PDA

View Full Version : Anyone living in a condo & having problems with leaks?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-07-2014, 04:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I'm staying in a condo & recently the neighbours below are complaining of a water leak from above. It seems that the leak is coming from above, i.e. from my unit.
However I haven't done any renovations & I don't see any evidence of leaking problems in my unit

However the management says that I am responsible because the leak is coming from above.

I may have to tear up the floor of my kitchen to see if there is any hidden leaks. I'm obviously unhappy with the situation. If I tear up my perfectly good floor & don't find any leaks then who is going to pay the costs? Even if there is an underlying problem, am I responsible for it since I haven't actively done anything to my unit such as hacking the floors.:confused:

Welcome any feedback on where I stand legally in this matter. Any tips on how I can handle the condos management?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?186706-Anyone-living-in-a-condo-amp-having-problems-with-leaks&goto=newpost).