PDA

View Full Version : Balinese/javanese spa n massage

gonjol
29-11-2005, 12:37 AM
I was thinking of going to try out the place. So any bros got any FR of either place. Pls dont flame me hor. Appreciate it man.Thanzzz

fidi131313
29-11-2005, 05:30 AM
Sound like those outlet more for ladies.

sequence79
29-11-2005, 11:02 PM
u mean general sense or a specific place called javanese spa?

i know JC has a javanese massage center, quite traditional looking, have not try b4

sglookout
30-11-2005, 12:47 AM
I dun think this place has any hanky panky.

Not my type as the massage is too soft.

Heard there are guys doing massage too.

PageUp
18-01-2006, 02:03 AM
a colleague of mine who went to one, i think its House of Javanese Massage along upp serangoon road near to the famous (corner) nasi lemak store / short walk from Kovan MRT.he was with his gf to have a massage & facial.so after massage (no special :-( ), the PRC did facial for his gf & then his turn.since his parking coupon was up,he asked his gf to go down & tear another coupon.when she left the room,the PRC immediately started sweet talk with him to ask him to buy a x'mas package,etc,etc & started massaging his palms & bringing his palms near to her tits (at least a size 36C/D,firm & very real! according to him) & rub his palms on them;my friend had to resist since his gf might come back (although his little head is thinking otherwise);i thinkn he'll go back & check it out without the gf in tow.

Dark Magician
18-01-2006, 08:27 AM
there 1 along upper east coast road .... any 1 try b4 ?

arc512
18-01-2006, 06:22 PM
there are a few of these shops around... i know somerset has one too (near the youth park).
all decent joints and unlikely to have specials lah.
and yes, you usu get men doing the massage for you if you're a guy.

imaginative
19-01-2006, 12:36 PM
a colleague of mine who went to one, i think its House of Javanese Massage along upp serangoon road near to the famous (corner) nasi lemak store / short walk from Kovan MRT.

Just called. The branch at Kovan is closed down already.

sandwich
19-01-2006, 04:07 PM
The branch at kovan is not closed, they just renovated and change to Balinese style. Place looks posh now after the reno. Great place for relaxing massage, price is not high too.