PDA

View Full Version : Woman want to borrow money for wedding from Minister Sham, he told her fuck off

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-08-2014, 06:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Minister Sham should know that weddings are expensive in singapore thanks to his PAP govt. driving up the cost of everything. And rich minister, paid millions of dollars salary by the taxpayer (of which this woman is one), cannot lend a few thousand $ for this woman's wedding? Not give it to her, she wants to borrow it. Why? Minister Sham is getting very high interest rate on his deposits meh? I am sure he is not. Even his parallel investments with GIC also not doing well. Charge this woman 10% interest lah, good for his investment portfolio to earn this rate. Also good for the country because this woman can now marry and start a family and breed sons for the SAF. Its an all win situation mah. Is Minister Sham afraid the woman will not pay him back? Seriously, who dares to offend the Minister. For sure, he is the Law Minister, he will get paid back or else there are rooms full of lawyers working for him that will be more than happy to bring the lady to court. Even better, it will make him look like a kind hearted MP, so that might save his seat in the next elections. Maybe with all of the Minister's divorce and fucking around, could it be he does not believe in the institution of marriage?

Anyway, this is a new twist on PAP propaganda. It seems that Sham has been arrowed to belittle the common man, and to make everyone think what crap the govt. has to put up with and how lucky we are to have the PAP and how unworthy we are to be their serfs. Not too long ago, he was complaining about the weird requests that his embassies receive from sinkies overseas. Now he is complaining about the weird request he receives on his facebook. Next he will be complaining about the weird sex requests he receives from fellow apunehs from the workers dorm. I guess its too much to hear a minister praise sinkies for some thing, anything, even if its minor and insignificant. They praise FT table tennis players, FTs like Malaysian generals get top military awards, they praise the swiss, the Japs, etc. I guess hell will freeze over before we hear a nice thing said about sinkies.

Minister for Law and Foreign Affairs K Shanmugam shared with his Facebook followers that a woman wrote in to him a few weeks ago and asked for money to pay for her wedding.

In his Facebook post on Aug 11, he said the woman, who asked to borrow money from him, was not someone that he knew.

The woman had written in to him, seeking his help as a MP.

Her request got him thinking about the pressures to conform to expectations.

He wrote:

"She said that her family wanted a nice wedding.

"And there was family pressure on her. She didn’t have the money.

"This request set me thinking. I felt bad for her- as a result of pressure from family, peers, she is going to get into debt over her wedding.

"And she had got to a stage where she was prepared to ask someone whom she did not know at all.

"Pressure to conform to expectations can be tough."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?187938-Woman-want-to-borrow-money-for-wedding-from-Minister-Sham-he-told-her-fuck-off&goto=newpost).