PDA

View Full Version : Need help: Complete guide to cheonging PRC night club/KTVs

halogen019
11-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Good day to all night club/KTV cheongsters.

First of all, please let me clarify that I was not lazy to do a search to find information on guides to cheong night club. It is that the amount of information is quite huge and it takes quite a bit of time to filter. Some are also very outdated. Results of most posts only has talk cock contents and meeting arrangements, not easy to find a step by step guide.

Secondly, my experience is limited to pinay pubs and Malay ktvs but I have never been to a PRC night club like jade club or tian an men to name a few. My experience in pinay and Malay scene may be low as compared to other more senior bros here but I should have sufficient knowledge to share should you require a guide to cheong these places.

I used to be a noob too but some bros are generous enough to share with me info, so I hope some senior bros can help me out with a few questions:

Before going
1. What is usually the best time and day of the week to go so the variety and quality of girls will be good?
2. Do I need to call the "mamasan" in advance to book a room?
3. I know that night clubs have butterfly system. Is it possible to get the mamasan to arrange for a girl to sit with me throughout the whole session?
4. Any norm dress code? I always cheong in berms and a tee or polo tee. :D

During session
1. I suppose I will be brought to a Ktv room and will be requested to get a bottle and mixers. Typically do they have vodka bottles?
2. I believe a parade of girls will be brought to my room. Then I will have to choose. Is that correct?
3. I am usually a one-girl man, that means I don't want the girl to move to other rooms and I don't mind paying the girl a bit more, is that workable?
4. The session will be singing, drinking, talking cock etc. in terms of playability, the girls would be quite daring right? And playing/rubba rubba will be from the start/ in the middle of the session?
5. Is there something like a R&B session set aside like Malay ktvs? Or is it like R&B all the way in there?
6. If there happen to be butterfly girls keep coming in, is it ok to reject them all? Or do I need to pay a "small tip" to ask them to move out?
7. Usually how long does a session last? Don't want to spend too short or too long a time in there.

Damages (a range will do):
1. Tips for mamasan =
2. Tips for waiter (if any) =
3. Tips for girl sitting with me most of the time =
4. Tips for butterfly girls =
5. Damage for "extras" =
6. Damage for room charges =
7. Damage for bottle =
8. Other misc charges =

After session
1. Able to bring girl out for a meal?
2. For bringing girls out after my session, do I need to pay extra for the mamasan? Or do girls work on a quota basis? Enough means can go out earlier?
3. I suppose anything that we want to do after the session is up to the chemistry/negotiation between the girl and me?

Summary
Any other DOs and DONTs?

If these info are not convenient to post here, please pm me the info. Will reward handsomely with rep points.

That said, I always cheong alone and that is my habit and preference. Would like to thank bros in advance if you intend to invite me to join your groups but I may have to politely decline.

If you need a guide to Malay Ktv and pinay pubs, I am happy to exchange my knowledge too. (Subject to screening)

Thank you! :)

4getful
11-08-2014, 08:02 PM
There are many outing organised by some bros in this forum. Y not join in their outing n u can have a clearer pic on what r expected. The saying goes as, seeing is believing. Theory n practical r ways big big different. Cheers

halogen019
11-08-2014, 10:59 PM
There are many outing organised by some bros in this forum. Y not join in their outing n u can have a clearer pic on what r expected. The saying goes as, seeing is believing. Theory n practical r ways big big different. Cheers

Yes bro, agree with you. :)

I am just more shy haha... So far be it FL, HC, brothels, pick ups, pubs, ktvs I have all done it alone with the help of online resources and advice from bros here without any group or friends going together and would prefer to remain this way. Just a personal preference.

From what I read, an outing to a night club would cost a bomb and there seems to be different tiers of night clubs too.

tiahborlang
11-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Yes, I support your ideas on complete guide .
I need to learn more about KTV lounges.
Here is the another site which you refer to :

http://www.singthaidisco.com/forums/philippino-vietnamese-prc-joints/ktvs-in-singapore/

anonymouskimch
12-08-2014, 01:12 PM
bro! I just pm you some infor. Hope it helps ;)

owl888
15-08-2014, 09:46 AM
There are many categories of joints, which type u wanna go?
Viets : playful one or kuia kuia one?
PRC: High end (e.g. TAM), Med range (e.g. Jade, Chinadoll), low (playful type)

4getful
15-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Yes bro, agree with you. :)

I am just more shy haha... So far be it FL, HC, brothels, pick ups, pubs, ktvs I have all done it alone with the help of online resources and advice from bros here without any group or friends going together and would prefer to remain this way. Just a personal preference.

From what I read, an outing to a night club would cost a bomb and there seems to be different tiers of night clubs too.

No idea what is night club, sound like olden days place where men go look for women. Am confused with all the name. Almost all r called ktv to me, or some r called pub/club. Anyway all these places need to have beer etc, so ppl will get high n enjoy themselves. Few days ago, went to geylang alone also, sit down the backlane drink beer, this time lucky, got young viet ask to sit, see many enjoying cheaper alcohol drink with young women, maybe that is another type of joint, other than ktv, of cos no aircon but with natural air:D

anonymouskimch
17-08-2014, 12:31 PM
message removed