PDA

View Full Version : a boy to a men~

maxmaxmax999
28-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Hi there , I am 22 Chinese male,no smoking and no alcohol ,single , wan look for a female to make friend or others(if u wan ) I am 173, 67kg,my email is [email protected]. anyone interested can msg me. Sincerely

Jhonbust
28-07-2014, 09:36 PM
I help you bump your thread.
Hehehe.
:D

demonhunter
29-07-2014, 02:35 AM
A boy to a MAN ,not men

1 Tui = Man
2 or more Tui = Men

Zi pai si gin nah kia eh ang mor si beh chui ....

and if u don't DRINK , don't SMOKE , you don't know what you are missing in life

skyleon
29-07-2014, 11:04 AM
TS got any picture of yourself ? :p

PPGirl
29-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Hi there , I am 22 Chinese male,no smoking and no alcohol ,single , wan look for a female to make friend or others(if u wan )

eh ts.. can specify "others" means what ah? :p

<<totally>>
29-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Hi there , I am 22 Chinese male,no smoking and no alcohol ,single , wan look for a female to make friend or others(if u wan ) I am 173, 67kg,my email is [email protected]. anyone interested can msg me. Sincerely
More information abt him if you want. Name : 黄X枝。Study @PSB academy. Long time no CSI people liao. :D

theHerring
29-07-2014, 08:14 PM
More information abt him if you want. Name : 黄X枝。Study @PSB academy. Long time no CSI people liao. :D

Ooo nice one totally:)

I believe you will soon be posting his pictures :p

<<totally>>
29-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Ooo nice one totally:)

I believe you will soon be posting his pictures :pOmg!! You have make me remember something long ago. Where is that thread? Been there and did it before. That coral face guy if I am not wrong. I believed you must have been there to witness that. Haha. Not doing that unless there are reasons complying me to do so. Only some recently active guys here fail to realize it. :D

Found it. Had a great laugh reminiscing it. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=357136

PPGirl
29-07-2014, 09:32 PM
It has been quite sometime ppl putting real email address :D

<<totally>>
29-07-2014, 09:54 PM
It has been quite some time since ppl put real email address :DHmm. Later buying something to tempt you again. :D

PowerSeh
29-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Coincidentally, I do have some pictures which will be shared to a small handful of Brothers.
Do keep in mind, you have to be a fan of BBW (Big Bitchy Woman). :D

<<totally>>
30-07-2014, 02:16 AM
Coincidentally, I do have some pictures which will be shared to a small handful of Brothers.
Do keep in mind, you have to be a fan of BBW (Big Bitchy Woman). Please post the pictures out to let all the brothers to see. As a Non BBW (Big Bitchy Woman) lover, I would not mind seeing it as well. I did want to witness and admire them as I have yet to seen them before. Many brothers will love to see them as well.
Or are you planning to trade those pictures for points? Such an act is deemed as selfish and cannot be condone over here. Proved it to us that you are not that type of people.
If those pictures are as great as what you say, I believed you will be well rewarded. If you are just saying it to tempt the brothers, you will be rewarded too. Lol. Kiang jiu huo, mai gei kiang. You are not even close. Haha. :D

masterwanker
30-07-2014, 07:03 AM
eh ts.. can specify "others" means what ah? :p

The only words that I can think of is lover , fuckbuddy , nostringsattach and enemies ...

PowerSeh
30-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Please post the pictures out to let all the brothers to see. As a Non BBW (Big Bitchy Woman) lover, I would not mind seeing it as well. I did want to witness and admire them as I have yet to seen them before. Many brothers will love to see them as well.
Or are you planning to trade those pictures for points? Such an act is deemed as selfish and cannot be condone over here. Proved it to us that you are not that type of people.
If those pictures are as great as what you say, I believed you will be well rewarded. If you are just saying it to tempt the brothers, you will be rewarded too. Lol. Kiang jiu huo, mai gei kiang. You are not even close. Haha. :D

A mediocre bid you spelled out but I have to inform your feeble method was an epic failure.
You and your other half can't seem to get the hock off the points proposition.
The two of you whine around about points, clones, and what have you.
You focus on the trivial matters and the big picture eludes you eventually.
Come back and try again. :D

Totallyuseless
30-07-2014, 01:53 PM
A mediocre bid you spelled out but I have to inform your feeble method was an epic failure.
Come back and try again. :D
Totally agreed:D

<<totally>>
30-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Come back and try again. Can't you be your usual self? Told you to post in oxford style and you really actually did it. Good boy. You did a great job more than the husky I used to feed as he know how to howl only.

A posting with several lines yet errors existed. What do you mean by: can't seem to get the hock? Hook I assumed. Haha.

That about is extra just like you. When you whine around something or whine about something. You do not whine around about something. Another hit to your bruised wound. You are getting English class from me. Opps. So sorry about that.

Do your checks in the near future before you post. How to prevent me from finding amusement in you? I will come back to see if I have time to do so. Go brush up your language. Btw where are the pictures that you claimed you have? Post them out leh. Go boy go. :D

PowerSeh
30-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Do your checks in the near future before you post. How to prevent me from finding amusement in you? I will come back to see if I have time to do so. Go brush up your language. Btw where are the pictures that you claimed you have? Post them out leh. Go boy go. :D

I observe I'm creeping onto you?
If your mark is precise, you could do without the BBW (Big Bold Words).
I put it to you that you are in frantic requirement for attention.
There is no need to affirm you will be back later when you are blandly staring at the screen and searching for updates.
While you are at it, why not correct your other half's posts as well?
On second though, save it. It administers great humour on a cold afternoon. :D

PPGirl
30-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Cant help but feel u r someone we know.
Someone whom always like to post his shitty pics.
Same method used.. threatening to post pics.
Dun keep tell me im assuming again but i can tell u my 6th sense is damn strong this time.

<<totally>>
30-07-2014, 04:18 PM
I observe I'm creeping onto you?
If your mark is precise, you could do without the BBW (Big Bold Words).
I put it to you that you are in frantic requirement for attention.
There is no need to affirm you will be back later when you are blandly staring at the screen and searching for updates.
While you are at it, why not correct your other half's posts as well?
On second though, save it. It administers great humour on a cold afternoon. :DBlankly you mean? Nope those words are certainly not in bold. They just look big, that's all. I was having fun over at the other thread laughing at your fellow camp mate who need more practise in 打飞机 in order to improve his spelling.
Do keep in mind, you have to be a fan of BBW (Big Bitchy Woman). Cut the crap and show us the photos you say you have. Haha. :D

<<totally>>
30-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Aiyo, why bother and wait what he posted. :D

PowerSeh
30-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Blankly you mean? Nope those words are certainly not in bold. They just look big, that's all. I was having fun over at the other thread laughing at your fellow camp mate who need more practise in 打飞机 in order to improve his spelling.
Cut the crap and show us the photos you say you have. Haha. :D

Isn't it about time you search for that minuscule dictionary of yours and learn English glossary.
Don't lose your cool. Do you feel nervous?
We are just getting warmed up.
There is so much fun to take pleasure in.
Enjoy your dinner. :D

demonhunter
30-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Isn't it about time you search for that minuscule dictionary of yours and learn English glossary.
Enjoy your dinner. :D

Ah Wee should learn English from you

<<totally>>
31-07-2014, 03:04 AM
Enjoy your dinner. :DI hardly use the dictionary nowadays. Let me intro my good friend - google. I cannot do without him when I am checking out stuffs.

I won't. Nervous? Nah. Have been awhile I last experienced that. So you are declaring that you got a couple of guys behind this. This is getting no where (boring) so please ask your group to give everything and together of whatever you guys got.

So where are the photos that you claimed you have? Dun have then say so.

Haiz. Brothers out there reading this thread, we have a situation here. Hope that something can be done so that he can learned his lessons - not to deceive the brothers here. :D