PDA

View Full Version : Another Bedok Tuina

Jonas21
28-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Well in my last thread I found 1 tuinah at bedok north with special but the gals there are very old and cim. Yesterday while I was having makan I saw a new tuinah shop at bedok and decided to try it. Push open the door and saw quite a pretty PRC (compare to JC or PPC still CIM one but better than the one at bedok north), was inform the price is 36 for an hr and I took it. Was lead to the last bed and told me to undress, saw no shorts on the bed and I think sure have special one. (While being lead to the bed, saw my neighbour was being massage by another gal and she was massaging his nipple. Mind thinking sure have special one) Strip naked and she came in, started massage on my back, very good massage, enough strength. After finish back, ask me to turn front. She never say anything and massage my head and legs, the hr finish and I told her I wish to extend another half an hour, she ask me where else I would like her to massage and I hint her between the legs and she get it, quit good HJ. After cumming she massage my head, her skills are quite good and ask her she do facial b4 and she say yes used to work as mei rong shi. After the half an hour finish, I went to the toilet and pay the counter 54, and all this time she never ask me to pay for the HJ, guess it include in the massage. Was still smiling at me when I left not face black black. Sure will go back again and pay her next time if she give me special service. :D

Ok now for the sharing part, bros who have rep 20 points and above than can get the add of this tuinah from me, cause now raids are very often and do not wish to have this place in AV black book. Also do not wish to have ppl to make use of this gal and never pay for the special. Hope you all understand.

K9696
28-11-2005, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE=Jonas21]QUOTE]

can u pm me the place.;)

shawn001
29-11-2005, 09:57 AM
Well in my last thread I found 1 tuinah at bedok north with special but the gals there are very old and cim. Yesterday while I was having .

Yesterday went to recce Bedok

went in a tui na
average looking lady about early 30s

massage i must say was not bad at all.
finish one hour ask me want to add time and mo sha for me
i say ok

btw i wear my under wear throughout so when mo sa i say i dont want to dirty my pants
can i take out
she was quite hesitant but said ok

the rest is history

tui na $50
hj $30
fj dont know have or not

Jonas may be we can trade leads and see whether same one or not

shawn001
29-11-2005, 10:08 AM
went to a tui na in bedok north yesterday
the prc was average looking early 30s
but tui na was good
finish one hour ask me want to extend and mo sha
i say ok

btw all the while i was wearing my own underwear

so when mo sa i say dont want to dirty my undie can i take out
she was hesitant but say ok

the rest is history

tui na $52
hj $30

Jonas may be we can confirm whether we went to the same place?

holymonk
29-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Bro,
Can give me the blk number as i stayed in bedok for 20 over years. Been frequent tuina in bedok areas often but no special. would really appreciate if you would tell me. I got no points as i did not post any post here due to no special given from tuina centre in bedok so far. Million thanks in advance........

amoxil99
29-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Bro,
Can give me the blk number as i stayed in bedok for 20 over years. Been frequent tuina in bedok areas often but no special. would really appreciate if you would tell me. I got no points as i did not post any post here due to no special given from tuina centre in bedok so far. Million thanks in advance........

AV hardly raid neighbourhood area right?? this is at South or North?? The north one overall not bad lah if you looking for jus massage.

Give some hints leh

Jonas21
02-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Well went there again but tis time no special was offer, even reject my offer to extand for another half an hour. Maybe she scare already. So will skip this place from now on but luckly I found another tuinah that confirm provide special everytime. As this is the one and only shop there I will just give hints about tis place, there got alot of prata to eat and got a tample there too. Hope the bros here will noe tis place. I saw 3 ladies there (was told by the gal who serve me there is a 4th gal which I never see), all PRC. The boss girlfriend or wife (never ask but saw them b4 going in) quite chio, very fair. The one who serve me to me is ok looking, some more quite young 28 only, the last one I never see the face but from the back I see should be CMI.(but at got another guy was service by the CMI gal seems to have a good time, can hear the gal moaning)
The massage is very good, enough strength, some more not 2 oily. Special quite good take her time to make me cum and can autoroam. Price is 32 for 1 hr massage and HJ 30. (She never say how much I just give & no complain)

qwertyup
07-12-2005, 02:09 AM
This new place you found got a "home-ly" feel right? ;)
Almost thought I stepped into someone's house by mistake.
Must climb stairs to go up to this unit.
Nearby got convenience store & 4D shop.

Jonas21
07-12-2005, 04:14 PM
This new place you found got a "home-ly" feel right? ;)
Almost thought I stepped into someone's house by mistake.
Must climb stairs to go up to this unit.
Nearby got convenience store & 4D shop.

Yup you are right, opposite is singapore post.

TimDuncan21
08-12-2005, 12:58 AM
this place not at bedok lah,its at the outer edge of bedok.
dunno what "pang" bedok 1 lah. u guys go n guess...smart ppl then will know the "what PANG" bedok.

roti prata satu...milo dinosaur satu...:D

shawn001
08-12-2005, 11:15 AM
this place not at bedok lah,its at the outer edge of bedok.
dunno what "pang" bedok 1 lah. u guys go n guess...smart ppl then will know the "what PANG" bedok.

roti prata satu...milo dinosaur satu...:D

wa lao if you talking about pang bedok it is far far away from bedok
tell people it is bedok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Jonas21
08-12-2005, 01:49 PM

Pls if you stay at bedok you would noe it is just a 10 mins walk from bedok south to there. Why is it far far away? Any other ppl agree with him?

taurus75
08-12-2005, 01:55 PM
think its a misunderstanding lo...coz if brudders coming by taxi , bus or MRT..it will bring them down to bedok central..
only bedokians will know SP Bedok..but not those non-bedokians..
brudder shawn do have a point there...
but u are half right about the travelling distance...
juz a misunderstanding...no probs

Jonas21
08-12-2005, 02:50 PM
think its a misunderstanding lo...coz if brudders coming by taxi , bus or MRT..it will bring them down to bedok central..
only bedokians will know SP Bedok..but not those non-bedokians..
brudder shawn do have a point there...
but u are half right about the travelling distance...
juz a misunderstanding...no probs

Wah I did not noe I'm call that? Cute!!!

giggs310010
08-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Wah I did not noe I'm call that? Cute!!!

Any young girl to recommend ??:rolleyes:

wolverman
08-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Yup you are right, opposite is singapore post.

Now all the BEDOKIANS Know.......... :D

obelisk
08-12-2005, 04:01 PM
so non-Bedokians like me LL bring out street directory and do some hunting...:(

lauhumkoo
08-12-2005, 05:27 PM

to all bros here, weather this place is call "pang bedok" ,bedok nrt or bedok sth is does'nt matter. after all the road name is still under Bedok. my 6 cents told me issit behind a buddhist temple.:p

ballzballz
08-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Going to recce later.... hopefully can find the darn place. Hope its not a maze there.:p

qwertyup
09-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Seems like the thrill of finding some happening joints at their backyard has made a lot of bedokian brudders here very excited. :p
Though this ping pong pang bedok area is not very big, it takes a sharp eye to spot the location (unless you have been reading very carefully).
Word of caution : Dont go armed with high expectations of the standards.

john_hougang
09-12-2005, 03:32 AM
Bros. dun waste yr time.. the ladies CMI lahhh, I been there, go up and wait for 5 mins and they still watch TV than wanna chio customers. Any one know if Marine Parade have??

Jonas21
12-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Bros. dun waste yr time.. the ladies CMI lahhh, I been there, go up and wait for 5 mins and they still watch TV than wanna chio customers. Any one know if Marine Parade have??

In the first place I never say the gals are SYT or wat, I already say that this place is for ppl who live nearyby and do not wish to go too far away for a quick one.

CIM1011
12-12-2005, 05:53 PM
In the first place I never say the gals are SYT or wat, I already say that this place is for ppl who live nearyby and do not wish to go too far away for a quick one.

For those bros who're not driving, don't bother going cos its not worth the effort. There's another one with special service right at the Bedok Central near library. Have fun!

Massage Lover
12-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Hi Brother Jonas21

can you let me know the place of the Bedok one where you say have but now don't have already.
Me still like to try since I stay there.

Me got no points, but please PM me the block or place,

Thank you.

wpns
12-12-2005, 11:49 PM
hello..pals...out there;)
if there any massage parlour...to recommend..
im new in here..:p
no pts..too..

i just returned from STATE..(i been there 2yrs)

looking for good..massage..and service...or..even best FL.

lets bonk to the end...

IloveBusty
13-12-2005, 01:33 PM

Marine Parade :eek: dun play play eh?! ex-PM Goh is the MP there mah nah wu special wan boh lah...........:o

hornie
13-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Damn.. this place is just 5 minutes walking distance from my place... must control temptation!

montynaughty
13-12-2005, 10:06 PM
I already reported this some time ago. Look, see and read carefully.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44064&page=2&highlight=east

Jonas21
14-12-2005, 03:44 PM
For those bros who're not driving, don't bother going cos its not worth the effort. There's another one with special service right at the Bedok Central near library. Have fun!

Is it the one behind the bank? There got special mah?

qwertyup
15-12-2005, 12:41 AM
R u referring to this one behind the bank & near games shop, size of a quarter shop?
I thought it has closed down?
:confused:

graz8
15-12-2005, 02:33 AM
yup, it has already closed. 2 old women running the shop. eeeeeeeewwwww

hungryscribe
17-12-2005, 12:45 AM
A quick FR,

Was feeling tense and horny, so quickly zoomed down to the location. Took abit of walking around till I was sure I found the right one. Went up, saw 3 ladies chilling out in front of the TV. Asked for massage, and proceeded to the room. Got naked, and the lady started the 45 minute massage. Was quiet the whole time, seeing that I don't speak CHinese, and she, no English. Autoroaming is allowed though. But she spoke the language of luurrrve, and asked whether I wanted special, said yeah, jerked me off, offered me warm water, got dressed and went on my way.

The service:
Communication blackout, so I give 5/10

Massage: 8.5/10, painful but pleasurable

H/J: 6.5/10 just average methinks.

The lady:
Looks: 5.5/10 she looked to be in her 30's

Boobs: think A cup, quite small, 5/10.

Overall, satisfactory.

Damage: 60 bucks for 45 minutes massage and hj

Anyone who wants the exact location of this joint pls msg the threadstarter

Officecock
02-08-2006, 01:45 PM
There are only two establishments area in this area so I don't need to give any more indication other than the one I went to a few weeks ago was the one at ground level. Yes it's operated by a couple of older ladies, yes the ambience is hardly 5 star, but I have really grown tired of seeking SYTs who just don't live up to expectations.

I am fully enjoying the pleasures of the older woman at the moment. Just for a proper massage and a nice handjob to finish of. Simple, clean, no performance anxiety issues for either party.

Damage was 20 bucks for a 45 minute oil massage. The lady who worked on me is probably early 40s, maybe older. JoJo I think. Looked like she was about to go marketing. Full figure, short denim shorts, loose t-shirt, hair in pigtails, noticeably smooth skin, but not a looker by any means. Just your average aunty.

Stripped and on the bed I received a good oil massage for over half an hour - really good for the jet lag. She worked quietly, communication was done with smiles and laughs because I have no Chinese and she no English. Ideal. Very relaxed, just enjoying a good workout on my back, shoulders, and legs, noticing the smooth coolness of her legs as they brushed me from time to time. Nothing overtly ssexual, just a good massage with the occasional 'slip' which I love.

She then walked on my back using some form of bars suspended from the ceiling. Bliss.

Once I'd turned over, of course my friend was awake - I just can't help it. She offered the finish off I desired for 50 bucks. I felt fine about that, and it was done in a very tender way. Also, I was happy to discover her boobs, which she exposed for full access, were remarkably smooth and firm, a nice handful.

Why am I posting this? Well, I could really do with more 'massage aunty' information. In praise of older women, they give excellent massages, don't intimidate with their vanity, know the ways of the world and are happy to tend to a younger man's selfish need for release. Any other bro's got similar info on the best of the older generation (massage/hj only) then why not start a new thread for it? I'm posting this here because I can't be bothered with questions on location and looks and all that lazy shit which deskbound wankers always come up with.

So older women in Tui Na, open the floodgates and I will go sample :)