PDA

View Full Version : tampines mall mcdonald poor customer service by malay crew and supervisor

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-08-2014, 03:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

yesterday evening went to tampines mcdonald bought 3 milk shakes and waited for pretty long after paying money the malay supervisor was actually making the milk shakes and why arent they go over to the outdoor counter get it from them instead; disaster service too slow and thats not what mcdonald pride itself about according to USA Mcdonald headquarters CEO Donald Thomson. and worst the malay female crew never even assured me that its coming but keep customer waiting impatiently, then the malay male supervisor i supposed he is in this capacity with his attire, packed up the milk shakes at counter and expect me to put my hands out to collect myself while he was focusing on whispering in malay language to the female crew thought i cant understand as a chinese but too bad i got A1 in malay as third language in my O levels; he was saying why customer come to main counter buy milk shakes. the malay male supervisor also did not even said thank you and sorry to keep customer waiting. poor customer service and attitude sucks. perhaps mcdonald can consider selling bah kwa in future so will have fully chinese and indian crews hahahahahaha

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?188022-tampines-mall-mcdonald-poor-customer-service-by-malay-crew-and-supervisor&goto=newpost).