PDA

View Full Version : How not to erect at clean mp?

SammieFan
13-08-2014, 10:32 AM
any bro can share technique? I can't seem to hold my erection, is it normal? will it deem offending to the masseur?

Greendevil
13-08-2014, 03:42 PM
simple bro, go to those old auntie MP or male massanger one. if you still erect, WIN LIAO LA

kayzie
13-08-2014, 03:48 PM
its all in your mind . just dont think of dirty stuff and you be fine. OR just release it off before gg for the massage lol.

Zacelfron
13-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Just learn to relax bro.

sky_liner2
13-08-2014, 05:13 PM
any bro can share technique? I can't seem to hold my erection, is it normal? will it deem offending to the masseur?

I tried this before and it works!!!

Tie at least 3 rubber bands onto your didi and last wrap clinch onto your 2 ding-dongs before the start of massage. If this cannot, repeat with 5 rubber bands......

Turtle
13-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I can't seem to hold my erection, is it normal? will it deem offending to the masseur?

You ah..... really envy you. Me want it to erect to impress also cannot. Haha....

yangguo
13-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Huh? Why do you think it's an offence? :confused:

I guess most women like to see an erection behind the pants, especially when only you and her are inside the room!

Well.. you may even get a GQ if you are lucky. :D:p

NRider
13-08-2014, 06:21 PM
simple bro, go to those old auntie MP or male massanger one. if you still erect, WIN LIAO LA

Agreed with you Bro, this is one good technique, I have tried and worked for me, not sure about other Bros..

Bery
13-08-2014, 09:42 PM
If you dun erect, the masseur will definitely feel offended.
When u erect, they will giggle and many times will start joking with you.
I have a regular masseur at a clean MP, and now I can auto roam when she massage me. I even requested her to discreetly massage my Kkj.
All started from an erection during the first massage......:D

sta1100
13-08-2014, 09:43 PM
its all in your mind . just dont think of dirty stuff and you be fine. OR just release it off before gg for the massage lol.

Correct, try that many time it worked

Steley
13-08-2014, 11:37 PM
I tried this before and it works!!!

Tie at least 3 rubber bands onto your didi and last wrap clinch onto your 2 ding-dongs before the start of massage. If this cannot, repeat with 5 rubber bands......

Yr didi suffocate, how to erect

diputs1269
14-08-2014, 11:28 AM

Don't worry so much, it is a compliment to the masseur or else they will get offended if no erection. :D

toyotarush
14-08-2014, 12:04 PM
If you dun erect, the masseur will definitely feel offended.
When u erect, they will giggle and many times will start joking with you.
I have a regular masseur at a clean MP, and now I can auto roam when she massage me. I even requested her to discreetly massage my Kkj.
All started from an erection during the first massage......:D

Fully agreed. I tried that before too.

horniez
14-08-2014, 12:18 PM
me too. at clean MP.

that's the plus side of having a regular, and she's slim and loooong hair, just my type.

one time she "disturb" me and I end up having an erection. then bcos know her so long, i grab her hand and made her massage my KKJ. And I managed to massage her meimei also. hehehehe...

too bad she left the place and I lost contact with her ler... haiz.

Fully agreed. I tried that before too.