PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Newbie Going For Massage.

goezi2004
17-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Hi Bros being newbie myself here I have been going up n down in terms of points n real experience here. CongratulationsSB! It's really ADDICTIVE let alone Massage. At times u get reply at times cos of your reputation they don't give u a damn.
I started to go for clean massage n slowly special. But I prefer those discreet ones.mostly these days PRC everywhere..... I have learnt some tell-tales about those HC w special n how to give a signal to your ML want do u actually wanted hmmm.....ups me PM me ok.I will surely reply ASAP

nicklite
20-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi Bros being newbie myself here I have been going up n down in terms of points n real experience here. CongratulationsSB! It's really ADDICTIVE let alone Massage. At times u get reply at times cos of your reputation they don't give u a damn.
I started to go for clean massage n slowly special. But I prefer those discreet ones.mostly these days PRC everywhere..... I have learnt some tell-tales about those HC w special n how to give a signal to your ML want do u actually wanted hmmm.....ups me PM me ok.I will surely reply ASAP

Hi Bro, actually it's the fun part when newbies explore on their first few time to massages places. Your tell-tales should go to the HC&KTV corner. You want ppl to up you, tell your tales there.

goezi2004
20-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Ok sure all Bros. Total been to 5 has ever since I joined SBF.Sadly all based on my instincts,out of the 5 all 3 offered special 2 easily n one after some physco.After scan her thru our conversation give hp number somemore for more personal service outside.

Even some of these HC claimed to be very Clean.Felt shiok n great for getting persuading My ML to do HJ n negotiate price some more.This one I will not reveal where n who,don't want to spoil anyone rice bowl.

Thanks To SBF.For giving me the motivation to venture n try my means to find n use my special skills yeah..