PDA

View Full Version : Unforgettable massage at the west

meiliangxin
23-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Went to this clean massage a few months back, today thought whole body aching so decided to go for muscle relaxation.
Fee is $50/ hr, went into room... last time no shower cubicle, today saw got already, got very hot water supply:)
The wall got one big hole with transparent glass, so thought sure clean. Change into disposable underwear and proceed for massaji.
ML stats
Looks: 6/10
Figure: slim, boobs B, autoroam top and butt w/o strip
Nationality: Sounds SG/ PRC, hard to differentiate
Massage: as describe below
HJ: as describe below
Dmg: ???
So I thought wall with a big transparent hole at level one with people walking around must be clean???
Massage started nothing to shout about, use 15mins to loosen my joints and use alot of oil to lubricant my body parts.
Then start with my lower back, she expose my butt and use alot of oil to rub my lower back and butt, then deliberately tease my butt crack, asshole and bottom of balls. This motion went on for another 15mins, shuang, feels my asshole keep closing when her fingers comes near. I thought will be like those ML which will tease you but give nothing in the end, just to ask you to extend hours. There are alot of these $50/ hr massage with only slight teasing in the west, I tio until sian liao. So didn't think too much of it, but thought sure will not extend hrs for this.
Then comes the leg part for 15 mins, same thing keep rubbing, poking and caressing my butt crack and a**hole while caressing my leg. Her massage is totally focusing on giving you the high feeling throughout.
Then ask me to turn over, I thought not possible la, I sitting duck exposed at level one lei, location so obvious and any people wallking by can see de. Wont touch my didi again right????
Wrong, once turn over she sit face the wall with transparent hole. The hole is like 30cm length x 20cm height, directly at the massage bed height, I am like at the corridor.... Her hands applied alot of oil directly to my didi, with my disposable on. Never even ask me want or tell me the price. Just slip through and tug and pull, I was pleasantly stun, so just lie there let her play lo.
Her hj is good, throughout massaji already tio teased till BTH already, now still tio oiled and pull, exposed for free views.....
She really take her time to play with my didi, till I finally release my cum all over her hands while I autoroam her. Even then still dont want to stop, still tug till last drop come out and till my spasms are over.
Wah... long time never had this type of massage liao. The feel damn good.
Then I took a proper shower scrub to remove the oil....
She also never ask me for money, just come in with tea, feels very satisfy so tip her usual rate + tips
Left the MP and thought, I cant come here too many times, my didi will die early this way.
For bros whom have being sharing recommendations with me and wants this joint, auto clear for CTC. Hope you guys will share good MP with me when you got to one, still prefer west and north only.
For rest of bros, clearance will be much much harder, I go through individual history thread first, those history only ask for ctc from all over the place but never share anything, you will not get the ctc. My thoughts is to share and benefit mutually with bros of same hobby. Then if reputation enough, should be able to get the recommendation.

sianguy
25-07-2014, 12:56 AM
mind to share the location/?

eenie
25-07-2014, 01:12 AM
Pls share .

goezi2004
25-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Can share and exchange PM me ok bro thanks

XinJiao
25-07-2014, 01:38 AM
sounds like sibeh song!!!!

Got chance must try!

G42.85
25-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Bro,

Care to share the contact??

hiad64
25-07-2014, 12:36 PM
can share?

dunlookleh
25-07-2014, 12:49 PM
contact pls!:D:D:D

windstrafer
25-07-2014, 01:23 PM
May i have the contact?

Nt259
25-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Can share contact

meiliangxin
25-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Overwhelmed to check one by one, waste alot of time lei.

Paisei, need to set new criteria to share. Need to ensure floodgate wont be destroyed.

Priority
1) Those whom I shared with or shared with me before. Autoclear

Remaining
2) Got alot contribution history and post history.
3) The rest need to weigh by reputation already, higher reputation

These will be rejected
a) Mainly ask for ctc
b) Reputation or history insufficient

Blacklover
25-07-2014, 03:11 PM
For west area, only one shop I knew got no shower and long time never go there after many of my favourite left. Maybe will try this week and confirm whether it is the same like TS mentioned.

Benong1975
25-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Went to this clean massage a few months back, today thought whole body aching so decided to go for muscle relaxation.
Fee is $50/ hr, went into room... last time no shower cubicle, today saw got already, got very hot water supply:)
The wall got one big hole with transparent glass, so thought sure clean. Change into disposable underwear and proceed for massaji.
ML stats
Looks: 6/10
Figure: slim, boobs B, autoroam top and butt w/o strip
Nationality: Sounds SG/ PRC, hard to differentiate
Massage: as describe below
HJ: as describe below
Dmg: ???
So I thought wall with a big transparent hole at level one with people walking around must be clean???
Massage started nothing to shout about, use 15mins to loosen my joints and use alot of oil to lubricant my body parts.
Then start with my lower back, she expose my butt and use alot of oil to rub my lower back and butt, then deliberately tease my butt crack, asshole and bottom of balls. This motion went on for another 15mins, shuang, feels my asshole keep closing when her fingers comes near. I thought will be like those ML which will tease you but give nothing in the end, just to ask you to extend hours. There are alot of these $50/ hr massage with only slight teasing in the west, I tio until sian liao. So didn't think too much of it, but thought sure will not extend hrs for this.
Then comes the leg part for 15 mins, same thing keep rubbing, poking and caressing my butt crack and a**hole while caressing my leg. Her massage is totally focusing on giving you the high feeling throughout.
Then ask me to turn over, I thought not possible la, I sitting duck exposed at level one lei, location so obvious and any people wallking by can see de. Wont touch my didi again right????
Wrong, once turn over she sit face the wall with transparent hole. The hole is like 30cm length x 20cm height, directly at the massage bed height, I am like at the corridor.... Her hands applied alot of oil directly to my didi, with my disposable on. Never even ask me want or tell me the price. Just slip through and tug and pull, I was pleasantly stun, so just lie there let her play lo.
Her hj is good, throughout massaji already tio teased till BTH already, now still tio oiled and pull, exposed for free views.....
She really take her time to play with my didi, till I finally release my cum all over her hands while I autoroam her. Even then still dont want to stop, still tug till last drop come out and till my spasms are over.
Wah... long time never had this type of massage liao. The feel damn good.
Then I took a proper shower scrub to remove the oil....
She also never ask me for money, just come in with tea, feels very satisfy so tip her usual rate + tips
Left the MP and thought, I cant come here too many times, my didi will die early this way.
For bros whom have being sharing recommendations with me and wants this joint, auto clear for CTC. Hope you guys will share good MP with me when you got to one, still prefer west and north only.
For rest of bros, clearance will be much much harder, I go through individual history thread first, those history only ask for ctc from all over the place but never share anything, you will not get the ctc. My thoughts is to share and benefit mutually with bros of same hobby. Then if reputation enough, should be able to get the recommendation.
Yo nro,share the location leh,thk

meiliangxin
25-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Woo, I know of many many MPs in the west with no shower wor. Like more than 10 that I can count.

Sorry bros, flood liao, sharing limited to those with whom already had a sharing relationship. Kindly be discreet.

Also, it's not V or New Wellness, alot of ppl asking.... share too much become like commodity, everyone went to the same place and the place become listed.

Those whom got it.. enjoy....:D

meiliangxin
25-07-2014, 03:37 PM
Chiongking... waiting for you nia... :D:D

Cheongster that deserve a good recommendation back.

Nayate
28-07-2014, 02:17 AM
Bro, please kindly share with me if you think I deserve it.

Thanks in advance ^^

hohoguy
28-07-2014, 08:54 AM
PM you le.. With contacts too
Pls share contact Bro :)

Spermster
29-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Bro, kindly share ctc please .. Thanks !

meiliangxin
29-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Post for upz... thank you.

goezi2004
29-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Can share bro? Thanks

Boyfever1988
29-07-2014, 04:40 PM
can share bro?

meiliangxin
30-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Post for upz.

Noisybot
30-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Care to share?

meiliangxin
01-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Post for upz

TIKO5IU5
01-08-2014, 04:35 PM
bro just Pm u?

TIKO5IU5
01-08-2014, 04:54 PM
hi bro i pm u already u receive?

David76_10
01-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Bro, can PM me the contact

hohoguy
02-08-2014, 10:33 PM
TS. PM u le with Lobang too.
MIA?

julia67
02-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Bro can PM me address pls thx alot

meiliangxin
04-08-2014, 01:09 PM
TS. PM u le with Lobang too.
MIA?

Mentioned flooded liao? Only reserved for existing contacts.

I not sure why, but quite a few bros also send me lobangs and demand ctc.

Spermster
04-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Bro can share?

eenie
04-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Let me give a quick feedback. Location discreet. I went in but did not specify for the lady TS recommended. End up with a perfectly clean but good massage, which is just nice for me as I needed a good rub for that day. Will ask for the recommended ML for my nxt visit and see how it goes.

meiliangxin
05-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Let me give a quick feedback. Location discreet. I went in but did not specify for the lady TS recommended. End up with a perfectly clean but good massage, which is just nice for me as I needed a good rub for that day. Will ask for the recommended ML for my nxt visit and see how it goes.

Thanks for your TS, maybe I lucky, rofl, just went back yesterday, same sensation.

Recommend too many bros at one time liao, need to cool off for some time before recommending again, trust you guys understand. Surely no one wants a flood there.

Twilight
05-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Here must FR from last nite.

All i want to say
TS this is the best in terms of massage and secondary skills

Good gem to keep

I will be full time on her!
Hard to replace her with anyone i know!
Damm she is good!!!!!

remus700
06-08-2014, 12:46 AM
I guessed I qualify, tks in advance

eenie
15-08-2014, 10:27 AM
2nd visit requested for girl recomended by TS.
Bingo. Massage was good services was even better.

meiliangxin
15-08-2014, 11:54 AM
ROFL, those whom reviewed, thank you, kindly be discreet, surely you guys dont want flood there or the ML fully booked or tio bio by anti vice.

Unforgettable right?:D

Upz me if possible.

Spermster
15-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Bro just upped you. Please share thanks.

retepoet
15-08-2014, 03:28 PM
care to share this lobang :p

romidogdog
15-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Bro can share.tks

stevesg786
18-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Bro...
Hope u can share location of this joint..
In need of west side contacts as now working in the west..

Hope u can help!

Thanks!

FlyingCircus
19-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Bro can pm me as well?

goezi2004
19-08-2014, 06:30 AM
Luv the location wish to trade w another west w any bro who care to share. THANKS

boysilkys
19-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Pls share .

Thanks

akademon
21-08-2014, 04:44 AM
Care to share contact?