PDA

View Full Version : Ruler Loong - Peasants should be grateful to Familee

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-08-2014, 02:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/grateful-to-serve/1308076.html

PEASANTPORE: Ruler Loong on Tuesday (Aug 12) celebrated his 10th year as the country's paramount autocrat, and took the opportunity to remind the rebellious peasants who toiled and slaved make his and the regime's job to do things for Familee "much easier" via social media.

One of those Ruler Loong thanked in his Facebook post was predecessor former Ex-Regent Woody Ah Goh-Goh, "who was forced to hand over to me a ship in good shape, and has stayed out of sight ever since then".

Below is Ruler Loong's message in full:

Ten years ago today, I was sworn in as Prime Minion or the Autocrat.

I am grateful for this opportunity for peasants to serve Familee with immense help from overly educated lackeys, minions and rich foreigners. I learn much from my Papa, the other foreign despots e.g. King Rama IX and Overlord Obama.

Their views and insights have shown me that peasants should be exploited for the ruling party and former Commie Butchers Mao and Stalin are prime examples of great despots in our age.

I wish to remind peasants, especially the Jane Austen rebels and Bapoks that if you continue to balk me and the regime pursuing your wasteful agendas, rest assure, I invite your family members for a Asiatic Tea Party. You know, I know, what that means.

We practice a sham procedural erections, hence your support and engagement means nothing to the regime.

I thank Overlord Obama for his faith in me, hence there is no Peasantpore Spring.

I also want to say 'Thank you' too, to the Paul Lampars, known as 'volunteers, grassroots vermins, and slimy supporters who give so generously of your time and energy to act as the regime's eyes and ears and spy on peasants and report dissenters at the earliest moment.

You make it much easier for me and the regime to do 'things' for rebellious peasants.

Thanks also to Ex-Regent Ah-Goh-Goh, who is forced by my Papa to hand over to me a ship in good shape. Throughout history, heir apparent and regents never had a easy time but Papa had told me if he can elevate you, you can bring you down, hence he only follow an example from King Louis XIV when he pick you as the lame regent.

I exhort peasants to continue to toil and slave for the good times, exclusively for Familee.

- Ruler Loong

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?187722-Ruler-Loong-Peasants-should-be-grateful-to-Familee&goto=newpost).