PDA

View Full Version : Younger colleague

Sfan
17-08-2014, 10:29 PM
How would you know if a younger colleague is responsive to be bonked ?

I'm mentoring a younger colleague and I'm wondering if there's any way to find out if she's receptive to a bonk

Come bros, give me good suggestions. Ideas.

badboy
17-08-2014, 11:42 PM
I would show her concern. Ask her questions about herself, her fav food, hobbies, drama etc...warm her up to u.

During the way drop hints of naughty ideas..make it seem like normal things but could have double meaning type.

If she responds positively, up the game by addressing her as babe. Compliment how beautiful and how lucky is the guy to have her. Treat her like a lady. Girls dig that gentleman feel, from 28 to 68.

Feel her response and react accordingly. Go in slowly and bit by bit you might find that your cock is in her b4 u know it.

Gd luck!

Badboy

hownow
18-08-2014, 01:01 AM
that really depends u looking for FB or longer term...

u can also take it fast or slow... fast will give fast results, but usually negative. slow might have better chance but takes longer to bear fruit...

i would say there's too many possibilities to be discussed just like this...

maybe more details might help... what sort of job scope are you guiding her? is she local? attached? all these might affect how u want to approach.

basic start i would suggest to be more on a personal terms... like get to know her hobbies, likes and dislikes... from there u can have a better feel of how open she is...

then maybe move to more personal and sensitive questions like how many ex she had... from there u might get to know about her sex life which then can lead to dropping hints...

just some general lines i will proceed but i will modify along the way depending on how she react and what are the answers to my questions above...

lightweaver
18-08-2014, 01:49 AM
U might wanna ensure u r not in the fren/boss zone ASAP. Establish physical contact early as tho it's part of ur personality eg a light slap on her thigh when there's a hilarious joke etx

mcyeoh
18-08-2014, 08:52 AM
pathetic..a real men dont ask this kind of question..what to do..pathetic new generation singaporean that insecure n shitty

Subaru75
18-08-2014, 10:24 AM
A piece of advise .eat here don't shit here .Dangerous

BowieKnife
18-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Never take advantage of your position in your work place. Not worth the risk.

Sfan
18-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Of course not take advantage.
But how will I read the signs ? Whether she is conducive

mcyeoh
18-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Of course not take advantage.
But how will I read the signs ? Whether she is conducive
pathetic..a real men dont ask this kind of question..what to do..pathetic new generation singaporean that insecure n shitty....BITCH PLEASE..no take advantage..only a lying new generation sg guys will think that way....keep telling yourself that...puny tiny new generation sg guys..no wonder local girls prefer white guys...hahahaha..tiny new generation sg guys.

Sfan
18-08-2014, 02:12 PM
One thing I learnt from this forum is that sometimes we have to ignore the people who are crazy. Mentally unsound.

People like mcyeoh. For proof of that bros, just look at his posts. All the same track and mindset. Sad case.

Lol

chao
18-08-2014, 06:22 PM
One thing Iearnt from this forum is that sometimes we have to ignore the people who are crazy. Mentally unsound.

People like mcyeoh. For proof of that bros, just look at his posts. All the same track and mindset. Sad case.

Lol

Totally agree with you bro... i believe he is just a mentally unsound loser...

solarflare
18-08-2014, 07:47 PM
this one i think can tell from body language bah

mcyeoh
18-08-2014, 09:53 PM
One thing I learnt from this forum is that sometimes we have to ignore the people who are crazy. Mentally unsound.

Lol
pathetic..a real men dont ask this kind of question..what to do..pathetic new generation singaporean that insecure n shitty....BITCH PLEASE..no take advantage..only a lying new generation sg guys will think that way....keep telling yourself that...puny tiny new generation sg guys..no wonder local girls prefer white guys...hahahaha..tiny new generation sg guys...say the one that has the audacity as he is puny and tiny..No wonder new generation singaporean guys are slaves to white people..hahahahaha

DaveCC
19-08-2014, 03:42 AM
if u intend to stay in your current job for long, better fish elsewhere bro

alec
19-08-2014, 04:10 PM
if u intend to stay in your current job for long, better fish elsewhere bro

Maybe if he's finding someone long term and commited then could be ok. I've seen a few office romances kick off quite well. But if TS looking for short term, still better stick to "Dun sheat where you makan rule."

leei
19-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Maybe if he's finding someone long term and commited then could be ok. I've seen a few office romances kick off quite well. But if TS looking for short term, still better stick to "Dun sheat where you makan rule."

Agreed with wat u say. I tried in my workplace in the end the whole group of girls are against me and ton of work I have to do myself ever since.:(:(:(

Marito1970
20-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Bro, not worth the risk .. Once u fail there's no turning back...better not shit & eat at same place...

Sfan
20-08-2014, 07:03 AM
Hmmm

The majority of the bros favour the "don't shit at your makan place" rule ... Guess I shall take that advice unless, she throws herself into my arms, which is highly unlikely.

nuclearkid
20-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Don't play at work, bro... unless you have your mortgage and other liabilities paid up. Once you get busted, the stink of your reputation will follow you everywhere, especially if your industry is not a very big one. Some lines are not meant to be crossed...