PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Shit Coward Singapore Wayang NDP to Replace Lost Confidence & Security

Sammyboy RSS Feed
09-08-2014, 07:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Singapore ACTUALLY LACK most of the essentials to be a nation. It is a falsification and hollow balloon to be considered a nation. Shiny bright and perfectly looking strong from the outside. Totally lack contents in the hollow inside.

Singapore is indeed very weak and poor and coward and lazy. But pretending very very much to be the exact opposite.

Whatever the NDP is trying to false represent of what Singapore is, only the reversed is the only truth.

SAF is strong and capable and brave? Kiss my ass! From day one they are the worst coward babies in the entire world. No army in any part of world needs foreign maid to carry their full packs. They are the worst of Ah Gua soldiers and Coward KiaSU KiaSI period.

SPF SCDF Home Team is efficient and capable? Kiss my ass! No need Little India to prove this. MSK already did it. They are stupid lazy and useless. The mata murdered people and drag corpse under their car and dumped outside MRT station. The claimed to be clean but are very very corrupted. CNB SCDF CPIB Chiefs and countless officers are convicted and imprisoned for corruption.

Medical Service is inedequate and expensive. Public Transport is Nightmare. Public Hygine is horrible, house flies rats are everywhere, Dengue Fever kills Singaporeans forever, SARS scared the shit out of everyone, Ebola is coming. The Clean Garden City? KNN Kiss my ass again.

The education is total rubbish. Education system manufacture idiots who are pretending smart. Scholars are typical Chee Byes of PAP who screwed up A to Z.

Singaporeans are screwed deeply in hell, suffering financial problems, unable to afford medical and education as well as housing. CPF is Giant Mini-Bond. Shops closed down and retrenched, and Ah Loong legalized and opened up Loans and Pawn shops to replace regular businesses.

Racial Religious and Ethnic Harmony in SG? Kiss my ass deeply. Singaporeans are fighting to remove foreigners from this land. No body cares nor like each other. People are greedy lazy coward and selfish. Exploit and cheating each other more than in any other nations.

Family values and bonds? Kiss my ass all the way! Parents are murdered and abandoned, and abused and neglected. Nursing homes maids and foreigners are the ones taking care of babies and old folks. Sibliling fights among themselves, at home, on streets, and in court. Law struggles to have Singaporeans feed their old parents and babies. Babies are abandened in lifts in rubbish dumps and thrown from HDB windows down to deaths.

Sing Song and Talk Cock to Wayang about NDP, and that big big CB mouth LHL on NDP Rally! Lies and nothing but lies.

CBCBCB Singapore. Count on CB Singapore!

Fuck off!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?187546-Chicken-Shit-Coward-Singapore-Wayang-NDP-to-Replace-Lost-Confidence-amp-Security&goto=newpost).