PDA

View Full Version : Grey Renault Kangoo HIT & RUN - driver is probably drunk

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-07-2014, 10:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Please share and help to find any eye witnesses for this accident last night in KPE. Lady driver is badly traumatized , let's go all out to find this dangerous drunk driver . Contact Kai Ng on Facebook or call 999 as police report has been lodged if you have any leads.
Last night we were victims of a HIT AND RUN. We were travelling on lane 1 from MCE-KPE-TPE, slightly before KPE TPE entrance, when a grey Renault Kangoo mini van from lane 3 slammed into the left side of our car and sped away. Driver was wearing a white tee shirt. Please can I ask for help to spread this video so justice can be served. There were several cars behind who witnessed the accident and might have managed to catch the vehicle no. Please report it or contact me. I can't sleep knowing that despite all the surveillance in the tunnels and the big talk about our efficient police force, nothing else can be done because the according to LTA and police, the cameras in the tunnels are meant to capture traffic flow only. Must there have been a death before this case is considered of high importance???

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186709-Grey-Renault-Kangoo-HIT-amp-RUN-driver-is-probably-drunk&goto=newpost).