PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Classic 5 hostesses tested HIV+

Malaysian Datuk
04-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Some sobering news for the bros a few days after World Aids Day. I have reliable source that revealed recently 5 girls from Dynasty Classic have tested HIV positive. Let's hope in the coming festive season when everyone is cash rich from bonuses that we all remember to chiong safely. CHEERS!

ChrisCheng
04-12-2005, 06:34 PM
this is terrible news...:eek:

tanterry
04-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Some sobering news for the bros a few days after World Aids Day. I have reliable source that revealed recently 5 girls from Dynasty Classic have tested HIV positive. Let's hope in the coming festive season when everyone is cash rich from bonuses that we all remember to chiong safely. CHEERS!

That is a sobbering news! wow 5 out of 30 plus is very high percentage:eek: Spread very fast, I think some mei mei from other joints also heard of it

machoman
04-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Some sobering news for the bros a few days after World Aids Day. I have reliable source that revealed recently 5 girls from Dynasty Classic have tested HIV positive.

Bro MD, that is indeed sobbering news. Reliable source eh? Confirmed report or just hearsay?

If it is indeed true, it's really bad for DC.

spidermel
04-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Oh this is a very bad news.... Lets hope bros who cheong there is safe and healthy.... CHEERS....:D

tittyhawk
04-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Sad news indeed...Bro MD long time no hear fm u...how ya been?

tokkon1
04-12-2005, 08:07 PM

So very sad to hear abt it. Again it reinforces the axiom...cheong wif the small head but the BIG head must be fully in charge.:o Let's all play but play it safe.

tittyhawk
04-12-2005, 08:08 PM
So very sad to hear abt it. Again it reinforces the axiom...cheong wif the small head but the BIG head must be fully in charge.:o Let's all play but play it safe.
Bro...how ya been? Any programme next week?

tokkon1
04-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Bro...how ya been? Any programme next week?

XTD??? U can organise? I sure go one. keke...:D

spidermel
04-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Woooo XTD power leh bro kekeke....:D

tittyhawk
04-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Dont said I organize lei, u know me impromptu one, silent mob based....

:D

tokkon1
04-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Dont said I organize lei, u know me impromptu one, silent mob based....

:D

OK Roger that....standing by my HP then.:D

tokkon1
04-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Woooo XTD power leh bro kekeke....:D

U interested too horny spider?:D

mahalosux
05-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Calling the DC lao jiaos to verified..

but to every1 here..i must say 1 thing..all these r rumours...wat u hear is thru the grapevine..if there's no concrete proof / evidence..i doubt it is rite to jump in2 any conclusion.. as been said this rumour hv been spreading like fire in KTV, nite club, etc.. 1 spread to a few, a few spread to many and many spread to majority..

it may be due to competition from else where..there create such a malicious allegation..so without any concrete proof / evidence.. dun simply jump into conclusion...:cool:

firefly69
05-12-2005, 01:05 PM
This rumour is absolutely false. Altogether 30+ girls were caught during the Saturday raid. Those that are on student visa are deported by Wednesday. Those that are on student pass are still in Singapore pending review. Only 1 girl is jailed for using fake visa. During the raid, none of the girls were make any blood test, so there are absolutely none confirmed with HIV. So this rumour is absolutely false.

K9696
05-12-2005, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=mahalosux]

but to every1 here..i must say 1 thing..all these r rumours...wat u hear is .......1 spread to a few, a few spread to many and many spread to majority..

Maha... this sentence very familiar dun know where I read this thread...
Anyway... when u jio us we go together...;)

Darknites
05-12-2005, 01:56 PM
oh... thanks for the info.. will have to check with my DC gal to see if she knows/hears anything abt this or not...

Cheers,
Shadow

obelisk
05-12-2005, 02:16 PM
bro +++kon,
still remember that i booked you for 17th Dec?
date confirmed, place to be confirmed later...:D

mahalosux
05-12-2005, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=mahalosux]

but to every1 here..i must say 1 thing..all these r rumours...wat u hear is .......1 spread to a few, a few spread to many and many spread to majority..

Maha... this sentence very familiar dun know where I read this thread...
Anyway... when u jio us we go together...;)

yes..as i believe this is just a 'rumour'... not saying tat i siding the gals.. but to come to tink of it..if this is real.. not oni gals at DC will kena..the gals might moonlight somewhere e.g. BS, DG, TH, etc...interactin wif more gals and customers..then the whole KTV scene in sillypore is in a mess..

come on b4 hand this hv been stated in the DC thread abt gals tested HIV positive at DC..if some smart alec after reading tat post goes ard tellin the gals..the gals spread here and there..soon..it from 'rumour' become 'truth'...

so wait until something concrete is out b4..we start to speculate..

born_mean
05-12-2005, 02:26 PM

Some sobering news for the bros a few days after World Aids Day. I have reliable source that revealed recently 5 girls from Dynasty Classic have tested HIV positive.
When someone makes a statement liked this, ppl tend to take notice...

Just pondering aloud...3 scenarios can occur:
1. The so-called source must be connected to the health authorities. If so, contact-tracing by the relevant authorities would have started. Samsters here who had been "exposed" would have been informed and advised to go for testing. So we should expect more "confirmations" over the next few days as samsters here are contacted.
2. If these gals went for AFA testing...they would have been advised to go for counseling. But I think their identities would be kept confidential so I do not know how the so-called source can have info on the gals workplace, ie DC. Again, if their cases were handed over to the relevant authorities, contact-tracing would have begun.
3. If 1 & 2 do not occur (contact-tracing activities being the "evidence"), then this is probably a malicious rumour. Then again, it's always good advice to cheong safely...maybe this is a good wake-up call since this strikes pretty close to "home" (I know some samsters here spend more time in KTVs than their own homes).

This piece of news is potentially "earth-shattering" with "far-reaching" implications esp for those who liked to cheong KTVs. If this is indeed true, then I think many KTVs will close down very soon. AV will further step-up raids on KTVs and TNs.

Fellow cheongsters...be afraid...VERY AFRAID :eek: BM

obelisk
05-12-2005, 02:32 PM
If this is indeed true, then I think many KTVs will close down very soon. AV will further step-up raids on KTVs and TNs.

Fellow cheongsters...be afraid...VERY AFRAID :eek: BM

oh oh...
there goes weekend entertainments...:(

Rof|maoxz
05-12-2005, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=K9696]

yes..as i believe this is just a 'rumour'... not saying tat i siding the gals.. but to come to tink of it..if this is real.. not oni gals at DC will kena..the gals might moonlight somewhere e.g. BS, DG, TH, etc...interactin wif more gals and customers..then the whole KTV scene in sillypore is in a mess..

come on b4 hand this hv been stated in the DC thread abt gals tested HIV positive at DC..if some smart alec after reading tat post goes ard tellin the gals..the gals spread here and there..soon..it from 'rumour' become 'truth'...

so wait until something concrete is out b4..we start to speculate..

Was astounded that this really happen in DC. Seldom see those gers so daring one. If there's the case the AV may enforce their regulation for those hostress to be registered in the agency before they can work in KTVs.

monster98
05-12-2005, 03:09 PM
I never know that all the gals are suppose to go for blood test when they are caught during the AV raid at KTV. Is this the latest requirement???:eek: :cool: This new had been spreading since day 2 after the raid at DC... Even if they are recall for a blood test, Do u think that they already know the result immediately after the day of raid???

naemlo
05-12-2005, 03:12 PM
If there's the case the AV may enforce their regulation for those hostress to be registered in the agency before they can work in KTVs.

Y should AV enforce?? Since it is illegal to work when they hold, student, social... whatever pass. :confused: :D

K9696
05-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Was astounded that this really happen in DC. Seldom see those gers so daring one. If there's the case the AV may enforce their regulation for those hostress to be registered in the agency before they can work in KTVs.

I think it boils down to the Boss in KTVs..if they insist the gals to go for health screening then may be possible...

naemlo
05-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Even if they are recall for a blood test, Do u think that they already know the result immediately after the day of raid???

The experience season man talking.... :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
05-12-2005, 03:19 PM
u mean he went 4 test b4, tats y he knows?:p

monster98
05-12-2005, 03:21 PM

hello... u don't just come in nd suan me lah..... i'm just telling the truth... I did received call from meimeis from other KTV on sunday ( raid on saturday) asking me whether is it true that 6-7 gals in DC was detected with AIDs. KNN... do u think the results will be so fast even if the latest procedure during the raid is to go for blood test...:confused:

monster98
05-12-2005, 03:23 PM

sorry hor..... I'm always the DOM that no meimeis would like to sit with me... not even to bother mentioning going out with a DOM like me........

naemlo
05-12-2005, 03:25 PM

Errrrr regarding this, u have to ask him personally... I have no right to disclose his secret. :D

naemlo
05-12-2005, 03:28 PM
hello... u don't just come in nd suan me lah.....

Since when I dare to suan u. I mentioned b4, forget which thread, u r always my idol.

i'm just telling the truth... I did received call from meimeis from other KTV on sunday ( raid on saturday) asking me whether is it true that 6-7 gals in DC was detected with AIDs.

Wow they so close to u. No wonder once idol always idol....

monster98
05-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Errrrr regarding this, u have to ask him personally... I have no right to disclose his secret. :D

Ya..... i did go for blood test............. to test for my fats level content.....:D

monster98
05-12-2005, 03:30 PM

no lah...... reason was me always being a kaypoh CB all the time round....:p I lidat reply u, u shiok anot???????

naemlo
05-12-2005, 03:33 PM
no lah...... reason was me always being a kaypoh CB all the time round....:p I lidat reply u, u shiok anot???????

U r like god father to them mah, so caring... Oi have u met Yilin??? The ger who u kissed her left/right nipple. :confused:

hardrocksg
05-12-2005, 03:34 PM
sumthings from AFA site @ www.afa.org.sg :

New Opening Hours for the Anonymous HIV Testing & Counselling Clinic - from 19 July 2005 onwards

Tuesdays: 6.30 to 8.00 pm
Wednesdays: 6.30 to 8.00 pm
Saturdays: 1.30 to 3.30 pm
(except on public holidays)

Venue:

DSC Clinic, 31 Kelantan Lane, #01 - 16, S 200031

A map is available here: http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/howdogethelp.html

Cost: S$20

Pre- and Post-Test Counselling is provided by trained volunteers.

Results are available within 20 min of doing the test.

No personal particulars are recorded even with positive results.

For further enquiries, call 62540212 or email us at [email protected]
------------
1) Test in police station cos AFA all go home or overtime at police station
2) AFA not professional claim no particulars recorded but leak give reliable sources
3) DIY kits available at police station
4) Someone understood best to cut cheongster and AIDs/HIV is purposely spreading rumours to scare

VBScripts
05-12-2005, 03:35 PM
These girls not only butterfly around Dynasty Classic, some work happy hour here and work nite session elsewhere. Even if it is true it hard to identify where they come from.

Randi_Candi
05-12-2005, 03:38 PM
sorry hor..... I'm always the DOM that no meimeis would like to sit with me... not even to bother mentioning going out with a DOM like me........
Wat does tis hv to do w annual health check up?
Oi! u yue miao yue hei liao lar:p

Randi_Candi
05-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Mai gei gei hor......if read in btw lines u r implying :

Yao Guai tio si yao guai???
:eek:

Rof|maoxz
05-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Y should AV enforce?? Since it is illegal to work when they hold, student, social... whatever pass. :confused: :D

What I meant is to legalise the system lor. Keke.

naemlo
05-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Mai gei gei hor......if read in btw lines u r implying :

Yao Guai tio si yao guai???
:eek:

U lidat say him goot meh. He is my KTV idol...

naemlo
05-12-2005, 03:43 PM
What I meant is to legalise the system lor. Keke.

Quite true.... legalise the system, get them for body check in naemlo's clinic. Then cert. them to work temp.

Randi_Candi
05-12-2005, 03:43 PM
M98

Watever it is, u go there also no ngiak zabor
Jus let the thread live or die by itself lar

The concreteness of the rumours will reveal itself cos i believe if its real n got samsters they will sure cum out n say something 2 warn ppl or the press will release their findings cos if not there is no way of knowing who did wat n how 2 contain this so called outbreak if its true.

SB has given so much insights 2 the press, will we c something real soon??

Not doubting any 1 nor anything but i do not like 2 speculate nor assume things which i m total unaware of:cool:

Randi_Candi
05-12-2005, 03:44 PM
I hokkien pai 1
Monster = Yao guai mah.......
Lidat say got sala meh?:o

Rof|maoxz
05-12-2005, 04:08 PM

So who's gg to organise the year end fiesta, the best KTV idol / chiongster / or karaokist award? :p

naemlo
05-12-2005, 04:14 PM
So who's gg to organise the year end fiesta, the best KTV idol / chiongster / or karaokist award? :p

WPP and DNAT loh.... they organise sure attract alot of bros here. :D

mahalosux
05-12-2005, 05:13 PM
hello... u don't just come in nd suan me lah..... i'm just telling the truth... I did received call from meimeis from other KTV on sunday ( raid on saturday) asking me whether is it true that 6-7 gals in DC was detected with AIDs. KNN... do u think the results will be so fast even if the latest procedure during the raid is to go for blood test...:confused:

yeah..dunno when AV (or should i say singapore in general) hv become such a caring society.. after catch gals liao..still spend time, effort and $ to send gals for HIV test.. or is this in conjunction wif the World AIDS day to show tat we really do our part..a bit ridiculous...:cool:

Instinct63
05-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Hi Bro
pardon my ignorance, sorry had to ask whats diff betweeen student visa and student pass? thanks

Those that are on student visa are deported by Wednesday. Those that are on student pass are still in Singapore pending review. Only 1 girl is jailed for using fake visa.

firefly69
05-12-2005, 08:47 PM
I am sorry taht I typed wrongly. The correct statement is Those that are on visitor pass are deported by Wednesday. Those that are on student pass are still in Singapore pending review. Only 1 girl is jailed for using fake visa.

Cutter
06-12-2005, 01:56 AM
yeah..dunno when AV (or should i say singapore in general) hv become such a caring society.. after catch gals liao..still spend time, effort and $ to send gals for HIV test.. or is this in conjunction wif the World AIDS day to show tat we really do our part..a bit ridiculous...:cool:

hahaa.. perhaps they know that nowadays AIDS are getting more and more serious. then in order not to hurt singapore chiongster. so they better do more for us ma.... :p

interstuff
06-12-2005, 02:04 AM
This news is true. I was there at DC during the raid. The Av came in and ask questions very related to this issue. All gals have to remain in their position. Then ask customers one by one " Did the gal offer you any service of any kind?" I never experience such a kind of raid by AV (I have been working in Karaoke joints for 6 years). IT was confirmed by someone in the department that it was carried out based on a man who contracted the disease.

Tequila Pop
06-12-2005, 02:06 AM
All bro just have to be extra careful when u cheong :o

firefly69
06-12-2005, 06:16 AM
This news is true. I was there at DC during the raid. The Av came in and ask questions very related to this issue. All gals have to remain in their position. Then ask customers one by one " Did the gal offer you any service of any kind?" I never experience such a kind of raid by AV (I have been working in Karaoke joints for 6 years). IT was confirmed by someone in the department that it was carried out based on a man who contracted the disease.

It's standard procedure that they asked "Did the gal provide any service of any kind?". A few days before the infamous saturday raid, the AV went to Dynasty on a weekday, either Tuesday or Wednesday. They checked on the Singers' license only, without catching any other gals. They round up all the singers at Room 9. I was there on the weekday raid and I also happened to be there on the Saturday raid. As mentioned, Blood tests were not being carried out. All the gals(except 1) were released on Sunday morning around 10 am.
If the sources were accurate, where were the blood tests being carried out? In the police station, the hospital or in DC itself?
I am a very regular cheongster in the KTVs for the past 12 years, and a lot of infos on this forum were true but usually exaggerated to a certain degree.

waypastprime
06-12-2005, 09:14 AM
I hokkien pai 1
Monster = Yao guai mah.......
Lidat say got sala meh?:o

Monster not 怪兽meh? :confused:

obelisk
06-12-2005, 09:39 AM
IT was confirmed by someone in the department that it was carried out based on a man who contracted the disease.

not fair leh....
maybe this man could haf got it elsewhere and spread it to them...:confused:

jus my 2 cents

Microsoft
06-12-2005, 09:40 AM
yeah..dunno when AV (or should i say singapore in general) hv become such a caring society..

They care 4 themselves oni lah coz if lesser n lesser FL and chiongster hor they will kena posted to CD chor fireman. :D :p

mahalosux
06-12-2005, 09:54 AM
They care 4 themselves oni lah coz if lesser n lesser FL and chiongster hor they will kena posted to CD chor fireman.

i make sure they kena burn in fire...:mad: :D

mahalosux
06-12-2005, 09:55 AM
hahaa.. perhaps they know that nowadays AIDS are getting more and more serious. then in order not to hurt singapore chiongster. so they better do more for us ma.... :p

doubt so..AV where got so kind hearted ..the most 1 chiongster tio AIDS..inside he will be laughing happily....

Microsoft
06-12-2005, 09:56 AM
i make sure they kena burn in fire...

Forget it. No chance 1. They got no guts, fitness and brain 2 go out fight fire. They either ended up polishing fire bell or answering telephone call nia. KEKEKE. :D :D

mahalosux
06-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Forget it. No chance 1. They got no guts, fitness and brain 2 go out fight fire. They either ended up polishing fire bell or answering telephone call nia. KEKEKE. :D :D

then i can forsee a lot of wild goose chase nxt time when people call in to report on fire.. cos they dun hv any sense of direction...

Microsoft
06-12-2005, 10:04 AM
then i can forsee a lot of wild goose chase nxt time when people call in to report on fire.. cos they dun hv any sense of direction...

Don't worry. Tat won't happen too. Coz all they say is goot morning. Report of fire will b xfer 2 a real fireman to handle. KEKEKE :p :p

obelisk
06-12-2005, 10:13 AM
fire in my pants....:rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
06-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Monster not ??meh? :confused:
Ur hokkien v goot........got guai siu meh?:rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
06-12-2005, 10:33 AM
Forget it. No chance 1. They got no guts, fitness and brain 2 go out fight fire. They either ended up polishing fire bell or answering telephone call nia. KEKEKE. :D
Oi! dun stereotype hor
I saw in USA clips, They can climb lao tui rescue the stranded cats on trees hor:eek:

waypastprime
06-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Ur hokkien v goot........got guai siu meh?:rolleyes:

Oh, your previous said was not in Mandarin meh? Hehe.. :p

Microsoft
06-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Oi! dun stereotype hor
I saw in USA clips, They can climb lao tui rescue the stranded cats on trees hor

Boey sai la. They nid a 3 yrs full time course jus 2 learn how 2 climb lao tui... Not 2 mention another 5 yrs how 2 differeniate btn cats and dogs... :D :p

Randi_Candi
06-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Oh, your previous said was not in Mandarin meh? Hehe.. :p
yao guai..........can b mandarin can b hokkien
Hiazz......lidat how 2 bring u go LSB let zabor sian?:mad:

mahalosux
06-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Don't worry. Tat won't happen too. Coz all they say is goot morning. Report of fire will b xfer 2 a real fireman to handle. KEKEKE :p

issit... lidat u mean they r 'worthless bunch of shit'??:confused:

Randi_Candi
06-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Boey sai la. They nid a 3 yrs full time course jus 2 learn how 2 climb lao tui... Not 2 mention another 5 yrs how 2 differeniate btn cats and dogs... :D
Hmm......u v familiar leh
Dun tell me u r undergoing formal training?

No wunder u BLF lar:p

mahalosux
06-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Boey sai la. They nid a 3 yrs full time course jus 2 learn how 2 climb lao tui... Not 2 mention another 5 yrs how 2 differeniate btn cats and dogs...

lidat ..i got 1 word for them.. 'Buay hiow kee see..niao gar gao buy hiow poon'...:eek:

Microsoft
06-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Hmm......u v familiar leh
Dun tell me u r undergoing formal training?

No wunder u BLF lar

Yeah i under training how 2 identify btw original n clone here...:D :D

Microsoft
06-12-2005, 11:13 AM
lidat ..i got 1 word for them.. 'Buay hiow kee see..niao gar gao buy hiow poon'...

Wah u lidat say them goot meh... It against anyone wish 2 b born chicken n dupid 1 u noe...:D :p

mahalosux
06-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Wah u lidat say them goot meh... It against anyone wish 2 b born chicken n dupid 1 u noe...

no wonder cannot find a proper job outside so work as AV.. if not wat can they do? sell back side to bangala??:confused:

Microsoft
06-12-2005, 11:53 AM
if not wat can they do? sell back side to bangala??

Psstt... oso cnot... They scare pain... :D :D

mahalosux
06-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Psstt... oso cnot... They scare pain...

they scare pain...then ask them use their mouth to suck loh...:D

Microsoft
06-12-2005, 12:09 PM
they scare pain...then ask them use their mouth to suck loh...

Hmm... as at now, there r 8 guest reading dis tread... I think our dear friend r offended... Hehe peng you.... we agar agar tio ho hor. Wait they catch harder then no more WL 2 enjoy leow. :D :p

mahalosux
06-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Hmm... as at now, there r 8 guest reading dis tread... I think our dear friend r offended... Hehe peng you.... we agar agar tio ho hor. Wait they catch harder then no more WL 2 enjoy leow.

ok lah ok lah...dunno y govt support this bunch of stupid people.. use our hard earn $ for them to zo bo lan...;)

interstuff
06-12-2005, 12:49 PM
not fair leh....
maybe this man could haf got it elsewhere and spread it to them...:confused:

jus my 2 cents

The man will quote all the sources he had sex for the last few months and they will track down. It may be difficult but according to CDC . That is the procedure they have to take.

Good brother
06-12-2005, 12:55 PM
The man will quote all the sources he had sex for the last few months and they will track down. It may be difficult but according to CDC . That is the procedure they have to take.
Sincerely hope all bros here are fine and safe.... :)

steamsteam
06-12-2005, 01:06 PM
hope everybody alrite

obelisk
06-12-2005, 02:19 PM
hope everybody alrite

hope not good enuff...
must pray:D

dt3305
06-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Last time know 1 KTV gal and she was arrested by AV...let me tell you they do not take blood test...they only record her statement and check her travel documents...the law does not empower them to ask the gal to undergoes blood test for HIV...no law requires that unless the spouse has contracted and that they can only advise the other spouse to take the blood test on his own free will...only blood test empowered by law is for drink driving for alcohol contents.

for the raid at DC, if a guy has contracted HIV and through contact tracing by CDC, the AV may be alerted and yes, they may raid the place but most of the time contact tracing are difficult as the said guy may have visited Batam, HC in Singapore and then DC KTV...who and when he contracted it seems impossible to trace...HIV got 3 months window period...the guy got to have a great memory to recall what he did during the 3 months period and how many gals he bonked...

just an advice, dont do raw blow job in KTV...the gal doing you may have done another guy in another room raw...never cleans up and starts to blow you...you may get nasty STDs...HIV low risk though...

sadfa
06-12-2005, 08:24 PM
i find it very odd n strange police will conduct aids test. when they raid, its over narcotics, immigration, licensing or vice.

further, i dont know whether the law can allow the police 2 force gals to have aids test, if they refuse.

also, why do aids test 4 dyn classic?
its not exactly renowned 4 specials in the premises compared 2 others.

if they want to do that, they should hammer all the geylang streetwalkers, tuina n all ktvs too. but how much will all the aids test cost?

one possibility is that the gers when renewing student pass, went thru aids test n found they kenna.

ive not heard of police doing aids test just becos someone cheong there said he have sex there. what happened? he got bj from every girl there? plus these girls move about. after a while, even if u go to dyn classic, they may have gone home or shift base. so what purpose will it serve?

if the purpose is to scare people from going to ktv, then it will fail becos people will just shun dyn classic n go to other ktvs.
a more effective way will be to say some geylang streetwalkers got aids instead.

but in order to do that, they will publish in the papers saying the prc meimeis kenna aids. but we havent seen anything to that effect!