PDA

View Full Version : Newbie asking about tips

hypeter
17-08-2014, 01:01 PM
I have been reading about tips but I am not sure how much one should be tipping for FL or massage? What is the average amount one tips?

Big Sexy
17-08-2014, 01:27 PM
it is really up to u how much u want to tip and there really isnt a need to tip if u dont want to.

I have been reading about tips but I am not sure how much one should be tipping for FL or massage? What is the average amount one tips?

LastApril
17-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Haha, no need to tip lah. Those decent ones are definitely waaay richer than you. That time when I saw one open her drawer, I went $_$. So many red and blue notes! Initially I was afraid that they'll steal my money. Now they should be afraid that I go steal their money :D:D

Yakuza
17-08-2014, 07:46 PM

I'm i need of tipping if u feel generous .. no one ever tip me b4 ...lol :p

Orthodoxy
18-08-2014, 02:18 PM

for me usually i tip around $30 to $40. as long as you like the service and can afford it.