PDA

View Full Version : For the Bros who like ass rimming that end w a gd hj or cim (lucky u get fj w topup)

remus700
11-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Hope u share yrs too! 

She will bath w u, clean yr ass and dick thoroughly. As soon as she rinse u, she'll blow job u! A simple massage follow by her mouth filled with hot water, she will AR you, the feeling of the hot water in yr asshole and her tongue sticking into the inside with force and with her hands stroking yr balls.
Wah the feeling is great!
Next, she will bj u with hot water with force (most people will nt be able to hold that long), better tell her to stop.

During bj, her tongue will play tricks on yr dick. At this moment, she will bring a condom and she will ride u.......for me, I will grab her tits and hug her close and pump her with the trust that will send her to another world.

If you can last until here, she wld like to change dogie style cause my dick still solid (she can feel it want). As my stamina is limited, sometime I pause a while to regain strength. Immediately, she will asked why u stop while she is enjoying the trust I giving.

Abt 15 min left I shot my load.......

Hope u like my FR..........

As she is leaving SG so limited period only. I hope she will come bk soon.

She only accept chinese bro, sorry for other races.

JJSS
11-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Hope u share yrs too! 

She will bath w u, clean yr ass and dick thoroughly. As soon as she rinse u, she'll blow job u! A simple massage follow by her mouth filled with hot water, she will AR you, the feeling of the hot water in yr asshole and her tongue sticking into the inside with force and with her hands stroking yr balls.
Wah the feeling is great!
Next, she will bj u with hot water with force (most people will nt be able to hold that long), better tell her to stop.

During bj, her tongue will play tricks on yr dick. At this moment, she will bring a condom and she will ride u.......for me, I will grab her tits and hug her close and pump her with the trust that will send her to another world.

If you can last until here, she wld like to change dogie style cause my dick still solid (she can feel it want). As my stamina is limited, sometime I pause a while to regain strength. Immediately, she will asked why u stop while she is enjoying the trust I giving.

Abt 15 min left I shot my load.......

Hope u like my FR..........

As she is leaving SG so limited period only. I hope she will come bk soon.

Wow bro,
This is the way to go, enjoy:).....up you my humble points.

Tonyboi
11-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Bro can pm the place?

zaq1234
11-08-2014, 10:41 PM
darn..that's really hot man.

JJ1314
12-08-2014, 08:34 AM
who? where?

remus700
12-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Nt easy to reply PMs, anyway I'd replied.

Sharingit
12-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Good One ! Any ctc to share ? Thks

KopiSusu
12-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Can share location bro ?

Cheers :)

xiaojun1986
12-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Can share location bro?

BlessMySoul
12-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Bro can pm me also?

WhereGotTime
13-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks TS for promptly sharing the details of this gem (she is an FL btw). Booked a night appointment, located at a condo in the heartlands (non-sleazy).

Arrived and rang the doorbell. The door was opened by a PRC woman about late 20s (prettier than the pics provided on website).

Looks 6.5/10

Broke the ice and settled for 1xHJ, 1xCIM, AR and massage for $100 all-in.

Tits 6/10 (a bit hard)

Figure 7.5/10

Proceeded to the shower, where the tango begins and ends with her giving a short BBBJ in the shower, setting the tone for a memorable evening to follow. Went to the bed and she performed BBBJ with warm water. She had expert technique coupled with the sensation of warm water on the dick to send blood pumping all over the body. She would even suck you dry after CIM as if there is no water left on Earth!

BBBJ 8/10

After clean up, followed by catbath on the front. Use lips to grab the body muscles and pull through the body, tongue to poke massage, and boob massage everywhere. Then the highlight comes when she uses warm water in her mouth and gargle on the body, back and front, neck to toe to ass cheeks. It was super shiok, damn power until can forget your name!

Massage 9/10

Then the AR! She gargles warm water at the asshole area like washing the butthole. After what seems like an eternity in heaven, she spits out the used water and starts probing the asshole with her tongue. Like a rapist, she pokes and rims, pokes and rims!

Assrim 9/10

She repeats the hot water treatment on the front of the body and then begins to suck the balls with warm water. Once the didi is semi-revived from the first shot, she begins her oral assault on the meat pole once more. After a while, she stops, lubes the awakened didi and HJs to climax. HJ is a tad mechanical but the BBBJ before the HJ was as good as before!

HJ 5/10

And then after the 2 shots, she would still bother to shower together with you and still can autoroam as you please!

Service or GFE (whichever applicable) 7.5/10

Overall experience 8.5/10 (Highlights: hot water BBBJ, hot water AR and hot water body treatment)

She says she is leaving on the 25th of August. Pls ask TS for contact if you are interested. She seems to be a gem from what I heard. Words probably can't do her justice!

Zz1233
14-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Can share ctc? Tks.

myphotosf
14-08-2014, 01:30 PM
hi,

can share me the contact or location?

Thanks

Uncouth
15-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Hi ts,

Mind sharing contacts??

Thanks!

hoboy
15-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Hi bro. Can share contact/location/pic. Thanks

Tamhy
15-08-2014, 02:52 PM
Hi bro

Can share contact? Like to try Ar!

Thankd

onemore
18-08-2014, 03:00 AM
Hi. Would you mind sharing her contact? I would love to try her service. Thanks!

remus700
18-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Ctc given..........

Yolomf
18-08-2014, 01:56 PM
May i have the ctc bro? Thanks!:)

adidasman
19-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi bro , can help to share contact and location please

Tamhy
19-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Thank you Bro remus700 for the contact.

went down today and have a session with Yiling. went in the unit and there were total 4 gals including her. was asked to take up 双飛but I said no. want to try her alone first.

Went into the room and straight go for shower together. Like one of the bro have said, during shower already start first round of BBBJ. Suction is very good. After dry up proceed to bed and lay face down. Massage is almost non-existent. But who cares! But the BM is good! one of the longest BM I ever have. Then come the warm water treatment. First the back. Then the ass. come next the legs. So Shoik!

After that was asked to lift up the ass a little. I knew now is AR time! The warm water sensation AR was something I never try before. It is like cleaning the ass but only with tongue! After about 5 mins, was asked to turn around.

Everything all over again on the front side. Then she go for the shaft. Continue for a good 10 mins before I off load all my bullets into her mouth.

Overall is good experience.

Look:6
Massage:4
BM:7
AR:9
Damage: S$100

Nojam
20-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Brother can I have her contact and location? Thank you

cheetiong
20-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Bro, mind to share the location and contact?

coolguy2175
20-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Hi bro

can share yl contact details and damages? I got prc syt milfs contacts to exchange.

Many thanks in advance!!

Battersea
20-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Thanks to bro Remus700 for the contact

Managed to get a slot yesterday morning......dunno whether before of after bro Tamhy.....:)....get to the place, hear wrongly and went to another unit...:eek:....called again and finally arrived at her nest...

Went in, ushered to her room and was asked to shower.....took shower together but don't get the opening BBBJ....:confused:....asks to laid on the bed and she started the hot water therapy.....front side and my lower base.....

I never experience such therapy before......feels different....in a good way....she was singing with my mic and start capping me after that......asked me to do MOT....start the rally....vrooooommm.....vvvrrrrrroooooommmmm....ha lf standing doggie......doggie...she was moaning quite loud and I asked whether her roommate can hear or not......she said....don worry, carry on........WOT......and I was perspiring....she was too.....sideway.....MOT.....finally released my tooth paste.....

Ilovetosex
20-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Bro can share her ctc..?

skyscrape
20-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Brother can I have her contact and location? Thank you

onemore
22-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi bros,

Went to see her yesterday evening. I was quite impressed with her AR and hot water treatment BJ. However I think due to communication problem, I only had 30min from her, I chose the $80 option because I didnt want the FJ.

From all the other reviews, it looks like its more worthwhile to take the $100 option. She will be leaving on the 25th Aug.

So for those who wanna try this hot water therapy, better catch her soon!

IAMAGIGGOLO
22-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Share pleaseeeeee

remus700
24-08-2014, 09:18 AM
All requests for ctc given. .......

Tmr (25/8) is her last day..........wish she come bk SG again