the seat.

"No, not at all," Erika said, embarrassed. "And I'm not a Sister," she added. "I'm only an acolyte."

"Oh, I'm sorry," the man said, sitting down. "I didn't realize there were degrees of it or anything."

"It just means I haven't taken my final vows yet," Erika explained, nervously adjusting her convent robes.

"I see," the man said agreeably. "Is that something you plan on doing?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet," Erika replied. "That's why I'm going home, to make that decision."

"Well, you have your whole life ahead of you," the man said. "It's a decision you can always make, isn't it?"

"Y-y-yes," Erika replied, surprised by the thought.

"I'm sure you'll make the right decision," the man said, smiling at her.

"Yes, I'm sure I will too," Erika agreed, nervously twisting her hands.

The train pulled into the station and Erika got to her feet, picking up her one small bag that contained all of her worldly possessions. Nodding to the man when he said goodbye, she made her way off of the train onto the platform and stood there, looking around. It had been three years since her parents had visited her and she wasn't sure any more what they looked like.

Then she saw three people moving towards her and she realized that it was her parents and her older brother. Her heart sank when she saw them and she had a feeling of dread overcome her. She almost fell to her knees.

When they got closer Erika could see that her mother's fiery red hair was cropped short, like a man's. Her eyes were heavily made up and she wore bright red lipstick. Erika was shocked when she realized that she was wearing a man's undershirt, the kind without any sleeves, and no bra, her full breasts pressing out tightly against the thin white material, leaving nothing to the imagination. It was torn off in halter style right at the bottom of her ribs. If she bounced, Erika knew that her breasts would be visible. She wore a micro-mini jeans skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/52/59/2e/52592ee4a1172bab5a830f5b5e271634.jpg

diputs1269
19-08-2014, 09:35 PM
First to support here. :)

coffeeslayer
19-08-2014, 09:48 PM
http://zsexstory.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/erin-sexstory.html?zx=c1b9468254f274b2

NightWish
19-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Camping here for more stories! :D