PDA

View Full Version : My 8 year long affair

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Good day my friends. I found this gem of a story on another forum yesterday and its really too good not to share. Its not by me (don't have such literary caliber) and the brother who wrote it combined wit, humour and good communication flawlessly. Read to enjoy. Sorry I couldn't find the same brother's name on this forum, so I guess I'll share it here on his behalf. I am sharing not because I want you to up me. Its really damn funny and my friend and me reading it had many hilarious moments.
-----

The first time I met LingLing was back during my NS days, just when I was about to ORD in 1997. During then my platoon organised a BBQ get together at an east coast chalet and of course all the guys' GFs were asked to come along as well. I was the lousy platoon sergeant then, but I was unattached (not cool enough) while all my hokkien soldier infantrymen brought their gfs and gfs ' sisters along to show off and introduce to some of us unattached guys - especially me, who all the men say so sad no gf must introduce one to me.

I was talking to one of my men when Ah Biao, my platoon signaller came up to me with 2 girls.

"Sargen, this one is xiuyi and this one is my horse Ling Ling" he indicated in Hokkien to the girl holding on to his arm. I had a good look as Ah Biao never gave up an opportunity to sabo me when he could (he always told the PC that I gave the platoon canteen break whenever they sneak out to the canteen, then I kenna). This xiuyi is not bad looking, long black hair, facial features a bit flat but big breasts poking out from under her t-shirt. A bit meaty but you got to take it in a whole package. I didn't pay much attention to LingLing (my infantryman's horse, cannot eye too much) then but noticed she was quite pretty with dyed blond hair (hyuck). Not as tall as xiuyi and her breasts weren't as big either, but much slimmer. Of course both of them were serious professional ah lians and their manner was quite amusing to watch.

"Wah kow, you go and gai-siau this kind of guai1-guai1 one to xiuyi, where she like one..." said LingLing upon seeing me. Ah Biao then spoke up for me and said "Sargen very garang one, don't see he study air-level arh, everytime got exercise he always charge and die first one" and they all laughed. This xiuyi is a bit shy (for an ah lian) and didn't say much although she did hang around me and help me BBQ the chicken wings and some other stuff, which was nice of her.

Nothing else much happened at the chalet, and soon night fell and most of us decided to go home. I offered to give Ah Biao, Ling Ling and xiuyi a lift home in my rover6. "Wah, this guy is a ah-sia kia (rich man's son)" Ling Ling said when she saw my rover6. The whole gang boarded the car and we proceeded down the ECP towards town. Ah Biao asked me to drop him and LingLing off at Ajunied MRT. Xiuyi wanted to drop off too, but Ah Biao said that I can send her to her doorstep and that he and LingLing had stuff to do (heh). LingLing then punched me on my shoulder and told me"you better take good care of my sister hor! don't think anything funny har!"So I replied that I am a good fellow and not like Ah Biao.

After dropping LingLing and Ah Biao off I asked xiuyi where she stayed. She said she lived at spottiswoode park. We then drove up along SGH when she suddenly suggested that we get some drinks and just chit-chat for a while. We got some drinks from the mamak shop and I pulled the car over along one of the rows of shophouses behind spottiswoode park. She lit up a cigarette and offered one to me, but I told her that I don't smoke. She then looked at me and said, "wah you are really damn guai man!" We chitchatted awhile, about school, what i was going to do after I ORDed and stuff like that. I discovered that she and LingLing were 18 years old, and working as flower bearers at funerals. I asked which school she was formerly from and she said that they were formerly schooling at Yusoff Ishak but were dismissed when they were in Sec5. She woudln't tell me the reason.

We must have spoken for about 2 hours, and it was close to about 1.30am already. This whole time i kept pestering her to tell me the reason why LingLing and her were dismissed from school, but she wouldn't tell, so I started guessing.

"You beat up a teacher right?"
"No lah."
"You caught smoking?"
"Please lah, mister, you think smoking can get you expel one issit, you bloody stupid..."
"hmmm"
"You really wan to know?" she finally offered.
"Tell me lah"

Xiuyi then said" I got made pregnant in the beginning of Sec5..."
"And?"
"... the teacher and principal wanted me to go counselling, but I didn't want to go. I wanted to keep the baby also. I got into a big fight with my Teacher and scratched her face until she bleeding..."
"Warrao!"
"...LingLing also helped me in the fight. OF course man, she is my sister what! But after that the principal called us to his office, and sacked the both of us. LingLing then told him 'fuck you lah! you think your fucking school so good meh?!'" recalling this, Xiuyi burst out laughing.

I then told her that I didn't believe that she gave birth before, because her figure was still so good.

"You don't believe arh?" She asked teasingly. I told her no. She then lifted up her T-shirt (not fully, just enough to see a bit of the bra cups) and showed me her railway track. It was quite faded, but still obvious enough to see the pale line running from her tummy down her waist.

"Very ugly right" she asked.
"No, not ugly at all. You are so young but already so brave." I flattered her a little, sensing that there might be some nightsnack for me after all.
"Can I touch?" I asked.
"Ok. but don't touch anywhere else hor!" she said in a fierce tone.
Having her permission, i placed my hand on her tummy and caressed the smooth skin a bit.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:43 AM
"Oi, eat tauhoo issit?!" she snapped jokingly after a while.
"Your skin very smooth" i replied.
"Where got as smooth as you, ah sia-kia? I think your mummy bathe you with honey one right?!" she teased. saying to, she put down her t-shrt and covered her tummy. Sigh. I had to use the last resort.

"I also got scar..." I said, "... near the same location as yours."
"Wa! serious ar. show me ley!"
" cannot."
"Wei, not fair hor, I show you mine."
"Mine is near my little brother, how i show you?"

She became silent and stared at me with a half smile on her face. She then said, " nevermind, show me. You think I never see before issit... I've seen big big ones before ok little boy!"

Seeing that she asked for it, I unbuttoned the top button of my jeans and told her, "if you want to see you have to unbutton the rest yourself"...

She didn't wait for me to ask again, and reached over to unzip me. However, the car was rather cramped and it was difficult to remove my jeans, so she just shoved her hand inside my jeans (and briefs) to feel the (imaginary) scar for herself.

"Nothing ley" She remarked to me.
"Not there, lower..." I said. Her hands were already on my navel and got a real fistful of my pubic hair.
"Still cannot find." she said, moving her hands lower.
"Just a bit more."
"your injury so close to your cock can you still stand next time one or not!" she teased.
"If you touch later then you'll find out lor!?" I half asked.
She moved her hand lower still and I felt it make contact with my cockhead. She then moved her whole hand into my underwear and grabbed my shaft. "Wa, touch touch little bit someone already so hard...." she said and began to pump my cock in my briefs. By now my cockhead was had become engorged and peeped through my underwear.

I was enjoying every moment of this but i felt it was time to make some further moves, so i reached out and grabbed her left breast through her t-shirt. She gave out a surprised yep and quickly grabbed my hand. "What do you think you are doing mister!" she asked, but she wasn't angry.

"I couldn't tahan..."
"Yar yar, all men like that one lah, all want nehneh and cheebye only..." she then zipped up my jeans and said "ok no more service for you!" Disappointed, I buttoned up and felt that the gig was up. It was only a short drive back to her flat and we did it in silence. When we reached her flat I offered to send her up, and she said ok.

She lived on the 17th floor and we both got into the lift. Neither of us spoke until she said," wah, so disappointed arh, somebody."
I smiled at her and said "yar lor."
She smiled back and told me "don't kan cheong ok? you look like a good boy, don't spoil my impression of you..." saying thus, she came over and frenched me full on the lips. The way she kissed was fierce. She struck her tongue deep into my mouth and bit my lips hard, while her other hand fondled my cock through my jeans. I grabbed her big tits and squeezed them hard with one hand while the other grabbed her round ass through her shorts.
Ping! the elevator reached the 17th floor and the door popped open, too soon, as was always the case. I wanted to close the lift door and continue but she slipped out before i could do so. As I was about to step out of the lift she pushed me back and said, "some other day we continue ok? tonight very tired already... goodnight!" she gave me one last peck on the lips and the lift doors closed.

I drove myself home with the feel of her big smooth tits on my mind...

-------

The next day was a saturday, so I got to wake up late. Besides this was the ORD period and we were on leave most of the time. When I got up, i saw that I had one page (this was waaay before the cellular phone era, where pagers reigned supreme) on my motorola memojazz flex, and it was a number that looked vaguely familiar. Indeed, it was the pager number Xiuyi gave me last night.

I paged her with my room phone and she called me back in less than 5min.
"hello mr. pig! wake up liao issit?" she asked in her splattering of mandarin-hokkien laced with english.
"haha... yar, just. looking for me for something? or miss me?" I replied.
"don't thick skin lar Mr. Pig! Just want to say good morning to you only lar!"
"How come you wake up so early?" I asked
"Me and LingLing have to go and work at song-kar (funeral family, translated loosely). But I am here for 1 hour liao still never see her ley."
I asked her what time she knocked off today and she said it should be about 5pm plus but she'ld be going out with LingLing.
"Oorh..." I said disappointingly.
"Don't so sad lar Mr. Pig, i meet you after that ok?" She said chirpingly.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:44 AM
So I said ok and put down the phone and got about my usual chores. I was just settling down to reading the newspaper (I remember the headlines that day said that Princess Diana had passed on) when the phone rang again. It was Xiuyi.
"Dear! Dear..." she said (thats the first time anyone's called me that, hyuck hyuck)
"Yes?"
"LingLing stuck at bus-stop, she said no bus, can you go pick her up and drop her at the songkar..." Brothers, you must imagine that nowadays I wouldn't never entertain such silly requests but as a 21 year old with raging hormones it didn't seem like too much trouble. "Ok sure!" i said. In 15 min I was out of the house bearing down to Kallang MRT to pick up LingLing.

When I reached the busstop in front of the MRT station I saw LingLing and pulled up next to her. She got in quickly and thanked me for all this trouble. So I remarked to her " you are my dear dear's sister what, of course I must help lor". She replied jokingly "What! one night only become your dear dear already?! tsktsktsk...." We drove along joking and chitchatting. The song-kar was at teachers' estate, but a little while into the journey LingLing suddenly yelled out "cheebye!"

I asked her what's the matter and she said she left her white bra at home and her red one would show through the short-sleeved shirt she had to wear at work (i guess red bras would be disrespecting the dead?). Inevitably, I ended up driving her home to Ajunied to pick up a white bra. There wasn't anyone else at her home except Ah Biao who was fast asleep in her bedroom. Tell-tale signs of their lovemaking all around the house.

"Ok lets go lets go!" she said hurriedly dashing out of the toilet. The both of us left the house and drove down to teachers' estate (again). During the drive, I couldn't resist asking her "so how many times you all do last night?"
"Hahah... why must i tell you Mr. Kpo?"
"Its because Ah Biao always say he one night can do 5 - 7 times.."
"Pleeaaase lar mister! you want me to die issit? a woman only got one cheebye you know?!" she joked.
She wasn't going to let out any more information, so I dropped the subject at that.

I dropped LingLing off at the Song-Kar and Xiuyi came to my car to greet me. She gave me a peck on the cheek and promised to call me again later. So I left and headed for home.

Waited at home doing the usual stuff (played diablo, irc, icq etc etc - good old days!) until about 7pm at night when I got a page from Xiuyi. The alphanumerics were arranged to display the message "I miss you" but no number, so i paged her. She didn't call even after I'ved paged her a few times. Guys, you know the frustrating feeling of waiting for that target to call you back but NOOOO response. Finally, she called me at about 11pm.

"Mr. Pig, why you looking for me arrr"
"Ya... I thought you were supposed to call me after your song-kar finished."
"I know I know, but LingLing ask me to go shop shop and i forget to call..."
"I paged you so many times, how can you forget to call?!" I was losing my temper a little.
"I never hear my pager what. why are you so fierce?!?"
I sighed and told her "nevermind. Where are you now?"
"I am going out with LingLing to cheong at Sparks. you want to come?"
"No, I'm very tired, go to sleep liao. today morning wake up so early to help you pick up your friend..." that hit the spot alright.
"warrao! why are you like that? forget to call only what!" she was half screeching by now, so i replied "Nevermind, just forget it ok, call me when you reach home or when you are free." and i put down the phone.

About 20 min later, i received another page from Xiuyi, numbers arranged in "sorry", so I knew I did the right thing.

About an hour or so after the page, I got a call from Xiuyi.
"Hello... are you still angry..." she asked in a small voice.
"No. when was I angry. How can I be angry with you?" i replied (using the old bait and switch trick, hyuck hyuck).
"Haha... ok then you want to meet me or not..."
"Want... where are you..."

In 15min i was out of the house and driving down to ngee ann city to pick her ass up. Boy was she washed up when i got to her. Comepletely smelling of alcohol and cigarettes and she could hardly speak or stand properly. LingLing was with her propping her up; when she saw me she said "she had too much to drink, but she scared you angry with her. sorry lah, its my fault just now, i told her not to call you back when you paged her..." I told LingLing that i wasn't angry and that I'ld send Xiuyi back home. I put her in the passenger seat and drove off.

Halfway to her home Xiuyi sobered up and asked me where I was driving her. "I sending you home lar..." I replied.
"Harh... don't want... I want to go out with you...."
"Go where? all shops closed liao..."
"Then we go back to your house lor..." she suggested.
"Go to my house and....?" I asked.
"don't know. I want to see your room." she replied.

I weighed the pros and cons of doing so. My dad was on a business trip overseas and my mom had went to bed long ago, so it didn't seem too risky. "Ok!" I replied and swung the car about and drove home at full speed. I used to live in a bungalow along Lornie Road, so it was pretty close by. After I drove in through the main gate, i bundled her into my bedroom trying to make as little noise as possible. When she saw my room she said "wah.... so old already still play with toys arrh...", pointing to my collectibles. "Yar Yar... " I replied, my mind full of ideas on how to get into her skirt. Yet I was also wondering if it would be this easy to score - after all this was only the 2nd day I got to know her. I've always figured that Ah Lians were a wierd lot, but man, how little did i know then...

I turned on the TV and we watched a little. She snuggled up to me on my bed. Already she had taken off her shirt and only had her tube top and skirt on. I decided to make a move and started kissing her. She didn't resist but didn't seem to have her heart in it. Me neither, cause she smelt of alcohol and ciggies and such (you know what it tastes like when you kiss one of them ktv girls). My hands began to roam, travelling from her shoulders down to her chest. I didn't want her to think i was a pervert so i didn't linger at her titties too long, positining my hand on her thigh and just caressing it softly. We carried on for about a good 15min when I grew bolder and placed my hand between her thighs, rubbing her pussy through her panties. She squirmed a little and tried to pull away, but i hugged her close and didn't let her break out of our kiss. But she forced her way out eventually and looked all serious at once.

"Something I better clear up with you ok?" she said.
"uh huh..." i muttered, knowing its not good, whatever she wanted to clear up.
"I'm not the chinchye type of girl ok? I won't sleep with men anyhow one." she continued, " Don't think because I got pregnant by someone last time I am the type that will anyhow sleep with guys."
I protested that I wasn't thinking that way at all.
"I like you because I think you are gentleman, and because you will help out my friend and sister. But after I sleep with you, you will disappear like the rest of the cheebye men. I know one. All the men are like that one," she said, in her best english.
I told her that she needn't do anything she's uncomfortable with and let's just get back to watching tv, but she wasn't done...
"DO you love me or not?" she snapped.
"of course I like you. But only 2 days, i cannot say that I love you right? I will be lying if i said so."
"ok. so after 2 days only we also cannot fuck right?" she asked.
I said, "i never wanted to have sex with you. I was carried away just now. I'm sorry. If you don't like I can send you..."
"I never say I don't let you touch my body. Because if I don't let you touch you will disappear even faster." she was half smiling now and I can see that she's not so tense anymore. I was getting a first rate practical on ah lian psychology. So I replied "what do you want to do now?"

"I know you need that thing," she replied, "but I cannot sleep with you only after 2 days. maybe when i get to know you better ok?"
"Ok" i replied, a little surprised at her frank assessment of my physiological state.
She continued," if you want to go stead with me you must promise me one thing. you can fuck around outside but don't let me catch you. when we go out together i don't want to see you sian other girls. when you meet me you better wipe your mouth clean first ok?"

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:45 AM
I tried to convince her that I wouldn't fuck around outside.
"Pleaseeee lah. You think I born yesterday issit. All men fuck outside one, this thing cannot be controlled. But just remember to come back to me at the end of the day. I give you a lot of freedom because i don't want you to run away." she theorised. Whatever!

Next thing i knew, she said "lie down". SO i did, asking rather redudantly "what you want to do har...". She said," help you release lor." Saying thus, she pulled my SISPEC issued shorts to release my softened cock. Not for long though. she peeled my singlet off, and began licking one of my nipples while one of her hands stroked my cock. Most deifinately not her first time.

"Mmmm..." I let out a soft moan. "Why? painful ar?" she asked. "Painful i stop ok?"
"No no... i like it... makes me feel so good dear..."
She went back to her business, sucking and licking on my nipple while her right hand pumped my now hardened cock. I took the opportunity to fondle her titties though her tube; after a while, i pulled her tube down to reveal her breasts. Her breasts were soft and rounded, about 34C, with big brown nipples the size of small raisins. i pulled her upwards and began sucking hungrily on her left tit.

"arrh....." she moaned as i rubbed her crotch with my hand as my tongue attacked her nipple. She didn't stop me this time, but began to pump even harder on my cock. I slid my fingers into her panty, rubbing on her clit directly. after a while, she began to get really wet. she continued pumping really hard on my cock, and it was beginning to hurt a little.

"painful?" she asked me. "A little" I replied. "Sorry," she said, "i don't really know how to do it one..." I then asked her "dear...?"
"Yes dear...?"
"Can use your mouth?" i replied.
Without another word, she planted her lips on my mouth, running her tongue on my lips and gently kissed down my neck, stopping at my nipples and my abdomen, until her head was positioned at my rigid cock. She jerked my cock a few times, and licked the underside of my cockhead. The feeling was incredible. Her tongue gently washed my dickhead, coating it with a lot of saliva, then in one motion engulfed half of my cock into her lovely mouth. She sucked my cockhead hard whilst her hand pumped my cock, sending me into heaven.
after a while, she pulled up and said "don't shoot into my mouth ok... tell me when you want to shoot..." so i told her no worries and pushed her head back down towards my dick.

As her mouth sucked on my cock I grabbed her ass towards me and rubbed her clit pretty hard. I stuck my third finger into her pussy and fingerfucked her, she began to squirm and grabed my wrist with her free hand. I was getting a great view from back there, her hairy pussy was opened up for my viewing and I could see her cunt juice flowing down to her pubic hair while her mouth kept wolfing down as much of my cock as she could take. jesus.....

"argggh...." i exclaimed, feeling the tightness building up in my balls. she pulled out of my cock but continued to lick the underside of my dick with her tongue while her right hand pumped my shaft furiously. Soon, after a few strokes, my cock spewed forth streaks of hot sperm, much of it landing on her long black hair! she shrieked and let go, trying vainly to dust my creamy fluid of her hair, which made it worse.

"See lah..." she exclaimed, "I got your sperm on my hair." I told her that sperm was a good mosturiser (whatever! hyuck hyuck). She ended up taking a shower in my bathroom. When she emerged she was without makeup; she was even plainer than usual without the foundation, the eye liner , lipstick and eyeshadow, but at least she was average, not ugly. What wasn't average were her two melons, and when i saw them all nicely cleaned and washed, i rushed forward and began suckling on them again. "Enough already lar..." she said softly. My hand began to wander down her navel to her pussy again, and began to rub her clit, when she brushed my hand away.

"enough already lar dear...." she said.
"Huh? but you never... come yet what, you don't want me to help you release?" i offered.
"don't need... women not like men ok? not everytime need one ok..." she explained. Yar, right! those cows can be hornier than rabbits when the mood seizes them!

anyways we cuddled a little on my bed. when I next noticed the clock it was about 4.20am already, and she said that she needed to get home because she had a song-kar later as well. I didn't argue, being quite zonked out myself, so i offered to send her home and she agreed.

So i went stead with Xiuyi after that, although her schedule was pretty irregular and we didn't meet as often as most couples did. In addition, I ORDed afterwards and began matriculation in NUS (man, it was one sure fucked up university back then, but I'm guessing its even more fucked up now!). When we did meet we usually went out with LingLing and Ah Biao, to watch movies or play pool. I've been waiting for the opportunity to get into Xiuyi's pants again, but there wasn't much chance to do so until about a month into our 'relationship'.

We were at east coast that night after attending one of her sister's bbq and were just strolling along the beach. We were holidng hands but when i saw there weren't too many ppl behind us, i started massaging her ass cheek with my hand instead.

"Oi... don't be so tee-ko can or not...." she quirped (but made no attempt to remove my hand)
"Dear..." I said. "Long time never do already. Never release..."
"Everytime I see you you are thinking of sex and fucking..." she mumbled.
"You always make me horny what... " i replied.

She kept quiet for a while and seemed to be deep in thought. When she finally spoke, she asked me:" tomorrow afternoon you free or not?" I smelt the scent of fresh pussy and said yes. "You don't have school meh?" she asked. I did but it was only some stupid freshman orientation that those hall counsellors made us attend - I'ld just make up some crap excuse like my cat needs to see the vet and wriggle out of it.

"Ok" she said, "In that case hor, come over to my house at around 2 o clock and wear nice nice ok?" (I think she was asking me to dress decently - which I always do).

I sent her home after that and was up to my usual tomfoolery in the lift, sliding my hands up under her t-shirt to fondle her titties. she started squirming under my attack and tried to fend me off, but I became even more insistent and pushed her bra up. "Don't want lah.... later people see one!" she exclaimed. As the lift was nearing the 17th floor I pulled her T-shirt back down again. However, when the door opened and she was about to leave I pulled her to the staircase landing instead. When we were at the stairs she put her arms around my neck and said," Mister... what you want to do har...?" I told her i couldn't wait for tomorrow and kissed her passionately on the lips. My hands ignored her tits and started rubbing her cunt through her polyester shorts. My fingers dived through her shorts and started massaging her clit directly.

"Uggh..." she moaned. "Don't want lar dear... here a lot of ppl one..."
"I'm very horny..." I told her, "I want to make love to you..."
"Tomorrow... tomorrow ok?" She replied.
"Cannot..." I snapped. "I want now...." I sensed her resistance fading and I was really tempted to lay her down on the landing floor and fuck her brains out, but then there came the noise of a metal grille gate opening and we broke apart instantly. She quickly walked up the stairs readjusting her shorts at the same time, and I followed behind her. Soon we were at her door. She looked at me and said, "see you tomorrow ok mister?" and pecked me on the cheek. I said goodbye and left. I had a raging erection during the drive back to NUS and when i reached my hall room i had to pa-chiu-cheng (just in case: masturbate) twice!

So night passed and I was waiting for afternoon to come the whole day, my mind filled with lewd thoughts of fucking xiuyi.
When I went to econs lecture i saw: xiuyi's pussy.
When I went to Political science lecture i saw: xiuyi's pussy.
WHen i went to PS tutorial after that i saw: even more xiuyi's pussy! after the tutorial at 1pm some of my hall mates asked me where i was going instead of the orientation brief, but i told them my aunt was in the icu of hospital and i had to go pay my last respects (hyuck hyuck). Sorry mates, no time for your silly treasure hunt games, Mr. assbandit here is cruising to get a piece of the action and has has no time to play with you!

And so, 2 o'clock came I was driving down to her house...

When I reached Xiuyi's flat and rang the doorbell, it was Gasp! to my surprise an 80 year old granny who opened the door.

"eeh.... chae xiang?! chae xiang?!" the old crone questioned in hookien.
"Er... er... Xiuyi zai mar?" I asked.
"Xiang?! Xiang?...." she droned on...
"Ah Ma!! Wo de bu xi lao shi lar..." Came my dear dear's voice from behind. She then explained to her gramps that I was her tuition teacher who had come to give her lessons. Hyuck hycuk, not a bad excuse i thought.
Her granny smiled at me and told me to sit while she got me a drink. Xiuyi hurriedly told her that we need to get to her studies and ushered me into her bedroom and locked the door after us.

Xiuyi's room was pretty small, with a single bed against the side of the wall while a small fabric cupboard stood in another corner. There was a dressing table with a big mirror beside the door. There was a curtained window which looked out to the corridor, and these were the only pieces of furniture in her room.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:46 AM
What was interesting were that her room walls were adorned with pictures of herself. Professionally taken studio shots, think: glamour shots. I didn't know if glamour shots was around back then but one of the room walls was completely filled with her studio photos. As I was admiring some of her photos, a felt a pair of arms lock around my waist.

"See what... I pretty or not." Xiuyi whispered into my ear.
"My dear dear is of course the most beautiful girl in the world..." I lied.
"Haha... mister, you are the biggest liar in the world also.." she laughed.

Before she could close her gap, i turned around and started frenching her on her lips. She met my kisses and thrust her tongue back into my mouth. My hands didn't waste any time and started attacking her breasts immediately, squeezing and fondling her melons. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath her XXL -sized Hanes t-shirt and was clearly raring to go! She stepped back and whispered to me " take off all your clothes lah." I told her "you also" and she peeled her t-shirt off, revealing a pair of beige panties. I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my jeans faster than I ever did, my underwear came off with my jeans and my cock popped out in a flash.

"Wah... today somebody so big ar..." she remarked.
"you make me hard what...." I replied.

She crept onto her bed and motioned me to follow. She then covered herself with her blanket and pulled her panties off, as if she was embarassed to let me see her pussy.

"Old husband and wife already, still shy ar...?" i asked as i tucked in under her blanket. "Mmm..." she muttered my mouth made contact with her fat tit. I was sucking on her right breast as my hand wandered down to play with her pussy. Her cunt was dripping wet, she was probably hornier than I was!

"Waah..." I whispered. "Somebody so wet liao ar..." I showed off my pussy-juice soaked hand to her and licked my fingers. "Don't..." she said and grabbed my hand. "dear dun wan...." I brushed her hand aside and resumed sucking on her erect nipple, tracing my tongue over her the shape of her aerolae, to the underside of the huge melons, slowing giving short licks until my tongue reached her navel. I was about to dive into her cunt when she quickly grabbed my head and pulled me up to her face and said "dun wan... i don't like..." I told her that it will be very pleasurable for me to lick her cunt, but she replied softly "no... use your cock .. like that more pleasure for me...." Taking that as a signal, i clambered off her bed to grab that rubber i had in my pants pocket when she asked "what you want to do?"

"I get condom...." i told her, fumbling through my pants.
"dun wan lar... no need to use one " she replied.
Now I was in a dilemna. I've been brought up in the same generation that advocated safe sex, although i wasn't a virgin at that point of time, I've always used rubbers before. "I think its better if i use" i told her.
"No need lar!" she snapped. "You think i got problem issit? if you use i don't want to do liao." crap. "Ok Ok!" i relented, letting the small head get the better of me and climbed back into bed. She asked me then, "will you like it if somebody put a plastic bag into you ?" whatever....

I knelt in front of her as xiuyi laid on her back holding her legs apart. her wet pussy glistened invitingly. i held my cock in front of her pussy lips pushed it in. Her well lubricated cunt offered no resistance as my cock penetrated her deeply, hitting her vagina wall on my first thrust.

"uggghhh!!!" she uttered. She gripped my shoulders and pulled me forward while buckling her pelvis to meet my thrusts. That horny bitch was pushing her cunt against my cock, making obscene slapping noises as cunt and cock connected. "So long... never do liao.... painful..." she grimaced as i continued to pound into her pussy. I was having the time of my life, the feeling of not using rubber was much better than fucking with a condom! I got into a 'push-up' position and lowered my pelvis in slow, deliberate moves as that bitch held her legs far apart to i could invade her cunt deeper with each thrust. After 10 min of fucking missionary, i pulled out and lay on the bed panting. Xiuyi climbed on top of me and inserted my cock into her pussy.

"Now its time for me to do work," she said and began to squat down on my cock. "God..." i groaned. Her cunt walls felt really tight in this position and i could feel really engulf my entire cock each time she slid herself down my shaft. I grabbed her tits with both hands and massaged them hard, squeezing and rubbing her taut nipples as her moans got louder and louder. "uhhhh..." she moaned. "painful.... painful..." as I forced my hips up to meet her cunt as it slid down. The small single bed creaked under the weight of our forceful fucking. I grabbed her close to my body on the bed and raised my hips, ramming my cock into her like a jackhammer.

"arrhhh.... arrrrhhhh... dah...dahling.... " she groaned in my ear as i pounded her pussy from below. I was a bit tired, so i flipped her down on the bed and climbed on top of her again, fucking her missionary. I hooked my arms under her shoulders and began to fuck her harder and faster. More than a few times my rigid cock slipped out accidentally due to the speed of my strokes, but her hand was always quickly guiding my member back into her cunt again.

"Darling..." i breathed into her ear.
"..y...yes.... dahlin...dahling...." she panted.
"i want ... i want to shoot liao" i said.
surprisingly, she didn't say a word but began to wrap her legs around my waist and began to thrust her cunt against my cock even harder. She mashed her lips against my mouth, biting and sucking on my lips. I could feel the orgasm building in my balls and wanted to pull out before i shot into her but her legs wouldn't release their lock around my pelvis.
"Dear.... dear....!" i cried out softly as i felt the cum shoot forth from my cock deep into her pussy. As my cock fired she continued to thrust her pussy against my pelvis urgently, like she badly needed my cum. I couldn't take anymore after i shot my load and forced myself off her body, collapsing onto the bed next to her. brothers, because of the intensity of the fuck and the anticipation leading to it this was still one of my best orgasms (not fucks. there have been a few better fucks) ever... till today i rate it as one of the all time top three strongest orgasms i've ever experienced.

She climbed off and grabbed some tissues from her cupboard and began to dab at her cum-soaked pussy. She gave me a cheeky look and said." see lar, make my little sister so dirty now..."
"Haha..." i laughed. "Your little sister is so naughty, keep on punishing my cock..."
She grabbed a cigarette and popped back into bed with me, lighting up. I wanted to take one from her but she refused.
"I thot you dun smoke one?" she asked.
"yar, but i know how to. very tired, i need one..." i said
"if you dun smoke then dun smoke, not good for you..."she reasoned and refused to give me a ciggie. whatever!

we closed our eyes and rested for a while in silence. however, the fact that i didn't poke her with a condom weighed in on my mind.

"dear arh?" i quipped.
"hmmmm....dahling..." she replied with her eyes closed.
"can i ask you a question..."
"yar...." she mumbled
"how many men... have you do before?" i enquired in my most humble tone and unquestioning tone (if such a thing was possibe).
she looked at me and said "aiyar... someone worry that he fuck without condom will get AIDS...." and laughed.
"No no..." i protested, "i just want to know."
She started counting (yoicks!!! not a good sign!). "There was this airforce pilot," she said. "He is before you one. first time i fuck again after i give birth." hmm. airforce pilot, not a good sign.
Lighting up another cigarette, she continued, "then before that was this fucking cheebye bastard who make me pregnant and then run away. before that was my first stead. He was LingLing's ex-stead, she dump him but i see he so poor thing, i ask permission from LingLing whether i can go stead with him or not, so she say ok because she neber do the kindoff thing with him. he was very gentle and nice and the first time i do was with him..."

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:49 AM
that wasn't so bad i thought, some girls could really be the village bicycle at 18 years old. what really stunned me was the revelation later. Looking around, i asked her "where is your baby?" She replied that her baby was with her paternal granny in gulai, Johor. She stayed with her mum and mum's mum, and her father died when she was 8. Her mother worked the day shift in the motorola factory and wouldn't be home till 8.

I chitchatted with her a bit trying to get to know her better and also poked around her room abit. when i peered into her cupboard i saw a huge array of skimpy dresses, nothing peculiar i thought, for a committed ah lian. however, when she saw me peering into her cupboard she hurriedly dashed forward and zipped up the cupboard, pushing me away in the process. "nothing to see wan lah!" she squealed. Well I thought there must really be some skeletons in the closet.....

SO we dropped the subject and I left her flat, a satisfied man. Before I left though I made it a point to tell her granny that her maths skills and english need work, but her biology knowledge was superb! Xiuyi laughed and slapped me lightly on the shoulder, and sent me to the door.

We saw each other a lot more frequently after that. I made it a point to schedule my tutorials and lectures in the morning as far as possible, leaving my afternoons free for boffing sessions at her flat. It seemed that everytime we met we ended up having sex at her place. She was always at home in the afternoons and I was a sex addict and couldn't get enough of her pussy and those nice big tits.

It was during one of the sessions again when the following transpired.

"Uggh...ugh.... "Xiuyi groaned as I pumped her from behind in the doggie position. I got a real good view of my cock sliding in and out of her hairy pussy from behind. Her large titties swayed in front and back as I pounded her roughly. Sensing that I was tired, she took over and rammed her ass against my cock, and i just knelt upright while she impaled her own pussy against my pole. Damn!

I reached out and grabbed her nice soft titties. She straightened up a little and arched her body backwards. My rigid cock slid out of her love hole with a pop, and she turned back and asked me cheekily "why? cannot already issit...?" I smiled and pushed her onto her side. Lifting up one of her fleshy white thighs, i rammed my cock back into her juicy cunt, causing her to moan in pain. "Gnnngh!!"

I was fucking her with slow short thrusts when suddenly, there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Xiuyi ARRh!!! Xiuyi!!!" came her granny's voice.
I stared at Xiuyi wondering what we should do. However that horny slut's eyes were closed shut, she then grabbed me by the hip and beckoned me to continue fucking her!

"Xiuyi! Xiuyi!" called the old crone again. Xiuyi peered at the door and looked at me, "nothing one, don't care her, carry on...." she then ground her ass against my hip, wanting more of my impaling cock. Damn! was it exciting or what. Here I was fucking her granddaughter's pussy dry while she was screaming on the other side of the door! I flipped Xiuyi on her back and began thrusting into her cunt missionary style. Surely the old hag could hear the creaking of the bed very clearly, as well as the loud mouthed granddaughter of hers!

"Uggh... ugh...." xiuyi called out as i grabbed her tits roughly. The knocking and calling on the door had stopped.
Then came the inevitable again.... "Da...dahling..... " I breathed into her ear, "I want to come... I'm going to cum!" Xiuyi whispered back to me "dear cum... cum... come into me... i wan to feel dahling cock shoot out the hot sperm... " saying so, she did her favourite maneuver and wrapped her legs around my thighs, forcefully trying to milk the cockjuice out of my member.
I blew my load into her with an earth shuddering shuddering orgasm. As my cock fired streak after streak of the hot cum into her filthy hole, i felt her contract her cunt muscles to grip my cock even harder. Fuck! "shoot baby shoot," she squealed as she felt the slimy fluid leak into her cunt. "don't stop, shoot everything out, ok one.... i love to feel your cock shoot inside my pussy...."

After I collapsed on the bed next to her, she got up quickly and put on a t-shirt and pants, and went out to see what the old hag wanted. I just laid on her bed and she came back in after a while.
"What's the matter?" i asked her.
"nothing lar, she say she cannot get her channel on the tv, ask me to fix for her only .." she replied. Screw that old hag! but i must admit it made the fuck even more exciting to have someone banging on the door. Hyuck hyuck.

There's something I've been meaning to ask her for a while already, so I popped the question :" dear..."
"Yar...?"
"how come.... you always ask me to shoot inside you? you not afraid to get pregnant again meh?"
she looked at me in the eye, and said," I tell you but you cannot stop loving me ok?"
i was half expecting her to tell me that she was a transvestite or something, so i said "yar..."
She left out a deep sigh and said" I cannot get pegnant one...."
"hhhur?"
"when i was 2-3 month pregnant when 17 years old i actually don't wan the baby... i tried to get rid of it and do a lot of silly things... it never kill the baby but got affect the rest of my cheebye..." she said in a very matter-of-fact tone.
"what silly things?"
"i drink this... i heard pineapple and coke boil liao and drink can kill the baby one... then i go and poke my cheebye with needle (Yoicks!!!) and then there's..." she explained. "Dear, you cannot stop loving me you know! i know i cannot give birth to our baby next time but you cannot stop loving me okaaay......" she pleaded.

I was deep in thought about this situation. obviously she was daft if she thought i was going to marry her but then the sex was good (for the time being) so i had to be diplomatic. "Ur, don't be silly lar, cannot give birth cannot give birth lor, no big deal lar, i don't like children anyway..." which was true, i hate kids.
"Muaacks!" she went, "I love dear dear...."

As I drove back to the hall it was the first time I thought about dumping her. The mad fucking has been going on for 3 months now and I had no reason to stop, since she never made any demands for me to go shopping with her or for money or to watch movies, the only thing we practically did was to fuck all the time. nice to have a fuck buddy but i sensed she was waaaay to emotionally attached nowadays and I needed to snip it off before it went any deeper.

The opportunity presented itself in 3 weeks time, during the freshman jam and hop... (or was it the cunt ridge hall jam and hop? couldn't remember)....

Jam and Hops were big parties for everyone to get insane, do crazy stuff and totally pretend the shit that happened the night before never happened, in other words it was an opportunity to get some proper fucking done and not have to pay any dues the next day. hyuck hyuck.

Anyways, my roomate Edmund was one of the hall counsellors in charge of organising this sad affair and that berk approached me with an offer I couldn't refuse: to be a judge on the highlight of the event, a dancing competition. Now no male can refuse the sight of these lovely young exhibitionists strutting their stuff on a platfom, and as a judge you have the best seats in the house. Sir Yes Sir! I accepted his request without hesitation and could almost fee a hard-on in my pants already. heh.

I decided that I should invite a coupla of friends since it would be socially unfashionable to appear alone (although the thought of it backfiring if I did manage to hook up with some lovely young freshmen sluts) even if they were ah lians. A lot of outsiders frequently gatecrashed these NUS/ NTU events and it wasn't surprising to find poly students, army guys or working execs looking for a piece of the action. Anyways i called up Xiuyi and told her to bring LingLing and some of her other friends along and she agreed.

So on to the next day. It was about 7.30pm and the early party had already begun. Some of the sad losers were actually dancing away already in the main complex of the old NUS admin block / central library; sorry my loser friends, the real action only starts after midnight. Anyways I waited at the atrium for xiuyi and gang, and the whole bunch of them only turned up after 8pm. cows!

"Oi! dahling!" cried xiuyi as she spotted me, a little too loud for my liking, But wtf, she and her friends were dressed in the bare minimum. Xiuyi was in this sheer camisole which showed off her blue bra inside; those poor bra cups were bursting having to contain those fullsome tits of hers (although her fleshy tummy also stretched the camisole to the limit - yoicks). LingLing was absolutely stunning in a white tube and matching white miniskirt which showed off her superb figure, and i could just see that she had a little dolphin tatoo just underneath her bellybutton. She had dyed her hair auburn brown and had lost a lot of weight. I looked at the fat meats protruding out from xiuyi's tummy and compared it to the washboard abs on Lingling and sighed silently to myself, although in the chest department lingling was really the B2 stealth bomber compared to xiuyi's B52 superfortress.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:50 AM
"Hi Dear" I deliberately kissed Xiuyi on her cheek when she offered her lips to me. LingLing came up to me and said "Hello Mister XXX, long time no see hor....." and began to introduce the rest of her gang to me. Not a moment too soon seeing that their gang has attracted a hell lot of attention from some of the undergrads, there was this bespectacled loser who kept pointing to LingLing and telling his friend "this one chio! this one chio" like he was just released from the st. ignatius monastry in some spanish mountain region. hyuck hyuck. "Where is Ah Biao?" I asked LingLing, "You don't let him come out issit?"

Xiuyi patted me urgently on the arm and whispered loudly "SHHHH... they break liao..." WHoa. LingLing looked away and pretended she didn't hear my question. But hearing this info just made me more and more interested in LingLIng. Anyways, the stupid MC got onto the stage and started running his mouth off, and in a while the amps started blaring out loud techno music. "Let's go! Let's go!" squealed Xiuyi and grabbed some of her girlfriends to the dance area. LingLing, however, sat on one of the ledges looking forlorn, so I approached her.

"Oi."
"Hello Mr. XXX, why neber go and dance arhh..." she smiled at me.
"No, dancing is for young people like you. Besides later I got to do work."
She smiled at me and didn't say anything after that.
"You ok or not?" I enquired, trying to look genuinely concerned. I thought she really looked beautiful then, with minimum makeup on, a stark contrast to her good sister xiuyi. Her figure was superb - even though she was sitting down not an ounce of fat seemed to protrude from her washboard abs.
"Yar lar... don't so lor-sor ok." she replied. "Anyway I hear you treating my sister very well harh..." she gave me an impish grin. Crap. It wouldn't do me any good if Xiuyi's been telling her of our escapades. I chitchatted a bit with her, but sensing she really wasn't in the mood to talk, I told her," oi, just in case you need anything, just tell me ok... I can still tekkan him in reservist one you know" and winked. This time she gave me a really sweet smile and said "I know already lar Mr. XXX!!"

I was walking towards the platform to talk to my roomate Edmund when a chirpy little voice peeked into my left ear. "Wah, your friend is really hot man...."
I turned around and saw it was a certain Ms. Adel Haryanto from my hall, a real imp and sultry slut if there ever was one. She was one of the participants in the dance competition but the way she was dressed she could have figured in a striptease act: a small black PVC dress that was held together by cross-tied laces that plunged all the way down her navel, with long knee-high black boots. Suharto-era Indonesians were clearly a superior breed to the types we get now!

"You make my friend look like yesterday's unwanted fishball noodles," I told Adel without batting an eyelid, making her laugh. "Yar yar..." she replied, coming up real close to me, giving me a real eyeful of her fullsome tits. "Anyway I heard somebody's become a judge in the dance com and I was wondering if he'ld cut some slack for a poor little girl who has no realistic chance of winning," she beamed at me. I wondered what the little slut was proposing. She has a well deserved reputation for dumping and changing boyfriends from all over the halls faster than her Mercedes SLK 200 (which wasn't that fast admitedly, but you get the idea). Although I occasionally flirted with her along the hall corridors nothing solid had formed by then. "Well..." I finally mustered. " If the lovely Miss Haryanto would accompany me to dinner tomorrow night, I'm would be even more appreciative of her already considerable talents and ravishing beauty". Adel beamed at me and said "Win or not, I'll have dinner with you tomorrow night 'kay?" and ran off. Cha-Ching!!!

I turned around to walk to the platform when Xiuyi suddenly grabbed me by the arm....

"Who's dat! why you talk to her must come so close meh?!!" xiuyi asked me in a questioning tone.
"She's my friend... nothing one lar!" I tried to placate her.
"Friend Friend, you keep looking at her nehneh, you think I dun know meh? Why, she want to fuck you issit?!" she was shouting now, no longer talking. I could see tears welling in her eyes....WTF!
"Warrao, don't be like dat can? she is my friend's girlfriend wat (whatever)!" I protested.
"Remember what you promise me to not look at other women hor...." she was still hysterical. "If you want to fuck around behind my back and I don't know then neber mind, but you call me here to see you xian other girls issit?!!?"
"You're mad!" I told her and stalked off. I edged past the mass of people
that had gathered before the stage by now and sat down at a table beside the dance competition platform, feeling very flustered by Xiuyi's accusations (which, I must say were perceptive).

"LAAAADIIIIIIES and GEEEENTLEMEEEEEN....!" went the spastic MC, announcing the start of the dance competition. I forced my mind off xiuyi and back to the event at hand. Basically, my judging criteria was simple, if you were a pretty female and showed off a lot of flesh you immediately got 7/10 from me, if you weren't a pretty female but showed off a lot of flesh you got 6/10, it you were female but not pretty or not showy you got 5/10 and if you weren't female you got 2/10. And of course if you were a slut who lived in my hall and who was having dinner with me tomorrow night you got 10/10. Same rules!!!!

"1-2-3-4 shaman knocking on my door, 5-6-7-8...." the old infinity song was amongst the favourite picks of the competitors but I had only one favourite pick and it was Miss Adel Haryanto, who was firing up the dance floor with a routine that would make all the stage dancers at the old Music World disco hang their heads in shame. She was lying tummy-first on the stage doing this cat stretching exercise that was attracting the most cheers and wolf whistles from the crowd. I put down a big 10 on the score sheet and maintained eye contact with Adel for a few seconds when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was xiuyi who had crept up to the judges platform.

"Dear...." She moaned. Her eye-shadow was smudged through her crying earlier. "Can we go off... I dun wan to stay anymore...."
"I cannot... I'm in the middle of this competition... how can I leave?" I replied.
"PLEEEEEEASE DEEEEEEARRRRR!!!!" she bawled, "I WAN TO GO OFF!!!!" The other judges turned their head and looked at us in half amusement, and might I say I was attracting a fair bit of attention from the crowd as well by now. "SHHH!" I told her, losing patience by now. "Can you please shut up!"
"You CHEEBYE!!!!!" she screamed hysterically. "You want to look at girls here you look lor, you don't look for me again!!!!" She stalked off, nearly falling off the platform in the process.
I could feel more than a few pairs of eyes looking at me and man, was I never this embarassed in my life... I tried to see where Xiuyi went but she seemed to have melted into the crowd by now.

The competition ended in an another hour or so and was I glad to scramble off the judges platform. Adel didn't win but placed a credible 3rd but I made sure that she knew who did her the favor by asking Edmund to show her the final scoring sheet, while I went off to see if Xiuyi was still around. I didn't find her but I found LingLing and another of her sisters near the side of the road, waiting for a cab.

"Where is Xiuyi?" I asked LingLing.
"What you do to her? Why she go off like that?" LingLing asked me. I gave a very biased re-interpretation of the situation that had transpired exmphasizing that Xiuyi embarassed me in front of the entire undergraduate population. LingLing looked thoughtful, but I thought there was a note of sympathy in her voice when she replied, "Ok, I try to talk to her ok. You stay back and do your things lor." Her cab arrived and the other girl and her got onboard and left. I think I loved LingLing then, her maturity definately appealed to me. Heh.

Thus I was free for the rest of the night and I went off to look for Miss Haryanto. I found her but she was clinging on to the arm of some year 3 bastard talking to a bunch of yachting team guys, and I didn't have a chance to barge in there and then. SO i went to look for Edmund and the rest of the Hall gang, sitting down on one of the reserved benches and drinking diluted (and sponsered) Tiger Beer.

The event ended, and just as I was cursing my luck about the double loss (no Xiuyi no Lingling and no Adel) drinking some washed-up tiger beer when Adel and that year three joker came over to join me and my hall buddies at the bench. "Yo brother" that joker greeted some fellow and Adel went "Hi Hi" to all the guys and sat down on the bench opposite me. We had eye contact for a few seconds but the little slut looked
away first and i suspected that joker was her current boyfriend. well we had better behave ourselves then.

THe group TCSS and spoke about some NUS bullshit for a while when I suddenly felt a leg against my ankle. Adel was clinging on to that joker's arm but under the bench her leg was ready to do some thigh wrestling with me! clearly she was very good and multi-tasking. She had taken off her sandals and placed her feet against my calf, then ran it upwards to my thigh and then down again. Brrrr!

After about 15min of this torture I excused myself on having to go to the gents and then go off. I made my way to the washroom behind the old admin block co-op beside the lover's garden where a few couples were already necking or frenching. I ignored these exhibitionists and made my way to the toilet, when I suddenly heard a familiar voice call me from behind. I turned around and saw Adel run up to me.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:51 AM
"So...." she began. "Edmund showed me the scoring sheet, and I had just one question for you..."

"Go on..?" I said. This should be most interesting.

"I was wondering: did I really deserve 10/10 from you, or is it a favor I must pay for?" she breathed.

I considered for a while, and said "I can't collect any payment from you with your boyfriend clinging on so closely to you..."

"Pleeease" she went, "that fella's not my boyfriend. he's been telling everyone that we're going stead but I think i'm ready to drop him like yesterday's soiled undies..." She was really close to me when she spoke and I could almost feel her body warmth emanating from that skimpy little outfit of hers. She caught me staring at her tits halfway through the sentence and said,"hey! i thought you wanted to go to the toilet?" "Oh yeah!" I suddenly remembered. "But er, why are you following me?"

"Well then I probably need to go to the toilet too right?" she replied.
" Such a coincidence..." I remarked, smelling pussy now. "The 2nd floor toilet is dirty and full of puke, you wanna go to one of the cleaner ones on the rooftop?" i asked innocently.

"Sure! Let's go!" she replied almost instantly and pulled me up the staircase. Woo-hoo! After 3 months of fat chinese meat I think i was about to get some premium indo-western food!

When we reached the 5th floor (rooftop level) panting, and there were a few couples huddled about some darkened corners, but it was generally deserted. She pulled me to the washrooms at the end of the corridor. The lights were off as the cheapo dministration
always wanted to save money. "Whoa, it's dark..."she went. "I can't see the toilet." "Its ok," i said and put my arm around her waist. "Just hang on tight to me yar?!" and led her to the toilet door. the bloody thing was locked! "Fuck..." I muttered.

"you know, its so dark here, i'm sure nobody would notice if you just peed." Adel suggested.

"Ah ha..." I went. "WHat about you?"

"Oh, I'll just squat and you know... let gravity do the rest." she chirped.

"In that case, why don't you go first?" I suggested,

"so that I could look out for you?"

WIthout another word, Adel pulled off her panties to the ankles, squatted against the wall and started peeing on the floor. Something about that seemed waaay too erotic and my cock began to harden immediately. She finished her business but remained squatted, saying "hey baby, can ya do me a favor? can you take some tissues from my bag?" I fished out a couple of pieces from her bag and she continued "can you pat my pussy dry? i got to hold up my panties you know..."

Yoicks!!!! I didn't need a second invitation and immediately squatted down and began to dab her pussy with the tissues, when i realised something - that dirty little slut shaves!
"Wow!" I went. "You're really smooth....", dabbing at where i thought her clit should be (it was dark after all). "Mmmmmm" she went. "That feels good baybee...." I dropped the fucking tissue and began massaging her urine-soaked clit with my fingers, eliciting some more response from this gamely slut.

"Yeah, put your fingers there... uh huh, rub it rub my clit make me feeel gooood...." She leaned against me, sucking on my ear lobes and talking dirty into my ear. because of her pee on the ground i decided we should go somewhere else. "Okay" she said, and took her panties off altogether. She handed them to me while she straightened down her dress, saying "there's anothr toilet down the bend,
let's go...."

We practically dashed down the corridor to the other ladies' toilet, and this time it was unlocked. she pulled me into the furthest- most cubicle and locked the door behind us. Before the door had even slammed shut she mashed her lips against mine. "Mmmmmmm" we locked our tongues in a deep passionate kiss and she was really wild, biting my lips really hard and running her tongue all over my gums. My hand didn't skip a beat and dived down to her bare pussy, resuming my rythmic
rubbing of her engorged clit.

"uuuuh...." she went." Oh baybee you're goood so good so good... you make me so horny yeah rub my litte clitty its been itching for so long......" My free hand immediately grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard
though the PVC material, after which i tried to undo the laces in front so i could see her beautiful breasts.

"Oh baby dont..." Adel went. "The laces are really difficult to take off and put on again. I'll show you next time ok?" Well heck sure I was disappointed but she more than compensated for this loss. Adel pulled her dress up, just over her belly and sat on the toilet seat. "Baby want to come get some pussy?" she said and spread her legs apart. Her pussy wet with her urine and cunt juice glistened in the light. Fuck! My hands unzipped my pants and they fell to my ankles. I felt my cock harder than ever before, and Adel's eyes widened when she saw my rock-hard lovepole pointing directly at her face.

"Wow... its so pretty..."she said and engulfed my cock into her aching mouth. "Mmmuhfff..... I wurve to sucfk your dridk its fo sveet...." she mumbled as my cock fucked her dirty mouth. She took my member into her mouth in long deep strokes until my cockhead reached the back of her throat. The horny slut kept my cock there for about 10 seconds when she finally withdrew, gasping and panting for breadth. You could see a trail of my pre-cum and her saliva mix still hanging from my cock to the edge of her lips. "Mmm baby," she went off again, wiping her mouth "did you like that? Do you like it when i take it in deep into my sweet little mouthththththffff!!!" I didn't give that slut time to finish but immediately plunged my cock deep into her mouth again. The time I grabbed her by the sides of her temple and forced her head forwards and back to pleasure my aching cock, and was she game for it. Xiuyi could never put anything more than just my dickhead into her mouth, but Adel was like the black hole of blowjobers and the entire length of my cock kept disappearing into her mouth.

"PHwar....." she finally broke free of my hold and my cock, now shiny with her saliva and my own cockjuices slid out of her mouth with a noisy pop. "Was that good for you baby? I hoped you liked it because you gotta work now baby... " She stood up, placed on leg on the toilet bowl cover and began to rub her soaked pussy. "baby come over and help me... please... i want you to lick my poor little clitty and make me feel good...."

Well I wasn't a regular eater of human shellfish but i thought what the heck, it's only fair. I knelt in front of her until I was facing her cunt directly, and began to tongue-jab at her engorged and reddened clitoris.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:53 AM
"Uggggh!!" she cried out loud and grabbed me by the hair on my head. "Don't stop don't stop oh i love your tongue there on my clit feels so good you make me wanna cum all over your face you bastard i wanna spray my juice into your face!!!!!" she cried and mashed my face against her pussy. Somehow I never liked to lick it down there but her clean shaven cunt looked so appetizing, The clit was now erect and protruded obscenely and I swirled my tongue around it again and again, making her squirm.

"Uggh god you bastard you're making me feel real good ughn yghnn i'm gonna squirt in your face if you're not careful...." she grunted. I ignored her and began to tongue fuck her pussy, plunging my tongue into her hole in between swirls on her labia. " Oh GAWWWWD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING CUMMMMMMING!!!!!" she screamed and grabbed my head hard against her snatch. I continued and began to lick even harder and faster on her ripening clit and I could feel her cunt juice spraying like a small fountain over my face and hair while she trashed and squirmed about like a madwoman!

"Ugh..." after what seemed like an eternity she collapsed down on the toilet bowl seat and laid with her head against the wall to get some rest. "Oh baybee..." she went. "That was good.....". She closed her eyes to get some rest, but I wasn't about to give her any. I half bent my knees until my cock pointed directly at ther gaping hole and rubbed my purplish -red dickhead gently against her labia, coating it in her cunt juices. "heybaby whatcha doin..."she started when she felt my cock but had no chance to finish when I pushed my fat cock roughly into her right to the hilt."AWWWLLLL!" she screamed out. "Its big.... big...filling me up so... filling me up soooooooo deep....!" and started thrashing on the toilet bowl seat while i supported myself putting my hands on the wall. Her cunt felt tight and the warmth and dampness of her hole just excited me further. I fucked her hard and deep and she screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh bayeeee......"she panted, "it feels good to have your cock fuck my little pussy like that.... you fill me up so deep... so deep..." Her dirty talk was really turning me on and i pounded against her with all my strength. "You love to look at your own cock fuck my dirty little cunt? does that turn you on hurh? does....does my shaven cunt turn you on too?" she grunted. "yeah.... i know it... i know you just love my naked pussy... i know you love to fuck me... oooooow baby just use me use my cunt use me like the dirty little bitch i am........."

After pounding her pussy for about 10 min i stood up and told her "sit on my cock you dirty little slut, i want you to milk my cock dry." she clambered off the toilet seat I i plonked down, and her nice rounded ass was immediately hovering above my cock. "Baby wan me to fuck your cock?..." boy did i ever!

The dirty little whore sat down on my raw, juice-coated prick heavily, impaling her own cunt deep. "Uggggh....." she grunted," why are you... why are you still.... so... so hard? don't you wanna come? Don't I excite you? DOn't I make you wanna come?..." Sure I couldn't wait to fire my mighty load into her barren cunt but not too soon - I haven't had my fun with this gamely little slut yet. "I'll fucking come when I want to bitch," I called to her. "Use your cunt muscles... squeeze my cock when you fuck my shaft!"

I could feel her contracting her cunt muscles as her ass pounded up and down on my prick. "Bay...Baby... like that?" she asked. "B-Baby like me to... to squeeze your cock with my pussy? Does your ah lian girlfriend do that for you? is her pussy as tight as my cunt?"
Adel's cunt was warm and wet and never seemed to run out of cunt juice, unlike Xiuyi's which ran dry after about 30min of raw fucking. "Uh-huh... " I gasped. "Her pussy can't compare to yours. Your cunt is so hot and tight. I love to fuck you raw. Your pussy makes me want to come real hard...." I told her.

SOmething I said must have hit the spot because the next thing I knew she was sit-pounding more furiously than ever on my rock-hard cock. She slid her pussy up and down my shaft with an intensity and urgency of a 80 year -old cock-starved grandma, and I was enjoying every single minute of this fuck. Her cunt was impossibly tight with her muscle contractions and my cock felt like it was about to explode any time now, but I gritted my teeth and held it in for just a while longer to enjoy this wonderful cunt of hers. "Stand up!" I barked. She knew what I had in mind next and she stood up, placing her hands on the closed toilet door and pushed her ass out to me, shaking her hips to let me have a good view of her ravaged cunt. Her pussy lips were raw, a reddish-purple colour after that hard fucking. "Baby wanna fuck me doggie now? I'm a bitch in heat and I want your cock to fuck me from the back...."

"Y-Yeaaaahh...." she exclaimed as I slid my cock into her from the back, supporting myself by grabbing her waist. I jackhammered her cunt with my near-bursting cock, alternating my strokes between 3 shallow and 1 deep. I could feel my cockhead ram against her vaginal wall with every thrust. The horny slut cried out in despair :" OHHH GAWD OHH GAWD YOU'RE IN ME SO DEEP YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO DEEP SO DEEP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I WANNA CUM AGAIN AGAIN CUM AGAIN...." thrashing around and squirming her cunt against my pelvis and not a moment too soon as my prick couldn't take any more of this carnal abuse. I pulled my shaft out of her with an obscene pop and began spurting streaks of milky white cum all over her back. The sensations were intense and my cock shot the creamy fluid as far as the back of her neck and hair. AFter what seemed like an eternity my cock stopped its pulsing and I slumped into the toilet bowl seat, exhausted.

"Ooooh Baby, its all over my back!" Adel exclaimed. I took some tissues and swiped it off her pvc dress but couldn't really get it off her hair. "Its ok I'l wash it later..." she told me. She looked at me lovingly and we shared a romantic kiss. "That was pretty good baby..." she said (just pretty good?! I already went all out!) "And i'm glad you didn't cum inside me cause im gonna have to visit the Gynae first thiing tomorrow morning if you did!" I helped her put her undies back on, and we left the toilet cubicle and enjoyed a slow (it'll have to be slow as my legs couldn't carry me any faster) walk back to Cunt Ridge Hall. When we reached her room, she turned to me and said," That was lovely baby... I'm sure I needn't to tell you to keep it to yourself right? Or it'll be the last time you see me again..." I swore on my dead hamster's grave that I wouldn't tell a soul, and we kissed and I walked back to my room.

WHen I reached my room on the 3rd floor, i turned the knob and found it locked, so I knocked hard on the door. "Oei Edmund!" I shouted. "You cheebye pah-chiu-cheng inside issit. Open ley!" No response for a while but then the door opened and Edmundo peeked his head out. "Ur, brother," he went. "Can come back later or not... heh heh... I got company lar!" "KNNB," i scolded him and forced the door open a little to see which cow was with him. Nahbey! it was Serene koh another one of the event organisers who although had huge titties was ugly and fat and I heard was fucking horny most of the time. When she saw me peeking in she gave a high pitched shriek and covered herself with the blanket cover. I laughed and went off, not before giving Edmund a pat and telling him "Well done brother, remember to tell me how she is in bed later!"

So I walked downstairs and crossed the street over to the guild hall and got a drink from the vending machine. Just then my pager went off and I saw it was from Xiuyi.....

I dialed the number to retrieve the voice message from Xiuyi and her recorded message came on. The background was really loud and noisy, like a disco and it said:" if you dun love me anymore i think we better break but if you still love me come down to 97 now" (dunno if the brothers are familiar with his great place? it was good while it lasted). I searched my heart weighed the pros and cons and wondered if i should go down.

The only pro was that i could get sex regularly from her and while it was good sometimes the earlier experience with Adel completely blew past the standard Xiuyi set. In addition there was one big con on the other end of the table, Xiuyi was getting too emotionally attached, which is not a bad thing but this wasn't the girlfriend i had in mind and certainly wouldn't bring home to mom. Besides, what attracted me to her in the first place was her ah lian image but once you've seen past that and gotten what you wanted, it turned out to be a liability....so i just sat down and washed my mouth with chrysanthenum tea and waited for time to go by.

Sure enough another page came in about half and hour or so and it was an unfamiliar number to me. I called back and it was LingLing.
"Hello. Did you get Xiuyi message or not...?" she asked me.
"Yar... but I not going down." i told her.
"why? do you know she is very sad? she cry very hard you know?!"
"please... don't force me," i replied in my broken English, "its beri difficult for me also you knoe? but you also see wat she do to me just now right? I don't need to show my face in university anymore..."
"Can't you give her one more chance? you both already 3 month already right..."

"all this three month she try to control me and what i do... " i cut in before LingLing could continue. "I am very tired. Please. Don't force me."
"You are a real cheebye," LingLing snarled at me. "I thot you are a ok guy but now i tink you are just like the rest of the cheebye men after you play finish then throw away dun wan anymore..."

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:54 AM
"Whatever you say lor, " i replied casually. "Of course you will take your sister's side wat. You don't want to hear what i have to say. never mind. i understand." She sounded like she was about to say something but there was an abrupt click and the line went dead.

I walked back to my room to see if Edmund's finished boffing that fat cow Serene Koh and she walked out of the room just as I was about to turn the knob. SHe looked at me and said," you better not fucking tell anyone" she threatened. "Me?" I said. "I'm not one to tell..." and she walked off. i went back to my room and slept.

I was supposed to have dinner with Adel that day but she left a note on my door in the morning. She said she wasn't feeling too well and couldn't make it tonight. No big loss for me since i've already gotten what i wanted out of her. The big event of the day happened when I was going to the arts canteen and that fat cow Serene Koh ambushed me near the central library and started accusing me of telling people her secrets.
"You asshole!" she accused. "you promised not to tell anyone!"
"Wha-" I began but the braying cow cut me off. "How come the hall people have been giving me funny looks all morning?!" I thought to myself that if a cow walked by you in a hostel you would give it funny looks too, but i restrained myself. "I didn't tell anyone Serene. I promise." She seemed to calm down a bit after hearing my sincere explanation. We chatted a bit and she conceeded that it might be that loudmouth Edmund, who liked nothing better to boast about her exploits even if they were those of beastiality with cows. "It had to be him..." she said, and started massaging her aching shoulders. I noticed that she was carrying two big bags in addition to a haversack on her back. "These are the leftover props i had to pick up. They're really heavy..." she looked pleadingly at me.

I disagreeingly "volunteered" to help her carry the bags to her room for temporary storage, and we went back to the hall to her room. When I put the bags down on her room floor, she closed the door and told me "why don't you sit down and rest for a while?"yoicks! .... was I... was I about to do it... with a cow?!?

"You want a cold drink?" Serene asked me and went over to her tiny little fridge by the corner of the room.
"Er, I think I better get going," I muttered and tried to make for the door.
"Relax, I think we should discuss the hall election preparations for next month as well," she said and sat me down on her bed. Her hands wrapped around my neck and started massaging the back of my neck. "Hey you must be tired after carrying all that stuff, let me give you a massage to thank you."

She was wearing a low-cut blouse that showed off her pair of absolute DD knockers, one of the biggest I've seen in my life, if only her waist wasn't quite as gigantic as well. There was silence as the industrious slut worked on the back of my neck, which was actually quite good.

"What do you think of me?" She suddenly asked.
"Wha.. what do you mean?" I asked.
"I mean, do you think I'm fat and ugly or am I a slut or bitch or whatever."
"Well," I said, searching my mind. "I think you're a pleasant and nice girl."
"Liar. You obviously think I'm fat and ugly," she replied.
That was the truth of the matter but in the interests of being diplomatic I told her that I found her sweet and pleasant looking. As for being fat, lots of men prefer a bit of suspension on their cars too, I said.

"You really think so? Hey, I saw you and Adel Haryanto together last night. So did you get up to any mischief?" she asked cheekily.
"No more mischievous than you and my roommate," I replied with a smile.
"Oh, so what do you think we got up to last night?" Serene asked in return. "I don't know," i said innocently, "what do men and women do behind locked doors?"

Her massaging hands were reaching round my shoulder blades to work on my upper back while she sat facing me. As a result her tits occasionally brushed against me as she reached behind. "So you haven't answered my question," she said. "What do you think of me? I mean seriously. Would you bring me out on a date?"
"Um, my schedule is quite packed and the mid-term papers are coming up...." i answered a little quickly.
"I know I'm no Adel..." she replied with a disappointed look. "I have nothing to attract a rich kid like you right? Except maybe for my boobs?" Well true enough those were the only edible slices of meat on this particular piece of kong-bar bun. I searched for something nice to say and finally settled for "yours are the nicest breasts I've ever seen..."

"Really? you can touch them, if you like..." she offered.
I wasn't sure if I should, and I wasn't THAT horny this morning, having had my fill only the night before, but I just couldn't resist her pair of giant knockers so I reached out and gave them a light squeeze. My hands didn't obey me after that and began to fondle her breasts. They felt soft, yet perky though her blouse material and her bra. Her nipple poked out obscenely though her clothes, and I could tell straight away that they were big.... . For her part Serene's hands retrached from my back and began massaging my thighs instead.

"Your roomate Edmund's pretty pathetic," she said. "He could only tahan about 5 minutes before coming and he bundled me out of the room after that." Something she said snapped me back out to reality, since I obviously didn't want to pick up on any of Edmund's used goods. I stopped my attack on her tits and stood up to leave, making some excuse as I made for the door. "Wait!" she exclaimed.

I turned and looked at her for a second. Serene stood up and said "I don't do this to everyone ok?" Saying so, she pulled her blouse down to her navel and unclasped her bra. A pair of beautiful huge pink-tipped breasts sprung out from their confinement. Those perfect globes almost shone in the light of the late morning sunlight, glistening with a small layer of sweat. "You like what you see?" she asked.

Of course I did, but even in the midst of my raging hormones I restrained control of myself (possibly because she wasn't attractive). "Um... Serene, I wanna make sure this is what I think it is and not something else. This is just gonna be a strictly non-commitment thingy right? i asked her matter-of-factly. "that depends on what we do later," the cow replied. yoicks!

I walked over to her and grabbed her naked tits, eliciting a small squeak from her. "Eee...." she muttered, "it tickles!" Yeah yeah trying to be shy and all this horny bitch. "Will rubbing your tits lead to a commitment?" I asked her. "Nope," she replied. "ANd sucking them?" i continued. "Nope," she replied, and I wasted no time in tasting those lovely pink moulds...

"Ohmygod..." Serene uttered as my mouth made contact with her big, pale brown tit. Her unnaturally large breasts were slightly droopy and I had to bend down to suckle it in my mouth. Her hands stroked my hair gently, and tried to pull my T-shirt off.

"Hey, not fair..." she complained when I prevented her from removing my T-shirt. So far I was still unsure of the direction I should be taking with this cow. "Serene, why don't you lie down and let me make you feel like how Adel felt last night," i offered. That cow didn't need a second invitation and lay down on her bed immediately, her short skirt riding up to her thighs. There was a moist patch on her lacy pink undies; her mammoth breasts spilled over to the sides of her body. Good thing her tummy was covered up by her pulled-down blouse or I would never be able to complete the operation. hyuck hyuck.

I climbed onto her bed and gently nibbled on her left tit while my right hand began massaging her cunt through her underwear. Serene purred with pleasure and grabbed my cock, rubbing it through my bermudas. Sensing that I was getting hard, her hands snaked in through to my boxers and pumped my cock directly. "Mmmph..." she moaned through my swirling of her tit, "Your tongue is soooo good....." and began to pump my cock harder. I flicked her panty to one side and began rubbing her clit directly, which was difficult to find given the large folds of pussy-meat enveloping it. "Aaaahhh...." she whined, "you're much better than Edmund.... he only wants to fuck and put his teeny cock inside my poor little pussy all the time and I don't get to have any fun at all...."

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:55 AM
In spite of myself i was getting aroused by her jerking of my cock: that cow was pretty skilled with her hands! (its true that they say - ugly girls have to compensate somehow) I closed my eyes and continued tonguing her fat breast while I drew little figure 8s on her clit with my middle finger, trying to imagine that I was having fun with LingLing instead. I slobbered all over her heaving tits and massaged her cunt for about 5 minutes when her hand grabbed my cock hard started to breathe heavily. "Uhhhhh.... donstopdonstopdonstopkeepgoinggoingkeepgoing....." that horny cow muttered in between large gulps of air and pushed my head right into the crevice of her breasts, which were wet with her perspiration. "Imgonnacum....gonnacum.....gonnaCUUUUUUMMM!!!!!!" she squealed, crushing my face into her cleavage while her legs clamped hard around one of my thighs and humped me like a bitch in heat. i could feel her pussy juices soak my bermuda pants as she rode my thigh hard to increase her orgasmic pleasure, that cunt!

That fat cunt finally released her vise-like grip on my aching body after a minute or so, and laid back on her bed to catch her breadth. I tried to climb over her mountainous body (i lost my erection when she strangled me with her thighs) and I only wanted to get out of the room to wash the cunty stain off my bermudes, but i triggered the alarm system and she grabbed hold of me. Serene wasn't big sized or anything, probably only about 1.6meters at most but her fat gave her a ton of inertia and she pinned me down on the bed, straddling me at the thighs. Ooooof.

"My turn!" she exclaimed happily and practically ripped the t-shirt off my back. "Hmm, i always thought your would be better built," she said when she saw my body. That cunt was playing mind games! Her hands unbuttoned my bermudas and took my underwear off together in one swift stroke - she was obviously good and raping men. "hey, wake up..." she said to my sleeping cock and flicked it a little. (The poor thing had all the oxygen cut off earlier) "Yoo-hoo wake up...." she continued coaxing. Fat girls always try to act cute, I don't know why!

Sensing that I was gonna take some effort to re-arouse, Serene began paying lip service to my cock. She wrapped her thick lips around my cockhead and began bobbing her head up and down my shaft, her tongue running circles on the underside of my cock all the time. Again she proved that fat girls not only gave good handjobs but handjobs as well; however, I just got a killer cocksucking session from Adel the night before and wasn't about to compliment her. She looked at me while she sucked on my quickly hardening member, and I have to admit that no matter how ugly a girl was once she looked up at you while your cockhead was poking obscenely out from a corner of her mouth it was a huge turn-on!!!

"How'd you like the way i suck your cock baby?" Serene asked between licks. "Um... not too bad," i replied. I was getting stricter with my classification system after i had experienced Adel's mouth. "Did Adel make you feel as good?" Serene asked further. "I'm afraid Adel is just a little better than you" I replied, hoping to coax that cow into swallowing my whole cock, but she suddenly withdrew her mouth from my now-rigid penis.

"Oh yeah? can she do this?" Serene asked, and dropped her torso onto my cock. She wedged my member between her tits and started tit-fucking my cock. Her sweaty cleavage formed a natural lubricant when mixed with my pre-cum, and she squeezed my cock hard with her melons. "Phwooa....!!!" I uttered in pleasure as her papayas flopped about my cock. She was sweating profusely from the hard work of having to heave that massive body of hers around my shaft, but i was enjoying every minute of making this cow sweat. I closed my eyes and imagined that I was being tit-fucked by Akira Fubuki or Sally Yoshino those great and well-endowed AV actresses of yesteryear as her sweaty tits continued to hump my near-bursting prick.

Just as I was about to unleash a mighty load onto her tits, Serene suddenly clambered off the bed and went over to her bedside table, taking out a pack of condoms. I was afraid that this might happen so I tried to weasel out of it "um... Serene why don't we just have a bit of fun... I think i'm still a bit sore from last night..." "Relax," she assured me as she rolled a light yellow rubber down my cock, "do you know how many guys want to have sex with me? here i am giving you such a great honor okay.... you better appreciate it". She straddled my pelvis -ooooohff! - and was she heavy. She supported herself on one hand while the other tried to guide my rubber-capped cock into her ripe cunt.

"Aaah - aaah--- ahh...!" she went as my cock finally pierced through her folds of pussy meat into her twat. She sat down heavily and began to rock her girth forwards and back on top of me. Not that my cock didn't feel good but she was really too heavy and I was getting quashed beneath her weight. Her fat ass ground against my pelvic bone as she swayed in front and back, her pussy releasing torrents of cunt juice all over my thighs and her bedsheets.

"Oh yeah, oh yeeeeah....."she groaned as she buckled her hips around my rigid flagpole. AFter a few minutes of this i motioned for her to get off and lie down onto the bed. "You wanna fuck me now?" she asked. I thought I might as well get it over with and enjoy a free fuck, even if it was with her. "Yar... i'm gonna fuck your pussy until you beg me to stop...." I muttered, aiming my cock at her hairy twat.

I rubbed my prick on her twat, trying to coat it with some juices first but the horny cow grabbed my hips and pushed her cunt roughly onto my prick. "ahooowwwl!!!!" she squeaked as my cock stabbed into her cunt. I laid down flat on her heaving chest, hooked my arms under her shoulders and began jabbing her pussy hard, trying to make myself cum as soon as possible. She began to kiss my ears and neck and then my lips but I wasn't that thrilled so I gave her some lip but no tongue at all! "Uck! uck! 'uck me! 'uck me harder! hhhaaarrrrDDDDER!!!!!" she cried out, her nails clawing hard into my back. "Oww!" i exclaimed in pain but that cow was caught up in a torrent of carnal lust and was oblivious to my pain. "Fuck me! ohplease fuckmefuckme FUCKMEHARDER 'ARDER!!!!" she screamed as she slapped my butt-cheeks as if i was a horse. I jackhammered her smelly cunt mercilessly with my rod but she took in everybit and enjoyed it!

after about 15 minutes of fucking in which i toiled and she came (about 3 times?) but I was no where close to orgasm (the mental state just wasn't right) i felt my cock soften rapidly. There was only one way to arrest this development, so i pulled out of her and ripped the condom off, straddling her waist. "Whatcha doing? don't you wanna fuc-oooOOOOWWWL!!!" she exclaimed when i grabbed her tits and mashed them hard against my cock. I humped her breasts hard and i could see deep red fingermarks form on her tits, made by my clawing hands. now it was her turn to squelch in pain as I fucked her titties mercilessly. "b...babe.... slow down....slowly... it hurts a little...." No Sir, I would not be denied and I continued pounding away at the crack formed by her massive boobies. Slowly but surely the tension and feeling in my balls built to a breaking point. "AARRHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!" i groaned, firing molten streams of my sticky white cum even as i continued thrusting between her moulds. The dirty-white streaks gushed from my cock onto her chin and her face, a big glob landing on her gaping mouth. Another streak spilled onto her eyes and lashes, coating her face with my creamy white fluid.

"Phffffp!!!!" she quickly spat out the cum from her mouth and started bawling. "Waaaaah!!! you came... all over my face!" she exclaimed with her eyes closed. I did her a favor and wiped the cum off her eyes with some tissues. The other spots she took care of herself, wiping her face dry. "Gggggood.... that was so strong......" she said. "You really soaked me with your sperm!" "Uh-huh..." i said, looking for my bermudas. Serene patted the side of her bed and motioned for me to go over. "babe why don't we rest for a while? i'm sooooooo tired...." I saw that my bermudes were under her bed so I went over and put them on - just as i was about to button up that cow grabbed me and pulled me onto her bed beside her.

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 10:56 AM
"Now tell me that wasn't good" she challenged.
"Yeah, well, it was awesome," i lied.
"really? we can have fun anytime you want you know. i like you." she replied. Yoicks!!!!!! " i only did it with Edmund because you weren't here. You were with Adel Haryanto. please babe you gotta give me a chance.... i promise i can make you happier than she can!"
"Um... Serene, you're a nice girl and all, but I need to concentrate on my studies and don't really have time for relationships...."
"liar! i saw that ah lian girlfriend of yours quarrel with you last night on the stage. How can you say you don't have time for a relationship...."
"well its because i need to study that i broke up with her last night!" i replied, but she was prepared for that too.
"What about Adel then? if she asked you to be her boyfriend would you?"
"ar, Adel is a strict non-commitment thingy, just like i thought this was... please babe, you gotta give me some space...." i lied and pleaded.
"okay," she repleid in a small voice. "but don't forget me okay baby? i really like you a lot... ever since i got to know you.... i was so worried that you saw me with Edmund last night that you would think very poorly of me.... but please please you have to understand that i was just trying to get closer to you...." RIGHT!!!!!!!!
"don't be silly babe" i replied. "of course i won't think anything bad about you!"
that weepy cow cheered up after that and asked me out for dinner that night, but i made my excuses. she dozed off after a while and i ferreted my sorry ass out of her room quicker than anyone can say fuckoff.... my head full of thoughts on the shit i've gotten myself into....

I knew I had made a critical judgement error in having sex with Serene Koh when my pager started going ballistic from that saturday onwards. That cow must have gotten my pager from the hall register and began leaving me alphanumeric messages like "1-177155-4" or "6000-9" or "17-31707-1" etc etc which made my skin crawl and my embarassment multiply.

So one night I was in my room together with Edmund when he asked me about serene. "Hey bro, all these rumours going about that you and Serene are a couple. Congrats man!"
"Fuck you lah cheebye," i retorted. "She's fucking stalking me man!"
"Bro, I know you are a tits-man and she's got a fucking big pair. What's there not to like man! Btw I didn't really do anything with her the last time...."
"Like hell you didn't," I said. "You probably fucked her up the ass you bugger. I know you like big round asses."
"No serious bro, I didn't do nothing. She gave me a handjob and I fell asleep after that, its true! She's a fucking big fat ugly tease with giant titties and probably has done plenty of shit with lots of guys staying in Cunt Ridge hall but from what I know, she rarely fucks..."
Hmm, i thought, that still didn't explain her ready supply of rubbers in her drawer, but wtf. I'm not wasting any brain energy on that cow!

However the stalking got more serious afterwards. That cow would come and sit right next to me during lectures and try to cling on to my arm (which i shrugged her off like a fly), so I had to bury myself within my group of friends and seek safety in numbers. Alas, one wrong fuck has a million consequences. This went on for about a month, and a pretty dry month it was. Adel always seemed to be busy, Xiuyi no longer contacted me and without her I had no contact with LingLing as well. So I could either masturbate or have sex with that cow Serene, of course I chose to use my hand!!!!!

Things came to a head during one evening when I was having dinner with Adel at the arts canteen when Serene suddenly sat her fat ass down next to me and glared at Adel. "You like to steal other people's boyfriends right?" that fat cow accused Adel.
"Excuse me?!!?" Adel replied, her eyes widening with amusement.
"Drop the act lar bitch, I know you like him also, why don't you just fuck off back to Indonesia or whatever fucking place you come from!" that cow shouted.
"Serene, have you gone mad!?!" I swallowed my chicken chop in a gulp and tried to restrain her from this lunacy. "You're not my girlfriend and neither is Adel! We're just having dinner!"
"Oh yar yar, you have no time to have dinner with me but have time to eat with this slut right?!" that cow continued.
"Hey, watch your fucking shit-for-brains mouth of yours bitch!" Adel shot back. "AND He's not my fucking boyfriend okay?! My BF is the captain of the dragonbo..."
"Yar Yar, after fucking all the indonesian men the little rich bitch wants to come to singapore to get more cock!!!" Serene cut her off. The situation was getting untenable and a small crowd had gathered to watch. It would have been amusing had I not been the center of attention. Before I could stop her though, that madwoman Serene grabbed my cup of watermelon juice and splashed the contents all over Adel.
"Y...You....BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTCH!!!!!!!!!" a very wet Adel screamed and tried to climb over the table to strangle that cow, but I decided that enough was enough and I had to grab the cow by the horns, or the tits, whatever.
"LISTEN TO ME YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH YOU'RE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND AND YOU'LL NEVER BE MY GIRLFRIEND SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!" I shouted at Serene. There was complete silence after that. By then even the drinks stall aunty had come over to watch.
"Fine..... fine..." Serene said, tears welling in her eyes. "Fuck you!" she screamed at me. "And fuck you too!!!!" at Adel. She ran off after that.
"Hey..." Adel said to me. I turned to face her and she yelled "Fuck you!!! Fuck you for what that bitch girlfriend of yours did to me!"
"Adel, she's not m-"
"Fuck you lar, whatever! I don't ever want to see you or that bitch again, just wait till Jeremy finds out!"
I was at the edge of sanity then. "Great! you go and tell your dragonboat club boyfriend of yours, I have a few stories of what we did in the 4th floor toilet to tell him too!!!" I shot back. Adel looked at me with sheer vehemence in her eyes for about 2 seconds, and stalked off hurriedly after that, shouting to disperse the crowd, "fuck off! show's over!!!!"

I decided to move out of the hall the next day.....

----

This is all I have my friends. The writer stopped some time earlier this week. I'll keep you posted! :D Amazing stuff there, bro assbandit!

QooMilk
26-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Great!!! Pls. more more, dont mind I camp here hor :D

LFCA
26-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Great one! Keep it up

SamiHyypia
26-11-2005, 12:23 PM
wah lan eh...knn..this story is pure art!!!

siaoCB
26-11-2005, 12:53 PM
sipei song read already damn steam . Uncle up you Bro.

QooMilk
26-11-2005, 02:24 PM
sipei song read already damn steam . Uncle up you Bro.

Uncle siaoCB, no offence but u got not power to up him, but u still can tumbs up him :D

BeachM
26-11-2005, 05:15 PM
wah power... so long neber got engrossed in such a story.. practically glued my eyes to the screen...

chivas.regal
26-11-2005, 05:53 PM
another good story, thumb up bro..

nuclearkid
26-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Some updates... The story is from t o k cok forum by bro assbandit. Pay your tributes there because I am merely a messenger. :D

------
I made arrangements to haul my silly ass out of the hall the next day. Actually with the amount of embarassment I've already suffered, moving out of the hall wouldn't be enough; moving to NTU might be a better option. Too bad it just wasn't possible.

Anyways, campus life was uneventful for the next couple of months. I hung out mostly with some of my guy friends, since my reputation amongst the girls was now very poor. Strangely though, its when your rep amongst the girls is poor that your reputation amongst your guy friends begins to soar, many of them appreciating that I had done and put both Serene and Adel in their place. Understandably then however, the sex situation from campus had dried up almost completely. With exams around the corner I didn't have that much time to goof around anyways.

Around Christmas time 1997 (yes hyuck hyuck my stories develop very slowly), I was taking a stroll together with my cousin Allison at Ngee Ann City. Allison was a sweet and sexy 20 year old Singapore Poly student, and although we were pretty close my blood ties with her prevented me from making a move on this juicy piece of flesh.
I strolled through the cosmetics department with Allision and she stopped by the MAC stand to look at some of their shit, while I strolled along to the Christian Dior booth to check out the babes. Their shiny white uniforms were the best of the cosmetic girls' attires, if not the most revealing. Anyway I arrived at the CD booth and scanned around. Hmm - no luck, there was this plump girl who was rather cute who was trying to get eye contact so she can approach me and sell me 40 SGD lipsticks so i quickly looked somewhere else. Just then, there was a little tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Lo and Behold, there was LingLing in CD uniform!

"Warrao! so long neber see cannot recognise me liao arrrh?" she asked in her best English. She looked good in that blasted outfit, which was obviously too tight for her. The seams seemed to be fully stretched at the chest and the hip and her complexion was flawless.
"Wah-kow! you become so pretty that i don't recognise you mah..." i joked. I knew there and then that she was my priority target and all efforts who be diverted towards her and her only.
"Yar la Yar la, after so long your mouth still only know how to xian girls..." she replied. Just then, my cousin walked up and said, "wah cousin! your girlfriend so pretty wan arh!" (I could have kissed that clown for doing me a favor).

LingLing looked away for a second while i made the necessary introductions between my cousin and LingLing. My cousin was a maniac at shopping and gave Lingling quite a bit of business that day, buying lots of shit foundation powders, lipsticks and some other crap. Of course Lingling had to feel grateful towards me. Whilst my cousin was looking at some other stuff, I asked Lingling in a sincere tone, "How is Xiuyi?"
"Oh. She is ok," LingLing replied. "She got a new boyfren already. Someone dun wan her wat...." I followed up by asking her what time she knocked off that night and whether if she wanted to go out, because I wanted to find out more about how Xiuyi (or so I claimed) was doing. Unfortunately, Lingling replied "oh. You neber ask me earlier. i got program liao. some other time lah." So I passed her my new handphone number and asked her to call me when she was free. She never did, but the good thing was that my cousin made friends with her so I can be guaranteed contact with LingLing in the future.

Sometime after the new year, one of the societies I was involved in at school was organising some shit event night at Modestos and there was going to be some wild partying. All of us tried to invite as many outside guests as possible to increase the pussy factor. Of course I invited my cousin and gave her strict instructions to bring Lingling along too. The event came and I waited for my cousin to arrive with my new target. My cousin did arrive, at about 9pm, but no lingling. I asked that incompetent bitch what happened.
"Aiyo, she say she got to work OT at Taka because Chinese New Year coming they have to work until 11pm then close..." I made a decision to intercept the target and left my cousin at the party in the capable hands of my horny friends, and drove down to Taka. Hyuck hyuck.

As I approached the CD counter I saw LingLing attending to this old Japanese hag who was asking her about some shit in Japanese that LL didn't understand at all. So I stepped up and tried to help.
"mitsubishi evoX honda vtec vvti +++yo osaka sushi agedashi toufu???" that old hag seemed to be saying to Lingling, who looked damned stressed out.
"Subaru wrx sti sake sashimi Sony sukebe kimochi desu ka?" I asked the old hag back in my broken Jap. "Ah! So-desu...." the old hag nodded her head in appreciation. I turned to Lingling and told her that the old hag wanted to buy this and buy that, and Lingling cheered up straight away, packing the stuff for the old hag. Things got easier even if it was with a fucked-up interpreter like me. Always helps to learn a little of everything!
As the old Hag sauntered off happily with her purchase, Lingling grabbed my arm and chirped happily "Wei! thank you ley!!! but how cum you here wan? I thot you at some party rite?"
"Oh, very boring lah so i cum and see wat time you finish we can go together. Very short drive away onli...." I replied. she looked at her watch for a while and told me to wait 15min for her while she packed up and left with me...

qwerty001
27-11-2005, 02:52 AM
following the story

flameboy
27-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Any update on the story? Well written and enjoy reading it! Up you 4 for being a messenger Nuclearkid!

Xgenre
27-11-2005, 10:19 PM
So I said ok and put down the phone and got about my usual chores. I was just settling down to reading the newspaper (I remember the headlines that day said that Princess Diana had passed on) when the phone rang again. It was Xiuyi.

Nice story bro. Upped you points.

The only flaw I noticed in the story. The story was set in 1997. Princess Diana died on the 31/08/1998.

sg_boytoy
28-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Nice story bro. Upped you points.

The only flaw I noticed in the story. The story was set in 1997. Princess Diana died on the 31/08/1998.

I think the story started in 1997, and then a bunch of other stuff happened, of which Lady Di's accident happened to be one of them... incidentally on 31st August 1997 :)

mahalosux
28-11-2005, 01:03 AM
I think the story started in 1997, and then a bunch of other stuff happened, of which Lady Di's accident happened to be one of them... incidentally on 31st August 1997 :)

even the Motorola Memo Jazz Pager was popular way back then..hahaha...bring back some memories...:D

devilboy99
28-11-2005, 11:10 AM
This is a super story... really bring back memories... Keep it up bro...

80s/90s words and icons: Stead, pager, blond hair lians...

Dickster
28-11-2005, 12:41 PM
nice story bro, already set up my tent here ..hehe.. will up ur reputation points for ur very good effort .

qbdp
28-11-2005, 10:36 PM
This is award winning local erotic story! :)

Hope bro nuclearkid will share more of it real soon :D

japboy
29-11-2005, 05:19 PM
camping here oreadi... kin leh...:D

bepo
30-11-2005, 03:47 PM
wa.. nice story... cant wait for more to come..

nismo88
30-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Walau this story like retro music lidat....

cannot miss one.....
so many bro here oredi oso....
sipeh steam..... :D

nuclearkid
30-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Sorry about the delay, guys. No updates from the bro who wrote the story so far. If cannot wait, go find his story in t o kcok forum, ya? But I do log on with anticipation each day to follow up. So, any update is probably as fast as mine.

Anyway, got someone there kaopeh that I post this story here. Wah lau, don't know why so ngeow one. Afterall, I have made it explicitly clear that I appreciate the author's work of art and hence sharing it with fellow forumers here. Didn't know IP applies to larsup stories on the net as well. Hehe...:D

spotter542
01-12-2005, 02:11 AM
Bro nuclearkid ,

Let them kao peh for all they want ! This is SBF !!! :D
All SBF members are very steady one !
We share because we care , correct ?!
We did not cheat , lie or steal in the first place.

And bro nuclearkid do keep up the good work !!!

devilboy99
01-12-2005, 10:12 AM
We practice care and share.... Anyway u did declare this is not your work so no worries at all....

jul78
01-12-2005, 01:15 PM
bro, this is one of the best stories i've read...good job n tks for sharing...:D

Artic
01-12-2005, 01:49 PM
nice story...thanks for yr effort....:)

sharptoot
01-12-2005, 01:51 PM
yo bro hope to hear from u soon. Really enjoy r story

gattaca
01-12-2005, 06:47 PM
This is one good story.. does it only end with ling ling????!!!!

Manudieliao
14-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Bro Nuclear....carry on leh....

Pistone
13-01-2006, 01:20 PM
very nice story bro...
i like the development...

cheers for the effort

desk13
13-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Why are we waiting?

AV-Taiso
13-01-2006, 07:58 PM
why so long story nv update sia....wat hes telling doesn't last for more den 2 yrs leh...camping here refreshing until hands tired sia ;)

fleshfella
26-01-2006, 02:44 AM
eh this story got continue anot?? at least tell us where else to look? which forum?

verisio
07-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Bro nuclearkid, any updates? What's the exact webby of the +++cok forum?

This is a damn good, super hard-on story. I remember knowing some indo sluts. They look fucking horny n i think they are. All the way here from Indo, away from parents prying eyes... All the demons come out. haha. Too bad i not as skilled as the Mr. Bandit.

;)

nuclearkid
07-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Hi bros,

Here is the website (http://www.+++cok.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9). Go look for the exact title heading and you can find the story. As of now, the story has yet been updated. So, apologies for leading you guys on unknowingly. :o

singexpat
07-02-2006, 09:20 AM
So, apologies for leading you guys on unknowingly.

Bro.. y apologise??

U are kind enough to show us e story right??:D :D

blackforest
10-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi bros,

Here is the website (http://www.+++cok.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9). Go look for the exact title heading and you can find the story. As of now, the story has yet been updated. So, apologies for leading you guys on unknowingly. :o

Bro nuclearkid,

Fantastic werk bro! Keep it up brother!