PDA

View Full Version : Dubai HotSpot

last_mohican
06-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Dear Braders, Any good lobang in Dubai as i will be transferred there for 18 month...How to survive there without the smell of CB..Leaving singapore for Dubai tomorrow..
!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!

eden
06-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Cyclone, Meridian Village (Behind Meridien Hotel Airport)...but goinh rate is pretty high for pussy in dubai....

BeatAeroplane
07-12-2005, 02:17 AM
I would also include the lobby bar at the Intercon Hotel by the Creek. as mentioned previously, there is plenty of activity in Dubai, except that it is more ex than Singapore. We call them the Tan sisters and the Zhou sisters. Tan meaning they are from Kazahkstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc. Zhou sisters would be those from Hangzhou, Chengzhou, Changzhou, etc. Prices usually drop as the night drags on. Have fun.:D

DARKSARCASM
07-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Bro Mohican,

just wrote long reply for u with some info but for some reason, I got logged out when I submitted reply.

will try again soon........:)

MrBates
07-12-2005, 10:12 PM
don't worry bro. You have so many to places to f&ck around Dubai.
Based on my experience, Cyclone is somewhat the high end I've been to.
Other places are full of ugly ladies. But there are very few gems also.

last_mohican
09-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Thanks to all the braders, with the info..too tired to cheong right now..once i'm adjusted with the time and weather 'little brader' of mine will be shooting real target...:D

like2bonk
10-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Thanks to all the braders, with the info..too tired to cheong right now..once i'm adjusted with the time and weather 'little brader' of mine will be shooting real target...:D

If you are soliciting advice, I think it's better to use a normal font and color. Otherwise, it looks quite rude. The weather in Dubai is beautiful right now till March or April. Dubai is only very hot 3 to 4 months a year (relative to Sg). After spending over 4 years in the region, I haven't been back for years. I recall picking up a drop dead gorgeous 1.6m C-cupper Russian girl in Cyclone. There are many places worth cheonging. Unfortunately, most of the girls are there on short visas and must make as much money as quickly as possible. So, don't expect the service you get in Vietnam, China or Thailand. What you need to do is to quickly get your Sg driving licence converted and go hunting in a car. Although fucks cost more, I'm sure your salary is also adjusted up. If not, you should ask your company for additional "hardship" (fuckship) allowance.

CibLover
10-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Bro Last_Mohican,

Dubai's the one place that I would have preffered to be transferred to among other gulf countries (compared to Saudi, Iran, Yemen, etc). Firstly, language will not be a problem as most of the people in Dubai speaks English especially the cab drivers.

If you're a drinking person, it's also the place where you can find alcohol easily compared to other places.

As for pussies, well...what can I say....:D You have come to the right place. Although prices may be a little over the top. You can practically pick up a girl outside the streets, especially outside the hotel lobbies. PRCs are everywhere and so are the "Tans"...gers from Kazahkstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc.

The most famous discotheque for action is Cyclone. Any cab driver will know it. Then, there is Hyatt Regency hotel. There's a discotheque on the Ground floor. (forgot the name).

Other than that, pick up the local daily papers. Look for the classified section for massages. However, this depends on your luck with the qualities.

Overall, damages are quite steep. PRC overnight will be around Dhr 400 - 600.
The "Tans" overnight will be around Dhr 500 - 800 or even till Dhr1,000. Everything depends on your negotiation skills and also the timing. If it's already 2 am, then the price will go down. If it's earlier, they will not be lower their price that easily. For one shot, it'll be cheaper. Therefore, agreed with bro L2B, get the RAISE. You will need more Vitamin "M" to cheong there. Basically, living standard in Dubai is quite high.

Local gers are not easily available. I've tried an Iraqi before and they demand Dhr1,500. Negotiated to Dhr1,000 and it's worth the money cause they're a real beauty. Especially the eyes. You need to have some local friends to get them.

Hope the above helps. Ohh, nearly forgot. if you've negotiated for a whole nite, remind her at least 10 more times that it's for the whole night. If not, they will have thousands of excuses to leave you after your first shot!!

Cheers.

lysander
14-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Hi Bro

Are you in Dubai now?
I am stuck here for as long as it takes until I resign.
Care to meet up?
I stay near AL Karama.

Dear Braders, Any good lobang in Dubai as i will be transferred there for 18 month...How to survive there without the smell of CB..Leaving singapore for Dubai tomorrow..
!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!

dunlop
26-12-2005, 01:57 AM
If you are soliciting advice, I think it's better to use a normal font and color. Otherwise, it looks quite rude. The weather in Dubai is beautiful right now till March or April. Dubai is only very hot 3 to 4 months a year (relative to Sg). After spending over 4 years in the region, I haven't been back for years. I recall picking up a drop dead gorgeous 1.6m C-cupper Russian girl in Cyclone. There are many places worth cheonging. Unfortunately, most of the girls are there on short visas and must make as much money as quickly as possible. So, don't expect the service you get in Vietnam, China or Thailand. What you need to do is to quickly get your Sg driving licence converted and go hunting in a car. Although fucks cost more, I'm sure your salary is also adjusted up. If not, you should ask your company for additional "hardship" (fuckship) allowance.

By the way, it u r in Abu Dhabi, U can try the disco in Le Royal Meridein Abu Dhabi. Can remember the disco name but it is on the 3rd floor opposite the gym.

Kongsamiya
27-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Bro Last_Mohican,

Dubai's the one place that I would have preffered to be transferred to among other gulf countries (compared to Saudi, Iran, Yemen, etc). Firstly, language will not be a problem as most of the people in Dubai speaks English especially the cab drivers.

If you're a drinking person, it's also the place where you can find alcohol easily compared to other places.

As for pussies, well...what can I say....:D You have come to the right place. Although prices may be a little over the top. You can practically pick up a girl outside the streets, especially outside the hotel lobbies. PRCs are everywhere and so are the "Tans"...gers from Kazahkstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc.

The most famous discotheque for action is Cyclone. Any cab driver will know it. Then, there is Hyatt Regency hotel. There's a discotheque on the Ground floor. (forgot the name).

Other than that, pick up the local daily papers. Look for the classified section for massages. However, this depends on your luck with the qualities.

Overall, damages are quite steep. PRC overnight will be around Dhr 400 - 600.
The "Tans" overnight will be around Dhr 500 - 800 or even till Dhr1,000. Everything depends on your negotiation skills and also the timing. If it's already 2 am, then the price will go down. If it's earlier, they will not be lower their price that easily. For one shot, it'll be cheaper. Therefore, agreed with bro L2B, get the RAISE. You will need more Vitamin "M" to cheong there. Basically, living standard in Dubai is quite high.

Local gers are not easily available. I've tried an Iraqi before and they demand Dhr1,500. Negotiated to Dhr1,000 and it's worth the money cause they're a real beauty. Especially the eyes. You need to have some local friends to get them.

Hope the above helps. Ohh, nearly forgot. if you've negotiated for a whole nite, remind her at least 10 more times that it's for the whole night. If not, they will have thousands of excuses to leave you after your first shot!!

Cheers.

Hi Bro, If you convert 400 dhs in sing, its only about sgd180 for the nite lah,
about the same in Sing lah, but will be very costly if you add on the hotel.....

Hehehehehe. .. I am already here for more than a year noW.. Cyclone don't go unless you want to pay thru your nose, entrance fee already 70 dhs about 32sing and most of dalu mei will pester you for overnight but will disappear after one shot The Tans and Wongs or whatever cost more but service thumbs up.. better go to York Club at York International hotel, Entrance 50 dhs (normally I don,t pay) with one 1 drink.. price are cheaper for the girls.. some as low as 150 dhs per st and as high as 1000 dhs per nite(18 to 20yo)

Imperial suite - mostly form eastern block with sizes and colour..

If you want nice Dalu mei mei sugguest Phoroah KTV at Admiral hotel.. price from 500 dhs upwards depending on your skill.

If you want to try to find gals that are out for fun, try Rock Bottom At Regency Hotel.. Had SQ girl once....

Kongsamiya
27-12-2005, 08:14 PM
!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!

Once you are here, you will know what to do...... don't have to ask for help..
Many will help especially the taxi drivers..... just make sure your pocket is full..

CibLover
05-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Bro Kongsamiya,

Didn't check this thread for sometime and therefore missed your post. Was actually just back from Dubai. Was there for three days on business. Read that you've met up and partied with another samster here during that time. Sigh....missed out. Actually cannot access SBF Forum while there.

Anyway, I do travel there once every few months. Will try to meet up and get some beer.

Cheers.

lysander
05-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Bro Kongsamiya,

Didn't check this thread for sometime and therefore missed your post. Was actually just back from Dubai. Was there for three days on business. Read that you've met up and partied with another samster here during that time. Sigh....missed out. Actually cannot access SBF Forum while there.

Anyway, I do travel there once every few months. Will try to meet up and get some beer.

Cheers.

Bro CibLover,

I am the one that went party with Bro Kongsamiya. If you are in Dubai, will be happy to meet you.

CibLover
05-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Bro CibLover,

I am the one that went party with Bro Kongsamiya. If you are in Dubai, will be happy to meet you.

Bro, thanks for the invitation. But I'm already back in M'sia. Are you based in Dubai or just like me, visiting now and then? Will gladly meet bros there whenever I'm there. Sometimes very lonely travelling alone...:(

Cheers.

lysander
05-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Bro, I am based in Dubai until I resign from my job. Just came here last Decemeber and won't even have the chance to go back Singapore during CNY. sigh....... See you when you are here....:)

Bro, thanks for the invitation. But I'm already back in M'sia. Are you based in Dubai or just like me, visiting now and then? Will gladly meet bros there whenever I'm there. Sometimes very lonely travelling alone...:(

Cheers.

CibLover
06-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Bro lysander,

Thanks. Will PM you if and when I'm coming. However, it'll be in another 3 to 4 months time. Hopefully, you'll still be there the next time I'm travelling...haha.

cheers.

lysander
06-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Hi Bro CibLover

Hopefully I am still here when you come. Just got into an argument with my GM this morning. Work related. sigh........ Different system of working here and in Singapore. Still trying to adjust to it. :(:confused:

Kongsamiya
07-01-2006, 06:22 AM
Bro CibLover,

Bro Lysander ,

thanks for your company, actually wants to get you out for a drink today, but dam sian as all club no music because of the death of the Dubai Ruler. I think 9 10 11 jan also no music because of haji lah.

Bro Ciblover,
feel free to contact once you are in Dubai. By the time your next trip, Bro Lysander will be the lio jio here.........
:p :p

Kongsamiya
07-01-2006, 06:48 AM
Hi Bro CibLover

Hopefully I am still here when you come. Just got into an argument with my GM this morning. Work related. sigh........ Different system of working here and in Singapore. Still trying to adjust to it. :(:confused:

Bro,
open one eye and close one eye lah..
That's how the system work here.. you will not be able to survive here if we expect the same kind of efficiency back home.. you will have to give at least 40% discount on your expectation... I was like you when i was here 2 years ago.. had a big fight with CEO and CFO and left after 8 months.. Now I am back again (recalled back by CFO, CEO sacked) now I just do my part and take it easy.......

Free on Sunday nite? want to meet up as I want to bring you to Imperial to look see look see and maybe to Rock Bottom at Regency . I am not going to bring to Cyclone as I find it not worth the money....

lysander
07-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Bro Kongsamiya

Yes, I agree with you on the open one eye, close one eye. But for my profession, it is very difficult. Anyway, I will take it easy from now on. No point giving your blood and soul to the company when the Boss don't even care.

I am free anyday. You name it, I will be there. See you Sunday.

Kongsamiya
07-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Bro Kongsamiya

Yes, I agree with you on the open one eye, close one eye. But for my profession, it is very difficult. Anyway, I will take it easy from now on. No point giving your blood and soul to the company when the Boss don't even care.

I am free anyday. You name it, I will be there. See you Sunday.

Bro,
I know its hard for your profession as it has strict rule and standards. just do whatever you can ok..

Tomorrow you want to join me for dinner? I think I want to go to a Chinese rest. in Deira

lysander
07-01-2006, 02:21 PM
No problem. You pick me up??? I will be at the hotel. Let me know what time you want. I will wait for you at the entrance.

trek2
07-01-2006, 02:30 PM
No problem. You pick me up??? I will be at the hotel. Let me know what time you want. I will wait for you at the entrance.

Well bros lysander and kongsamiya,

Really good to see both cheongsters taking care of each other in this far away land in Dubai.
Happen to pop by and is glad to see you guys are not alone.:cool:

Cheers man and have fun tomorrow:D

lysander
07-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Hi Bro Trek2

Are you in Dubai too?

Really good to see both cheongsters taking care of each other in this far away land in Dubai.

Kongsamiya
07-01-2006, 02:43 PM

Bro,
See you at 7pm at your Hotel entrance.....

Kongsamiya
07-01-2006, 02:46 PM

Bro Trek2,
Are you in Dubai? want to join us for dinner on Sunday.. Going to China Gate Rest (small one )

trek2
07-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Hi Bro Trek2
Are you in Dubai too?

Bro, me still stuck in S'pore struggling to make a living:D

But still glad be around to cheong PRCs and LOS, in fact went for supper early this morning in Geylang @2am, didn't see much happening around.
Lately heard few raids been taking place....:mad:

I'm sure you'll be coping well over your work ! Take care bro

trek2
07-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Bro Trek2,
Are you in Dubai? want to join us for dinner on Sunday.. Going to China Gate Rest

Hey man, thanks for the invitation.
Perhaps when you're back home, I can buy you dinner !:D

Have fun tomorrow dude.
Me had a nice time with one SYT last nite, booked her 3 hrs, wow man now knee soft liao, hahaha:p

lysander
07-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Bro Trek2

Sure you have a good time.......envy...envy....

Hey man, thanks for the invitation.
Perhaps when you're back home, I can buy you dinner !:D

Have fun tomorrow dude.
Me had a nice time with one SYT last nite, booked her 3 hrs, wow man now knee soft liao, hahaha:p

CibLover
07-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Bro Ciblover,
feel free to contact once you are in Dubai. By the time your next trip, Bro Lysander will be the lio jio here.........

hahaha...I'm sure with your guidance, bro lysander will graduate with the highest honour!!....;)

Thanks for the invitation. Definitely a great forum for bros to look out for each other. Especially looking after the "little bros"...kekekeke. Will definitely look up bros on my next trip to Dubai.

Cheers.