PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia will not implement RM50 entry fee for Singapore Cars

Sammyboy RSS Feed
24-07-2014, 02:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Lots of thrash talk across the causeway recently - the only reason being the need to appear patriotic and "protecting their people".

I have a colleague who asks me about Iskandar investment all the time and when Najib came out with his RM50 talk the other day, this colleague was similing ear to ear. In the end i found out he actually invested most of his money in bonds. I told him for his risk profile, he should give Iskandar a miss.

So the most likely scenario: MY will proceed to implement RM50 fee, businesses suffer, interest groups start lobbying, the plan gets dropped after a few months, or the fee gets reduced.

Second most likely scenario: Singapore give some concession, adjust the fees or make some exceptions... MY win back some face and back out of their thrash talked plans.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186487-Malaysia-will-not-implement-RM50-entry-fee-for-Singapore-Cars&goto=newpost).